All Comments on 'Opposites Ch. 03'

by kandeedreames

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
whatilikeaboutuwhatilikeaboutuover 13 years ago
All I have to say is

I hope somebody know karate.

farrahkellifarrahkelliover 13 years ago
amanda!

I knew that bitch was gonna be a thorn in the side. Didn't he tell her ass it was over? I was hoping her brother was smarter,but so much for dreaming. Great update and I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amanda acting Dumb

He told Ms. Amanda that it was over why she acting like she don't know. I dislike females that when a man say its over you don't get the message like Amanda. Always thinks they to good for the man to break up with them. I do hope that something foul the plan and she (Amanda) get embarrassed.

lili82lili82over 13 years ago
stalker bitch!

Amanda has issues and all 4 of those dudes are just as stupid as her if they bust in Sophia's apartment! They obviously don't know that you just can't run up into a black woman's house and not expect to get your ass handed to you on a silver platter!

erin1955erin1955over 13 years ago
wonderful

can't wait to see wot happens next.they can't get away with pulling this kind of shit.i hope he kicks all of there butts.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Amanda's a crazy bitch and I guess insanity runs in the family. Why would her brother get involved with beating somebody down for dumping his sister. They obviously broke up if he hadn't been there for 5 days...doesn't the brother get that? Wow, what will happen...even if he were huge and musclebound, 3 to 1 aren't good odds. I am glad they finally made love and as a bigger woman I am glad to see him make her feel so comfortable with her body.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
Sweet Niblets

I knew that Amanda would pull a stupid, I mean damn the man told her it was over, As far as Anton, goes crazy is as crazy does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

i cant wait to see whats going to happen next update soon!

peachmartinipeachmartiniover 13 years ago
Stop those fools!

Amanda's one crayon short of a box! If her brother is stupid enough to jump this guy before proving he did her wrong is one thing, but some other guys willing to beat up Jake and possibly get locked up for her is insane.

I'm loving Jake and Sophia. Update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what is going on

I NEED to know you can't leave us hanging like that. OMG I can't wait to see how that plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE PLEASSSSEEE!!!!!

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER PLEASE OOH PLEASE GIVE YOUR FAITHFULL READERS AN UPDATE

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loving this'1

please add more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm hooked

Please oh please oh please let us know what happens next :)

Jujubee50Jujubee50over 13 years ago
Don't stop now!

Please update! I'm loving this story!

Sammy1on1Sammy1on1over 13 years ago
Plz Update

I'm loving this story plz update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please give us more

i justfound your story and im hook already would appreicate if you finish the story thanks

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Stop

This needs to be continued, in order for it to pan out to an even tone. He finds the love of his life, while shopping with Amanda, he hits the love of his life. He slowly weaves himself into her life.

He breaks it off with Amanda in a way that I feel was wrong (but hey,

that's why it's called an opinion.) She began to plot revenge, that can and should end with ALL OF THEM GOING TO PRISON, IF THEY AREN'T SHOT DEAD INSIDE OF Sophies' apt??

More please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nooo, why did you stop

this is a great story, you should continue.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2almost 13 years ago
Wow

I just started this story before I went to bed last night and boy was it getting good I surely hope you will continue it because I really wanta know what happens next so if you can please update soon thanks!!

SashasworldSashasworldalmost 13 years ago
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!?!

:) please continue

kowaikawaiikowaikawaiiover 12 years ago
Why does Amanda want him that bad jake's a jacka**

He fell in love with another girl cool.

So why not break up with your gf and go after that girl instead of spending wasted time hating your gf for not being her & pretending she's another girl during sex.

Then when you get calked out on saying another girl's name you cover it up. Why? You already hate the girl-face, body, voice, and everything else, emotionally withdrawn from her, and just use her as a cum receptacle. Who's Sophia was an easy out.

I mean why couldn't he have dumped Amanda & go after Sophia when he realized his feelings/attraction instead of just being some child and waiting for life to hand him an in with Sophia he didn't have to work for (the accident).

I'm seeing him being with Amanda as nothing more than a plot device to show his 'tortured longing' otherwise it just reveals Jake is a jacka**. But of course he'll be perfect to Sophia.

I hope he gets his butt beaten down. I know Amanda is the typical evil white gf but seriously having him stay with her while he hated her and denied/hide his thoughts about Sophia from her makes her sympathetic to me. But once again Amanda will just be portrayed as the crazy b*tch who can't let go.

I am wondering if that craziness is why she wants a guy who hated her during their relationship, emotionally cheated her on, and used her as a hole while he thought of another before tossing her aside when he got the opportunity to get with Sophia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amen

I don't get this story, I tried to like it but its full of shit. Jake is an ass. I understand he leaves a skinny woman for a fat/ bbw but why did you try and make his girlfriend out to be the bad guy. The story is ridiculous and that's the best thing I can say about it. You can write what you want its fiction/ fantasy; I shouldnt have said its ridiculous. The writing isn't bad, I guess it just depends on how much fantasy you want in your fiction. This one is not for me. I'm glad you left it hanging, maybe it wasn't for you either.

SexyDarkDuchessSexyDarkDuchessover 12 years ago
Write your own

I am sick and tired of folk who come on this here Literotica and post stupid ass comments! Fuck outta here! Go on and write your own story!!! You ain't paying for this! It's free! If a person is kind enough to share the workings of their mind you can read it and go on! The comment boxes are not for you to try and steer someone elses mind to your liking! So sit yo asses down bitches or move the fuck on!!!

farrahkellifarrahkelliover 12 years ago
Still Waiting.

I love this story and want you to continue. Amanda ass is crazy. Just goes to show we women hear what we want to hear. Jake clearly broke up with her in the grocery store parking lot but she didnt wanna hear it. I really wanna know if her and Anton are gonna bust in the apartment and go all ape shit. Especially when she sees that Sophia is a big girl annd she is black too! hahahah this is gonna be funny, but only if you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great story, can't wait to read more.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 12 years ago
ita sexydarkduchess

Great Update....please finish this!

jazzinjazzjazzinjazzalmost 12 years ago
Finish

Great story whish you would finish it

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 11 years ago
When can we expect a wrap up?

This last segment was like sitting down to an incredible meal, but something was missing....when can we expect the next chapter?

That skank Amanda needs to get over herself quick, fast, and in a hurry. She doesn't own him, first and second, isn't she adult enough to handle her own business?

I know her type in the world and don't like bitches like her who feel ENTITLED.

I don't know which is worst ..them OR the men who indulge their fucked up attitude!!!!

Can I get a witness?????

london101london101over 11 years ago
please finish!

I can't wait to see what happens.

barbette_sgbarbette_sgalmost 11 years ago

Yer definitely one of my fave authors now...your stories are irresistible. I hope you get a chance to finish this :) Will be waiting for it no matter how long you take :)

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Dun Dun Dun

Wow this story is good, I just wish it was complete. I want to see what happens. Amanda needs her ass beat and her company too. I hope Jake pulls out a can of whoopass on the company, they are so stupid. Really like the dynamics of this story white man/black female is my favorite genre to read. I just wish there were more stories like this.

ldyscorpio69ldyscorpio69over 10 years ago
please finish

Please finish this story it is a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please finish

Loving it......please finish!!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
OMG

How will it end, I need to finish I'm on pins and needles here

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

I am hoping you will finish this

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waiting

Great story. Okay, it's been four years before an update. Are you going to finish this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why won't you finish???!!!!!

I'm dying to know what happens next. This was the first story I read on here please please please please finish😢

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

Is this bitch for real? I hope that Jake kick all their asses starting with Amanda. Do desperate women still do that sort of things? If the man doesn't want her then leave him alone. I guess because she is blonde and leggy she think she is all that but I guess Jake does not think so. I hope you will finish this story and I hope you'll add some humor to it. Definitely five stars.

Biaxident78Biaxident78over 5 years ago
Loved it

The way you built the relationship between Jake and Sophia was amazing. They actually continued to live their lives in a normal way bit still got wrapped up in each other.

Are there any plans for another chapter or are you leaving it as the cliffhanger?

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB8 months ago

Oh FFS! This was a great story but you left it hanging!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous