Opposites Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake continued to work her clit, alternating between licking and sucking, causing Sophia to rock her hips against his mouth. Her moans getting louder, Jake wrapped both arms around her hips and held her down as he assaulted her clit faster and faster.

"Don't stop Jake, make me cum, please don't stop," Sophia pleaded as she felt her climax coming to a peak. "I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming," Sophia called out, and Jake immediately felt her warm juices spilling out of her throbbing pussy. He quickly emerged from his spot in between her legs, shed his boxers, and positioned the head of his rock hard cock at her entrance.

"Sophia baby look at me," Jake whispered to her, rubbing his tip up and down her soaking wet slit, hitting her already sensitive clit. Sophia opened her eyes as Jake climbed onto the bed on top of her. "I love you," Jake said at the moment he entered her, filling Sophia's tight wet pussy with his hardness.

"I love you too," Sophia replied, and reached up, kissing Jake deeply. Jake smiled down at her, then began to rock back and forth, slowly moving in and out of Sophia's tightness. Sophia could tell he was holding back, and she wanted all of him inside her.

She opened her legs wider, and grabbed both behind her knees, then looked at Jake and nodded. He knew exactly what she wanted, so he plunged deeper until he was all the way in, his balls slapping her ass with every stroke.

"Is it too much baby?" Jake asked.

"Please fuck me harder," Sophia replied, and with that encouragement Jake lost all inhibitions. He moved in and out of her at increasing speed, thrusting roughly, hitting her cervix with every move. Sophia closed her eyes tightly, moaning deep in her throat, feeling her pussy tightening around Jakes cock as if it were meant to be inside her.

With every stroke Jake hit her clit, the combination igniting a fire, building up for release. Jake could feel his orgasm coming, caused by the unbelievable feeling of being inside of Sophia, as if she were created for him.

The sight of his skin against hers was intoxicating, and Jake knew he wouldn't last long. He looked at Sophia, and raised his eyebrows. Sophia nodded and with that Jake sped up, feeling his balls tighten up at the same time Sophia's walls tightened around him.

"Cum with me Sophia," Jake instructed, and with those words Sophia erupted into another shattering orgasm. Jake soon followed, emptying his balls deep within Sophia's pulsating pussy, calling out her name over and over, with Sophia only being able to get out grunts and moans.

Jake then collapsed on the bed next to her, breathing heavily, and taking her hand in his. Sophia turned her head to look at Jake lying there, his eyes closed from exhaustion. She smiled and closed her eyes, holding his hand tightly.

Amanda and Anton sat in the front seat of the truck, watching the apartment Amanda had seen Jake enter earlier that day. Anton's three friends were in the back, waiting patiently for their instructions.

"The lights' been out for an hour, he should be asleep by now," Anton remarked. Amanda turned and looked at her younger brother. "Go get him," she instructed, and with that Anton, Mike, Justin and Kenneth exited the truck and made their way to the front door of Sophia's apartment.

12