Online Training of a Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also, a confession: I mentioned that I did cum last night after writing the essay. But that isn't the entire story. I knew you wouldn't like me playing without permission, but I was so horny and so wet and working on the technicality that it hadn't been forbidden yet. I'm sorry Master. Forgive me, please Curator?? I was thinking about following your orders, and what your hands would feel like on my aching clit. But it wasn't as satisfying because I knew I didn't have permission.

Anyway, I am sorry Curator.

Sincerely,

Your apologetic little slut, Emily

SENT: Thursday, 12. November at 01:14 PM

FROM: Curator

TO: Emily

SUBJECT: more than BDSM instructions

I do agree that we leave the rules open for discussion and change. Right now, I have but little time to answer your emails. Still, I feel that you should get at least a short letter in response.

I would ask you to buy things like a collar, cuffs etc. but one item after another once you earned it. There are many items I would like seeing on you and imagining how they feel on your skin. I'll help you find something that is a good bargain.

And I'm looking forward getting to know you better.

*****

Dear little slut,

Thank you for the suggestion on how to tease and torment you in the future. Any further suggestions are highly appreciated and will be taken into consideration for future rewards. You were right. Technically you were not yet told to always ask for permission to come. Still you correctly assumed that I would require you to ask me for permission. Let's seal that loophole, shall we. From now on you will ALWAYS ask me for permission to come.

If you get horny and wet all the time, you will have to learn patience until you receive permission by mail. Maybe later on you will earn a faster access to contact me. For the time being I prefer to keep you horny and wet, as a proper incentive.

I'm looking forward to your reply. Keep in mind that your vanilla talk is restricted from now on, unless you have a pretty good reason. Also, you have to separate so that we are on the same level at the start of the message.

C.

SENT: Thursday, 12. November at 01:46 PM

FROM: Emily

TO: Curator

SUBJECT: Re: more than BDSM instructions

Hi!

Cuffs and collar sounds nice! I can do that buying of things - but nothing you won't approve of. Thanks for your answer - I will also have to work on patience! I look forward getting to know you better. What kind of sports do you play? I like watching and playing but am limited at the moment due to a severe ankle sprain. Yay for physical therapy. Lukas, maybe one way to differentiate between the vanilla and BDSM parts of emails would be by how I address you - using your name in vanilla, but not in the rest. That also helps switching my writing tone and state of mind. I'll address you as Master/Curator/Sir/etc. otherwise. You decide what you want to call me and how you want me to refer to myself. It's hard to count words on my phone so hopefully I'm not over.

*********

Dear Curator,

Thank you for understanding. I am sorry if I disappointed you. I'll be better and try not to exploit technicalities voluntarily, but I'm still human. When I fall short of expectations I aim to confess them even if you don't point them out. Working on patience will be especially hard. I figure we are in different time zones (I assume you live in Europe Master since German is your first language and you live in your hometown). That means when I'm lying in bed trying to fall asleep and thinking of your hands on me and your cock in me and getting wet thinking of following your orders I'll have to wait until the next day to get permission since you will likely be asleep by that point :(. Maybe I should be sure to beg before you go to bed.

I smiled and chuckled a little at your opening Master, and then my mind started whirling with all the ways you can tease and torment me Sir. No doubt you won't need my help coming up with ways to torment me. Hopefully I'll start earning rewards soon Master! Can't wait to find out what they might be. And I do want to be your good little slut!

Respectfully,

Emily

SENT: Thursday, 12. November at 02:53 PM

FROM: Emily

TO: Curator

SUBJECT: Re: more than BDSM instructions

Dear Curator,

I'm still failing at thinking of anything other than your instructions from your first email to me and I have one question to ask you Master: Assuming I do beg properly and you say I may cum. Does that give me permission to cum more than once? (If I can. I can't always when I'm exhausted or not as horny, but I'm very horny ever since we engaged, so I was wondering). I would love to cum a few times while thinking about your fingers and cock in me. Please, allow me that!

Master, I also wanted to mention that I don't have any practice in edging - finding the line when I am about to cum but stopping before I go over. There might be some mistakes while I work on that skill. This means stopping too early rather than risk going over and cumming without permission :(. Hopefully you are merciful for any mistakes I make in the beginning, Master. Sorry I'm so new at this. I know I have a long way to go, but I'm very excited about making the journey with you.

And back to work,

Little slut - Emily.

SENT: Thursday, 12. November at 04:37 PM

FROM: Curator

TO: Emily

SUBJECT: practice

Dear little slut Emily,

I understand your weaknesses and will be patient with you. No harsh punishments yet to deal out.

Giving you permission to come means that you are allowed to come again and again in rapid succession should you manage to do so. Once you came, after half an hour without coming, you will have to earn the privilege again; you are then not allowed to come until I give you permission again.

Tomorrow, about 10 hours from now, I am going to write more extensive instructions and some vanilla content.

Sleep tight :)

SENT: Thursday, 12. November at 05:05 PM

FROM: Emily

TO: Curator

SUBJECT: Re: practice

Dear Master,

Thank you for understanding and answering my questions. Your rules are understood and I will do my absolute best to follow them. I am about to head home to follow your instructions and I am looking forward to it. Let me stress out that I've been very wet and horny all freaking day thinking about this adventure and you, Master. Looking forward talking more tomorrow.

I understand that punishments are necessary (maybe even a little exciting) but I appreciate you being understanding of the learning curve and not going too harsh so soon.

Goodnight Curator!

Little slut Emily.

SENT: Thursday, 12. November at 9:45 PM

FROM: Emily

TO: Curator

SUBJECT: following instructions

Hello again, Lukas!

I'm working on a project that takes time, but very little brain power, which means my thoughts roam around freely, and they invariably ended up on you and our exchange. And I just kept thinking of more things I wanted to say. Not every day will be like this. Anyway, I thought you might like to hear in detail how my evening went when I followed your instructions. Let me tell you the story of what following your commands did to me. Also, I wanted to write it out for you to make you a part of it - because sometimes masturbating alone can leave you a little lonely after all the adrenaline and endorphins fade. Making you part of it helps to combat that. I hope you enjoy the story.

****************

Dear Curator,

I was wet and horny and distracted thinking about following your commands all day, impatient to get home. When I did, I forced myself to make dinner, socialize with my roommates to slow down and build the anticipation, although it was already at boiling point.

I was thinking of you, Master, the entire hour I forced myself to socialize. Eventually I couldn't wait anymore and went back to my room. Once I entered I turned on some music to disguise any moans, (I can moan loudly sometimes) undressed and imagined you sitting on my bed watching me. My body was shivering from the feeling of your presence; I had to force myself to slow down, peeling my shirt over my head seductively, and deliberately unclipping my bra, becoming aware of my big breasts being revealed to you. Standing half naked now, I unbuttoned my jeans and slipped down the zipper, sliding them and my panties down my legs, bending over so you could see my breasts dangling. Finally naked, I slid into my bed, took a few minutes to warm up and set a timer on my phone for 35 minutes - to make sure I didn't break your half an hour rule.

Lying in bed, naked and incredibly wet, I pulled up your email and read the instructions over again and again, making sure I didn't forget a single command or miss any steps once I was going through with it. While reading, I could feel my heartbeat speed up, my breathing get shallower. I hadn't even touched myself and I was already wet and wanting.

My breasts came first, as you instructed, and I pinched my already puckered nipples lightly, twisting and pulling before massaging my breasts. I closed my eyes and imagined it was your hands rubbing my nipples and feeling the weight of my breasts. After a minute my hands moved slowly, so slowly it nearly killed me, towards my wet aching pussy, first slowly stroking my stomach and then the tops of my thighs, inching bit by bit closer to my pussy.

I started rubbing my pussy lips, getting closer to my opening and my clit, rubbing outside of my pussy, gathering up the moisture seeping out of me and rubbing it around my already swollen clit. I had been holding in my moans, but as my finger went past my clit and my whole body shivered again. I had to whimper. In my imagination it was your hands teasing me, making me achy and needy. "Ohhhh please!" I whispered out to you. For this round, since I knew there were four more coming, I focused on my pussy, slipping just one finger inside me. In and out and around in circles my hands were moving as if being controlled remotely; my hips moving in time, my toes clenching, my whimpering getting louder and more desperate. Finally, the hands found my g-spot. I pressed on it and flicked against it. Imagining it was you and let out my first real moan. I knew I was getting close, but wanted to push myself to please you, so I kept going for a few more seconds. When I finally couldn't take it any more I stopped.

I moaned, whimpered and begged you to keep going. But you ignored me. I let my breathing slow down, and slowly, so slowly, counted to 30. This was painful; I had to clench my thighs together to keep from touching my clit again. I begged as I counted.

After what seemed like forever, I finally got to thirty and immediately touched my clit again. It spasmed, but as you wanted me to go slow, I slid one finger from the bottom of my pussy to my clit, moving slowly and letting the moisture collect on my finger. I went around my clit before pressing on it and moving in gentle circles. My whole body twitched and I let out a long whimper. I kept going, throwing my head back and arching my back to push my pussy towards my fingers, YOUR fingers. I wanted, no, needed more. But you stopped. My hands stopped.

