Online Training of a Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This might be very far off the mark, I'm not sure what you might like.  let me know if you have any better ideas. Upon further reflection, sitting here at work all horny and anxious and not being able to do anything about it is torture. So maybe that is punishment enough? Or maybe just wishful thinking.

Sincerely,

Your little slut

SENT: Friday, 13. November at 12:15 AM

FROM: Curator TO: Emily SUBJECT: Re: suggestions for first punishment

Attachment: slave_positions1.docx

I'd love to send you a longer vanilla text, telling you more about vanilla-me but I just had time to finish half of the Instructions 2 (enough for you to carry out this evening). Attached you find instructions and 3 slave positions that you are to try out. Leave comments in the text. I'm looking forward hearing how you likes them.

*****

Dear little slut,

I won't let you off the hook that easily. You still didn't come up with a specific punishment, so here are two punishments:

First one: when next feasible, you are to bow down your head and look to the ground (or your pussy, that I will take care of later this evening) for the next hour. No excuse for raising your head in this hour.

Second one: before you open the attachment in the evening, I want you to get naked, lie down on your bed spread-eagled, your legs and arms far apart, held into place by mental bondage, for twenty minutes.

When you are done with both punishments you may open the attachment and read what I have in mind for your further training. You are not to read the attachment any earlier than you completed both punishments successfully.

Can't wait to hear how you liked the new instructions.

All the best,

your Master

SENT: Friday, 13. November at 01:42 PM

FROM: Emily TO: Curator SUBJECT: Re: Re: suggestions for first punishment

Dear Curator,

It was worth a try. :). I didn't mean to circumvent coming up with a proper punishment on my own. I was hoping to talk it out with you because I wanted to make suggestions you like. With some examples to go off, I'm sure I'll do better next time. There is a lot for me to learn Master. Please be patient with me.

I read your orders as just when I was about walk out to pick up lunch. It's easy to keep my head bowed while walking, since I usually do it anyway. I tend to be clumsy and do things like trip and twist my ankles. But keeping my head down was harder at my desk, I suppose that's the point. Every time my head started to rise I could almost feel your displeasure and remembered to lower my head. Trying to use just my eyes to look up to read my computer screen (which is hard because I have terrible eyesight and am wearing my glasses instead of my contacts today). For the most part I think I succeeded, except for a few minutes involved in fixing the printer and a few conversations with colleagues at the office. Maybe, with your permission, I will repeat this punishment this weekend sometime when I have less going on around me.

But keeping my head bowed down made me feel a lot too. Disappointment in myself for failing. And then relief that I might be able to actually let it go after I make up for it. It's nice to know that I can actually make things right again when I mess up. This was cathartic, but not fully so since I have a little more to do when I get home. I would say it made me think of you even more, but I'm not sure it did since I haven't stopped thinking of you, Curator, not since your first email.

I have a question Master about the second punishment. I usually listen to music when I'm home, and also and when I'm not home. I'm not really big on silence. May I have music playing while on my bed tied in your mental ropes Master?

I'm excited and horny thinking about what you might have planned Curator. I know it will be interesting. Thank you for sending it. I'm dying to open it and read, but I won't.

Thank you Master for taking the time to correct my behavior. Especially the little missteps. It demonstrates that you care. I look forward to doing better with your help.

Sincerely,

Little slut Emily

SENT: Friday, 13. November at 04:50 PM

FROM: Curator TO: Emily SUBJECT: Re: first punishment

****************

Dear little slut,

I'm a little proud of you taking your punishment at the office. As for the music, feel free to play anything you like. Especially since it's important due to your roommates you can do it anytime you have duties for me to perform. I have to go get some sleep, hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Curator

SENT: Friday, 13. November at 04:56 PM

FROM: Emily TO: Curator SUBJECT: Re: Re: first punishment

Thank you Master for clarifying. I appreciate you letting me know. I am stuck in the parking garage at the office and a little annoyed because I want to be home. It's Friday night, Curator! Who needs sleep?!?

