Open Doors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever you need," Melissa replied.

Melissa took her shoes off and went to her dresser to grab a brush. She let her hair down and brushed it, then put the brush down. Rick hadn't returned from the bathroom, so she got an idea.

He was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. He was wearing just his pajama bottoms, even though he knew it was a bad idea so long as his sister was around. The door was open a crack, so she slipped in quietly and put her arms around him from behind. Before he knew what was happening, she was pulling his dick out and stroking it.

He looked at her in the mirror. "Melissa!" he said in a whisper. "You're going to get us caught."

She kept stroking him, and clearly wasn't dissuaded.

"Ok, stop. Seriously." He turned around to face her, and his face even said that he was excited to see her. "We need to cool it for the night, ok?"

"You can't make me wait, Rick. I really want to do this."

"I know, I know. Listen, you and me will wait until everyone leaves tomorrow. We'll have the whole house to ourselves. Then I'll fuck your brains out, I promise."

"But I want you now," she said. "You would make me wait?" Then she took a few steps towards the tub so that he could see her whole body. She gracefully slipped her dress off and let it fall, and in seconds was naked.

He was so stunned yet again by her beauty that she had to say, "You wanna close the door?" He turned and realized that it was wide open, and immediately shut it.

She walked up to him and pressed her body against his. This time, she rubbed his penis between her thighs and against her pussy. She was determined.

"Melissa," he was saying, his heart pounding. "They'll hear us. Do you want to get caught? Don't you know what that will mean?"

"The longer this takes, the more likely we will get caught. So why don't you just fuck me now."

She propped herself up on the counter and spread her legs for him, and pulled him close. She was guiding the tip to her, and he could already feel the wetness within. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Not like this," he said. He took a step back and saw just how heavy she was breathing. Her eyes were closed, but she opened them.

The pain in her eyes at that moment bothered him, but he knew he was making the right decision.

"I know," he said. He was acknowledging her frustration, so he did the only thing he thought right to do in that moment.

He got to his knees, took her legs firmly into his hands and spread them, and then he began licking his sister's pussy for the first time.

He meant to be quick about it, but he'd be kidding himself if he thought he wasn't looking forward to it. He knew that he was good at eating pussy, and that's why he wanted to eat Melissa's pussy as soon as he saw it for the first time. Because she would love it.

She had no idea just how much her brother wanted to eat her pussy. She had been thinking about fucking him all day, but she honestly didn't think that much about this part. She was so ecstatic that she wanted to laugh as he ate her. She tried, but it was too loud.

Rick is eating my pussy, she kept thinking. This is fucking incredible.

She could sense how much he wanted to do this, and that did it more than anything. Her own brother buried between her thighs, licking his sister to make her come. She bit a finger to hold back a gasp, and he didn't stop.

Even though Rick did not spend very much time at all licking her pussy, the moment she would remember for the rest of her life arrived at once, and she came. It was without a doubt the best orgasm of her life.

He returned to his nightly business as if it was no big deal, and she still had her eyes closed and was dripping with sweat. He finished his brushing, rinsed, and when he was wiping his face with a towel, she opened her eyes once again. He smiled and turned to leave, as if to say, "There is much more where that came from."

She didn't even flinch when the door opened. If anyone saw her like this, with her legs spread and dripping wet, oh well. She was dizzy, and let him leave without protest.

He was holding his towel and things at his waist to cover his erection, but it didn't matter. When he got back to the room, he saw that Margaret actually sleeps with an eye mask.

He slipped into bed quickly anyway, just in case, and lay there for a good while. He was still wired, so he didn't know how he was going to get through the night.

He couldn't get Melissa's pussy out of his head.

He would eat her pussy again. And again. As many times as she would let him. And the more he thought about that, the more his penis ached for his sister.

He thought that he might have to go for a walk. He was going to be hard as a rock as long as he had to sleep on this mattress with Melissa, and she would likely be teasing him all night as well. Maybe if he snuck out now, she would be asleep by the time he got back.

Then, when everyone goes out to breakfast in the morning, the two of them will say they want to sleep in. And when they leave, that's when he'll turn to Melissa and rip her panties off, and he'll give his little sister the fuck of her life. Like she wanted him to.

It was a great plan, but just as he was about to leave and execute the plan, Melissa returned to the room. She was in a towel, and she smiled when she saw Rick. The smile seemed to suggest a "thank you," but also something else. Her smile brightened to a silent laugh as she noticed Margret wearing an eye mask. She pointed to it and looked at Rick.

Then she dropped the towel completely, and did a little twirl for Rick. She found it all to be too much fun, and now she would get to sleep naked with her brother.

"If you still need to do anything, you can leave the light on for however long you need." Margaret's voice made Melissa freeze, and Rick tried not to laugh.

"It looks like Rick may already be asleep, and I was just turning it off. But thank you, Marge." She flipped the light, and was somewhat hopeful that it would actually be pitch black. But there was a nightlight next to the dresser behind Melissa, and when she slipped into bed, all he could see at first was a silhouette.

He wanted to touch her, and now more than ever it all felt like a dream to Rick. But she didn't just slip into bed. She removed the covers and pulled his pants off completely in one gentle but quick motion. He had little opportunity for protest. He felt her take his penis in her hand, and she stroked it a few times. Then he felt her mouth, and knew what she meant to do. This was part of the 'thank you.'

She sat up again and then moved to lay beside him, leg draped across his waist. Even on a squeaky air mattress, she hardly made a sound at all in all this. She kissed his neck and fondled him all over, with no sign of stopping.

Then she propped herself up again and slid the leg all the way over. She straddled him, looking down.

She moved her hips up once very slowly and then back down.

He felt her pussy rubbing against him, and she did this a few more times.

He couldn't see her face, but he felt her wet pussy.

Then she lowered her upper body onto his, so he felt her breasts against him. She raised her hips up until she had room to reach for his penis. She took it gently and guided the tip to her lips once more. When she did this, she whispered straight into his ear, "You're not going to make me wait."

She lowered her hips and he entered her for the first time. When he was all the way in, she kissed him again on the neck, then on the mouth.

Then she rose her hips and brought them down again, this time deeper. She moved her hips side to side gently, and felt him touching her all over inside. She savored him with each and every movement.

She continued her slow and steady movements, never missing a beat, and all without making a sound. But her cheek was against his, and every shudder she made sent short but quiet moans into his ear.

Her breathing was all he heard, and every stifled scream or dim whimper served to harden him further. They were feeding each other's appetites.

When she spoke into his ear again, and her voice sounded both exhilarating and deafening.

"Rick... I can't believe we're doing this..."

Melissa was tingly all over, and was now sweating. She was maintaining her extremely slow but steady pace, and now felt an orgasm arriving. As it grew, she slowed, her movements deeper but longer. Then it came, and she moved slightly to prolong it. Her whole body shuddered, and Rick held her while she came.

Her mouth was now wide open, and Rick sensed it even in the dark. He covered her mouth immediatedly, knowing that she meant to scream. She bit down on his hand and squeezed him with her body, still shuddering, while he let her.

She at last fell into him, and both were aware of the rapid beating of their hearts. They were sweating and breathing into each other, and Rick was ready for more. He moved her hips up and down playfully, realizing how hard he still was. And she realized it too.

He couldn't see it, but it made her smile. He was right, she realized. She wouldn't stop until he did what she wanted him to do. But she couldn't think about it now.

She wished he would stop moving her, because feeling him inside her still hard as ever was making her crazy. She was still tingling from her orgasm. Her eyes were starting to water, and she'd never known them to do that. This was all just too much for her to handle.

He was not aware of the effect it was having on her. He just couldn't get enough being inside her. Holding her wet body close to him, hearing her moan into his ear, and feeling her warm pussy around his shaft like a glove.

He couldn't take it anymore. He had to have her the way he wanted to have her, and it had to be now. So whispered, "Get up." She seemed confused, so he repeated, "Get up and put something on." She was still confused, but she responded to the sense of urgency and command in his voice.

He threw on his PJ's and waited for her to find something. She found it challenging, and were it not for Rick's sudden excitement and energy, she would have been annoyed. All she wanted to do was lay there and doze off.

She found her tanktop and some underwear. He might have normally suggested something more just to be sure, but he didn't care. He would wander the house with his sister in her underwear, he didn't care. He would just be ripping them off anyway.

He took her hand and lead her out of the room and down the hall. They zipped down the stairs in a flash, and his pace quickened. The two were practically skipping across the house. Her heart was now racing.

She opened her mouth to say, "What's gotten into you," but she knew the answer. She knew what he wanted to do, and she followed in silence. She followed, even as her knees weakened. By the time they arrived at the garage, she didn't think she could go any further.

And her loins were on fire.

He closed the door behind them and pulled her around to the side of the car. She felt the cold concrete under her bare feet and felt the dust and oil in the air. The dirtiness of it excited her.

He opened the car door and turned to face her. He grabbed the bottom of her tanktop and used it to pull her into him and held her for a moment, his nose touching hers. They breathed into each other until they couldn't take anymore, and they kissed. His hands touched her body all over, and she did the same, and they kissed until kissing wasn't enough.

He pulled her top off, and then her underwear. His hand found her pussy, and kissed her again while he fingered her.

She broke from him and sat in the car, pulling his pajamas down at once. She stroked him a couple of times, then slid back on the seat. She spread his legs for him.

He moved inside until his hips were touching her thighs. He leaned in to kiss her again, and felt him rubbing against her pussy again.

He pulled back from kissing her and looked her in the eyes. He rubbed the tip against her lips and saw how much she wanted it. His eyes look at her body all over one more time, as it hit him one more time.

This is Melissa. My little sister.

She wants it.

And so he felt his sister's pussy for the second time. He went in, and it felt as wet as ever. He gripped her legs and held them back, then went in again. Deeper this time. This was it. He found his position.

Then he started to fuck her.

She was about to say something when it started, and immediately forgot what it was. Her brother was now in control, and she was already crying out. He didn't seem to care how loud she was.

And she was getting loud.

She didn't actually know for sure until it was happening, but she was right about her brother's performance. She'd been with at least one man that was as attractive and fit as Rick, but he wasn't as good at this. And he wasn't as well-endowed.

She would think it a crime later that a sister could lay claim to such an amazing gift just because it was her brother. As he pounded her, and he made her come several times more than she thought possible at one time, she felt an odd sense of entitlement to it. She felt like such a pleasure should not go to other women. It she go to the sister.

All of these thoughts and more lingered through her mind between orgasms. There seemed to be no limit for Rick.

If she had been counting, it was during her fifth orgasm that the door to the kitchen opened. Only Rick heard it open, so he had to cover her mouth to muffle her screams.

But it was too late.

Bernard stepped down into the garage, and made eye contact with Rick. Melissa moved his hand away and said, "Why did you stop?"

He shushed her, but it was too late. Bernard was coming around the side of the car, seeing that the door was open.

It was over. They were caught. It was fun while it lasted, but now the worst has happened.

But thinking quickly, Rick pulled out of Melissa and got out of the car just before Bernard looked inside.

"Son? What are you doing out here?"

"I was, uh, just wanting some me time, you know? House is a little crowded."

Judging by Bernard's response, he wasn't sure if he'd heard Melissa at all. He was getting hard of hearing in his age, but he didn't think his dad was that old yet. But something caught Bernard's eyes that was visible to him from where he was standing. Rick turned and he felt a lump form in his throat.

It was Melissa's legs.

"What's going on?" Bernard said. Bernard stepped closer, seeing for the first time that Rick was naked. Then he looked in the car, and then he looked back at Rick, jaw wide open. He thought he was done for, until Bernard did something he didn't expect.

He grinned.

"You never told me you invited a lady friend over here."

Rick bent over to look into the car himself, and couldn't believe what he saw. Melissa found the Indian mask on the floor of the car, and was now covering her face with it. She was sitting up, with her legs still partially spread.

"Say no more, son. Just, uh, tell me next time so I don't walk in on you like this." He looked back into the car and said, "Very sorry Miss, it sounded like you were almost there. I feel terrible."

Melissa responded by saying, in a poor attempt at an English accent, "That's quite alright, Sir. I've had no trouble at all in that regard, thanks to your son here. He's rather gifted."

Rick was speechless.

Bernard turned back to Rick and said, "Oh you gotta invite this one to dinner sometime."

"Maybe I will."

"Come here," Bernard said, walking back to the door. He followed his father, nerves still on fire.

Bernard leaned in and whispered, "Some fatherly advice for you... make sure you make her come three times, not just one." He said this while making numbers with his fingers.

Rick smiled and asked, "Why."

"You wanna keep her, doncha? That's how you keep one's like that. That in there's one of the best-looking ladies I've ever seen. Pussy like silk. The kind they write folk songs about. I'm just sayin', hold on to that one."

"Dad..."

"Sorry, sorry. I know I don't have to worry. Well I won't make her hate me for keeping you. Tell her to stay and have breakfast, though, wouldya?"

"What's going on?" Carol's voice appeared out of nowhere, and Rick shot a concerned look towards the car. He saw the head with the mask popping out from behind the driver's seat, and hands that made a "What's happening?" gesture.

Bernard saw the panic in his face and said, "Nothing, honey. Let's go back to bed."

"But Rick, what are you doing up?"

"Off we go," Bernard was saying, and a moment later, both were gone.

He returned to the car and Melissa took the mask off. They both breathed a huge sigh of relief, and shared a laugh.

He sat down next to her to calm himself, and she leaned into him. She couldn't believe that her father had seen her naked. It made her think about the feeling of being seen naked by Rick all over again. The wrongness of it, and the vulnerability of it.

"What did dad say about me?"

"You don't want to know."

"Yes I do." He looked at her and saw that she had a nervous grin, but that she wouldn't stop asking if he didn't tell her.

"Well I suppose it isn't any weirder than what we've been doing all night..."

"So?"

He turned to her and said, reluctantly, "he said that you have one of the finest pussies he's ever seen, and that I shouldn't let you go."

She let out an ecstatic laugh, and looked off in a daze. "He really said that?"

"About his own daughter, yes. He said they don't make many like yours."

She looked at him again when he said that, like she couldn't believe it. "You're fucking with me."

"I wish I was. But that is the man who raised us both. Maybe it's a guy thing, but it doesn't surprise me."

She realized he was serious, and cupped her hands over her face. "I don't know what to think," she said.

"Well I guess it means I have good taste in women, anyway."

She slapped his arm, and he laughed. "There is something seriously fucked up about our family, isn't there." The way she looked up at him made his limp penis begin to harden again. She looked down at it, then back up at him. "Is it our family, or is it just us?"

He couldn't explain it, but her line of questioning was turning him on. He put an arm around her and his eyes were looking up and down her body. "For all we know, it's not just us."

"Why would you think that," he asked.

She started rubbing his dick again, and said, "Well, what about Bobby and Brenda? They're the same age, and they're in college." As she spoke, she sat up and moved one leg over his body, so she was sitting on him. "They would make a cute couple, don't you think?" She guided him in, and started fucking him slowly.

"Why is this turning me on?" he said, making her giggle.

"I don't know, but it's turning me on, too." She smiled and closed her eyes, her body now more in a state of bliss than anything. "I know one thing, though... there's no way Bobby's fucking Brenda as good as you fuck me."

"You don't think so?"

"Well, maybe he is..."

"That's it," he said, and started tickling her. She banged her head on the roof, but was having too much fun to care. He turned his body, and she got off him and backed into the other door. He spread her legs and said, "Dad's right about your pussy..." Then he started eating her pussy.

It was very unexpected, and the effect was not immediate. But after a few moments, she was coming once more. She was squeezing his head with her thighs, and he reacted by sitting up and pulling them apart. He pulled her body down so she was flush with the seats, then he brought his cock to meet her pussy and then put it in again.