All Comments on 'Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 210 Comments
lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Sand ending

A story about a man who didn't have the strenth to keep his marriage in line to begin with and then in chap 2 he lets life carry him along and doesn't take a strong stand one way or the other. This story didn't have a ending, it just fell out of bed due to lack of energy.

LakesLakesover 14 years ago
Chapter 2 fell off a cliff!!

At the end of chap 1 you said: "Was I part of the problem? Hell yes. But, I was going to be a major part of the cure. We couldn't undo what we'd talked ourselves into, but we could go back to what worked before all this shit went down. Will we succeed? I'm optimistic but it can go either way. Maybe driving around for the rest of the night will give me a few more ideas. I'd sure hate to toss our marriage on the scrap heap because we let a few people talk us into doing something we both knew was wrong. Only time will tell though."

In chap 2, he did nothing of what he said in this last paragraph. He keeps saying he is responsible, but takes no strong action one way or the other. His wife finally takes the final action to start the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not one of your best efforts

Normally like you stories, not so much this time

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
A Wimp and A Turd

To stupid to meet her half way cause he was such a prude which is why he still isn't happy. Of course when Peg started getting in touch with her inner slut and texting the other swinger guys it was time to cut her loose. Her level of respect for him was pretty low from the beginning, probably should have tuned her up before she started to cheat. Poor wimp still thinks he might get lucky with her, still to stupid to realize he is better off with a fresh whore. Kind of sad ending, but a very good and realistic read.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Sorry Slirpuff.

This isn't a story with any sort of real ending. The wife got what she wanted and the husband is still scratching his head wondering why it happened. Why didn't you write about how the husband moved on and found a woman that he can trust and love? And it wasn't all his fault marriages breakdown because both husband and wife let it breakdown. The ex-wife shouldn't get any sympathy and the husband shouldn't get any either. They are as bad as each other. But your writing is getting better. keep the stories coming..

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2over 14 years ago
What was the point of this story?

You have the husband talking about being in control. What nonsense! Nobody controls another person. Peg acquired a desire for sex that one man could not satisfy. The marriage ended when she allowed the two guys to fuck her contrary to what they agreed. Then she wanted to stay in touch with the same people who had seduced them into that lifestyle. What a pathetic ending! Peg wins and the family loses! What choice did Ron have in this situation? Allow his wife to fuck others behind his back or allow his wife to fuck others in front of him? Peg stopped loving him way before the party given the disparsing comments on her phone (it would not surprise me to know that the setup was arrange by Peg), Even in the end you still have Rob playing the super wimp wanting his whore ex-wife to make a last fuck offer. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not up to your usual standards

stories well written but no logic to the characters. No communication in the marriage. Wife's mad as husband doesn't trust her, but he has reason to not trust her. She's lying, she's going behind his back and the first time he trys to catch her cheating he succedes. She complains about not gettying any but the first time she doesn't get her way she shuts him off. Why the hell is he still hanging around with her? She's still a slut and he still can't get it up. He should be looking for someone else. That would have made a better ending in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
horrible

Your starting to write like the idiot just plain bob which is not a good thing, your characters are just plain dumb and your ending is stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Have To Agree

with all of the complaining comments, which kind of makes my ulcer burn, because I usually enjoy your work. But humor me by considering for just a moment what happens if Rob grows the balls you have him worrying about for five pages of this story, follows her into that bedroom, and throws the swinger (the guy or guys) out of his/her house, and says to her, "Now you and I go up stairs, satisfy OUR libidos, then try to see how much love for each other and our kids is left in this marriage!" I understand from some women that a man who is willing to fight for his woman (even to the point of saving her from her own mistakes) is appreciated in many circles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A dumbass story

It had potential; but both characters were too busy hurting each other to make it work. Marriage is work. Communication is work but both of these people didn't try to talk...they yelled, tried to control, force the other person into something. The husband was never in control, he aborgated control when he stopped talking and started forcing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Try Again !

