Open Doors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this he did in seconds, and she was still coming when she felt his dick going in.

"Rick..." she moaned.

After a few thrusts, it all blended together for her, and became a general burst of ecstasy that seemed to have no end. And this is what he wanted, because now he wanted to come.

She was dripping wet, and so was he. He pushed her legs up until they rested on her breasts, and he felt himself going as deep into her as he could. She started screaming again, but her screams revealed that she was losing energy.

His thrusts were deep, but he slowed. He was about to come.

All the way in, then almost all the way out. He did this again, and then again. His dick began tingling, and he pressed his body into hers as close as it could be.

He moaned directly into her ears, "Melissa...fuck..."

She experienced one last erotic surprise: she was going to make him come. She was the reason.

And what it was doing to him. What her pussy was doing to him.

This made her hotter than anything else.

All the way in, all the way out.

Almost there.

"...your pussy... Melissa... oh fuck..."

All the way in. The electricity started. All the way out. No need to go back in.

He sat up and brought her legs down, then came. She looked up at him, seeing that moment of pure ecstasy on his face for the first time. She smiled watching him as white streaks of come sprinkled onto her tits.

She was fascinated. She knew that she would enjoy sex with Rick, but she couldn't have forseen just how mesmorizing it would be to watch her brother coming.

Rick might not have imagined coming onto Melissa's body at all the way he did. Before they fucked, he would have expected to have avoided it. Come on something else. She was still his sister, after all.

And that is what made this so special. He didn't think about any of that, and he didn't need to. She would have been offended if he had denied her that part of their intimacy.

In a word, they both thought that this sexual experience was the closest to perfect that either had ever had.

They both could safely claim to be experienced, and with partners that were indeed quite good. But this made even the best times feel like a first kiss.

For a few moments, Rick sat back with Melissa's left leg laying across him. He would look for something to clean her up with in a moment, but for new he caught his breath.

She watched him, and smiled blissfully. They made eye contact twice, and they just breathed together. She caressed his arm, and he looked at her one more time.

He thought about when it first started. Opening a door and seeing her naked with her fingers inside her pussy. He looked at her pussy again, amazed.

The passion was passing, but his desire for her remained. He would never get tired of looking at her. And she would never get tired of being looked at by him. She would always be willing, if he desired her again. Of that she was sure.

Now he reached into the back and found some paper towels, and leaned over to clean her chest. She just smiled sweetly up at him, not moving an inch. He rubbed the sweat and come off off from her tits, and then her belly.

It made his penis react, but not enough to make him erect. And that was fine.

"So tell me what you really think about what I asked earlier," she finally said. She sat up and crossed her legs, facing him.

"About what?"

"Bobby and Brenda..."

"Oh, you were serious?"

"Not when I said it. But now I'm wondering..."

"There's no way. This kind of thing doesn't happen. Like, ever."

"I happened to us."

"Yeah, but... we're the exception."

"Maybe. But I'm still kinda curious."

"That's a great idea! 'Hey Bren, don't take this the wrong way, I'm just kinda curious, but, well, like, do you ever fantasize about Bobby's big dick!'"

She smacked his chest and said, "I wouldn't say it like that!"

"Yes, because there are so many ways to say it that are not uncouth..."

"I can find out, you know."

"Just don't be disappointed when the answer is 'no.'"

"Something tells me it wouldn't take much to get them together."

"You think so, huh?"

"It didn't take much for us. Just timing."

"You're serious?"

"I don't know, I keep think about it. It's making me kinda hot, you know? Getting our cousins to fuck would be like me getting you to come all over me."

"Well if that's all you want..."

"Stop it," she said with a laugh.

"How about for now, you get some clothes on so we can go upstairs and actually get some sleep. And I mean it."

"Don't worry. I'm exhausted, thanks to you. But I can't promise that you won't wake up with a little morning surprise."

"As long as everyone's out of the house."

"Including Brenda?"

"Another day, perhaps."