Opposites Attract Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweall
Gweall
900 Followers

"I want her to have a human name." Matt said.

"Well to bad. Not gunna happen." Noah shook his head.

"oh yes it is." Matt nodded.

"Fine, we decided to raise her with the 'clack'" Noah put air quotes around the group name. "We will vote on it."

"No fair there are more of you than there are of us. That's biased." Matt said.

"It's decided." Noah dashed off.

"Hey now." Matt chased him as he ran off into the moonlighted grassy field.

"I want to name her something human." Matt said when he caught Noah. He pulled him to the ground and pinned him.

"What kind of human name is Nira Anyways?" Noah rolled his eyes.

"Okay yeah she's got a weird one." Matt gave him that.

"And Ebon?" Noah raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, yeah those are weird. But Matt isn't a weird name."

"Depends who you ask." Noah shrugged. Matt frowned at him, making him smile.

"We will decide later, we have a year or more after all." Noah smiled. Matt watched him for a moment, the scars were hardly noticeable now and the only thing you could see when you looked at him were his beautiful eyes.

"I love you, so much." Matt said. Noah smiled and Matt leaned down and planted a firm, loving, kiss on his lips. He pulled away and rolled over so they were lying side by side, watching the twinkling stars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked this one, I wanted to get it posted fast as I have gone awhile without posting. Hope this and my new story makes up for it. I really love writing for you guys and I was always hesitant to start writing, it seemed like such a chore with not a lot of reward. But now I see I was totally and completely wrong about that. Just reading your comments makes me glad I write. I will be starting a new series soon or continuing with Rehab. I'm not sure yet. But send me your feed back and help me decide!

Gweall
Gweall
900 Followers