Here is a better ending

Peg shows up after 2 years looking very thin and pail and tells Rob she has AIDS and is sorry he was right and she was wrong and he tells her to have a good time in Hell !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
shit

horrible even using JPB as a comparison

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
ANOTHER stupid Husband story Yawn

Let me see if I have this right... One time He says Not tonight ..ONE TIME.. so she decides to end the marriage? !

<br></br>

<b>Suppose he had H1N1 Flue and a 102 Fever? </b> If he turns down the cunt whore would she still walk away?!?!?

<br></br>

sure he may have spoken a bit harshly... but SHE is the one who cheated with other woman and Men. <b>Turning a spouse down ONE god dam time after how many years of marriage?-- is NOT a real reason for marriage to end.</b>

<br></br>

The husband ...gee what a surprise from this idiot author right? .. is a Moron. They did NOT " just drift apart".

<br></br>

She >b>Intentionally overloaded him with sex</b> knowing that at SOME point he would HAVE to say <i> "Not tonight dear I am sore" </i>.... or <i> "not tonight dear I have H1N1 flu." </i>

<br></br>

ALL married people say hurtful and mean things to their spouse at some point. <b> The wife's gross over reaction

to his turning her down 1 time for sex 10+ years of marriage is PROOF that this was a scheme by the wife

to get him to either </b>

<br></br>

1) agree to renew the swinging

<br></br>

2) walk out of their marriage and blame HIM.

<br></br>

this wife needs to be beaten raped the sold into slavery.

jasonnhjasonnhover 14 years ago
Angry slut

What does she have to be angry about? She develops an uncontrolled libido. Her husband agrees to do just about anything two people can do to keep her satisfied. But her need just keeps growing, more, new things, insatiable. And that's somehow his fault? She is a sex addict, always needing the next stronger fix. He finally draws the line at others being involved screwing. Mostly because she and her "friends" lied to him.

And now she is a bitch about it. Demanding to keep connected to the same people that caused the problems. So the author brings in his useless friend in an attempt to "balance" things out. "See, he is a dummy too!" True, but a lame attempt and poorly connected to the storyline.

So instead of settling down with her husband and getting as much sex as she can she decides that when she overloads him she will cut him off and pout. Then the dishonest little trip with her girlfriends. She comes back horny but she hadn't been screwing around? Give me a break! Her intent through the whole process is to drive him into a corner where he will be forced to allow her to screw whoever she wants to. She really doesn't consider that her sex drive is out of control and that SHE is the threat to the marriage. She makes it into HIS problem. All she had to do is admit she is a sex addict and ask for a gracious end to the marriage. He might not be happy but it's not his fault she is a sex addict. And then the lame ending where he is suffering and lonely. He went above and beyond in trying to make it work. All he wanted was a faithful wife. Why should he suffer? Most women would be thrilled to have a faithful guy who can give the kind of pleasure he is capable of doing. Hook him up with one of these women. If his wife is happy being the party girl, that's OK but the reality is with her addiction she is going to be forced to seek kinkier and more dangerous stuff. It's going to catch up with her. Painting her as the happy slut isn't realistic. She isn't looking for mister right. She is looking for a group that can keep her satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hubby dumbass and stupid, wife a whore

story of an moron for a husband and the slut whore of a wife.writer weak on delivery of the story.the husband acted retarted or just slow.wife in for a case of aids.she a weak woman out of control sexually.

energystarenergystarover 14 years ago
great messy confused story.

I thought this was a great portrait of a marriage going south. Seems like many negative review because it did not go they way they wanted it to. But marriages are like that as well. Slirpuff - you are getting so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG, another pathetic excuse for wimp/slut wife...

As usual, this author's prone to feature weak minded simpletons for the male character and the very predictable slut-wife who should have been elminated from the gene pool long before this pathetic excuse of a so-called marriage. Geez - another sadist author with no balls and decaying gray matter?

P.S. Thank you Harry for pointing out the obvious issues with this new chapter of mindless drivel oozing from this author.

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
Different ending story......

to what is usually written. Maybe the husband was a little slow to react, but after the trust was gone, so should he/she have been down the road. Now he wants her back. Seems true to form that he has no clue what he really wants, except Peg. Good luck luck with that. She has what she needs, and he ain't it! Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I enjoyed this story.

Thanks for this effort. The ambivalence of the protagonist is refreshing. He recognizes that there are two sides to the situation, and that his actions and decisions helped get them there. His ex-wife appears wild, but not completely unreasonable. Continue, please. I would love to see his conditions improve, and have the ex-wife recognize that she made a poor choice, but you are the one with the imagination…

IKJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
re: Angry slut

Yeah, that's pretty much it. There's a reason he didn't trust her: she was untrustworthy. She had no right being pissed when it was clear what she was doing all along. Her stance is basically "It's your fault you caught me."

<P>

Oh, he's moron, but she trumps him -- badly.

striker1017striker1017over 14 years ago
usually

I like your stories very much, but this was just pitiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good news / bad news

The good news: fewer errors than usual from this broke-ass author.<p>The bad news: This is a new level in just plain badbadbadbadBAD writing.<p>SP, it used to be worth a few minutes of lousy reading to enjoy your screwups. Now, you're/your/yore (take your pick, you illiterate dumbass) on my ignore list.<p>And you know the worst part? You started out with some decent ideas. Now we don't even have that anymore.

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
Hey Slirpuff.. I know that you wrote the husband r

ne a dumb dufus.I think Peg just got carried away with experts at seduction. He acted like a baby and he deserves to be unhappy just like he is. And she deserves to be happy even if it's with another guy..

Risq_001Risq_001over 14 years ago
Oh, wow. I just couldn't believe....

<p>...the story</p>

<p>The premise of your story was to have the wife cheat on the husband, not once, but twice in the same night in the first story. And yes lesbian sex is considered cheating.</p>

<p>Then you have the husband and the wife get back together and pretend that that night never happened</p>

<p>Then you have the wife sneaking around behind the husband's back doing explicit texting with not only her two female friends, but you threw in two other males as well. And then the story has it so that she blames the <i>husband's</i> lack of trust as the primary reason for her picking <b>that</b> night to cheat on him yet again. Because he wasn't getting the job done?</p>

<p>You turned her into a cheating nympho who looks for any excuse that everyone buys as their fault the marriage broke down?</p>

<p>Then you end the story with the wife living it up with her new lifestyle and the husband full of regrets for how their lives turned out. Even complete with him raising the kids so she can live her new lifestyle, and he's bringing pictures to dinner so they can relive <i>the good old days</i> together.</p>

<p>Why?</p>

<p>This story made no sense. It was like you were trying to do a "Well I'll fix those torch the bitch readers" or something. It was like you wrote it to point to how throwing her out only makes her cheating lifestyle better. You wrote it so that she doesn't have a care in the world and she getting all the sex she can stand from big dicked handsome strangers.</p>

<p>And I tried to say this before but <i>Soft swinging</i> is when you have sex with a partner or your mate while either other people <i><b>watch</b></i> you or they have sex <i><b>around</b></i> you. But its not when you trade partners. What you wrote was called a "Soft Swap".</p>

<p> Just one of a billion sites: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swinging</p>

<p> And I mean, dude, your hot or cold with your stories? And the time skips. Wow! They are still there in force! I don't mean to be harsh but this story made me feel like you were insulting my intelligence. It was almost as bad as that last racial story.</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Having been a swinger for more than most of your

readers have been alive I guess my perspective is a bit different. Real swingers, married couples swinging, dont get involved in women running wild on their marriages or in just plain fucking around. That brings on very nasty divorces and sometimes people getting hurt if not dead. Bareback sex is frowned upon except with people you know very well and have a clean medical bill of health. To do otherwise insures a short life span and believe me no sex is worth dying for. The woman in this story is nuts. Plain and simple she has a mental illness. She says one thing but her actions are another. Medically she is high risk just in waiting. The husband and kids are better off without her. He should never consider dating her or even letting her in the home and the kids should have only controlled and limited visitations with her. Her lifestyle, and the medical and physical risk in that lifestyle, are not something kids need to be in contact with. She and her fuck buddies were lucky that night he dd not walk in with a gun and kill them all. That action would have been just as sane as her actions were. I am sorry I dont like seeing a woman who is married and has kids throw away her life, it isnt worth it, especially when doctors could actually have helped her in her mental instability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Having read the comments, you need a 3rd part

One of her acquiring not only HIV then AIDS but also some of the more interesting drug resistant STDs. Let her neglect to go to the doctor until her AIDS reaches the point of pneumonia and then be found. Let all of her fuck buddies gradually learn she has infected them by fucking around with sngle guys. Then let the exhusband go to her graveside and ask her one last time, was it worth it? Was is worth taking the mother from your children? Was it worth trying to destroy me so that you could live only for lust, then die for lust? Then let him smile at all of her fuck buddies at the grave site as he walks away. A fitting and realistic end. Then again you could simply have her become a professional, then hooked on drugs, and finally snuffed by one of her johns.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
This part was a disappointment . . .

I won't repeat all the other reader comments but I agree with many of them. This chapter was disappointing compared to chapter 1. Ron was generally wimpish. Peg sure had him "Pegged." My concern is that she really did not care for him. Her hypersexuality and constant pressuring Ron to have sex was a method of control, even a way of belittling him. Counseling might have saved their marriage after she cheated on the soft-swing agreement, but all that followed belied her claims of truly loving him. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She never loved him

They are both to blame, and you made the husband to much a coward.Yes, he opened the box, but she should have closed back.

teh568teh568over 14 years ago
He should have sealed Pandora's Box

Or maybe he should have sealed Peg's box (just kidding). He was trying to work with her but she took it way too far. After that third party, where she screwed up, he should have explained to her how he felt. Remember, marriage is a two way street, she just wanted to turn it into a one-way back alley. She knew he was jealous so why did she set it up so he would come home to that last party. She was planning to leave him before that time even. If she truly loved him, she could have listened to him at least. She just wanted her sex with others. Because of this, I think she got off too lite in the divorce. He should have taken pictures and used them as leverage in any divorce. I hope you make a third chapter to this story to try to explain her side of the story and maybe give them a chance to get back together again. Some people may say that sounds stupid, but he obviously still loves her.

RandallRRandallRover 14 years ago
Not your best, but still interesting...

I think you've tackled a hard subject - the pandoras box of swinging, and then tried to write how it can be when it doesn't sit well with both partners. Truly though that was teh second box, the first was the plot opener of Ron asking her how good is it and getting the answer! A caring wife would surely have worked differently at curing that issue, but this plot required a selfish attitude to work. For the critics here, their points are valid, but I enjoy a write with a challenge.

Slirpuff has developed a complex plot with many variable outcomes and has it going down a destructive path right off. Ron acknowledged his mistake early, and accepts responsibility for turning Peg on to a desire in sampling the open marriage. The temptation was too strong for her to resist and has become compulsive. I agree with the submitters who claimed she cheated on him. In Ch 02 you wouldn't bet she'd stay clothed if he hadn't come back from 'fishing'. She'd trashed the marriage well prior in her head anyhow, nothing left to save at that point.

Our author portrayed that very well, he's also challenged himself to write a 'warning' story to provide some variety of plot in this genre. I appreciate the effort, and reckon its worth another final sequel to see where they go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well

Slippery slope and all that, I don't think she loves him, perhaps never did, to give up your family for swinging seems pretty shallow. When at some point something bad happens to her and it would, who will she turn to? He needs to move on, find love, thanks.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Slirpdog I gotta say that HIV nails the....

....most salient point,that it was only one time that the nympho got refused before she trashed marriage.Makes no sense unless you had hinted that she was just wearing him out to have that excuse.Any man would know that a (15 years married so...)-"40 year old" man rarely has the sex drive of a similarly aged woman (in the middle of her supposed "prime").Chapt. 3 is where you have him wake up and tell the court that her lifestyle is not conducive to motherhood so no more unsupervised visits-right????

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nyminus nails it with an intelligent

comment. Unfuckinbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This sucks

Slirpuff,do everyone a favor and kill yourself you retarded doofus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stop

just stop writing, because you're awful at it and your stories suck more and more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
From bad to worse

Your stories are going from bad to worse, please try stamp collecting or gardening or something not related to writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Slut - Period

I actually found this story erotic and sexually stimulating. Their transition from vanilla sex through the stages to swinging and cheating flowed well and I could tell where it could very easily have been almost any average couple.

I think the first warning that his marriage was doomed was on their first night of picking her up at a bar, she had begun to get sexually stimulated at a little more erotic state and I know it started her wheels turning to more, his to worry but no action other than to complain. As to the soft swing, notice she didn't stop Matt at oral sex (she told hubby thtat trying soft swing sounded good) but allowed hin to go right in for a good fuck, hell this is what she wanted - extramarital sex, hot, horny, exhiliarating and good. Okay, she felt bad but she knew she liked it and wanted it and what about the lesbian sex, wow! Well, when she was pissed at his not wanting her to see Ann, you should have known, their married life was over...period, she damn well cheated and got very active. My only problem is that you wrote her finally telling him it was over by having an orgy at his home, defying him to do anything and that she was leaving him. I didn't like the way you wrote that because you showed her humiliating him (she did a lot of demeaning humility to him) in front of everyone and then in the end she would be seen looking attractive and out with other men and then willing to visit him after their son's graduation...she was right to walk away and admit she was a slut but to make her out to be a nice woman...NO, hell, she destroyed a 15 year marriage and very likely had, or could get, an STD (HIV)!

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Well this one sucked the big one

Boy she sure make him feel good. Both fucked up but once a slut is born she can't keep her leg together. Sorry these last stories have been getting worse. Not like the early ones that got you the fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is a stupid story

Sure - it's all his fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ok

back to piss poor again if you are a group of women, some good, and some are .....

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
Sorry, but this sucked.

This guy is a fucking wimp of the first order. AT LEAST the author didn't try to write a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what is the use?

The offer is something to jump at - if put forth? I don't think so. Civil yes, but why go where he'll be unlikely to find it all satisfactory. Put it in the past and leave it there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
pure junk

Terrible story, poorly told.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
depressing story

swinging and depravity makes loyalty impossible

i just can't stand how she's so sexually hungry and controlling after 15 years of marriage

he should have thought of other things. romance, mutual masturbation (even with clothes on), dry-humping, sex in the countryside/dogging, different sex positions - those are complementary things to a sex-life. you don't have to go swinging

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Honesty . . .

. . . often works in a story. This time it really worked well. The notion that two people must have the same growth patterns, same interests, over a period of years is unrealistic. Slirpuff has told us an all too common tale of married life in America. Neither of the couple are bad people, their growth rates drifted apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Horrible

I seldom go for the wimp label on a character, though some of yours do seem rather weak from time to time, but this one falls to one end of the spectrum. I could explain all the ways, but truth is, he had not balls and she was a first class bitch. Not often that I do not like any of the charactrers, but you did it with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.

Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
absolute shite

what a disgrace i wont even dignify it with a response

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago

PURE SHIT AND NOTHING MORE!!!!

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
people, people, people

You know from time to time, slirpuff, jpb,winterfrog and matt monroe write stories like this. Matt does it all the time, at less slirpuff will fry a cheating slut but he is after all slirpuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Who's writing these stories and what'd you do with Slirpuff?

Slirpuff, your protagonists used to be heroes (of course, Steve from "Life After Death" being the ultimate) not the wimps and fools of my recent reads. Painting slut wife, Peg, as a sympathic character at the end of this story leads me to wonder if there are multiple authors writing under this name, as some commentary has suggested. I know this story definitely has a feminine slant. - lonewolf3307

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Amen!

I totally agree with previous comment. Where have you gone? I miss the old Slirpuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
When did you emigrate to Britain?

When did you emigrate to Britain? This guy is unbelievably stupid. My Grandmother would repeat a Spanish proverb, tell me who you go with and I'll tell you who you are. His friends are drunks and swingers. Why doesn't he hold his wife at least partly responsible? Anyway, not up to your normal writing skills.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
This piece of shit!

Was a major looser in stories you have written, I don't even understand why you wrote this, but I think you have hit the bottom on this story.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Crap!

This story truly sucked!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
UNRING THE BELL

and your life is hell. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Load of shit

Sorry If the slut told me she was going into a room to get fucked I would've gone into a different room to get my gun and ended the party pretty fucling quickly. I would also have made her life a living hell no way I would have been all smiles and pleasant fuck that shit.

1 Star all the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah, double load of shit.

Since when did you, author, become an advocate of cuckold loving wimps.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
This is a very good story & Slirpuff is a very good author !

The ending was a bummer but oh well. Too bad,so sad that's how frigging life can be. They pushed the envelope and things fell apart. This is a great cautionary tale. Deal with it !

happyendshappyendsover 12 years ago
epic fail

Seriously how could she be so dam heart less and end it like that and even worse she is belittling the poor guy in her texts even while he is really trying to work hard at improving there sex lives. Firstly going out with the two women she had a threesome with didn't do anything but put doubts in the poor guys head and she just kept going off on him when ever he said anything. I have read some truly messed up stories on this site but this story is the death of me. Slirpuff i like your other stories but there are just some things that just don't belong on paper and this is a prime example of one of them this world is shitty enough. How could you honestly sit down and dictate the end of a marriage like that? and even after you try to blame the male protagonist

Fighting41Fighting41over 12 years ago
God Damn

Liberace had more balls than this guy. Hard to find any characters in this story that were likeable none of them had any good qualities at all

earlgearlgabout 12 years ago
Ending

Is that the best you can cum up with , for an ending?In fact the whole story sucks.

earlgearlgabout 12 years ago
End of story

Is that the best you can cum up with , for an ending?In fact the whole story sucks.

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago
I agree with previous comments.

You don't do this very often but this was very bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not your best

Compared to your other stories this is just crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
this story

is kinda pointless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fix it!

If this was the first of your stories I read, there would be no more. How about putting your skill to use and fix it. It might take a lot of work and imagination but might be worth the effort - at least it would challenge your skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sucks

is the best word I can come up with for this story. He should have used the camera and then sent the pictures EVERYWHERE. A bitch like that would deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I feel let down by this story

First, we have a wife who after 15 years complains about her husband and they experiment until it becomes uncomfortable for the husband. Ron was not going to join the swinging scene byt Peg despite her proclamations pushed him until he could not deliver purposely driving him to the edge to get even with him for spoiling her fun. Then Ron "conveniently" finds the texts so he provides her with her chance to play. It turns out that this whole episode was a trap so she can leave tghe marriage and blame him. This story begs for a third part because the image of Ron who was trying to please his wife and it backfires on him SUCKS! What she said about needing only Ron was a lie. Even if this ending happens the idea of Ron wanting this slut for the rest of his life is not true to his written character. He needs a story showing that he moved on from this bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Likewise - unsatisfied ending.

Don't like wimps and manipulative sluts at all.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 11 years ago
Wrong Premise

There is nothing that Ron could do except to be or not a participant in Peg's sexual adventures. Most wives know how to open a topic without being direct. Peg wanted to expand her sexual horizons after 15 years when she was nearing an empty nest. Maybe she wanted Ron to join her but this story make it seems as if Ron had stopped her from tasting the forbidden fruit they would have still been together. How naive! Peg knew what she wanted but she wanted Ron to lead her into a new sexual lifestyle and perhaps join her. When he did not play ball suddenly he is an old man who cannot get it up. You cannot keep someone determined to change her life and she was tired on their "old boring sex life". All her talk about trust was BS because she had already broke her marriage vows to put no one else above her husband.

HalfAsianWhoaHalfAsianWhoaover 11 years ago
Like many.

Like many I felt let down by this ending. This story had so much potential and I was really rooting for them, really rooting. They found no middle ground when that's all that was needed, instead everything blew up in their faces because in the end Ron couldn't keep his suspicious nature [ at least the one he developed ] from overtaking him and Peg got lost in everything that happened. Peg became a slut; Ron became an unhappy and self-loathing man who probably shuffle'd himself off this sad mortal coil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It was a decent story till the end. The ending made the whole story suck in the long run! Did you bump your fucking head during the middle of writing it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agree with other comments

Really enjoyed till the last half page. Marriage is about compromise and communication. The wife can sound holier than thou but the texts and dissing her husband to others are what really started the rot. No commitment by either side to really work through the issues and resolve.

Can't see a mother, who appeared loving, just up and walking out on her kids for her sex drive. A third part with time for reflection by both parties would be good.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 IF YOU CANT LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE

IT...WILL.....leave you alone. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she was never truly a wife

and she damn sure didnt deserve to be a mother.

what a slut and a disrespectful whore.

JackorChuckJackorChuckabout 11 years ago
Time to be A MAN

When his wife announced that she was going into the bedroom to end their marriage, he should of manned up and gone in there and beat the shit out of her sex partner. In the end two years later we have him hoping that she will give him a fuck when she comes over. what a wimp. The last thing I would want to do with my ex cheating wife is have sex with the bitch.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Sad

Chap 1 was great.

Chap 2 was a serious let down.

The writing was good like usual, the plot line of this chapter (after reading chap 1) made little sense.

Charley49erCharley49eralmost 11 years ago
This was a selfish relatinslhip.

He was always trying to please her, but not once in the story did she say, "What can I do for you, honey. What would make you happy." She asked about fantasies, but only like the ones that pleased her. Everything with sex for her was "me." Not us, Not him. He was not the brightest bump on the long and was right that he should have acted sooner. She had her fun and lived on off his money. She did not love him. She loved only herself. In fact I suspect the children were really in her way. Too bad he wasted so much on her. You need a third chapter where she is older and still selfish but realizes she blew the relationship. ANd he is happily with a woman who share pleasures and not demands only for herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Man's gonna wimp out.

Forest Gump had this story down pat. "Stupid is as stupid does."

The love vacated this marriage a long time back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad tale

No communication

No love

No compromise

No marriage can survive that

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 10 years ago
Marriage is a contract

you can renegotiate but both parties have to agree. I happen to disagree with the author on this one. Peg was a slut plain and simple. She lied continuously to her husband telling him he did it for her when in fact he did not. She lied for fifteen years and he blames himself? That is the definition of a wimp. I can understand a character flaw or even a plot devise to add tension but Ron knew what he did not want and it is simple to say no. It is the easiest word in the English language to say. NO! Or if that does not get your meaning across then FUCK NO!!!. As it is the story degenerated because the author wanted to tell the story this way and it sucked. I usually like the work of Slirpuff just not this time I gave this ** for writing but no stars for content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I hope the hell,,,,

you can do a lot better than this crap.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
A cunt and a wimp.

Too bad for the kids, so sorry.

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Terrible story, painful but nicely written.

Didn't like it. Too contrived and demeaning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This one is total crap

This one stinks - thought you were better than this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
she gave him the cam to get his evidence

He should have said ok you go in there and destroy our marriage. My attorney will see the video as will your parents your co workers and all of our non deviate friends.

This story really doesn't sit well with me. I can't fault the writing. It's the demento changes in peg.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
He deserved everything that happened to him.

There is a price to pay for stupid.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Good Riddance To Her

He bent over backwards to help her spice things up, and when he told her they were going to far she essentially cut him off.

I hope she gets AIDS.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Sorry not for me

Like the first chapter this was also missing the X factor for me. The overall plot was good & you tried to exploit the difficulties Peg & Ron had in their sex life but it just didn't flow properly. The other point that worried me is you seem to be skipping over writing about their characters both physical & emotional as if the rest of the story was the important factor. If the readers can't relate to your characters then you're already beginning to lose them. 2 **

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
I can see it happening

HOWEVER...what does the wife have left? Sure, her friends like her NOW. She's a free fuck. She's still a hottie...sort of. Fresh meat! Adventurous and Wild she is!

And they owe her nothing. So when that 40 hits, and the cottage cheese starts gathering around her middle, Steven and Ann will OF COURSE still love her to death...they just don't answer the calls quite as often. They are busy with the next starry eyed couple.

And her kids...well...as they get older, they can see that lifestyle and decided to mimic it or not (probably not) and a greater understanding will emerge in their minds and...

Well, her future doesn't look so rosy as her search for the golden cock becomes silver, copper, brass...tin...lead.

She will have an interesting decade...and that's about it. After that, it's just pathetic.

The problem is, she had to scar her husband too. Sure, go fuck her again. That's it. Fuck her. Get your rocks off and go.

That is sufficient revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just one thing

If you write Chip and Dales dancers in another story, my f-ing head is going to explode! Chip and Dale are chipmunks from the cartoon Rescue Rangers. The males dancers that you keep referring to in your stories are are called the CHIPPENDALES dancers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting and possible

this sorry covers what can happen when a change is made for the best of reasons and evolves into unforeseen consequences. By then it is too late to backtrack and undo the damage and restore normalcy. The end result everyone suffers and is the looser. A sad sad outcome.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So only a couple of questions

Wouldn't it have made more sense to simply HIDE some cameras around the house to catch her playing the cheating slut? In that manner she couldn't adopt the superior attitude she displayed at the end. That way he would have had something to show all her family and friends and even his kids when they questioned why they were divorcing. He should have explained to the kids EXACTLY why they were getting divorced and had the video to back him up. They were old enough to understand. And what kind of a selfish slut leaves her family to play a whore? I mean has she never heard of herpes or aids? I didn't like the ending. He just let her walk away scott free. She should have paid a price for being a cheating slut. This is one of those stories where he really should have burned the bitch to the ground.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Loved it

not exactly the ending I was hoping for, but probably true to real life. Five stars and an instant favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

to bad he did not punch the fucking shit out of her to bad that she did what she did in the house when he came home he should thrown her ass out the door and every one else with her there is no way I would take her back there is no way I would be in the sameroom as her any of her fuck buddys. IFHE HAD ANY BALLS HE SHOUD HAVE CLOSED PANDORRA BOX AND NEVER SEAN HER AGAIN. BECAUSE IF SHE REALY LOVED HIMSHE WOULD NEVER DONE WHAT SHE DID BECAUSE SEX IS GREAT BUT WHEN LOVE SOME ONE YOU NEVER DO WHAT THAT SKANK DID TO HER FAMLIY A GREAT BIG PIECE OF SHIT NO GOOD LOW LIFE SCUM SUCKING DUSH BAG IN THE WORLD . AND IWOULD TELL HER MOTHER AND FATHER WHAT SHE BE CAME WITH MOVIES................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

it showed how brutal women can actually be. everyone one has choices to make, unfortunately for hubby, it wasn't in his favor, so much for love. wait 20 more years, when the kids realize what actually happened, and she'll have no one, just memories. the couple that started the swinging ploy are the real culprits in this story, as I see it. they are the ones that destroyed this marriage, and family. giving some one a drug then tell them they cant have it anymore doesn't work, only makes the desire more. wait a year or two, then destroy the culprits looks and reproductive organs, either by contract, or subversively. they should have to pay for what they did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very stupid story

he is a wimp, an she is slut,whore 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous