All Comments on 'Orientation: Beach Day'

by Emoihei

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cross Country

Great story, I love how they shared your cum. This reminds me of one day at the nude beach I attend. I love to be naked and exhibit myself, and have been going to a nude beach for a couple years now. I spend most of my day walking along the shore naked, showing myself to all who pass by. There is a public beach about a mile down and there are always people walking and jogging along the beach. About three quarters of them are female, which makes me wonder if they are doing it for the exercise or for the sights. I love to watch them as they stare at my cock,and at times it gives me an erection. When I get an erection I just act as if it is no big deal and just keep walking. I love how it bounces around as I walk. I have reached the conclusion that the females enjoy seeing a hard cock rather than a soft one.

One day it was late in the afternoon and most of the people were gone for the day. I was talking with a couple who I had met. They had their bathing suits on and were getting ready to leave for the day. Just as they started to leave I looked to my left to see a girls cross country team about 15-20 feet away headed in my direction. I had not seen them coming and the couple I was talking to had been blocking their view of me. I could tell by the looks on their faces, they were as surprised as I was. Some of them stopped jogging and walked past me, and the rest just kept jogging past. They all had their eyes on my cock as they went by. I was very excited being naked in front of so many females and my cock started to get nice and thick but not a full erection. I walked down to the water and just stood ankle deep walking back and forth. My cock is 6" when soft and 8 1/2" hard, I am circumcised and completely shaved. Most of the girls had turned around and were headed back walking along the beach and I could tell they loved the sight of my 8 1/2" erection. When they had all passed by, I was so excited I went up where my towel was and lied down. I wanted to jerk off so badly. When I was sure all the girls had gone by and I was alone, I started jerking off. I had to stop every so often and start again otherwise I would have cum to soon and I wanted it to last. I was playing with myself for about five minutes when I heard someone giggling. I didn't see anyone until I looked back over my shoulder and saw two of the girls standing there watching with big smiles on their faces. The sight of them watching me was more than I could stand, and I immediately shot 4 big ropes of cum up and onto my chest. Then cum started flowing continuously from my cock and running down my shaft I was completely spent. The two girls knelt down on each side of me and one of them grabbed my cock and started rubbing my cum into it. The other girl started massaging my balls. They kept me hard for another 10 minutes until I finally couldn't keep it up anymore. The girls stopped playing with me and stood up to leave. They told me they enjoyed watching and playing with my cock, and hopefully would see me again. I hope so to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous