All Comments on 'Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 210 Comments (Page 3)
HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Pretty mundane Femdom agitprop, overly ambitious maybe?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Peg’s just a slut. Lots of them in this world.

Rayjag1980Rayjag19808 months ago

There should have been blood shed in that bedroom including the wifes.

Rayjag1980Rayjag19808 months ago

I just left a comment but something about this story rubs me the wrong way. One aspect of a good story is that there is some basis of reality in it. This story was a bit unrealistic.

Here is a little reality, most women marry for security, love being a big part of that security. They take security in the love of their husband, security in him being a good provider, protector, etc... Having stated that, it is an extremely low percentage of women that would give all that up for the temporary pleasures of swinging lifestyle. Also, no women I know would leave their children for some pleasure? Please get real. Wife will be old and lonely as she gave up the security of a loving husband and family.

Also, she's pissed that he didn't trust her and she goes in and kills the marriage in the bedroom? She broke that trust with all the text messages. The mere fact their house was filled with swingers naked having sex, regardless of her being clothed, was another sign of his mistrust in her being accurate.

I wish author's would put a dose of reality in their stories. Read and look at the storyline. This was actually a good story of 2 people trying to liven up their marriage, who went too far and tried to reign it in. Then it just did a nose dive.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was your most moronic story. Sorry to say that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

no loss she is one big slut she will die from aids . she is a big slut she left her children for sex she is a whore peice of shit.........................................................................................................

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

wow... I did not like that couple, particularly the wife. (so I suppose you did a great job of crafting characters able to eliciting a reaction) I love your work but I found that story really rough because of how the marriage fizzled and how vacuous the wife was. Equating an alcoholic friend to friends that actively work against a marriage? Husband's mistake almost cost him his life, her mistakes cost them their marriage and their children a loving united family.

Swingers that don't get permission to touch nor ensure both partners consent to how far things go?

I hope you or someone else writes an alternate ending that ends with the wife facing some consequences for her mistakes.

MarkT63MarkT633 months ago

Violence should have happened... He's still a cuck...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Awful story. He made mistakes. But her need to be a slut, cost her not just her marriage, but her children. Wtf was up with her obsessive need yo do strange and re-enact porn and group sex. She was mentally ill. Not the author's best story. By far. She was almost robotic in her need from crazy sex and big orgasms. Technically he lit the match, but it consumed her as she lost all rational thinking capabilities and immolated herself in her lust. Uggh. 3 stars.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 months ago

Sad awful story, what a cunt Peggy was

He’s better off without the bitch, in the end she will end up, old, sad, sorry and alone. I hope he just blows her off when she wants back, and she will.

3/5 too sad for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous