Orphelia: A Strange Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally subsiding, Orphelia sat back on the boulder with a thud. Hewlett was still kneeling, soaked in cum and panting. He wiped away the jizz from his eyelids and looked at his hands, covered in it. He brought his fingers to his tongue, tasting it delicately. It was like candy for him. He continued to scoop the cum off his face and suck it off his fingers, savoring it.

After he finished his clean up, he looked at Orphelia, who was starring at him ravenously. Like a predator watches their prey, she licked her lips while studying him. Hewlett, stumbling, stood up from his kneeling position.

He tried to speak, "Orphelia, that was ama-" She launched at him, grabbing around the small of his back and covering his mouth with hers. He went wide eyed, as he was interrupted by her lips softly massaging his own. Starring back at him with her hungry, blue orbs, she continued her assault. She pried his lips apart with her tongue and drove it inside, tasting him. Her tongue probed and glided over every inch of his mouth. He tried to combat her tongue with his own, but it proved ineffective. She was in control, not that he minded. He felt her hands reach further down his back. She grasped two handfuls of his buttocks and squeezed. He moaned into her mouth, feeling her kneading and massaging him in such a sensitive area.

Suddenly, she hoisted him up to eye level, holding him by his butt. At the sudden loss of footing, he wrapped his legs around her waist. Orphelia broke their heated and lengthy kiss for some much needed air.

"You taste good," she panted into his ear. Why did she delight in making him blush? He buried his face into the crook of her neck. She chuckled and started moving through the water. He threw his arms around her neck, in fear of falling. She carried him through the waterfall, soaking them in the process. Hewlett shivered as the cold water seeped into his hair and clothes.

He looked around in the small alcove. There was a small cave that went back about ten feet, but what he noticed the most was the light. The water fall and the river itself reflected moonlight off of each other, amplifying the light so that the entire alcove was softly illuminated. Shapes of the water danced on the walls. Orphelia stepped up into the cave and laid Hewlett on the smooth slab of rock. She straddled him descended on his mouth, entrapping him in another tongue battle. He melted in her touch, resigning any fight he had, if there was any to begin with.

As their tongues danced, she slid her hand down the front of him, feeling his slender figure. She came down to his throbbing, neglected cock and grabbed it. That evoked another moan from Hewlett. She withdrew from his mouth and started taking off his waterlogged clothes.

"It's your turn to feel good," she whispered. She grabbed his shirt and almost ripped it over his head, throwing it further into the cave. She slipped off his boots and started pulling down his pants. His cock sprang from its confinement, standing proudly. He was surprisingly well endowed for his size, about eight inches long and five inches thick.

"Well well," she chimed, "You're quite a man down here." She threw his pants with his other discarded garments and gripped his throbbing member. She stroked him with one hand while the other wandered over his, now, bare chest. He naturally had very little body hair, only his armpits and crotch. She ran her fingers over his nipple, making him tense and groan. She grinned and brought her face up to his chest. She took her tongue and dragged it over his nub, sending shivers through his body. He had never felt this before, he didn't know that his nipples could feel this good. She sucked and flicked at him while stroking his cock.

"Orphelia," he breathed. She looked up at him and detached from his chest.

"You're going to really enjoy this," she promised. She got down into the water at the edge of the cave and pulled him so that his knees were hanging over the edge. She positioned herself in between his legs. She grabbed her breasts, placed them around his twitching cock and mashed them together. Hewlett moaned at the softness and warmth encompassing him.

She started moving her chest up and down, her breasts stroking him. His breathing started to pick up, a familiar warmth spreading through his lower abdomen. She dipped her head down and took the head of his cock in her mouth. The sensation was driving him crazy, his hips began to quiver. She alternated her breasts and circled her tongue around his cock head. It was too much, he couldn't hold on anymore.

"I'm cumming," he yelped. She kept her mouth around his cock as he exploded. His hips bucked and shivered involuntarily, but she held him in place. Pumping over and over, he sat there, tense and moaning. He felt the last of his cum drain from his dick and fell back onto the rock.

Orphelia released him from her mouth and breasts. She moved back onto the rock, straddled him, and brought her mouth to his. Hewlett opened his mouth to accept her and felt warm liquid flowing in. It was his cum! She kept her mouth on his, pushing her tongue and swirling it around in his mouth. He tasted himself and moaned. Why does everything she do feel so good? He felt his cock start to harden again. She pulled back from his mouth, licking away any cum on her mouth.

She gazed at him, "How do you taste?" He starred back at her and swallowed his seed.

He panted, "Good." She bit her lip, still starring at him with her insatiable eyes.

"I've got something that will make both of us feel amazing."

She walked further into the cave and kneeled down on the smooth rock floor.

"Come here," she called. Hewlett flipped over and crawled over to her, not sure that he could walk well. He kneeled opposite of her position and gazed up at her.

She looked down at him seriously, "You said you trust me. Do you still feel that way?"

Hewlett blurted out, "Yes, of course."

"Okay. If I ask you to do as I say, will you? Because if you do, I promise, you will never forget this night." Such an ominous statement, but he knew he wanted to do more with her, to feel her more. "Yes, I will do as you ask." She beamed at him. Bringing her face down to his, she gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Good, now get on your hands and knees, facing your backside towards me," she commanded. He did as he was told and assumed the position inquired. She reached forward and ran her hands along the shape of his bottom and legs.

"Hm, such a cute butt," she admired, giving a little slap to his left cheek. Hewlett yelped and looked back at the sudden strike. She looked in his eyes with that same animalistic smile she had earlier. He turned away, his face becoming tomato red again. She grabbed and kneaded his butt.

"This will feel odd initially," she warned. She took her index finger and started circling around his puckered hole. He twitched a little at the sudden stimulation. She slowly inserted her finger, feeling him tighten on her. He gritted his teeth and hissed at the penetration.

"Try to relax. It will feel better." He inhaled deeply and exhaled, trying to get rid of his tension. He started to loosen around her, she took her finger and pushed deeper. She embedded her whole finger inside him and held there for a moment. It was an odd feeling, but not necessarily bad. She grabbed her growing erection with her other hand and started stroking. He felt her start moving again, curling her finger around inside. At one point, she touched something that sent shivers through his whole body. He moaned loudly at the powerful sensation. His cock jumped to full attention, twitching and throbbing.

"That felt good didn't it? That was your prostate, an organ specific in men." she explained. He didn't particularly care what it was called, only that it felt amazing. She starting going in and out with her finger, occasionally pushing against his inner wall, pressing against that magical spot. Hewlett panted every time she hit that special organ. She pulled out her finger, putting together her index and middle fingers she retook her position. She penetrated him again, he didn't tense as much this time. She plunged in deep and spread her fingers, stretching him. All Hewlett could do was try to keep his arms and legs from failing. She worked around inside him, testing his elasticity. "This should be good," she whispered.

Still stroking her now fully erect cock, she put her knees on the outside of his legs. She firmly grasped the base of her cock and stroked slowly all the way to the tip, extracting a copious amount of precum. She pushed her glistening cock head against his hole. She rubbed it around, spreading it around on his entrance. She moved forward so that her mouth was right beside his ear.

"I'm going to enter you now. Relax, and enjoy," she whispered, giving a lick to his ear. He shivered at her touch. Trying to mentally prepare himself, he took a deep breath. She took the head of her cock and started pushing into him. He went wide eyed at the massive object trying to penetrate him. He felt himself stretch further and further. Remembering her words, he focused on his breathing, trying to relax. Her cock head finally made it in him with a pop.

"Good job, that was the hardest part," she reassured, stroking his back. Starting to push again, she slowly sank into him. He curled his toes and tried to grab something to hold on to, but there was just smooth rock in front of him. 'Gods, she's huge!' She continued, going inch by inch as slowly as she could.

"Mmmm, you're so tight and warm," she hummed. She stopped pushing, half of her cock buried inside Hewlett. They sat there for a moment, adjusting to each others bodies.

"I'm going to start moving," she advised. He felt her pulling out till only her cock head was still inside. Shortly after she stopped pulling, she began plunging back in. She set into a slow tempo of pushing and pulling, never going past half of her cock. Hewlett moaned at the rhythmic sensations, being filled and emptied over and over. Orphelia bit her lip and hummed. Picking up the pace, she started pulling his hips in unison with her thrusts. He squeaked at increased speed, his arms started becoming shaky. Bending forward, she put her arms on the floor next to Hewlett's and softly pressed her breasts on top of him. He felt her breasts mash into his back and savored their warmth and softness. She planted a series of kisses from the middle of his back, up his neck, finishing on his ear. He visibly shivered and she chuckled.

"Tell me, how does it feel," she inquired, still pushing in and out.

Hewlett tried to answer in between pants and moans, softly mumbling, "Good."

"What was that," she teased.

He tried again, speaking a little louder, "It feels good."

She nibbled on his ear, "You're going to have to speak up."

He inhaled sharply and yelled, "I love the way your cock feels!"

She moaned into his ear, "I'm so glad to hear it." He was too caught up by her thrusts to feel embarrassed, he just wanted to feel better. As if she was reading his mind, she sped up again, ramming her cock in him. He squealed and panted, feeling his groin getting tighter.

He tried to speak but all he was able to do was whimper, "Orphelia."

"Yes," she answered in between pants.

"I'm... I... gonna..."

She smirked, "Go ahead, cum."

It welled up until he couldn't hold back anymore. He burst, spraying onto the smooth stone ground. Orphelia felt him tighten and groaned, but continued thrusting through his orgasm. His cock twitched up and down, emptying everything he had in him. As it subsided, he lost all strength in his arms, falling forward in a bunch. Orphelia pulled out of him and rolled him onto his back.

She smiled at him and asked, "Are you all right?"

He was still panting heavily, but managed to mumble, "Yes." He was more than alright, he was in heaven. Never had he felt pleasure like that before, he loved every second of it. He felt some strength slowly return to him and turned to Orphelia. She was sitting on her heels, watching him come down from his physiological high. He saw that her cock was still hard, standing at attention.

He looked at her and stammered, "I want to... do it for you."

She looked at him, intrigued, "Can you handle that?"

"Absolutely," he assured her, even though he didn't know if he could or not. He was still going to try though. She moved to where she was above him, hands on either side of his head.

"You're a pervert," she taunted, descending onto his lips with her own. They kissed each other for a moment, then she rose back up, "That's okay though, I'm a pervert myself."

She laid on her back against the smooth ground, propping herself on her elbows. Her erect member proudly displaying itself. Hewlett stood up and walked over to her. He put his feet on either side of her and knelt down, straddling her stomach. Glancing at her blue orbs, he noticed her watching him with anticipation. He reached back and grabbed the middle of her cock. Propping his butt up, he guided the head to his entrance. He slowly eased back against her, her cock slipping inside him.

He breathed deeply, preparing himself for what comes next. He started pushing back, her cock sliding deeper in him. He adjusted his knees a little and her cock rubbed against that special spot in him. He moaned loudly and shivered on top of her. She groaned, felling him tighten. He continued engulfing her cock stopping at around half her length. He rested for a moment, adapting to the feeling of being full again.

He put his hands on her defined stomach, steadying himself, and began to rock back and forth. Sliding along her cock, he looked back at her face. She still had that hungry look in her eyes, but she seemed almost like she was holding back. He started going faster, angling his hips in different directions.

She moaned and brought her hand to his head. Grabbing her breast with her other hand, she brought his head down to her buried nipple and pushed it into his face. Picking up the cue, he opened his mouth and closed around her large areola. He started to suck, sliding his tongue over her hidden nipple. Orphelia moaned and started playing with her other breast. He pushed his tongue into the chasm that hid her nipple and found the hidden nub.

Briefly tonguing at it, he then began to suck as hard as he could. He released her breast with a pop and saw that the nipple had come out of hiding. She pushed her other breast to his face, he assumed she wanted the same done. So he did. He prodded with his tongue and sucked until the other nipple showed itself. He grabbed onto both breasts and began to knead them. Orphelia groaned and placed her hands on his hips. He went back and forth between her breasts with his mouth, lapping at her nubs.

She jerked her hips up into his, reminding him that her cock was still buried inside. Hewlett yelped and quivered at the sudden thrust. She licked her lips, watching his reaction. He repositioned his hands on her stomach and started riding her again. He rocked back and forth, side to side, moved his hips in a circular motion. He tried everything he could to please her throbbing cock. His own cock started to leak precum onto her stomach. She noticed and dabbed at it with her finger. Bringing it to her mouth, she tasted the clear liquid.

She looked him in the eyes and simply said, "Tasty." Hewlett swallowed and doubled his efforts, riding faster and harder. He began to start panting, still grinding up and down her cock. She pushed her arms against the ground, bringing her face up to his. She kissed him deeply, assaulting his mouth with her tongue.

Grabbing his head, she rolled over so that she was on top of him. She gently laid his head down on the ground, still buried inside him. Adjusting his legs, he rested the back of his knees on top of her spread thighs. She broke the kiss, a string of saliva still connecting their mouths.

Moving to his ear, she whispered, "I'm sorry Hewlett, but I think we both want more." He looked in her eyes as she pulled her head back, orbs of hunger and lust starring at him. He wanted it too, he needed it.

Gripping her shoulders, he nodded. She licked her lips and started pushing deeper into him, sliding a little more than half her cock in. Hewlett groaned, feeling himself stretch even more. She withdrew to her head and rammed back in him. Starting in to a decent pace, she leaned her dangling breasts over his face. He opened his mouth and she placed her nipple on his waiting tongue. He greedily sucked at her nub, flicking his tongue over it. She moaned and bit her lip, still thrusting into him. As he was sucking he felt something warm enter his mouth.

He pulled her breast from his mouth and looked at it. Her nipple was dripping milk. His dick twitched at his new discovery. Latching back onto her, he continued sucking. He tasted her lactating breasts, it tasted very sweet. He squeezed her breast, getting more of her sweet secretion. Switching breasts, he sucked and kneaded, trying to extract her sweet milk. Orphelia groaned at his assault on her breasts.

She started thrusting faster, angling her hips in different directions, hitting different places inside him. He detached from her breast moaning. Looking at his lusty face, she planted a kiss on his chest. She kissed a trail up to his lips, locking tongues with him. There was so much pleasure going on, he didn't want it to stop. In fact, he wanted more, he wanted both of them to feel more.

"Orphelia," he panted, breaking the kiss.

She looked at his face, still plunging into him, "Yes," she replied, breathing heavily.

"Go deeper," he requested. Her eyes narrowed and grip tightened on his hips.

"As you wish," she breathed. She stopped thrusting, but slowly pushed deeper than they had gone before. He gasped and squeaked, she was reaching his deepest parts. She kept going slowly, holding back with all of her willpower.

Stopping at her sheath, she shivered and moaned, most of her cock encompassed in warmth. Hewlett felt a weird sensation on his abdomen, he looked down and saw a small bulge right about his navel. Her cock was pushing against his muscles from the inside. It was such a strange sight, but at this point he didn't care. It felt too good stop now. Orphelia looked down at the small bulge and stroked it.

She looked up at him, "This seems to be your limit." He nodded. She slid out and back in, creating the bulge again. Hewlett squeaked, the pleasure was so much greater than before. She rocked back and forth slowly, getting him adjusted. Hewlett was squirming and tensing in pleasure, biting his lip and panting. The slow grind inside him was torture. He wrapped his legs around her torso and linked his arms behind her neck.

"Harder, faster, please," he begged her. She looked at him shocked, then growled and brought her mouth to the side of his neck. She sank her teeth into him, gently. He cried out at the mix of pain and pleasure. Her hips started rocking faster, her cock coming out far and going back just as deep.

She released his neck, panting she whispered, "You're so naughty. I like that." She mashed her lips to his, kissing him deeply. She increased her pace even more. Hewlett's stomach bulged and retracted with each plunge. He panted and moaned into her mouth. Her tongue coiled around his, wrestling it. She pounded into him harder, releasing from his mouth she grabbed his hips. Pulling and thrusting in sync, she moaned and panted hard.

All Hewlett could do was lay there and take her. His groin started becoming warm again. He tried to speak, but couldn't form words, just moans in between rapid breaths. Orphelia continued thrusting in and out of him, feeling him around her.

She panted, "I'm close, Hewlett." He couldn't answer, his voice wouldn't form. He grabbed his own cock and started jerking. She grasped his hands and pinned them over his head.