Orphelia: A Strange Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snortblat
Snortblat
26 Followers

Then, realizing what he had said, spoke, "Listen to me. Venting my stupid frustrations with the person who saved my life. I'm sorry. You shouldn't have to listen to this. Why have you been?" Orphelia placed her hand on top of his head. He looked up at her with red, watery eyes.

She smiled softly and said, "I like to help others." Such a simple answer. But one that raised his opinion of her, that much more. "Now, I merely wish to pass on some advice. Trying to better yourself is a very good thing. But it can easily be clouded and distorted by emotions. Feeling as though you have to prove yourself can cause rash reactions. I speak from experience. I used to be very quick to anger and to accept challenges I had no hope of winning, all because I felt a need to prove myself. Because I let the words of others get under my skin. I was humiliated many times and eventually it became my downfall." She briefly rubbed her neck scar, "It is good to want to be strong, but how you attempt to gain that strength is the most important part. Always think before you act."

Hewlett felt every word resonate in him. Her experiences sounded so similar to his. It was as if she knew everything about him. He was listening to an angel, giving him divine direction for life. He marveled at her again. She was the perfect balance of brains and brawn. And beauty. Every time he looked at her he felt more and more enamored with her. He doubted she felt anything like that for him.

Orphelia released him and stood up looking at the sky. "It will be night soon, you should probably start heading home," she said. Hewlett dropped down from his emotional high, and sighed. "You're right," he replied, "My father will probably beat me till dawn when I get back," he chuckled. He heaved himself off of the log. Looking up at the setting sun, he sighed. He didn't want to leave. He would much rather stay here with her. But he knew that was just a lofty dream. He looked back at her and said "Thank you Orphelia. For everything. Will we ever meet again?"

She shrugged, "Maybe. Maybe we're going to meet sooner than we both realize."

"I hope that happens. Well... Farewell."

"Farewell, young man," she said smiling her infectious smile. He smiled at her one last time, then set out. Hewlett looked at the setting sun, making sure he was going in the right direction, and departed into the trees.

The more he walked, the worse he felt. Not physically, but emotionally. Each step away from his new friend pained him. Of course he didn't want to be away from his father and two sisters, but his heart screamed for Orphelia.

He pictured her in his mind again and again. He just couldn't let go of her image. Her smile, her kindness, her strength, her body. He thought of his face pressing against her breast, how soft it was. Other thoughts stirred in his mind. What was beneath her loincloth? What did her most feminine parts look like? Blood started flowing into his groin. Shaking his head, he tried to rid his mind of those perverted thoughts. For the moment. He would definitely think of them later.

'What would pa think if I brought home a woman like her,' he mulled to himself. 'My son, you left to hunt, but instead bring back a giant woman. I am the proudest father in the whole village,' he imitated his father's voice in his head. He sighed, remembering that he had no deer to show for today's troubles.

'Wait, the bow!' He stopped dead in his tracks. 'Where is father's bow?' He realized that he wasn't carrying it. "Uggh," he groaned, "He will kill me if I don't bring that bow home."

'Where could it be,' he thought.

'Where would I have- oh, of course, she must have it. Surely she picked it up when she brought me to her camp. I'll just go get it.' He turned around and saw the sun beginning to set. He struggled with the two choices laid out for him. Then he realized, 'If I go back, I can see her again. That is definitely the right answer.' He turned without a moment of hesitation and chased after the falling sun.

Darkness had overtaken the sky, the sun had set moments ago and Hewlett was still stumbling through the trees. 'Her camp must be somewhere around here. It didn't seem this far away when I left.' He occasionally tripped over branches and rocks that plagued his path. But nothing was going to get in his way from seeing her again. And retrieving the bow. He had to remind himself that the latter was the reason he came back. Stepping around one of the larger oaks, he saw a faint orange glow off in the distance.

'Maybe that's a fire. Maybe it's her camp!' He couldn't hold himself back, he sprinted towards the glow. Stumbling and panting he got closer and saw it clearly was a fire. He came into a familiar area, the fallen tree he slept on, the small fire pit in front of it, and the sack still sitting against another tree. But Orphelia was not there.

He looked around briefly and called out, "Orphelia?" No response. He tried louder, "Orphelia!" All he heard was the rustling of trees and crickets chirping. He roamed the camp, looking out into the dark from each side. Then, he felt something squish under his boot. Lifting his boot, he saw a soggy brown cloth. He picked it up and looked at it in the light. It was Orphelia's loincloth! But it was soaked in a transparent liquid.

He touched it, it was slimy. When he pulled his hand away, there was a goopy string that still connected his hand to the cloth. He brought his hand to his nose and sniffed. It smelled musky and bitter.

'Wait, if this is here, where is Orphelia?' His stomach dropped. 'What if something happened to her, did something attack her?' Worries flooded his mind. 'What do I do?' He spun around looking for something, anything that could give him a clue. 'What would she do?' He thought for a moment, 'Think before acting.' He took a deep breath in and exhaled.

'Okay if she was attacked by something, there would be signs of commotion or tracks.' He went to the fire pit and pulled out a large stick brightly lit. Now scanning the floor with his light, he went around the camp. Something shined in the light and he moved closer to inspect it. It appeared to be more of that same liquid on the ground. He went further, washing away the darkness with his stick and another spot of liquid shined. It was about ten feet from the first one. He moved to it and looked forward again. There was another spot almost the same distance of the previous two. 'It's not tracks, but it's a trail.' He took off into the woods following it.

He did not wander long before his fire stick died out. It was much harder to see the liquid spots, but they were coming more frequently. 'I must be getting close.' He followed them one by one, The trail took a turn around a group of trees. On the other side he came upon a large river.

The moving water glistened in the moonlight. It was quite a beautiful scene. The river must have been more than 30 feet across. Rocks layered the floor and the banks. A few large boulders stood taller than the water level. Up the river a ways, there was a small cliff, about 20 feet high, where the water cascaded over like a waterfall. He looked back to his trail and saw that it went down to the river. He followed it to the bank, it went along the bank towards the waterfall.

"Uhhh," said a voice suddenly. Hewlett nearly jumped out of his skin, but was able to stifle his scream. He darted to the right, away from the river, and hid behind a tree. He crouched down and listened for which way the voice had come from.

"Mmm," it came again. It sounded like it was near the waterfall. He looked out from behind the tree, but he didn't see anybody. Only the waterfall and a boulder. 'The boulder. They might be behind it.' He gulped, trying to swallow his fear, and started sneaking around the trees that hugged the bank. He heard the voice getting louder as he approached. It sounded feminine, but husky, almost as if they were in pain. He continued to sneak through the trees, trying to circle around the boulder from afar. A figure started to come into view, 'Someone was behind the boulder.'

Continuing to circle until he was almost next to the waterfall, now he could see the whole figure standing with their back against the boulder. It was still too far away to see many details, but he saw two glowing, blue orbs and below it what looked like a blue jagged line.

'It's her!' He was ecstatic. She seemed to be alright, nothing else was around. He let out a heavy sigh of relief. 'I was worried for nothing. Why is she down here? She's probably bathing.'

Then he remembered, 'She doesn't have her loincloth on, which means,' his heart fluttered, 'She's naked.' The thought made blood rush to his crotch. 'I'll just go talk to her. I'm sure she'll understand why I came here. It's not like she's modest about her appearance or anything.'

He moved away from his hiding tree and shouted to her. "Orphelia!" Her blue orbs jerked up looking at him. She leaped from the water high into the air. He lost sight of her in the darkness, then she came down on top of him, pushing him to the ground.

Her feet planted firmly on either side of him. She grasped him by the shirt and pulled her other hand back into a fist. He looked at her face, a look of murderous, anger spewed from her eyes.

Hewlett screamed, "Wait, it's me it's me." She pulled him closer to her face, eying him. After a second of observing, she let go of him and dropped to her knees, straddling him. Her expression of rage was replaced with one of worry.

"Hewlett," she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him to her body, "Gods I'm so sorry. I thought you were... someone else." Hewlett, suffocating in her breasts, slapped at her arm for her to let go.

"Oh, sorry," she said releasing him. He pulled back and inhaled deeply. He began to chuckle, while regaining his breath. Looking up, he saw her glowing eyes, starring back at him, shining brightly in the darkness. Her silky brown hair was wet and clung to the sides of her face. She looked heavenly. His observations were interrupted by a feeling on his chest, like something big was rubbing against him. His eyes widened as he gazed at a large appendage touching him.

"What is that," he said wiggling out from under her. Knowing full well what he was talking about, she stood up, giving him a full view of her. Protruding from her pelvic mound was a long, brown horse phallus. Below was a pair of matching balls as large as lemons.

"This is me," she said, "This is another... endowment, from the curse." Hewlett couldn't take his eyes away. It was as long as his arm, but several inches thicker. At the base it was a dark brown that went up a couple inches to the end of the sheath. From the middle to the tip it was a soft pink color. Several large veins ran the length of it, pulsing and throbbing. It was so odd, but he couldn't look away. He almost felt drawn to it.

She spoke again, "It's like this because of you."

He looked at her puzzled, "Why?"

"Because you're so cute. Your slender body, your long wavy hair, your adorable face, especially when you're blushing. I haven't seen someone as delightful as you for a while. I couldn't stop thinking about you after you left, so I came down here to relieve myself. But now that you're here..."

His cheeks felt like they were just set on fire. She knelt back down and gently touched his reddened cheek. She starred at him, clearly thinking about something.

Smiling seductively, she leaned in to his ear and whispered, "Would you like to help me?" His mind went blank.

"What," was all he could say. Moving back from his ear, she smirked at him. She stood and walked back into the river. He watched as her shapely hips swayed with each step. She approached a boulder that was about knee height to her, turned and sat on it. She patted the top of her thigh signaling him to come to her.

Hewlett was entranced. Without thinking, his legs picked him up and carried him to her. He stepped into the river not caring that he still wore his clothes. He stopped right in front of her. His heart was lodged in his throat and its beating was deafening. She opened her legs, exposing herself to him. He swallowed hard, "You want me to.."

She looked at him with sultry eyes, "Only if you want to."

"I do," he blurted. There was no question about it. This is what he wanted: her. Her different genitalia seemed to just excite him even more. It was exotic, different. He knelt down in the water, still too focused to care about his clothes, and looked up at her mighty appendage. It was mere inches from his face. He noticed there was a metal piercing at the tip. It twitched and bobbed slightly. He sniffed it, it smelt like her. Musky, sweaty, and sweet, but stronger. The smell made his head spin.

He stammered, "What should I... I don't know what to..."

"Start with your hands." she instructed. He raised his right hand and grasped onto her member. It felt so warm, like there was a fire inside it. Blood pulsed through the thick veins. He slowly started to move up and down along the length.

"Mmmm," hummed Orphelia. He took it as encouragement and added his other hand underneath. Two hands didn't even cover half of her cock. He kept with his rhythm going up and down. Each time he stroked, a little bit of clear fluid leaked from her tip. He took one hand and dabbed at the emission. It was the same liquid that her loincloth was coated in, and the same as the trail that lead him here.

'So it was her precum,' he mulled.

She spoke again, "I constantly leak precum, but even more when I'm excited. If you apply it on your hands, you can stroke easier. And it feels better, too." She grabbed her base firmly and said, "Here, put your hands on the tip."

He cupped his hands around the swollen head. She stroked slowly all the way to the tip. Precum poured from her onto his hands, coating them. He placed his hands back on her shaft and rubbed the fluid over every inch he could reach. She was right, his hands slickly slid along her. He grasped loosely and went up and down her entire length, settling into a rhythm once more. As he continued his ministrations, he looked up at her. Her pale face was blushed, a reddish pink covered her cheeks. Her breathing had picked up, evident by her taught, sculpted stomach rising and falling faster.

Seeing her like this made his heart pound harder, as if it wasn't pumping hard enough. He wanted to give her more, to make her feel better. He started trying different things with his hands, twisting, different grip strengths. That elicited another hum from her. He remembered her other endowments resting below her member. One hand stayed at her cock while his other roamed to her balls. He touched them, gently at first, just feeling them. The outer skin they rested in was smooth and thick, much like her sheath. The orbs themselves were solidly shaped but slightly spongy. He picked them up, weighing them in his hand. They were heavy, probably a couple of pounds.

She suddenly reached down and pulled on the back of his head. He was pulled until his cheek was touching her cock head.

"Try licking it," she said huskily. He looked at her tip, glistening with precum. He swallowed before opening his mouth, sticking his tongue out. His tongue flattening, he took a long lick across her head.

She shuddered at the touch, "Good, how do I taste?" With precum on his tongue, he pulled back and brought it into his mouth. It tasted bitter, but a hint of sweetness that lingered. He loved it.

He swallowed and looked at her, "Amazing."

Orphelia licked her lips and said, "You can taste me all you want. Do what you think would feel good." Hewlett stuck out his tongue and ran it over the head again, getting another glob of precum. After giving her a good couple of licks, he ran his tongue down the length. He came back up and repeated that on the other side. He started stroking the shaft again and went back to licking around the head. He took his tongue off of her and looked at the tip.

'I wonder if it could fit.' He opened his mouth as wide as he could and slowly took her head inside.

Orphelia moaned, "You're a natural, Hewlett. Have you done this before?" His face burned as he looked up to her. She smiled mischievously.

He tried to say, "No," but it was muffled by her cock.

She rubbed his cheek with her palm, "I'm glad to be your first." He could die right now and everything would be okay. He sucked and licked on her head, still stroking with his hands. She began to breath harder, moaning more frequently. He tried to take more of her into his mouth but he gagged. He brought her out of his mouth and coughed.

She patted the top of his head, "Relax," she cooed. He put his mouth back over top of her and started going down. He still met resistance, but it was easier this time. Her cock met the back of his throat and he stopped. He began to pull her out, but stopped when her head was at his lips, and went back down again. Orphelia still held onto the side of his face with one hand, with the other she started massaging her breast.

"That feels great, Hewlett," she moaned. He tried to go deeper onto her again, but his throat was defiant.

She pulled him off of her, "Do you want more?" He nodded vigorously.

"Then you're going to have to trust me, okay?"

"I do," he answered. She heaved herself up from the boulder and grabbed Hewlett's head with both hands.

"Now open your mouth and relax your throat, this will be difficult at first." He nervously opened his mouth as wide as he could. She moved the tip of her cock onto his tongue and started to push her hips forward. He felt her entering his mouth, sliding all the way to the back of his throat.

She paused, "Are you ready?" He nodded. She start pulling his head and pushing her hips at the same time. His throat felt like it was being stretched impossibly wide, tears started to well in his eyes. Her cock forced its way into his throat little by little. Several inches down she stopped and held him there.

"See, you're already adjusting," she said trying to maintain her composure. Hewlett could tell she wanted more, but was holding back for his sake. She pulled out of his mouth with a pop. He took a sorely needed deep breath.

"I'm okay," he said in between pants. He lifted his head and put his mouth back on her cock. She retook her position on his head and started pushing. He watched her cock disappear into his mouth, her pelvis coming closer. She went a little deeper this time. He felt his neck start to bulge, accommodating the foreign object. She moaned loudly, slightly shaking.

"I'm going to start moving, slap my leg if you don't like it," she said, already pulling out. She stopped and slid back in slowly. He didn't want her to stop, he was getting used to the feeling of his throat expanding and retracting quickly. Her cock head would come to the tip of his tongue, then reverse and go back in. It still felt a little, odd, but knowing that he was pleasuring her made him feel good as well.

She started to increase her pace, still holding his head firmly in her strong hands. Saliva and precum dribbled from his mouth and fell off his chin into the river. He looked to see how much he was able to take, but his mouth was still inches from her sheath.

'I guess this is my limit.' Orphelia's breathing had become ragged and shaky.

"Oh, Hewlett, your throat feels so good. I'm getting close," she panted in between moans. He reached out and grabbed the part of her dick that he couldn't fit and started stroking. Her pace increased even more. She panted as she thrust her hips back and forth. Hewlett, eyes watering, looked up at her. She was hunched over him, her face tensed in lust.

"I'm going to come, I want you to swallow it." Her thrusts were becoming erratic and harder. Then, she plunged her cock into his throat and held him there. Orphelia cried out and tightened her grip on his head. He felt her cock twitch and contract, erupting in his throat. Her jizz went straight into his stomach, pump by pump. She pulled her cock out of his throat but still held it in his mouth, continuing to shoot. He swallowed and gulped as fast as he could. But it was not enough as cum gushed from the sides of his mouth. She pulled out all the way and aimed her cock at his face. Her cock spurted several more times, coating his face in thick, white streams.

Snortblat
Snortblat
26 Followers