Opposites Attract Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweall
Gweall
900 Followers

{Bane! What the hell happened?} Noah asked as he looked around.

{Those god forsaken werewolves!} Bane snarled.

{Fuck, is everyone alright?}

{No, its bad Noah. They found the cave where we keep the eggs.} Bane said. Noah looked at him silently.

{They're all gone, Noah. All of them.} Bane shook his head.

{Jesus.} Several mated pairs sat together, mourning the loss of their unhatched children.

{Bane, what are we going to do?} Noah asked.

{I don't know, Noah.} Bane said simply, he padded off slowly into the woods. Several members of the pack came up to Noah to ask for guidance or help, he did what he could but that wasn't much. Hours later Bane returned.

{Bane, where did you go?} Noah asked.

{To check the cave again. No survivors.} Bane looked exhausted.

{Bane I hate to leave you here, but maybe Matt's clan can help us. Track down the wolves and finish this.} Noah said, it sounded odd coming from his lips, he had just made a speech about ending the violence and it had already started again.

{No, you're right. We have to take care of this. This isn't just fun and games anymore.} Bane said, Noah saw something snap in him and knew that Bane was right, things just got serious. They shared a gaze before Noah dashed off at full speed.

~~~~~

"Noah?" Matt saw the large wolf bolting from the woods. He walked over to the door and stood at the unbreakable line the sun made in the doorway.

Noah saw most of the vampires sitting around, it was clear Matt had been taking care of the education part.

"What are you doing back so soon?" Matt asked. Noah quickly shifted to his human form and ran into Matt's arms.

"Somethings happened, Matt." Noah accepted the comfort Matt's arms offered.

"What's wrong, love?" Matt pulled Noah back so he could see his face.

"The Werewolves. They've attacked us." Noah said.

"What? Are you okay, Bane? Everyone?" Matt pulled Noah inside.

"Most of the adults are fine, but those mangy mutts found the cave where we keep our eggs until they hatch." Noah said.

"And?" Matt waited anxiously.

"They're gone, Matt. All of them. This could be the end of all of us." Noah sighed and put his head in his hands.

"Cant you just, you know, make more?" One of the other vampires said. Noah shook his head.

"You don't understand, eggs are precious. It only takes one of us to make an egg for a reason, if we needed a mate then our whole species would go extinct. Eggs can take years to hatch, and producing them is hard enough as it is. We don't have the peace we need to raise eggs. We have people monitoring them constantly. Even the slightest temperature change could kill them." Noah explained. The whole clan stood in shock.

"Is there anything we can do?" Matt rubbed Noah's back.

"yes, we need your help. I hate to ask this of you all so soon after we make peace, but the werewolves need to go. They've killed both of our kind and they've gone to far this time. We are one of the few remaining pack's of Lycan's and we don't plan on disappearing any time soon." Noah growled.

"We will do what we can." Matt said, the rest of his clan nodded.

"We're friends now." One muttered. A dull roar of agreements sprang up from the small crowd of vampires. Noah smiled.

"You're loyalties will not go unrewarded." Noah smiled.

"I need to get back to my pack, Bane looks exhausted and he could use my help." Matt kissed him on the lips and smiled at him.

"Go be a leader, we will be there as soon as night falls." Matt promised. Noah smiled before standing up and running out the door, shifting as he went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night fell and the vampires showed up in the clearing, as promised. Matt could feel the change in the pack. Several mates sat close to each other, looking tired and depressed. This time there were more children then before. Obviously those who had found a babysitter the night before had taken more precautions tonight and brought the young ones along. He heard a hiss from his left.

{Vitani!} A small cub bounced into the open space in front of the vampires, Her mother stood, frozen with fear. The small cub walked up and sat back on her back legs, much like a golfer or a squirrel.

{Are you a vampire?} She questioned. Her mother finally came out of her trance and pounced behind the cub, lowering her head and letting out a low growl.

{It's alright Raj.} Noah trotted into view, he picked up the cub in his mouth and passed it to the cautious mother.

{Excuse us, we are all a bit on edge.} Noah apologized, while the mother trotted back to the spot she was in before her cub had gotten into trouble.

"It's understandable." Matt said.

{And don't mind Vitani, she's a bit nosey.} Noah glared at the cub and she shirked under her mothers protective paw. Which was easily the size of the cub herself.

"Understandable." Matt repeated and smiled at the cub, who wagged her tail happily.

{Thank you for coming, I'm to understand that all of those here are in agreement with our truce?} Bane stepped into view, and it was clear he was tired.

"Yes, those who don't have already been forced out of the area." Matt confirmed. The clan behind him nodded in agreement.

{Then please, sit. If it makes you more comfortable we would be happy to switch into our human forms.} Bane said as he turned back to his spot.

"Whatever you like." Matt said. Noah shifted and sat next to Matt, holding his hand. The two groups sat together, they looked like long time friends, the awkwardness was gone and some even joked and had made new friends in the opposite species.

"Now if you don't mind, Bane, could we get down to business?" Matt asked. Bane gestured with a paw, giving Matt the signal to go on.

"Now that we are allies, we need to make sure there is no one who has any resentment towards the other species, we are equals now." Matt said, when no one said anything he continued. "Remember that we are no longer fighting each other on the battle field, we aren't the enemy anymore." Matt spoke to both species. "I think before we plan anything else we need to at least be sure that my clan can tell the difference between a werewolf and a Lycan, because honestly." Matt blushed. "I still cant tell the difference." Several chuckles were heard around the group.

They spent the next several hours discussing the oncoming battle. The vampires shared fighting styles with the Lycans and vice versa. During breaks you could see groups of the two mingling and joking. It lightened the tense mood and Matt was astonished that the two species got over their hate for each other so fast.

"It's amazing isn't it?" Noah walked up to him with a soda in hand, one of his pack had ran home and brought an ice chest filled with soda and sandwiches back, giving vampires a peek at a lycan feeding frenzy.

"Yeah, its almost like most of us didn't know why we were fighting in the first place. Once someone said stop, we had no problem doing so." Matt laughed.

"It's so strange to think that a little more then 24 hours ago we would have killed each other on sight. And now...."

"And now we're partying together." Matt laughed. Noah joined him.

"You have no idea what we can party like, it gets pretty crazy. Especially during a full moon when we are all sexed up." Noah laughed. Matt spit out his sip of soda and wiped it off of his chest.

Soon they got back to work, continuing their planning and talking. By the end of the night the two species had become close friends. And had devised a plan against the werewolves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The vampires sat in the trees, after a lesson on tree climbing from the lycans; the ones who picked up the skill best of all watched and waited. The rest inched along on the ground. Noah jumped to another tree and stretched out, smelling the air. Matt stood against the tree trunk looking up to Noah. Noah looked down and shook his head silently. They continued for a few more minutes until Noah gave the signal. Everyone froze and listened. Noah gestured over the hill covered with dead leaves. He jumped silently to the next tree and lowered his ears, the signal that he sighted the enemy.

A week after the clans had first met and mingled, they launched their attack. Both sides were well prepared for battle. And what a battle it was. Once the ones in the trees started the attack, everyone else joined into the fray. The two species fought beautifully, the vampire's agility and grace with the lycan's brute strength and cunning ferocity. Often times you would see a vampire pulling a wolf off of a lycans back or a lycan taking out a wolf when a vampire was overwhelmed. The battle was epic, but short. Soon the wolves were dead, the ground was littered with fallen corpses from all sides. But the victory wasn't the sweetest part.

"Noah." Matt called out.

{Yeah?} Noah answered, as he pulled the carcass of a werewolf into the pile designated for the enemy.

"What do lycan eggs look like?" Matt said, without turning around Noah answered.

{Blue or purple usually, very shiny. With gray white or black spikes on them.} He answered.

"I have a surprise for you then." Finally Noah turned around and saw Matt standing at a rock. The rock was several feet tall, at least eight feet high, creating a small shelter from the wind, and against the wall was about fifteen eggs.

{Holy shit!} Noah cried out, everyone dropped what they were doing and looked around for incoming danger. Once people laid eyes on the eggs, screams of joy and hope were heard throughout the otherwise silent woods.

"Can you tell who's is who's?" Matt asked.

{It doesn't matter, for the most part cubs are raised by the pack as a whole. Not by individual parents.} Noah explained, he wagged his tail happily. Even Bane smiled.

"I didn't think it was physically possible for that man to smile." Matt whispered.

"I heard that." Bane said without turning to face them.

"Oops." He giggled. A scream was heard from behind them as a failure looking werewolf jumped from the trees. The woman who screamed began shifting but was knocked out by the beasts large hand before she could get far. The creature set his eyes on Noah and attack.

Noah was unprepared and taken aback by the attack. The beast quickly wrapped its jaws around Noah's neck and bit down.

"No!" Matt cried out. Noah's high pitch cry of pain was heard, much like a dog who had been kicked. His eyes dimmed as precious blood flowed from the wounds on his neck. The rest of his family was on the werewolf like lightning. Vampires and lycan's alike tore the creature away from Noah. His body fell limply to the ground. Matt ran to his side as fast as possible.

"Noah, baby stay awake." Matt used his shirt to apply pressure to the wound. Unable to hold his form Noah shifted back into his human form.

"Please, oh god please." Matt prayed over and over. A lycan and a vampire ran towards home to get medical supplies. Noah had several holes in his neck, and scratches on his shoulders and face.

"Matt." Noah spoke and managed to cough up blood.

"Shhh. Don't do this, don't just just don't." Matt's hands were shaking. Several others bent down to help apply pressure. Matt cradled Noah's head in his lap and tried to keep him awake. But the smaller man was drifting off rapidly.

"Please, baby. I love you so much." Matt said as he brushed the hair from Noah's forehead.

"Don't make this like the last scene in Repo..." Noah joked, he laughed but choked on his own blood.

"Shut up, would you?" Matt smiled sadly. Noah fought to keep his eyes open but soon drifted off into oblivion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How you feeling?" Matt smiled as he brought Noah a bowl of warm soup.

"Okay." Noah smiled, He still had a hard time talking but Matt was sure that his voice would heal with time, however the scars left on the right side of his face would not. Four claw marks from the werewolf cut across Noah's right ear, and he was extremely self conscious about them. He always made sure to face the left side of his face towards someone. Matt sat on the bed and fed Noah slowly.

"You know my hands weren't hurt. I can feed myself." Noah smiled.

"Yes, but I like to do it. So just give me this pleasure while I can get it."

"Fine, but in return you have to watch a musical with me." Noah smiled. Matt glared and pouted but sighed.

"Fine." He feigned misery. "I love you." Matt set aside the bowl of soup and kissed Noah. He crawled into bed but Noah scooted away.

"Lay on the other side." Noah said.

"Why?" Matt asked, already knowing the answer.

"Just 'cause." Noah mumbled, already knowing what was coming.

"I've told you once and I'll tell you again. I love you, and your scars don't bother me." Matt said, Noah turned away, tears filling his eyes.

"Babe, I promise. It doesn't bother me, I love every part of you." Matt said, Noah still refused to face him.

"Feel this? You do that to me." Matt placed Noah's hand over his rock hard cock. Noah finally faced him and squeezed his cock teasingly. Matt moaned and thrusted into Noah's hand.

"Wait." Noah said when Matt tried to take it farther. Matt groaned and nibbled at his neck.

"What." He drew the word out in a whine.

"Just wait." Noah teased.

"Wait for what!" Matt continued whining and nibbling at Noah's various body parts.

"I said wait!" Noah growled with a smile.

"Don't growl at me dog boy, I'll spank your ass." Matt challenged.

"Promise?" Noah smiled.

"Oh a masochist? I'm liking where this is going." Matt growled and moved down to bite a nipple.

"I said wait" Noah pushed him away and made him wait like a good boy. After half an hour of teasing and nibbling Noah gasped.

"What?" Matt asked, suddenly worried.

"Guess what time it is." Noah smiled.

"Uh I don't know, sunset." Matt shrugged.

"Look outside." Noah eyes were glazed over.

"I see woods, and grass..." Matt trailed off, not following where Noah was going.

"The moon." Noah finally gave a hint. Matt looked up and saw a completely full moon. It glowed bright enough to illuminate the room. He turned from the window and saw Noah gasp and panting with need.

"No more waiting." He smiled and pounced into bed. Noah pulled him up into a kiss.

"Oh, I like this Noah." Matt joked.

"Quiet." Noah growled.

"Oh, bossy Noah." Matt raised his eyebrows.

"Less talking, more fucking." Noah bit Matt's neck.

"Agreed." Matt said before pushing Noah's knees against his chest. Noah gasped at the sudden movement and began moaning with lust when Matt began lapping at his tiny pucker.

"Oh god." He gasped. He moaned loudly but neither of them worried about any of the others hearing. Noah had made sure the pack kept the clan busy with a game of hide and seek (they're favorite thing to do) all night.

Matt began thrusting his tongue in and out of Noah's twitching hole.

"Shit, so good." Noah held the sheets in both of his hands. "Want to suck you, baby." Noah growled, Matt backed away from Noah's ass and moved them into a 69 position. Noah came face to face with Matt's swollen purple cock head. Matt sucked him into his mouth and began working his shaft like a pro. He took Matt's member into his mouth and moaned with lust. He felt Matt's cock twitch in excitement at the vibrations. Soon he felt Matt was about to cum. He let go of Matt's cock with a pop.

"I want you to cum inside me." Noah said. Matt released his cock and gave it one final kiss until he moved to kiss Noah. They shared a tender kiss before Noah laid on his back, legs up ready to be fucked. Matt grabbed the lube he kept in his drawer and smeared a liberal amount around and inside Noah's tight rosebud and around his thick cock.

"Are you ready, love?" Matt asked. Noah nodded his head vigorously.

"Push out, babe." Matt said as he placed his cock head at Noah's portal. When he felt Noah's hole relax he pushed in and slid in more then half way. Noah hissed and arched his back.

"Are you okay?" Matt asked, worried he had hurt his smaller lover.

"Just stings, feels kinda good. Keep going." Noah gasped. Matt pushed in the rest of the way and once he bottomed out, held his position and let Noah adjust. When Noah gave him the go ahead he began thrusting. Soon he picked up speed and they developed at steady rhythm. Every time Matt plugged Noah's, now, open hole he was met with a satisfying grunt from Noah. And every time he pulled out his ass squeezed him like a velvet glove, trying to hold him inside.

The only sounds in the room were the loud, panting, grunting, sighing, and slapping of passionate sex. Noah wrapped his legs around Matt and encouraged him to fuck him harder. This wasn't making love, this was pure sex. Matt felt his orgasm building and warned Noah.

"I'm about to cum." He grunted in between thrusts.

"Fill me, Matt. Claim me as yours." Noah closed his eyes and felt Matt's warm jets of cum inside him. The constant rubbing of his prostate brought him to a loud finish as he sprayed his chest and stomach with his own release. Matt collapsed onto the bed and Noah rolled over to rest on his chest. The two dozed off, panting and sweaty. Noah woke an hour later and still felt the thrum of the moon arousing him. He saw he was hard again and began rubbing Matt's flaccid cock. Soon his dick woke up and was throbbing with need.

Matt woke and smiled down at his lover. They shared a kiss which became passionate and needy. He pulled Noah on top of him and aimed his prick at Noah's stretched butt hole. Noah sat back onto the hard cock at once and moaned at the fullness. His passage was still slick with their earlier love making and Matt began thrusting into him at once. This time they took their time and spent much of it kissing and touching.

They slowly built to their climax and held each other as they finished. As soon as they began to cum, Matt dug his fangs into Noah's soft neck. Noah was expecting it but it was still a strange feeling. It didn't hurt, it actually felt very good. When Matt had his fill he licked the wound closed and pulled back so he could see Noah.

Matt looked into Noah's warm eyes and knew he had found a mate for life. One he could spend every waking second with and never get tired of him. He saw the same realization in Noah's eyes and they smiled, sharing their silent secret. Finally Noah could no longer support himself and melted into Matt's warm embrace. His cock slowly softened and slipped out of Noah. Noah leaked cum from his asshole but Matt didn't care. He held him closer and they fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three months later they added their egg to the small cluster of eggs in a secret cave that the, as the younger ones had so named it, 'clack' had found for their new rookery. Matt held Noah in his tight embrace as they looked down at their multicolored egg that was already beginning to sprout spikes. In a years time they would have a little Moah or Natt running around. They had decided to raise their child with the entire pack as support. Instead of only having two parents, he or she would now have almost forty.

"What are we going to name her?" Matt whispered in Noah's ear.

"Her? It's going to be a boy." Noah nodded.

"What? You cant know that. I want a little girl." Matt said, his voice echoing in the cave.

"And just because you want it makes it happen? Either way, she's getting a traditional lycan name." Noah said and walked out of the cave. Matt turned to follow him.

"What, like Vatani, Raj, Inuart, or Bane?" Matt scoffed. "No way in hell, little man."

"What's wrong with Bane?" Their sturdy leader came into sight.

"Nothing." Noah chimed.

"Nope, great name. Very sturdy, I like it." Matt said at the same time. They looked at each other and blushed in embarrassment at being caught.

"Uh huh." Bane rolled his eyes and walked off. Once out of earshot the two broke into quiet giggles.

Gweall
Gweall
900 Followers