Sincerely,

Your impatient slut

Chapter 3 - The first three slave positions

Attachment: slave_positions1.docx

Dear slut,

I assume you took your punishments before you opened this attachment. Obedience is a very important quality in a prospective slave and I sense that you are eager to obey, yet need more training and discipline on it. The following positions are meant to help you acquire the skills I require of my slaves. Hope you enjoy them and have some fun.

*****

Make sure it's warm and comfortable in your room and that you remove anything that could distract you.

*****

It's you again. Still searching for guidance, still longing to become a slave, to learn what it truly feels like to serve and obey. What it means being dominated and controlled, being helpless and at your Master's mercy [Emily: How merciful are you master?]. Learning to give yourself up, learning to surrender your body and mind that's what this exercise all about.

Here we are for the next session to deepen the grip that your Master is exerting over you, to increase your dependence on your Master, forming you into an obedient slave. Slowly we will transform that slut you are right now into the lustful slave you crave to be. We are going to have some fun together. I give you commands and you obey them. The more you engage, the more intense the experience will be, the more you will enjoy reading this story. It's up to you, well not really if you are up for the job [Emily: I hope so!] of becoming my slave.

You are still but a slut, getting wet by the thought of being helpless, being used, having to obey [SO WET, Master]. Yet some part of you is still posing resistance. It's that comfort zone that is keeping you from being a good slave. All those social conventions that you were taught and those rules of proper conduct that have been engrained into your brain. I will show you how to let go of those. I know you fantasize about breaking the rules, doing what others might consider inappropriate. I will make you forget what is only hindering in the way of your transformation. Let go of the narrow views of what is supposed to be a decent thing to do and learn how to properly behave as a slave. You have already started, I know. I'll teach you a different way of how to behave; my way. You will get punished; become a toy, pet, slave, whore or anything that your Master wants you to be molded into. You want to experience the pure ecstasy of subspace. That's why you have to surrender your body and mind to me. So let's start.

Are you sitting there thinking about rubbing your clit? Are you desperately aching to increase your arousal while reading my instructions with your fingers? You are a slut, you know, no matter how innocent you appear outside your bedroom. Vanillas have no clue you like the thought of being whipped, bound, gagged, collared and leashed, they can't tell from your everyday appearance. But I know. I know that you want to be put to good use with those slut holes of yours.

Start recording this session. Go ahead and switch on the camera on your computer, laptop or mobile phone. If you are reading from your phone there are apps like Secret Video Recorder for your android or similar apps for apple to record while you read my instructions. You can also read the instructions on your mobile phone and record on your tablet/notebook/pc while you are following the instructions. Position the camera so that you are facing it when following the instructions and give it a wide angle so that you have room to move. I suggest at the foot of your bed.

You heard right; turn on the camera while you are reading. Start recording and afterwards proceed with reading and following your online training. This way you will experience a real slave training. No wannabe slave anymore, the real thing [Emily: This struck a cord with me, Master. It felt like you spoke to things I had thought.]; move out of your comfort zone and you will feel means to be dominated and under control. Sitting there on your Computer or lying in bed while playing with your pussy is one thing. But is it enough? How will it feel to know your performance is evaluated, to have to obediently follow my instructions and be treated as a slave apprentice [Emily: I like the idea of being an apprentice. In training. And the title seems right somehow.]?

The thought of taping this session and having to follow my instructions is thrilling and horrifying, I know. Still, giving away the control is turning you on [Emily: This is dangerous to ask. I want to send you the video (I actually deleted it already, having it makes me nervous). But I'm not ready Master. :/]. You want to feel possessed. Follow your Master's instructions and I will watch to make sure you follow them properly [Emily: And yet this turns me on.]. Your session has to be taped or it won't feel like truly submitting when you follow my commands. You know you want to obey so do as you are told!

That's why you started reading in the first place. You were curious about how to become a slave and how to train yourself to be one. You will surrender to me this way. Videotaping will get you a step closer to making it real. It will feel good, more intense than reading some naughty stories and orgasming at the thought of being the slave in the story [Emily: This is too real it almost hurt.]. This time you will be the slave. So start the recording! Get ready to serve your Master. Prove to me you are a good little slut. Prove to yourself that you really want to be a slave and that you want to be trained and possessed.

At this point the recorder should be up and running, taping you as you are reading these instructions.

Are you done? Then go ahead with these lines and submit to your Master.

This time we are going to do some simple exercises to show you the proper slave positions and how you should assume them. This way I want to test your compliance and see the effort you put into following my commands. Some of the exercises have similarities to Yoga so you might recognize them. You can perform them on the floor with an exercise mat or on your bed. They should also help you to become more graceful as a slave should be to demonstrate a proper devotion to your Master. I like it when I see your beautiful body move in a naughty and gracefully sexy way trying to seduce and worship me.

Some relaxation exercises at the beginning to loosen you up, to let all the stress and everything unnecessary that is occupying your mind go and prepare yourself to fully serve me and intensify the impact. Take some time to relax, take some deep breaths, no need to rush. Slowly and calmly let any anxiety go, let the lines slowly work through your consciousness. I want you to breathe in and out, steady and slow. Count each time you inhale and each time you exhale. Continue counting until your count is 16 then continue reading and breathing slowly and without an effort.

Now repeat slowly, in ... and out ..., out ... and in ... Feel how you start to get calm, How your body relaxes, How you become more comfortable with where you are sitting. There is no need for you to rush through the lines [Emily: I wanted to rush. I wanted to skip ahead, I wanted to know what was next! Instead I forced myself to reread it. Gods I was wet and horny.]. Read them carefully so you can fully absorb their meaning; so that you can diligently carry out my instructions.

Your breath makes you calmer. In and out goes your breath. Steady and relaxing; your chest is raising and lowering. Out ... and in... And again in ... and out ... You feel how you get calmer every time you breathe out. Your muscles relax. You feel tensions releasing. A warm feeling is beginning to emanate through your body while you take breaths in. Breathe in and feel it.

As you continue to breathe in and out, I want you to imagine that a warm bubble of energy is descending upon your body. Slowly from your head down it feels like warm honey is starting to cover your body, the warm and comforting sensations is soothing, you continue to breathe in and out effortlessly. Each time you inhale, you feel the energy of the viscous warm pulsing honey like liquid that is entering your body that feels like you imagine inhaling the warmth of the sun during summer on our skin. Slowly and comfortably the bubble is fully covering your body, sheltering you in a warm bright sphere of light and energy. [Emily: This was hard for me. I hadn't used this imagery – I've never done yoga, so it was new. I had to read it a few times to totally follow it. Also, the imagery I used to use to calm my body down is to imagine from my toes up slowly sinking into the floor or the mattress.]

Every time you breathe out you relax more. Every time you breathe in you feel more warmth and energy entering your body. Breathe in ... and ... breathe out ... you are now relaxed yet full of energy. Feel the energy and warmth entering your body and again ... breathe in ... and out ... Let the energy enter your body float through, penetrating all your body parts. Feel how the energy is floating right to your vagina [Emily: My pussy twitched.]. Breathe in ... and breathe out...

Feel the energy concentrating in your lower part of the body. You now feel more awake and attentive [Emily: Awake and attentive, but also in a trance was hard for me to get. I was awake and attentive and determined not to fail. I worked for a trance states, but that seems like something you can't work for.], ready to follow my instructions, ready to respond to my commands. You are ready to serve me, wanting to serve me, eager to serve me, there to be trained. You slowly and carefully read the lines, going through them like in trance. Fully absorbing what I ask you to do.

You are going to stand up and remove any clothes you are wearing right now. Put them in the next box or drawer [Emily: I was already naked. And my clothes were on the floor and going to stay there. ], there's no need for them now. Be careful to undress slowly, feel the fabric you are removing as it is slowly uncovering your naked flesh.

You pussy is slightly tingling [Emily: Yeah, it was throbbing and dripping.] in anticipation of my instructions and because you are acting like the good obedient little slave you want to be. You imagine the palms of my hand, covering your pussy, slightly teasing you while my other hand is slowly caressing your buttocks. But they cruelly stop working as soon as you feel half way to orgasm and longing for a more intense touch [Emily: I whimpered]. You are a good little slut, aren't you?

Don't forget how to properly address me slut, is that clear? Spread your feet, I want you to be open and vulnerable. Good girl [Emily: This made my pussy throb again.]. Remember, no touching yourself unless I tell you to. Repeat: Yes Master! ... Be sure not to forget that. Take your hand and slowly stroke over your clit, rubbing and giving you a nice feeling. Your hand is continuing to fondle around. Feel how I reward you for your good behavior. Remove that hand from your pussy [Emily: "oh please!" I begged a little here.].

We are going to do a set of 6 positions that you will frequently have to perform as a slave for your Master. First read carefully to familiarize yourself with them before you adopt a position. Then imagine performing them in your mind while you read through the positions. I will give each position a number and a name. When I finally call the name of the position with capital letters, or simply say assume position No. X, you are to assume it immediately. All positions are meant to be adopted naked and at home, position one and two can be assumed with clothing. For all other positions, get naked if necessary when you are told to assume them. Position one and two have to be carried out as you are immediately. For this online training, When you are done assuming an asked position properly, slowly count to 50

Position no. 1 Servitude: Put both hands behind your back; each hand gripping the opposite arm just under the elbow; spread your feet so that they are wider apart than your shoulders, your heels directly under your elbows. Now, shoulders back, stand straight, head down, eyes lowered. Imagine me inspecting you, checking if you stand properly and neatly aligned. Slowly count to thirty before you break position and continue to follow further instructions [Emily: I kept missing count and having to start over.].

Assume SERVITUDE.

The next Position you already know from part one of the instructions.

Position no. 2 Attention: Get down on the ground and let your body rest on your lower legs, legs opened in a 45° angle, showing me your pussy, your butt resting on your feet, sitting upright with your hands on your thighs fingers closed your palms facing upwards. Wait a few seconds, then move your hands up behind your head stretching your elbows back behind your head. Your fingers intersect so that your elbows are in a horizontal line; your fingers form a cage where your head can rest. You sit upright, presenting your breasts, looking straight ahead, fixing your eyes on a point in front of you and awaiting further commands in this slave position. You are not to move and look somewhere else for the next thirty seconds. This position must be held with discipline and eagerness to await further commands. Slowly count before breaking position and then continue to follow further instructions.

Assume ATTENTION [Emily: Honesty time: This hurt. I can't fully extend my ankle due to the sprain, so trying to extend into a point and then rest weight on it wasn't exactly good. I managed it, but it hurt and I can't do it for more than 30 seconds. I should try it with my brace though, that might help. :/ I tried to stay still but didn't quite manage.].

You know that you are not allowed to play with your pussy while changing positions. No matter how horny you get, you have to refrain from touching yourself, is that clear [Emily: It was clear, but I wanted it. so much. This whole paragraph was another that was so true it hurt. And it made me horny. I like feeling like you understand me master.]? Your body belongs to me, and I will play with it when it pleases me. Now answer again, is that clear? Good slut, that's what I want to hear. Do you already feel like a toy being trained by its Master [Emily: I felt a little more like a pet – a toy doesn't need to learn or be trained. A new kitten perhaps.]? To me you are nothing but a spoiled puppy that needs to be trained and disciplined strictly in order to please his Master [Emily: This struck a chord. ]. Do you understand that? I know you have been fantasizing about this kind of slut training for a long time. But fantasizing isn't good enough [Emily: I'm beginning to realize that.]. The next position is intended to show your devotion to me.

Position no. 3 Devotion: Get down on the ground and let your body rest on your lower legs, place your legs parallel at shoulders length. Then you bend forward with your torso and arms, your chest is resting on your knees, your arms reach forward, your hands are closed and forming a triangle, your head faces the ground; your upper legs rest on your lower legs.