All Comments on 'Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 210 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All this tells us is she got done fucking

everyone before he got back. Not that she didn't cheat. Which of course she did cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THIS IS THE EXCEPTION

Rarely do I say this but, "Opening Pandora's Box " is in need of a sequel.

Been 're-reading the Slirpuff body of stories . This is the first story that really needs a sequel . Both the husband and wife were young enough, late 30's that it could work .

The youngest child has gone off to college .

I would be very interested in seeing if Peg found happiness or disappointment with a promiscuous lifestyle . Also whether he still wants to get back with her after a few years go by . Even if he finds love in another woman's arms. How it affect her ?

This could go in so many directions , come on Slirpuff . How about it , after all you are writing again.

AMerryman

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Blah

I don't see why he is letting her blame him.

He simply wanted to get things under control, and because he wouldn't let everything go wild she refused to seek a happy medium and essentially cut him off.

He SHOULD have taken the pictures, and let anyone who tried to blame him have a look!

SoMikeSoMikeover 8 years ago
Geez...

...what a cunt Peg is. As usual, the stupid, selfish, spoiled, self-absorbed wife gets all offended by her husband "raining on her parade". Boo-fucking-hoo.

Yep. She'll be an old-before-her-time wastrel within ten years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I would have made one change

When she went into the bedroom to end their marriage, I would have spread 10 gallons of gasoline around the house and burned it down around the entire group. Then head back to the lake as if nothing happened. She was going to burn him, he might as well return the favor. Fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well he's still a dumbass

He knew what she was going to do. At least he could have hidden some cameras or hired a PI to do the job so he didn't embarrass himself that way. But when Peg told him to take some pictures, that's exactly what he should have done. Then he could have gotten a 60/40 or 70/30 split with him on top. Peg would NOT have wanted all her friends and family to see her in action. She wants to act the whore? Let her pay the price. Another screwed up ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Slir "SHIT FOR BRAINS" writes .....

..... ANOTHER Wimp, Male Hating, RAAC, cheating WHORE wife apologist PIECE OF SHIT CUNT STORY ..... some things never will change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

FUCKING RAAC WIMPY SHIT!!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

What a sad tale. Should have ended their marriage a long time ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bailed Again

Second Slirp story in a row. What's this story about, a horny cheater for a wife who lies to her husband for 15 years, or a typical husband who gets wayward at ball games with the boys??

This is a false equivalence. The author wrecked the story by stringing us along with the wife's amped up libido. Then he sets up the new marriage covenant and has dipshit blow it in the most crass possible way. And I despise these dipshit beer guzzling joe camel asshole characters.

Why fuck up a story by re-tooling the plot. Stupid stupid stupid.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
loved the story

Oh Honey, it wont effect our marriage or love, really. I promise I will still love you. I wonder how many men have heard those lines. She got a taste and couldn't get past them. I would have indeed took pics and movies of her, and she would have been living in a gutter, riddled with diseases, or pushing a shopping cart around town, living under a bridge. He already knew he had a major problem with her, why didn't he take the pics? He already knew she would fuck him over, why didn't he at least try to protect himself and his kids? It is a good story, in as much as he lived by his gut, and heart, and not with his brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW! 1 star

Because I couldn't go negative.

What a callous whore and a whimpy pussy of a husband.

48oldguy48oldguyalmost 8 years ago
Enough

This story finally turned me off of reading any more of your stories. Give it up please.

CarnilliaCarnilliaalmost 8 years ago
Shit shit shit.

Why there are not negative values?

What a pice of shit. I read the first part and scanned through the second. What a piece of cuckold shit.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

it is a good story. I didn't like the way it turned out, but hey, not all stories can be the same. When he went back to catch her, and she was waiting for him, he should have went in got a shotgun killed the people there, then his wife. He would have went to jail, but at least it would have ended all the grief he has to live with the rest of his life, and his kids would have a better, clearer understanding, and life afterward.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Total waste

This one really missed.

He should have destroyed them all.

Seriously....

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4about 7 years ago
What I would do if I was Ron?

The first thing you have think about is how did the soft swing do wrong? Ron played by the rules but Peg did not so you have to suspect that Peg was in on the deception. That is why she was not that upset and why she got mad about being cut off from Ann. At that point the marriage was doomed because Peg put her new friends and lifestyle ahead of Ron. That weekend when Ron tried to trap her was the setup Peg had wanted to justify divorcing him.

I wonder what would happen if Ron told her to fuck whoever she wanted because it is obvious she wanted an open marriage. She already had someone lined up to fuck when Ron walked in. Then Ron could date other women, fuck Peg on occasion until the kids left and he could leave her.

All of the demands that he fuck her non stop was a test to either let her play with others because women can have sex longer and more often than a man if she is so inclined. In the end she wanted an open marriage so she can fuck anyone. Ron was in a lose lose situation. If he gave into her demands he become the family wimp and cuckold. If he did not she was going to do it anyway. Ron just has to realize that Peg no longer loved him so he needs to get a life without her. Unfortunately, the ending sounded like he was waiting for a pity fuck.

If I was Ron I would hate Peg for not fighting to save the marriage choosing her needs over him despite everything he had done to keep her satisfied. One of things I dislike the most about this story is placing everything on Ron as if Peg did not have play a big role in the destruction of this marriage. I think that Ron really needs to move/change jobs and forget Peg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Peg was a slut!

Ron should cut his losses and forget about associating with Peg. She decided that Ron wasn't good enough for her. She lied when she stated that she loved him. All she really wants to do is get lots of big cocks in her vigina and ass.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
My baseball bat would be swinging

Everyone in my house having sex would have been running or would have been hurt. She can go get it somewhere else and not come back but no way would it have happened in my house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pandora's Box my ass

Peg's Box was always open, only he never knew it, until too late.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 7 years ago
Great story but sucky ending.

The end seemed unrealistic. After all they went through she suddenly says she has to be a whore and wants a divorce? Not believable. Gave it a three. I hate sad endings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I agree with Sleepless

Ron was gonna lose any way he played it. He was doomed the first night when she said he didn't do it for her. She needed more and was going to get it no matter what. He should have gotten his pictures when she offered (admissible in court) and used them to force supervised visitation or a severe settlement. As usual with Slirpuff, the ending was forced and rushed: she traps him, they divorce and the future happens. Good story with excellent building suspense then nothing. 3 stars JPR

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Sad ending. What do you expect from a story that opens with her inconsiderate...

Answer to a question asked out of an unselfish desire to give her more. She's a poor example of a spouse, sex partner, and parent. Was one of the kids a boy?

1WiseSage1WiseSageover 6 years ago
Baby

What an immature momma's boy!!! A real baby, and clearly a premature ejaculator with a 2-inch dick!! A perfect projection of the author himself. LOL!

Can't even satisfy himself let alone a decent woman. Mowing a lawn is so physically challenging that afterwards you can't even service your wife?!?! Ever heard of Viagra? Absolutely hilarious.

Good for her! Getting divorced and finally fucked by a REAL man!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not for me 2*

" I'm still angry with everyone except Peg. She told me what she wanted, or should I say needed, but it was something I couldn't give her. "

I hate wimpy statement like that. Of course she was to blame, as much if not more than him. Marriage is a compromise. Even at the end he is a wimp and blames himself for everything. Pathetic.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 6 years ago
Stupid

Over my dead body, would that b*tch and her extra friend f*cked in my house, in my bed, he sould have tossed the slut out, then and there!

This story had a pitiful ending 1- star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not one of your better ones.....not by a long shot.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
She probably reject him...

"Oh, you're so sweet honey, but I am WAY passed what little you saw. You could never satisfy me now. Silly boy,"

Now here he continues to wimp out, like he did in the last 1/8 of the story (and I wish you hadn't of done that. He was finally forceful, in charge, etc. Then she quite easily makes him a wimp again. Yet he would never had so easily have trusted her again. And even in the final house scene, where she implies she hadn't done anything until to now She walks into the bedroom, and he walks out of the house. But he had threatened Steve or Matt that he would shoot them, so he obviously hads a gun. Well use the fucking thing. Tell them to leave NOW, including Peg. If tthey don't. shoot a wall or something. If they try to get back in, call the cops, tell them you're frightened for your life as 3 crazy naked men are trying to get in. If perhaps one of them kicks a door in, shoot to kill. And that's even if it's Peg. Oh,I forget to mention you made them go while they were naked, so perhaps a shirt or underwear gets picked up along the way, but mostly they are naked, and probably without keys. Not your fault,

Now, if he's in the end still wimpy? After she puts him down like that? He still would get his gun... and eat a bullet. Perhaps after killing Peg. Shit like that happens all the time. Headline: "Husband Kills Wife Then Himself After Divorce""More on page B2". I think that's probably realistic, no?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please finish

Really want to know how this turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wimp

What a wimp,he should have dumped her years ago and he obviously has not learnt his lesson by asking the slut for coffee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Endings are really hard for you, aren't they?

This time apparently even more so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you dont bring trash home, you dump it out!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He Waited To LONG

Yep, he waited way to long to take the trash out. He should of dumped her the first time she decided to swing with others. Having kids in the mix is NO reason to hang on to a lost marriage. Both of them were dumber than a box of rocks. She more so than him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I've noticed that too

Slirpuff's endings are pretty bad. Some people have a hard time with endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what the fuck

she leave you and the childred and fucks every tom,dick and harry.you act like she some queen,sorry she a vain whoreslut.writer you put the husband as a weak wimp.that sucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wimp

What a wimp he should have dumped her after the lesbian episode instead of putting up with her moanings and after the way she ended it he should never have spoken to her again and got his parents to hand over the kids on her visiting days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Some very sick puppies read your stories

The story wasn't brilliant but it was certainly entertaining - even if neither of the main characters was particularly likeable - but the stream of abusive anonymous comments almost beggars belief. What's wrong with these people?

Do they read cheating stories just so that they can hurl abuse at any writer who doesn't ensure that the wife is beaten to a pulp by her ever so macho husband?

The misogyny and hatred underlying some of these comments makes me seriously question the mental health of their authors.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
why keep an old whore?

trade up, 1*, if you are going to have a whore, have a fresh young one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The price of being a Wimp

Didn't care for this chapter much. This guy didn't have the compass or backbone to protect his marriage and steer clear of insanity.

Real men don't tolerate another man even touching their wife, much less penetrating her, regardless of the setting or circumstances!

Real men don't allow themselves to be talked into attending a swinger party with a swinger couple. Only asking for problems and if you do, you deserve what you get.

Liked the line, "I'm going into that bedroom and end our marriage..."

But allowing her to proceed while he stood by and watched?? WIMP! And then her offering him sex the morning after? Ick! Not on your life!

I guess there are actual people out there like this clown. Sad.

Oldfart72Oldfart72almost 6 years ago
An annon of 3-23

Why do you read these stories? Why do you read the comments? Is it because you want to sound above other people? Get off your high horse

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 6 years ago
I don’t see why everyone is up in arms

It’s Slirpuff style, he has maybe 2 or 3 stories where the husband has any balls at all. 95 percent of the stories are no matter what the wife does it’s the husband’s fault and they only get a divorce if she wants one. Know the writer before hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
complete character change

True huedogg2 true.

However in this story he completely changed established character and dynamic.

Somehow the husband became the ''bad guy''

Wife was made into an un-understood by her husband saint.

She was one who repeatedly pushed boundaries, dragging husband along despite protestations in chap 1.

They agreed sex only with spouse.

Then she eagerly took on two wives knowing people including husband were watching and that she was being taped.

She intentionally worked with other couples to plan and execute a ''soft'' swing, cajoled her husband into it. All the while she intended to have threeway with two of the husbands, neither one hers.

