Oscar and Irene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard a wolf whistle, as soon as she stepped through the weight room door. She looked around to see who whistled. The only other person in the room was Joe, a hunk who often delivered packages to her workplace.

Joe was always flirting with either her or Evelyn. So far nether had succumbed to his charms. She just enjoyed Joe's attention without trying to lead him on. If she was any judge of human nature Evelyn was seriously considering going out with him. Evelyn had said he was really hung, and now, as he approached her, wearing tight shorts and a tank top, Irene could plainly see Evelyn didn't exaggerate

"If it isn't the hot girl from Tours Unlimited," Joe said. He embraced her, and for some reason, she wasn't sure why, she hugged him back. Encouraged, Joe pressed his semi-hard cock against her stomach. She hesitated a second before pulling away.

"I have to get started, if I'm going to get my exercise time in; Oscar will be home soon and I have to cook supper." She thought about how that big cock had felt pressing against her the entire time they lifted weights in silence. Almost too soon it was time to go.

"Come on, little thing," Joe was dressed and waiting for her at the locker room door. "Let's stop by the bar for a drink, I'm treating." He put his arm around her shoulders and tried to lead her to the bar next door.

She pulled away again. "I told you I couldn't tonight. I have to fix supper for my husband."

"Does that mean, if you didn't have to go, you would have a drink with me?"

Irene didn't answer, but she did give him a radiant smile.

"Maybe another time, then," He said as he walked away.

Irene watched his ass until he rounded the corner. You never know, she thought. Oscar wants me to see another man naked. I bet you would be worth looking at.

*****

"I've been thinking," she said. Supper was over, the kitchen spotless, and she and Oscar were sitting on the loveseat, watching a movie. "I think maybe that guy watching last night, was what really turned me on. I wonder how we could try something like that again."

"Be kind of hard to time it so a bus would stop beside us, and have a man looking out at us." Oscar thought he saw an opening. "We could... No, you wouldn't want to do that."

"Do what? How do you know what I would want to do?"

"Well, if I tell you, you'll just get pissed."

"What? Tell me, I promise not to get mad."

"I better not; you'll think I'm crazy." Oscar knew he had her hooked now. She'd probably go for anything he said just to prove him wrong. "Well," he let the word drag out as if he couldn't make himself say it. "There is this nudist camp, Fun in the Sun, up north of Myrtle Beach. They say you can buy a ticket for just one day, and you can wear as much or as little clothes as you like."

"You know, Evelyn said something about a nudist camp close by." Irene didn't expect an opening like this. The one conclusion she had drawn from day's pondering was to try to convince Oscar to take her to the camp and here he was, dropping it in her lap. "Do you suppose the two of us getting naked and watching other naked couples would have the same effect?"

Oscar couldn't believe his ears. Since the first time he'd heard about Fun in the Sun, he wondered how he could get Irene to go with him. "If you're game, I'll call Mom and see if they can watch the kids this weekend. If she can, we'll give it a try," He said. In minutes he had his Mom on the phone, and she jumped at the chance to spend time with the Grandkids.

The next day Irene was telling Evelyn about their plans for Fun in the Sun, when Joe delivered a package to them. As usual, he began to flirt, first with Evelyn, then with Irene.

"Which one of you lucky ladies want to be my date for the weekend?" I promise to show you something you'll never forget." He was blatant enough to actually adjust himself right in front of them. The move wasn't lost on either woman.

"Guess you're out of luck," Evelyn answered. "Hubby and I are going out of town and Irene and Oscar have planned a trip to Fun in the Sun. Maybe you can work it out by hand." She indicated the thing he's just adjusted.

"Can't win them all," Joe seemed to never lose his sense of humor. "One of you already promised to let me buy her a drink, who knows what you'll do by next week."

Fun in the Sun opened at 10:30 am on Saturday. At 11:05 am Oscar and Irene paid the admission fee and drove across the only bridge, to the small private island. It was an island in the sense that it was surrounded by marsh and tidal creeks on three sides and the ocean on the other. The fast flowing creeks had already claimed the lives of three men, who tried to sneak into Fun and Sun from the beach side. Word spread quickly, helped along by management's encouraging the papers to publicize the danger. Now, no one was curious enough, or crazy enough, to try swimming the creeks in order to see what goes on at Fun in the Sun.

After they crossed the bridge and drove through the thick foliage screening the resort from Highway 17, they found themselves on a near perfect replica of a south sea island.

"Wow! I never knew a place like this existed in South Carolina." Irene paused to look around a bit before entering the Bath House, where they could change and leave their clothes in a personal locker.

"It is beautiful," Oscar agreed, but he was only partially meaning the landscape. Mostly, he was watching the naked redhead walking past on her way to the beach. She didn't have a stich on, except for a cover-up that didn't cover up much. She looked Oscar right in the eyes and gave him a smile that would melt ice. Oscar felt an immediate reaction from his cock. Oh Boy! This should get interesting, he thought. I'll keep a hard-on all day.

"Get in there and change, before you start drooling." Irene laughed and pushed him toward the Men's side.

Oscar had no problem shedding his clothes and stepping outside. Irene was different; she couldn't quite talk herself into stepping through the door naked. Instead she put on a pink, mid-rise bikini bottom, then throwing a matching cover-up across her shoulders; she checked her reflection in the full length mirror. Hot but not too brazen, she thought; the cover-up hides my breast nicely. Satisfied, she went to meet Oscar, and found him standing near the beach path, watching the women, as they walked to the water. His smallish cock waved proudly in the breeze.

He whistled. "Nice," he said, "even if you can't get naked, you're showing more than I thought you would." He pulled her close and kissed her. His erect cock poked into her belly. "You really are beautiful."

"As pretty as the naked women you've been watching?"

"Even prettier, Baby, even prettier." They walked down to the beach and spread their blanket under one of the umbrellas already set up for their use.

Irene studied her fellow sun worshipers, while Oscar spread lotion over her back. Everywhere she looked, she saw completely nude men and women. She only spotted six wearing bikinis; two of those had cover-ups like she wore. She would have bet, like her, they had nothing else on top.

"Would you look at her?" Oscar said, opening a Coor's and handing it to her, before getting one for him. He indicated a woman, probably in her early thirties, which would be about the same age as Irene. "Baby, she can't compare to you, and she's nude. In fact you look better than half the women on the beach. Come on," he pleaded, "lose the bottoms, relax and enjoy the scenery."

They finished off their first Coors and lay on the blanket, side by side. Irene had to admit she did enjoy the variety of cocks parading around. Several made sure she got a good look at their wares. After their second beer, Oscar started trying to convince her again.

"You don't have a thing to be ashamed of. Heck, your breast look better than most women's here. At least lose that thing around your shoulders, it's almost transparent anyway." Oscar was insistent. "You might have a point, if you were like me. I have the smallest cock I've seen yet, and I still took off my clothes."

Irene had to admit, her husband did have a point. She wasn't much of a drinker at best, and the beer combined with the sight of all the naked bodies around her lowered her inhibitions enough Oscar was finally able to talk her into removing the cover-up. A whistle sounded from someplace to her right. When she looked over, a man gave her a big smile and waved. She was secretly pleased, though she tried to pretend she wasn't.

With the lowering of her inhibitions she became bolder when checking out the other men. Almost all had a bigger cock than her husband's. She found herself wondering how it would feel to have one of those big cocks probing her depths.

"Look at that one!" Oscar had been making comments all day, but this time his voice sounded different. He was pointing to a man, with a cock hanging halfway to his knees, walking toward them.

"What's he doing here?" She had just recognized Joe, the delivery man.

"You know him?"

"He delivers packages to the office." She hoped he wouldn't say the wrong thing in front of Oscar. When Joe stopped at their blanket, she stood and introduced the men. After a few pleasant words, she couldn't believe what happened. Instead of trying to flirt with her, as she feared, Joe turned all of his attention to Oscar.

While Oscar and Joe talked about fishing, golf, and baseball, both were Braves fans; she was left to fend for herself. She couldn't even admire Joe's equipment; he kept his back turned. There were plenty of others worth watching, and when she tired of that she took a dip in the ocean.

The water was crowded, and as she swam, she felt her hand hit a naked body. The man surfaced so close they were touching.

"Sorry," he said. While they were talking, a wave caught her by surprise and almost knocked her down. The man tried to help her keep her balance, but they were both knocked off their feet. While getting up, his hands caught her breast. He was quick; his thumb and forefinger tweaked one nipple, while his entire hand cupped her other breast. At the same time, he managed to press his bare cock against her bikini clad butts. An equal measure of surprise and excitement shot through her body.

"I have to go," she muttered and made her way to the water's edge. When she reached her blanket, only Joe was there, resting on both elbows with his supersize package on display for her viewing pleasure.

"Oscar just left to go pee," he volunteered before she could ask.

"Just what do you think you're doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know damn well what I mean. You're hanging around Oscar like you were long lost friends."

"Hey, what can I say? I like the guy; we have a lot in common: golf, fishing, baseball, and we both want to fuck you."

Irene didn't quite know how to respond. Part of her wanted to tell the cocksure bastard to go to hell, but the other part saw his building erection. It wasn't just long, it was thick, thicker than anything she'd seen; thicker even than the porn stars Oscar convinced her to watch every so often. When she mentally compared him to Oscar and his five inch dick, Oscar didn't come out too good. Since she couldn't bring herself to tell him to get lost, they passed the rest of the day getting to know each other.

*****

"How did you enjoy our trip to the beach today?" Oscar asked, snuggling up to Irene, in their king sized bed. His cock was hard and he pushed it tight against her thigh.

"It was okay, I guess." She didn't want to tell him the truth. She had enjoyed seeing the men with big cocks; in fact, just thinking about them turned her on. She stroked his little five inch long cock, but all the while she thought of Joe and his king sized dong.

Part of Oscar's wish had come true. Looking at the other men's larger equipment had made her want to fuck, just not him and his little thing.

She was still mentally comparing cocks when she opened her legs for Oscar to crawl between them. Let's just get it over with, she thought.

Instead, Oscar started kissing the inside of her upper thigh making his way higher towards the source of the musky pussy odor filling his nostrils. He knew she claimed she didn't like oral sex, but she really had never given it a chance. Maybe tonight would be different. If she would just give him a chance, he would show her what a four inch tongue could do, especially one that could rotate like his. He managed to run his tongue along her damp slit just three times before she grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled him away.

"Forget that!" Her Mom's teaching was still strong after all these years. When Oscar's tongue caressed her nether lips, she had to admit, it felt good. She didn't think it should have, so she made him quit. "Come on," she pulled him higher and guided his cock into its slick target. She hardly felt him enter.

Tonight, unlike the other night when the guy watched them, she just couldn't get into the game. She tried to pretend, but that didn't work. Pictures of the big cocks, she had seen at the beach, kept running through her mind.

"Hurry up and go, if you can." Those words caused Oscar to lose his hard-on.

"I'm sorry. I could do better, if you didn't have that hang-up about oral sex being nasty." Thoroughly frustrated, he rolled over, turned his back, and played with himself. All the while, he felt like the world's biggest looser.

Irene knew she had done wrong, but couldn't bring herself to apologize. Instead, she lay on her side of the bed, thinking of big thick cocks, while she rubbed her clit. She stopped before she climaxed; Mom said good girls didn't do that. Irene could still see Mom's face as she gravely proclaimed masturbation against the rules of nature. Irene knew Mom was wrong about that, but she just couldn't break the habit of obeying.

After a restless night they awoke to a sunshiny day, hugging and apologizing for hurting the other. By the time they left for work, all shame and frustrations existed only in the recesses of their minds, where they patiently awaited the next blowup.

*****

The next two months seemed to fly past. Oscar and Joe seemed to really become good friends. Every weekend they either played golf or fished together. During the week Joe talked Oscar into working out with him. Oscar took to the gym like a fish to water. The three of them tried to get in at least four workouts a week and it had started to show on Oscar. His weight went down and his muscle tone improved.

One Thursday night, when Irene had to attend another meeting and just the two of them were in the locker room, they stepped out of the shower at the same time. While vigorously toweling off, Joe's member waved from side to side, while Oscar's looked like a big thumb sticking off. Both men checked the other out.

"Joe, with a cock like that I'll bet you can get any woman you want." Oscar began, "man would I like to have something like that."

"Careful what you wish for, Oscar. I can get women, but keeping them is another matter."

"You must be kidding. What woman would leave something that big for a normal sized one like mine?"

"A normal sized woman," Joe answered. "Tell me Oscar, when it starts feeling good, do you like to drive it in as hard as you can, while she begs for more?"

"Yeah." Oscar thought of how wonderful that felt. "Why do you ask?"

"Cause I don't know what it feels like. I'd love to find out, but I've never found a woman that can stand for me to shove it all in. When they're begging you for more, they're begging me to stop."

"You mean..." Oscar couldn't believe his ears. "I thought..."

"Yeah, everybody thinks they want a horse-cock. If only they knew—most women won't let you touch them again after the first time. Those that do are constantly telling you to take it easy. Man, you don't know how badly I'd like to find a woman who could let me just bang away until we both went."

"Damn! I never thought I'd be feeling sorry for a man with a big cock." Oscar's mind was working overtime. How would Irene do with a fellow like Joe?

"Since we're being brutally honest here I'll let you in on a little secret." Joe checked again to make sure they were alone, and then lowered his voice to a whisper. "Women aren't the worst part of it; at least I can get part of my cock in them."

"I don't understand. What could be worst?"

Joe made sure nobody was on the other side of the lockers. "Oscar, I like to switch hit, but when playing that game, I always have to be the catcher. No man can take this hunk of meat up his ass."

"I see what you mean. When that thing is angry I'll bet it would tear up any ass, man or woman,"

They finished dressing and went to the bar next door. Oscar was on his second beer and Joe on his third when Joe delivered his next shock of the night.

"You ever think about trying it with a man, Oscar." He didn't look at Oscar when he asked the question.

"Uh...auhh..." At first Oscar wasn't sure he heard Joe correctly. "Noooo, I don't think so."

"Give it some thought, and if you want to try, look me up." Joe got up to leave. "Your little cock would be perfect, big enough to do the job, and small enough to not hurt."

Oscar remained for a while after Joe left. He couldn't believe what he'd just heard about Joe. Man! Joe would be the last person he would have thought was gay, and what about that last remark he'd made? Did Joe think he was a switch hitter also?

Irene's meeting had ended early so as soon as she got back home, she started preparing supper. While she worked, she thought about how Joe and Oscar had become such good friends. Then her thoughts drifted to how much bigger Joe's dick was, when compared to Oscar's. She couldn't help wondering how different sex would feel if a man was bigger.

Oscar arrived home feeling as horny as a tom cat on a good night in the alley. He tried everything he knew in an effort to turn Irene on. Nothing worked. When they went to bed and he tried to snuggle, she dismissed him with the old headache routine.

The next morning, a Saturday, after Grams had picked up the girls and he and Irene had sat down to breakfast; Oscar decided to use the direct approach. Something had to convince Irene sex wasn't nasty; maybe that movie they had watched about the woman, like Irene, who changed her way of thinking after taking on a lover, had a point.

"Honey," he began, "remember that movie where the wife took a lover and it started her wanting sex more?" Damn! He was as nervous as a teenage boy on his first date, and trying desperately not to say anything to make matters worse.

"Sure, I remember. Why?"

"Well, you know...They were a lot like us, and it helped their marriage by causing the wife to want her husband more."

"Let me get this straight, you think it will help us if I fuck another man? Are you nuts?"

"Look, I don't know if it will help or not, but something damn well has to change. I need to get fucked more than once a month and only then when the moon is right, or some shit like that."

"And who do you think I should fuck? Joe maybe, with that giant cock he totes around?"

"Well, why not? He seems like a decent enough fellow and you do seem to like him-why wouldn't he be a good choice?"

"Are you sure you want to open this can of worms?" Irene realized their sex life left a lot to be desired, and if she was to be honest with herself, she was mostly at fault. "I'll think about it," she promised. They finished breakfast in silence.

Later that morning, while Oscar and Joe were on the golf course, she was still thinking about it. Oscar had a point, she decided, she was just what her man hating mother had raised her to be; a cold bitch when it came to sex.

Even now she had to grin when she thought about some of the crap she'd pulled on Oscar over the past years. She had done such things as going to bed early, while Oscar was watching the Braves game, just to skip the trouble of having to make up excuses why she didn't want to screw him.