Open Doors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly pulled her panties down again, then stood for a moment. Rick was silent.

She sat beside him and smiled nervously. She didn't know what he would do, but wanted to find out. He sat there with her for a moment, not looking at her, but feeling her eyes on him.

Then he stood up and looked down at her. He was about to say something, but her beauty took another unexpected swipe at his ability to think. She was all but offering herself to him, but she hadn't actually said so. She demanded that he make a move, but he wouldn't.

"Mom could be up here any second. You better go."

She stood up, and the two were not even a foot apart. "If you want, I'll keep my clothes on from now on. Just say the word."

He couldn't respond to her words, because she was inches from him. Her hand was next to his penis, but she didn't move it. She just looked at him, while he said nothing. She smiled, then gathered her clothes to leave.

She backed away slowly, but with sweetness in her smile. "I'll see you at dinner."

Rick's head was spinning as she left. He hardly knew what to think about what just happened. How much of what just happened was really just a game?

He sat down and grabbed the towel. Again, he contemplated jerking off to his sister. In the end, he decided that against it. If Melissa tempted him again, it would be harder for him to resist her if he'd already taken this step. It was one thing to be turned on by her, and it was something else entirely to give into it.

He thought about Jenna, which helped. He thought about holding her hair and fucking her from behind like he'd done so many times, and thought about rubbing it out to that image. But the idea quickly soured for him.

Finally, when he was soft but still enlarged, he went to the dresser and grabbed some underwear. He was still tingling, but the worst was over. He would think about Melissa a couple more times and feel brief stints of pain, but was soon back to normal.

***

He was all too happy to talk about his military service over dinner, and about Melissa's tennis scholarship and medical aspirations. Healthy distractions. Their mother's cherry pie was like a reset button, because he had forgotten his encounter with Melissa almost entirely. She was still his sister. He missed being with his family.

The cherry pie was nothing compared to her apple pie, though, which she would be serving tomorrow night with their actual Thanksgiving Day meal.

Melissa kept smirking at Rick the whole night, reveling in their little secret. What have I done? Rick thought. Where were things headed? What had he unleashed?

"We all have secrets, don't we Rick?" Carol had said this, as if reading his mind. He looked at Melissa with a cold expression, and she just stared back smiling.

"Yeah, I guess we do."

Carol went on, and Rick realized that Bernard had just asked her for the secret ingredient to her homemade coleslaw.

"As long as it stays within the family," Bernard added.

"Oh, speaking of family, Melissa, you're gonna have to sleep in Rick's room tomorrow night. Your uncle Johnny's bringing the family up from Colorado Springs."

"Where am I gonna sleep?" Rick said.

"In your room."

"Mom, you can't be serious," Melissa protested.

"It's just for one night, sweetie. Can't you two be grownups about it?"

"I can just sleep in the living room," Rick offered.

"The kids will be in the living room. John and Terri will be in Melissa's room. I guess the only other option is for you to sleep at your own place for the night," she said, looking at Melissa.

"I'm not going to want to drive all the way downtown after eating a bunch of turkey and drinking a bunch of beer."

"Since when do you drink beer," Bernard asked.

"I love beer too, Dad."

"So I guess it's settled then," Carol said, dropping another portion of food onto her plate.

"I guess it is," Rick said. Melissa was looking back at him, and she looked every bit as nervous as he did.

***

That night, Melissa tried to sort out her desires for Rick, and Rick worked like hell to forget them. He tossed and turned in his bed, though fortunately not with sex on his mind. He'd had too much coffee with their dessert, and now he was paying the price. There would be too much to do tomorrow to worry about Melissa, but tomorrow night would come much too soon.

Melissa was having different thoughts. She wanted to be with Rick, and she didn't want to wait until tomorrow. She couldn't stop thinking about what she saw in his room, and it was making her crazy. She knew it would be wrong to do anything about it, and she still didn't know if she wanted to do anything. But she wanted to see him again.

She headed to his room without a plan.

***

Rick didn't realize he'd fallen asleep until he awoke to find Melissa in his bed. She was lying next to him, sleeping as soundly as ever.

He didn't want to wake her, but he had to do something. She was close enough for him to smell the shampoo in her hair, and he was getting hard immediately.

What if his mother came looking for her? Or him? This didn't look good.

He was going to shake her, but then realized that she was already awake and looking at him.

"You can't be here, Melissa. This has gone far enough."

"We haven't done anything wrong."

"Not yet."

"Does that mean we might?" She was not hopeful, but curious. Rick didn't know what to say to her anymore. He wasn't mad at her, because he was excited. But he knew that this was going too far.

He fell onto his back and looked up, sighing. "I don't know what to think. I just know that I shouldn't be in bed with my sister."

She slide closer to him and put one leg over him. She could feel that he was hard again, and just touching it through his PJ's with her leg was excitement enough.

"We still haven't done anything wrong, though."

"This is wrong and you know it."

"A girl can snuggle with her brother, it happens all the time."

"This is different."

"How?"

"You're trying to seduce me."

She smiled and buried her head into the crook of his neck, and said, "I am not. I'm serious, I just wanted to snuggle. We used to snuggle."

Rick laughed to himself, as if defeated. "Ever since I walked in on you, I've been in pain."

She sat up and looked down at him, confused. "Why do you feel that way?"

"No, I mean it's been physically painful. With my pants on, I mean."

When she understood, she let out a silent laugh. "But not right now, though, right?"

"Yeah, kinda. I've been wearing briefs to hide it."

"You can take them off."

"Melissa..."

"Ok, ok. Just say the word and I'll leave right now." She sat up and waited for a response. She saw agony on his face, even though he was silent. So she said, "I really do just want to snuggle with my big brother, and there's nothing wrong with that."

Her face was serious, but Rick remained silent. Then she smiled and drew back the covers slowly, until his whole body was uncovered. She grabbed the band on his underwear and began to pull it down slowly, until his throbbing penis sprang forward. She tossed the underwear on the floor and he could finally see for the first time in the dim light that she was also naked.

She was lay back down next to him casually, but didn't touch him. "We don't have to snuggle. I get that it would be weird. But I just miss spending the night with you. Can we do that?"

He turned to lay on his side, facing her. He dick was still as hard as ever, and he wanted to wrap his body around hers. She was inches from him, but she felt too far away. He wanted to pull her close.

"I don't want to do anything wrong," he said.

"This isn't wrong. Even mom is cool with us spending the night together."

"I think she assumed we would have our clothes on, Melissa."

She laughed.

"You look really uncomfortable with this. Just tell me to go and I will. Maybe this is too weird."

He was startled by this, and realized how conflicted he really was. "I'm sorry, it's really just hard because..."

"What?" She was genuinely curious.

"Well... you know I haven't masturbated once since I saw you naked, right?"

"You're kidding! I totally thought you had."

"Nope."

"But... how did you get it to go away?"

"Now you see my dilemma."

"I won't judge you." She was not talking to him like a seductress. She sounded like the sister he's always known. She sounded so normal and casual while they talked, even as they talked about his erect penis.

"You wouldn't care if I jerked off to you?"

"Of course not. I did it myself."

"Did what?"

He was looking at the ceiling, but he turned to look at her for a response. Her face told him everything.

"You mean you masturbated to me?" he asked.

"Twice."

His penis shuddered when she said it. She wasn't kidding.

"I kinda wanna do it again, too."

"Don't." Watching her masturbate would be too much for him to take.

But it was too late. He didn't realize it, but her had already been rubbing the lips of her clit the whole time. They were still uncovered, so when she turned onto her back and opened her legs, he could see everything.

She was looking down at his dick, and moaning. It was happening.

"Go ahead," she said.

God, how he wanted to. It would only take a few strokes, of that he was sure. But it would be the point of no return.

"Suit yourself," she said quietly. "But this girl is horny."

He couldn't take his eyes off of her. She offered to leave if he was uncomfortable, but he said nothing. She would offer once more, and again he would say nothing. "Go ahead," she said. "Do it down the hall or here with me, it doesn't matter. But you need to do it, Rick."