Everyone one at cabin....twenty plus people knew she was purposely going to cheat on her husband while he was in cabin...she knew many were watching and relishing his humiliation. She wanted him to ''catch'' her...she relished Matt demeaning size of husband's penis.

She delighted in telling one and all her husband was tiny dicked wimp who generally failed to be able to perform.

He knew that to be false, yet accepted all fault.

The two chapters read like two completely independent stories about two different couples

I have no complaint about wives cheating on husbands...I do not care if husband is willing or unwilling cuckold.

Time was that I did. However in my late thirties I had grown weary of turning away wives who propositioned me.

My member is in 90th percentile in length, 95th in girth.

Once after driving couple home from bar, I requested that I be allowed to spend night on their couch. Six in the morning I walked into their bedroom and shook wife awake. She came out wearing but a robe which she opened to expose her 36C cones and red bush, without a word from me she took me in her mouth, then entranced by my size lay back on floor and spread wide her legs. I took her fifteen feet from her husband the bedroom door wide open. A couple weeks later I saw them in another bar. He was sloshed. I waited 30 minutes before driving to their house and just walked inside. He was passed out on couch and she was shocked by my entry as she covered him with blanket. I took her hand and led her out of the house. On the street in front of her house, I took off her blouse and jeans, then ripped off her underware. I unzipped, presented her my cock and told her to get me hard. Ten minutes later she was squirming atop me moaning as she forced herself onto my manhood. I mentioned her beautiful breasts being cupped and squeezed by my rough construction worker hands. She whimpered how wonderful my strong hands felt, shuddering when the last thick inch of my cock entered her. I urged her to ride me, but she remained still quivering.

I cupped her round buttocks while sucking and tongue lashing her long thick ver red nipples. I rocked her back and forth with increasing urgency as she cupped and squeezed her firm breasts alternating which nipple was force fed into my mouth.

Though in orgasmic daze she must have noted my increased thickness, the pre-ejaculation pulsations of my manhood as her pussy spasmed....

She knew she was unprotected....

She KNEW she was fertile....

She knew she was unable to pull off me although I would have allowed her.

She knew I was fully impaled in her...

She felt me rocking her furiously though barely moving her forward and back. She screamed for all the neighborhood to hear on the quiet dark street as I sunk my teeth into the inside of her left breast and compressed her soft flesh against my pubic bone...wailing ''Nooooooooooo'' as my seed exploded into her spurt after spurt after spurt almost unceasing as the wide head of my manhood throbbed and pulse over and over.

She went limp upon me, whimpering, tears escaping her eyes...

She knew she'd been bred.

She - red hair blue eyes

He - dark hair dominant brown eyes.

Thirty-eight weeks later...

Baby girl - strawberry blond BLUE EYES.

A week after that coupling, she begged me to keep my distance...desparate in her inability to resist me ...she cried in her confusion...

I assured her I understood and would never tempt her again.

I kept my word.

Two years after birth, I was in my favorite bar when she came in with husband. Thirty minutes later she had escaped her husband's sight in the crowded dark confines of the bar. I watched her approached from my ''reserved ''position at the squared far end of the bar. Perpendicular to me facing the back bar she pressed her much fuller breast into my bicep...her full lips whispered into my ear how much she missed me...her desire...her need...if only just once more...he wanted a son...in a few days she would be fertile...he'd be gone hunting

I gently moved my hands to hold her hips...I eased her away...

A sad smile formed on my lips

''I gave you my Word''

That bar had become my only retreat and to my knowledge she never entered it again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
After

After what she did in front of him when he returned home to catch the selfish bitch,when it came to the divorce ,he should have cited adultery as the cause and given her only restricted access to the kids to make her pay.As for inviting her back to the house after the graduation he must be getting senile.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
I thought he told Matt he’d shoot him dead?

When he came into the house and all the players were there he did wimp out, just like he said. Ok, maybe he was in shock more than he was mad. He should have gone upstairs (or whereve he keeps his firearms), retrieved something, and forced them out of the house. Say he’ll call the police to evict them. Say because there were 4 or 5 or 6 (or however many people there were and tell the cops he afraid for his life. All the time having his pistol/rifle stuck in Matt’s ear. He did previously warn them.