I squeezed my muscles together to keep myself from cumming. Relaxing my breath to calm down. Once the aching faded enough I went back and gently rubbed my pussy again. Then I realized you said "repeat this once more"; you meant the whole thing. Starting at my breasts again I whimpered. I begged, but you still weren't listening and my hands, now your hands, went back to my nipples and pinched them. A loud moan escaped me and my back arched as my pussy throbbed. I slowly moved back down my stomach and legs. When I reached them, I started rubbing the outside of my pussy, around my clit and around my opening. This third time I slipped two fingers into my sopping hot pussy; my other hand gently pinched and twisted my nipples. I found my g spot again and started stretching and rubbing inside my pussy. I wanted more, and deeper. I wanted your cock, not just my fingers. But the fingers had to be enough, for now. My fingers slid past that spot again and I felt my inside muscles squeeze my fingers. I rubbed again and my back arched and I moaned - the loudest one yet! "Ohhhhh-pleeeeaaaaaassssssssseeeee!!!"

But my fingers stopped moving. I thought counting to 30 the first time was hard, this one was hell. Counting a little faster this round, was all I could do to not skip it altogether. Finally, I reached thirty and my hands made their way to my pussy.

Knowing this was the last round, my hands both went to my pussy. One slipping two fingers back inside me, the other finding my hard-aching clit. I rubbed my clit as I slid my fingers into my wet pussy and my back instantly arched. My legs twitched, my toes clenched and I moaned even louder - although thankfully not loud enough to be heard outside my room.

I was so horny and so needy I could barely think straight. My eyes squeezed shut as I was thrusting in and out gently with my fingers and rubbed in circles around my clit. My body twitched and I whimpered and moaned, pleading for more. "Please Master, please fuck me. Make me cum, please!". I hit my gspot again and felt that first wave of orgasm begin to wash over me and immediately stopped. The wave faded, and I looked up, guilty. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, please, please let me cum."

Leaving my fingers inside me, but completely still, I imagined you looking at me, seeing the lust in my eyes, and the pleading in my tone and action. I heard you asking me "Are you ready to be my good little slut?" - "YES, yes, Curator, I'll do anything, I promise I'll be a good little slut for you. I promise, I promise, oh PLEASE." You smile as I plead and beg with more than just my words - my pussy clenching around your fingers, my eyes begging, my squirming body fighting to stay still. "You want me to let you cum little slut?" you ask. And I immediately beg, "PLEASE Master, Curator, I'll do anything. Please let me cum, please fuck me hard, please, please, please Master!" You can see the sincerity in my eyes. You move your fingers in and out and I moan and whimper again. "PLEASE". I see you smile in my imagination - but my eyes were shut tight, lost in delirious frenzy of unknown pleasure.

"You may cum little slut".

I whimper. I moan. I'm beyond words as my hands start moving again. In and out of my pussy, around my clit and rubbing over. My body twitches and I let go. Cumming and cumming in waves. After endless minutes I slow down, letting my breathing catch up, but not moving my hands. My sensitive clit makes me jump. After a minute I start pumping in and out again. And find that g-spot as my fingers rub my clit again and soon I'm cumming again. I can't remember when it stopped. After all this my pussy and my body are exhausted so I curl in a ball and let myself catch my breath.

Then I check my phone. The whole thing only took twenty minutes. It felt so much longer. I let my breathing catch up, my heart rate slow down. I hug myself and relax. I felt complete. Relaxed. Tired. Sated. But surprisingly complete.

A few minutes I spent like this, then I raise my exhausted body and get in the shower. I imagined you in there with me, holding on to me while the hot water runs down our naked bodies. It felt good. Slowly my adrenaline faded and then the endorphins faded, and I felt a little lonely. I wanted you with me to give me a hug and just cuddle a little.

That's when I decided to write this recollection of the evening for you and to include you in the telling so you could feel present. I enjoyed it, a lot. It was exciting. I think I'll get better at imagining your hands in place of mine and imagining your actions in place of what my hands would do. But that will take some time. It's a little hard to surprise my body with what comes next when it's my hands and my brain driving the action.

Thank you for your orders. I had fun tonight. And writing this up has made me a little horny again. Thankfully I won't be too tempted because my body is tired. But to be safe I think I'll go read something very not erotic.

I hope you slept well, I hope this made you as horny as it made me. I've never sent something like this to anyone - please let me know if it was a good idea and if you want me to keep doing it in the future, or if I should make it shorter. This is a little long, I'm realizing that now. Sorry, Master.

Have a nice morning, I look forward to speaking with you later Curator.

Sincerely,

your little slut - Emily

12