Online Training of a Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you are in this position, visualize me, slowly moving my fingers delicately from the back of your hands to your lower arms, slowly towards your shoulders, both hands coming together, toying with your neck, first gently, then holding your neck firmly down, fixing you on the ground, leaving you vulnerable and open, your pussy accessible [Emily: Mmmmm, will you fuck me like this, please Master?], then I move with my fingers delicately through your hair, fondling it a bit, then taking a firm grip, I push your head up just a bit, leave you in this position for a moment, while I caress your buttocks. I hear your moaning and am satisfied with my slut. Then I push your head back on the ground, while I painfully slowly move my fingers over your spine, down to your ass. I play with both cheeks for a while, then I slowly reach towards your rectum, yet my fingers do not enter, they just slightly move around the sensible skin, to remind you that all of your body belongs to me. Then I let go and move downwards, nearing your already wet and aching pussy, still I barely touch it, but continue my tease. You were ordered to stay still and resist temptation to move and be good for now, despite wanting to be touched more. Maybe it's killing you; still you have to bear it and rest immobile and show me your devotion. I play with your pussy and clit for a little longer until I let go of it. I cruelly move away from your pussy to your legs, sending a shiver through your body [Emily: And a whimper out loud.]. Slowly I move lengthways down your legs to your feet until I carefully stroke along the outer side of your feet [Emily: I'm not ticklish, thank heavens.]. Just when I see that it gets too intense for you I stop and withdraw my hands, pat your buttocks gently a bit and then leave you there kneeling. You lie there for a moment, longing to be touched further, but when I slowly count to three, you gracefully stand up and continue to follow further instructions. Imagine me counting: One, two, three.

Remember that you instantly have to assume a position once I command you to. Now that you are up and reading again, we are almost halfway through, time for a reward my well-behaving slut. Next time I ask you to assume a position, I want you to stay there and imagine what I will do with your vulnerable pussy, how I will tease and torment you. As you feeling my fingers brush across your dripping slutty hole, you are to remain fixed in that position. Do I make myself clear? Do not move. Then you take your hands, and only your hands, and then move towards your pussy, play with it, play with your clit. I want you to remain in the exact position except for your hands which are toying with your pussy. They are now my hands, they will slowly tease you to the verge of orgasm, and they will stop, once you are nearing a climax. Then afterwards you count to thirty and the hands will continue to caress you, first your buttocks, then your legs, then your back and neck, it's my hands that are caressing you, remember. Those hands start to pull down your neck massaging it roughly, loosening any tension in the process. Then the hands move up your head and start massaging it, after some play they exert pressure to push you harder to the ground. I let you stay in this position for a couple of seconds until your hands let go. Slowly those hands of yours move down to your pussy again. This time I am going to make you come [Emily: OH THANK GOD. I MEAN MASTER.]. Once you are nearing an orgasm you will ask for permission to come, and dontbforgwt ask sincerely. If it does not sound convincing, I will remove my hands and wait for a few seconds before I continue playing with your pussy [Emily: I did this once, it felt appropriate.]. Once you have asked sincerely enough, I cruelly have you count five seconds out loud, while I still play gently with your pussy and clit, before I let you come. At the end, If you have been a good slut I will give you permission to come. Don't forget to thank me afterwards.

Assume DEVOTION

Now that you performed the positions, tell me how it felt assuming them [Emily: Good! Sexual! Wrong, but also right. I was so wet, dripping and horny.]. Take your time to make a report, your plans and social obligations come first, no matter how tempting it may be to work on Master's assignments. Remember that I want you to [Emily: Is this the end of the sentence saying "you want me as well" or is it incomplete saying "you want me to do something"? Please tell me.]