I guess he either wasn’t that angry, or the shock was so much it overrode the anger. Hmmm... if his anger was enough to bring a firearm into the equation, it would take a huge shock to override it. Stunned like he’d at the least would have had to sit down for a minute or two (been there, so I know what I’m talking about - stolen motorcycle... loved that bike. First major thing ever illegal taken from me. Well of since then...).

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
I guess I find this story difficult to like...

...is because there is no retribution, either against his wife or the swing group. And in the divorce he gets hurt. Fuck 50/50. She should lose everything. And Matt? He should have a mugging in a dark alley. Fuck if she contacted them. If BOTH parteners didn’t want to participate, and one partener said expressly to the group don't involve us, then don’t involve them. The rule should be just like for “letharios” picking up, or seducing or however they pick up - YOU DON’T FUCK WITH MARRIED WOMEN, unless you know the partner is OK with it. Because it’s not HER you’re involving, it’s THEM you’re involving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wimp

What a wimp,he should have dumped her years ago,as for inviting her for coffee he must have had a brain haemorage and lost his marbles

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So he feels bad becuase

he didnt like her fucking other men?

The wife is a cheating whore and he is a piece of shit for not telling her so

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Depressing

He just flat out wimped out. No winners in this story. I wouldn’t give this one more than one star.

bworth1943bworth1943over 5 years ago
too late

they should have split at the end of chapter one , it would have saved both of the a lot of angst, of the inevitable.

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
Difficult

This tale was difficult to like.

Chap 1 was okay but Chap 2 was meh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There is only one good ending for this story

Burn the house down around her and her fuck buddies and head to the lake with his kids. Gives a literal meaning to "Burn The Bitch".

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
He should have trown them all out

Throw the scumbags out naked and tell her she can be a whore somewhere else then lock the door behind her. There should be no guilty feelings for not becoming swingers. She wants that she can have it but don't feel bad and lower your standards to get her back. She is damaged goods. Really bad ending from of the better writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

Why on earth would he want to invite the bitch for coffee after the way she treated him?

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

Fuck the bitch shes the one that made the choice not you. Just because you let her hang her self it's not your fault, she has she has a brain but she chose her new friends. She's to blame gave up her family to get some strange. At least she let you raise the kids. What would they have become if she was raising them ? She was to busy having her swing fun. Besides she'll want you back when her half of the settlement runs out if I remember she didn't work so whats she going to do for money ? walk to streets let her she'll become a good example for the kids. What really happens to the swinging life style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It’s Just The Way I Am

I wouldn’t have put up with that slutty bitch’s bullshit for a nanosecond. If she decided I couldn’t satisfy her she could pack it up and hit the road. That woman needs to learn that the world doesn’t revolve around her cunt. What a despicable human being. And yes, Ron is a damn wimp of the highest order. This second chapter of the story was actually pretty disgusting. I guess that’s why it has such a low rating. I really expected better from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I vote

For the throwing choice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why

Why on earth would he invite the slut back to the house after graduation?.He should ask her to prove she is clear of STDs if he thinks they will be up having sex.Apart from having to be in her company when they are with the kids ,he should keep well away from her..

jrphdojrphdoalmost 5 years ago
Bad Decisions

Some poor decision making done by both. I probably could have gotten by what happened at the lake house but only if they both would not associate with Ann, Steve, or anyone with the swinger group. It was not the same as him staying away from his friend Don, Don did not try to get him laid! I could never have forgiven her grand finale but certainly would not have stood for having all that shit go down in their house. Throw all their asses out. When she pulls out the "you don't trust me so I am going to do this" , that would have been a good time to comeback with "I looked at your texts bitch". If turning her down one day is really going to make her cheat, to hell with her.

meganann10meganann10almost 5 years ago

This is probably one of the worst for Slirpuff, I always like his stories because he doesn't make the men into such wimps ,Here he does, this one didn't do it for me. It also had a terrible ending.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 4 years ago
Not a surprise

They were in trouble before they knew it. When they starting looking for outside things to spice things up, they were admitting that the marriage wasn't working. When both of them crossed lines to be spiteful, they were done. It happens; get over it.