She looked like she was about to come, and he couldn't take anymore.

He started stroking himself, and she smiled at him. "That's it."

She turned to her side, legs still spread apart, so she could look at Rick straight on. Rick could also see her pussy better, not that it mattered.

Finally, after two days of torment, he gave in. He rubbed himself as slowly as he could, because he knew that it would be instantaneous otherwise.

She came first, and it was even more incredible than the last. She caught her breath, and her smile began to widen. She was excited, because Rick was about to come.

His orgasm started deep inside, deeper than ever before. He let out a groan and his body shuddered, and he came. Melissa was beside herself with joy. It was incredible, seeing her brother come for the first time. And for her.

Afterwards, he could barely move. "I got it," she said, ready to be of assistance. She searched for a towel in the dim night, and found one. He reached to take it, but she dismissed the gesture. She wiped the come from his belly as casually as painting her nails.

She lay back down and turned into him, putting her leg over his body. She didn't say another word, and fell into a blissful slumber in moments.

Rick remained awake for a good while longer, still a mix of pleasure and worry. The darkness aided his confusion, finding it easy to delight in holding a naked woman close, yet unnerved to know that it was Melissa.

He kept thinking, "What have I done?" He imagined that she would wake up and curse him for not having put a stop to what he should have known was a very bad idea. She would change her mind when she had time to reflect, and he would feel shame for the rest of his life.

But he knew nothing for certain, except that he was still hard. And he remained so until sleep finally came.

***

When he awoke in the morning, she was gone. He wondered at first if it was just a dream, and then saw the towel on the floor in the same spot she'd thrown it. He could still smell her on the pillow beside him.

The smell brought it all back, and the dread of seeing her face again. He didn't want to see her avoid him, knowing that her brother agreed to this.

All he wanted to do was take a shower and wash it all away.

On the way to the bathroom, he saw that Melissa's door was closed. He was grateful at the thought of having some time to think before seeing her again.

The water on his skin never felt more welcoming. It always wakes him up. But it wasn't long before Melissa crept into his thoughts once again, and he had yet another erection to contend with. He was surprised by how quickly it came upon him and how strongly, given that he had just woken up.

But he didn't hesitate to deal with it this time. He now figured that masturbating was a far better alternative than what he had come so close to doing last night. He thought he might spend the rest of his life doing this now, like some hopeless substance addiction. But he started with one and stroked himself anyway.

He saw her wearing pink panties and nothing else. She pulled them down slowly. She stood before him and smiled. He pulled her close and began touching her body all over while she looked pleased. He touched her pussy and she looked grateful. This was going to make him come.

But then the bathroom door opened.

As soon as he heard it, a cool draft came in. He was so close to a tremendous orgasm, that part of him wished to continue and pretend he hadn't heard it.

This is not happening.

But it was. He peeked around the curtain and saw that it was. She was wearing running shorts and a tank top, and looked sweaty.

She was back from a run, and ready for a shower. She made eye contact with him briefly, then looked back at the mirror and began to pull her hair down. She was not trying to be sexual this time at all.

Part of him thought that she just meant to use the sink and be on her way. But then she sat down on the toilet and began to untie her shoes. He watched as she took them off, along with her socks, debating with himself whether to speak and what to say if he did. He didn't want to stop her.

"I'll be done in a minute..." he said, finally.

She didn't look at him at first. She tucked her socks into her shoes and got up to return to the sink. Then she took off her top, and just as casually, she took off her shorts and underwear together.

She was still not attempting to be sexy, but this only made Rick's penis ache for her even more. His mind repeated the same refrain: this is something he shouldn't be seeing. This is one of his sister's private sort of moments. And she undressed now the way she probably undresses everyday.

And after an ever-so-brief pause looking in the mirror, she turned and approached the shower. He just looked at her while she grabbed the curtain and pulled it open. They could now see each other, and she stopped. She looked at him, as if to say, "Are you going to let me in?" She could see that he yearned for her yet again, and she tried to hide her enjoyment. She wanted him to say it.

"Can you wait?" he said, not sounding assertive at all.

"I can," she replied. "Do you want me to?"

He quickly rationalized the thought of saying nothing. And he couldn't, but said nothing anyway. Then she stepped closer. Then still closer, and he stepped back. She moved in until she felt his member against her body, and moved in closer. She entered the shower at last.

He turned his body and backed into the showerhead to give her room. This time, she didn't move any closer just yet.

Melissa held back a slight smirk and said, "So did you have anymore washing to do, or do you just need to jerk off?"

He thought about the answer carefully. He did need to wash his hair, but under the circumstances, he decided to skip it.

He did need to jerk off, though. This is where he thought he would go when she turned him on, but now she was here too. He wanted to do it anyway. He ached too much not too.

"Do you want me to help?"

"...help?"

"Jerk you off. I will if you need me too."

He let out a laugh. She had a way of saying the exact right thing at the exact right moment to make him laugh. It was a very typical Melissa thing to do, something he'd always loved about her. And it snapped him right out of his passions, and all he saw before him was that loving sister of his.

She smiled, then grabbed his penis and started stroking it.

It was all still like a dream until he felt her hand, and then it became reality. He thought about the line being crossed, and he thought about someone walking in, and he thought about having dinner that evening with Melissa sitting across from him and talking with family.

But he let her continue.

He put up no resistance whatsoever. He looked at his beautiful sister's body up and down, and enjoyed her gleeful gaze on his own. She enjoyed doing what she'd wanted to do ever since she saw that she had made him horny for the first time. She wanted to make him come. It made her wet to know that she was doing this to him.

He was going to reach for her body to fondle and caress it, but he came before it mattered.

She cupped her hand as he came and squeezed his member in her palm, lovingly, rubbing his come around the tip. He looked at her, astounded by the unexpected playfulness. It seemed like no big deal to her. And it wasn't. They were in the shower, which was her favorite place to fool around.

"Feel better?" she said, still not sounding sexual at all. She might as well have been asking him, "Did you sleep well?"

He was aware of how much he was sweating, despite being in the shower. He ran his face and chest under the water again, until he heard her say, "Ok, seriously this time... get out of my hot water before it's all gone."

Their bodies pressed closer together than they'd ever been as they switched places. She was now faceing the showerhead and he got the first good look at her from behind. Her as was cute, and went well with her wide hips.

"Wait, before you go..." she said, with her face in the water.

He wasn't even sure if she wanted him to get out until she said it. This all seemed more like a fun game to her than a real sexual exploit. She just loved hanging out with her brother, is all. That was the vibe he got from her.

"Do my back?" she asked. She was putting soap onto a loofa when she said it, and handed it to him. He lathered it and began washing her back.

"You think mom's gonna make casserole this year?"

"That's a rather odd thing to ask right now, don't you think?"

"It's Thanksgiving. It's the most appropriate time, I'd say."

"No, I don't think so. I didn't see any fried onions."

"That's a shame." He was lathering up her sides and then her shoulders when she turned around, gesturing to continue. "Still," she said, as he continued to cover her breasts with soap, "this will be a Thanksgiving to remember."

"I'll say."

She was now looking at him differently. Still not so much with desire as much as adoration. It was how she looked up at him, even as she felt the loofa slide down between her legs. She almost wanted to suppress her sexual reaction to it and just enjoy being with her brother in this moment.

And so she gave into the urge that she did have, and stepped into him. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him. The sensation was erotic for both of them, but neither acted upon it. With restraint, they held each other.

Rick was hard again, but still restrained. She caressed his rear lovingly and he did the same.

The moment was broken when they both heard a sound in the hallway. Someone was awake and up and about.

Rick was looking down at her, now realizing that he would have gone further if not for the interruption. She felt the same. But they were back to reality. When he backed up to get out, they were as they were, as if they were swimming and none of it had happened.

But she stopped him one last time and hugged him again. "I can't wait for this day to be over," she said.