Orphelia: A Strange Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snortblat
Snortblat
26 Followers

"No," she commanded, "Come like this." She buried herself as deep as she could and started doing shorter, harder thrusts. Hewlett yelped, his cock throbbing. He felt himself welling up. Orphelia's thrusts started getting erratic, she was panting hard.

She looked down at Hewlett, still holding his hands to the ground, "Come with me." She started going even faster, panting faster. Hewlett couldn't hold on anymore.

Orphelia thrust a few more times, then cried out, "I'm coming!" Waves of pleasure enveloped her. She buried her cock as far as it could go. She twitched and tensed inside him, then exploded. The feeling of her cum shooting inside him, sent him over the edge. His cock jerked up, sprayed his seed onto his stomach over and over. He tightened around her, causing her to hiss.

Orphelia was still coming, shivering and moaning. Her cock pumped stream after stream into him. His abdomen started swelling, her jizz filling every inch of him. His cock twitched several more times, emptying everything he had. She pulled her cock out, letting loose a torrent of cum from him. She stroked her dick, draining what little was left in her balls onto Hewlett's stomach and chest. Hewlett's stomach had gone back down to normal, but he was still plenty full of her jizz. Orphelia laid down next to him, panting and sweating. He was also covered in sweat and a mixture of their cum. They both laid there, just breathing, enjoying the sensations still lingering in them.

Orphelia moved first, rolling onto her side, she looked over Hewlett. She saw his stomach coated in cum and brought her hand to it. Taking a finger, she swirled together their juices and brought it to her mouth.

"Mmm, we taste good together," she told him.

He looked at her and asked, "We do?" She chuckled and swirled more together. She scooped up some on her finger and brought it to his mouth. He opened up and she slipped her finger inside. He closed his mouth around her finger, sucking and licking the mixture.

He swallowed and sheepishly admitted, "We do." She smiled and brought her face to his. She locked lips with him, gently, no lust, just a nice kiss. Hewlett's eyes were drooping, he was exhausted. She noticed his sleepy expression and moved him onto his side, facing her. She put her arm underneath his head and linked one leg with his.

"I'm glad we did this. I felt absolutely amazing, what about you," she inquired.

He answered, "I have never felt this good." Snuggling his head closer to her, he closed his eyes.

She chuckled softly, "Let's sleep now. Tomorrow is a new day." They drifted to sleep in each others arms.

Snortblat
Snortblat
26 Followers