Why is it that most times when relationships implode, it's quiet and quick. Perhaps, it's because there's nothing left worth fighting for. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'd like to see how high he can make her bounce

When he throws her out. These two people were just unlikable idiots. They could have both died and I would not have cared. The part you left out was what the kids reactions were to their Mother being a whore. I for one, found it impossible to believe he didn't follow her into the room and take pictures so that he could show everyone what a whore she was. That was just a blown opportunity to get rid of her permanently.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waste!!

This was a terrible waste of time and your talent.n

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
He went along first time to spice up. It got spiced

If you can't spice it up between the two of you. problems

I know no couples who use outside help whether just porn etc who are happy in long run

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good finish

Ended pretty much like I expected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jesus H. Christ On A Bicycle

This was the worst two chapters you could possibly write, I hope you got it all out of your system. The story of a cunt and her pussy. Signed: BTW

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

Sorry,but with her attitude and the end result,he shouldn't have gone with her to the graduation,but gone on his own and stayed well clear of her.Let his son talk to her if he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

For the story to have an emotional impact she would have to be less of a selfish slut. The separation at the end seemed like a good idea because she was never going to give up being a cum dump, and who would want their kids to be around that?

Just left me with a "I just don't really care" feeling.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
WHY???

What possible reason would he blame himself for HER being a SLUT??!! At least he got the kids and house, and hope child support. Make her live in a cardboard box under a bridge!!!

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago

He had the opportunity to shut it down by dropping his alcoholic friend and didn't? Is he really that fucking stupid? Then another chance when she went away with the uber sluts. He still did nothing. He found her texts and did fuck all. Let's not forget the weekend away that they both took with a swingers group. If he couldn't predict what would happen, it's because he had his head up his ass so far, he couldn't see the Charmin. He had chances to stop all of this, but did nothing. Fucking dumbass loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wimp

Wimp. Wimp. Wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Terrible ending.

Just a bunch of sad-sack bullshit. It's not his fault that his wife turned into a whore. The author went in a shitty direction.

He said himself that his biggest problem was that he didn't take control, and it probably was.

He should have stopped her from still seeing Ann and the other swinging wives since it was obviously their influence that made her unsatisfied, and escalating things.

That was the point the story should have started going in another direction.

We should have either seen him move on, or taking control for real. Maybe invest in some blue pills.

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 3 years ago

I didn't see that coming. Got to be honest, I hated the ending. Incredibly unsatisfying. Boooo !

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
What else can he do other than divorce?

Go all Navy SEALs on the group? Hack into the computers and transfer all their money into local charities? Have his mob connected friend from college kidnap her and send her to a Congolese registered oil tanker?

He doesn’t want to swing, and she does. Other than chain her up in the basement, separation is really the only thing to do. If he doesn’t let her have sex outside the marriage she’d make home life miserable, which is hinted at. Or she will file for divorce. Too bad what they are doing is hurting the kids.

On second thought, about the only thing he can do is expose the swinger group, the only thing. Peg will absolutely detest him, but so what? Yeah, that’s about the only thing he can do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a slut Peg turned into! They will toss Peg out of their sex group in ten years and bring in younger women! Peg will turn into,a Hooker!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Swinging causes divorces, period.

No way a guy can keep up with a woman, sexually, once she's had multiple men in a session.

Thing is, you never see old swinger women with a husband. They have lots of sex, but what guy wants to live with that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seems like the goose couldn't cope with the gander. Shouldn't start things that you can't finish. Stupid man.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funny how all of the supposed "good girls" turn into full on sluts in these stories. My experience in 60 yrs has been the women that are sluts usually die way before their time.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Better

He is better off without the slut.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
This haunts me I've read it over several times

Why would a loving and mother give up her family just to become a piece of MEAT for a bunch of narcissistic assholes. I know it's only a work of fiction but why, she probably never truly loved him.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

They're both idiots.

Why is communicating next to impossible for so many people?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO..... REALLY LAME.

She had his number; he was dumb; she played him like a drum and got what she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So if a wife says not tonight honey thats ok... but when a husband says it its a mojor problem? she actually cheated. she didnt have permission to go with the girls... she didnt have permision to go full penetration or have a second guy. she admitted she was wrong in all that. Then she has sexually explicit texts with those who she cheated with but is pissed when he returns home to check on her. btw he actually does find what he suspected. it was an excuse because she wanted the divorce to do what she wanted with whomever she wanted. She didnt even want the kids, it would cramp her slut time.

bruce1971bruce1971over 2 years ago

This one was devastating--to be honest, I hated it, but it wouldn't leave my mind. It's pretty much a worst-case scenario: you open the door to give your wife more pleasure, then discover that she's being dishonest with you. Meanwhile, you show a total failure to talk through your respective issues, including her very reasonable complaint about you hanging out with your alcoholic friend. So you're foundering, searching for a way to get back in the groove you shared, while she's being dishonest with you and hanging out a flag for your replacement. And then, at the end, you're both working behind each other's backs and she punishes you in the most brutal manner possible. Jesus!

The wife is underwritten--basically, she's a wind up sex doll that ends up spinning away from the main character. Meanwhile, he's also a pretty standard mix of all the classic male problems--inability to communicate, insecurity, immaturity, etc. You keep wanting to grab the characters and tell them to knock it off. He should dump Don, tell his wife about his insecurities, and try to find a compromise. She should stop trying to punish him with too much/too little sex, and should stop letting outsiders determine the future of their marriage. I desperately wished that he'd suck it up and have the hard conversation that they needed to have. Instead, he watched his life go down the tubes. On the surface, the message seems to be that you should not mess around with a sex life that's mediocre, because it leads to a crumbling marriage. Not a happy conclusion.

What a nightmare...

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

What a crappy wife. She expects to get what she wants and he has to accept it. But she can’t accept what he wants. Very selfish and a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hated it. She destroyed the marriage not him. He should have divorced her when he caught her fucking the 2 men

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

What a slut. She was a big cock hound. So, so ,so selfish. Too bad

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

To me this is a sad story. It shows God's sense of humor.. Gives MAN a lifetime Sex drive, but slowly takes it away. Women are built for sex and some need more than others. Here we had a mix match set. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He bent over backwards one two many times. His wake call, "I need to divorce her", was the text message her husband didn't do it for her anymore. She had already left the marriage. Catching trying to catch her was a set for her excuse to leave him.

Her behavior over the preceding month told the outcome well in advance of the confrontation.

Also, few, if any men, in there 30's can satisfy a hypersexual woman like his wife.

What she really wanted was the freedom to fuck anyone at any time without limit.

He's pathetic soul who needs counseling.

Also, he should avoid his ex like the plague.

Peg will find out, when menopause hits, that her sexual Nirvana will rapidly fade. Hopefully she'll find someone to love her for more than sex; right now that's all she's about. An empty shell and doesn't know it.

A tragic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the type of endings you get when you turn sex into an extreme sport, a gymnastic exercise, and exotic entertainment... no one can maintain that level of passion for very long and when everyones' energy and lust are finally depleted, then so goes the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of THE worst stories I've ever read, what a waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another one of your half finished fkn stories I think I have had enough of your shit from now on either finish the fkn story or stop writing (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a dick sucker story and author

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bad story

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Yes

Yes, invite her to their son's graduation dinner but leave without the slut.Who knows what he might catch if he got involved with her.Leave her to shag around to her heart's content.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
I

Wish there was a follow up to this story it just isn't finished my question is why give up your family to BECOME JUST A PIECE OF MEAT, I don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author submitted two chapters of a three chapter story. That sucks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sorry. You wrote this to make it seem like he was in the wrong at the end.

He wasn't. She was.

She made a commitment to forsake all others. She didn't.

She fucked around with 2 women. And then fucked another man.

He tried to forgive her.

She got her feelings hurt when she acted like a whore. What woman needs sex 8 to 10 times a week for months and months at a time? It's bullshit. Not believeable. And if he'd been working on sma construction projects for 10 hours around the house all day? And she sat around on her fat ass...and then was pissed when he didn't want to eat her for an hour and fuck half the night?

Yeah. That's not his fault. That's her fault. She needs professional help. And he is better off without being married to a slut who is only happy when her holes are full. I've been with about 50 women over the years. Twice on honeymoons. Not one of them was remotely like this. Most couldn't handle more than a day or so of really aggressive and constant sex. He'll the last one was 26...about half my age and after 2 days of near constant sex and a little sleeping...it took her almost a week to recover.

The Lit fable of women who can handle constant sex, have a huge sex drive and out fuck men? It's pretty much a fable. I'm sure there's a few sex addicts out there who buy lube and KY by the gross ton who do their best, but most healthy and well adjusted women even with high sex drives can't handle, nor want to handle, sex more than 5 to 6 imes a week max. Especially around that one magical week every month.

At the end?? It was just lame. Like any sane man would want her back. After knowing what her lifestyle had been like for a few years? Why would he even consider sticking his dick into her diseased skanky holes?

I wouldn't even let her sit on the furniture...afraid I'd have to disinfect it with clorox after she left my house. And here's the thing. I'd have probably told that to her. Don't care if I'm a bastard. Even if she looked good like he said. Whores and strippers look good too. Doesn't mean I'm letting my dick anywhere near them. Even with a condom.

She texts me. "So what are we doing after Jr.'s graduation?"

"Going out to eat. Just us. Kids. You. And I. Nice meal. Nice restaurant."

"What about after?"

"Jr.'s gonna take off with his friends for the night. They've got some activities planned."

"What about the rest of us?"

"We go home and go to bed or do whatever you want."

"I hoped we could all get together at the house and talk for old times sakes?"

"Yeah. No. I'm not interested in that."

"But I think we finally need to talk things out. We never really did after that night. When I ended us."

"Oh you mean when to fucked all 6 of those guys from the swinger group bareback? Knowing that once I saw it...there's no way I could ever accept you back. I don't really think there is anything for us to talk about."

"But...I thought maybe..."

"Don't care what you thought. Look at your lifestyle since the divorce. It's a small town we are in. I hear plenty. I see plenty. How many men have you fucked since we split? 50? 100? Most bareback I'm guessing. Swingers groups. Threesomes. Foursomes. Gang bangs. Orgies. Airtight? How many trips to the clinic have you had to make? How many diseases treated? You have more semen floating around inside of you than a sperm bank. So this may be cruel. But it's the truth about how I feel. I wouldn't let you in my house to even sit on the furniture let alone consider chatting with you about 'us'. You destroyed us with your need to fuck constantly (btw you should maybe see a therapist about it.) and when that need turned into fucking any swinging dick around? Yeah...I just want to puke when I think about you. So...we'll play nice for Jr. at dinner. But ain't no way in hell I'm spending any more time than I have to with a whore."

That's how it would go in real life.

Sorry. This story was just stupid. No man would be this dumb. And no woman is this big of a nymphomanic. If she is? It's then moved into a diagnosable and treatable illness.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Peg had a serious mental disease. She (mostly) abandoned her kids and her husband for group sex and constant strange cock. She crossed the line well before that night she ended their marriage with her texts and associating with Matt and others. Her defiance leading up to it about boundaries and acting as if he did not clearly tell her what is allowed in a marriage is just stupid. She suddenly has become and emotional child addicted to crazy sex. 4 times a week with her husband is no longer enough. Only orgasms matter. Whatever. She is broken.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a fkin moron, 1st of all at the end I would of went in the house and kicked everyone out or called the police, and then let everyone know she is a slut why take it easy on them I never understand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous