Oscar and Irene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many nights, when Oscar finally followed her to bed, he'd find her reading a romance novel. As soon as he got into bed, she'd turn out the light and turn her back. If Oscar tried to rub her back, or touch her breast, or kiss her neck, or any of the other things that normally turned her on, her usual response was to complain about being tired or having a headache.

She loved Oscar, she really did; so why couldn't she relax and enjoy sex with him? Every other woman seemed to enjoy making love with their husbands, why didn't she? When she analyzed the situation, she kept coming up with the same two reasons. First and foremost, her screwed up childhood, and secondly, it pained her to admit this, Oscar's small dong just didn't do the job. She felt his size was part of the problem, since she enjoyed playing with her clit and always got a mind blowing climax every time she allowed herself to finish. Thinking back to the few times she really enjoyed sex with Oscar, she realized there was always some outside factor, for instance the man watching from the bus, involved.

Could Oscar be right? Did she need to fuck another man while Oscar watched? Would that cause her to then enjoy sex with Oscar? Her head was just a jumble of thoughts.

Maybe Oscar was right, after all, what did she have to lose? If it didn't work it would be just the one time. Just like that she decided she would give it a try. That decision brought up another question, could she do it while Oscar watched? She knew he wanted to but could she relax enough to give the experiment a fair test.

The 'who' was evident; Joe was becoming like one of the family. He and Oscar were always hanging out together, and since Joe was single, they had been inviting him for supper several times a week. He was such a common fixture in their home the girls had started calling him Uncle Joe and were always trying to get him to play with them. She had to admit she was developing feelings for him also, very special feelings. Okay, she would do it, but first she would have one last talk with Oscar.

Oscar was elated as they sat together, watching TV that night. First, he had beaten Joe by two strokes, and when they flipped for drinks he'd won again, and now Irene had suggested they watch an adult film while they snuggled on the couch. Yes! Things were going his way.

The film was entitled "Fuck my Wife, Please." The plot revolved around this stud that older men would invite in to do for their wives what they couldn't. They had watched about half and Irene was squirming about and feeling his 'Little Thing', as she liked to call it. It felt good to Oscar and he was almost afraid to push his luck. Finally Irene broke the silence.

"Are you sure you want me to do that?" She indicated the screen where a husband was watching his wife take nine inches of hard cock dog fashion. "You do realize we can't undo it once it happens."

"I know," he replied, "but something has to change. I love you, but I can't keep going like this. So—Yes, I'm sure."

"One more thing, Oscar, I don't think I can do it knowing you're watching; not the first time, anyway."

"That changes things a bit. Hummmn...Will you promise to tell me everything that happens?"

"I promise that I'll give you a play by play."

"Deal! When will you do it?"

"Well, I want to set it up so that it feels natural. I think maybe I'll just encourage Joe to seduce me. No sense in letting him know we're using him."

Oscar could live with that. She had said she couldn't do it if she knew he was watching. Knew was the operative word. He just wouldn't let her know he was watching, but he would be trying his best to watch her first time with Joe.

The campaign began. They started inviting Joe to supper almost every night and Irene started dressing just a little more provocative. She would flirt with Joe every chance she got and Oscar tried to give them room for Joe to take the bait. Nothing!

During all this time Joe was the perfect gentleman. He would hold Irene's chair, he would help set the table, and he even helped with the dishes, while Oscar helped the girls with their studies and put them to bed, if they weren't sleeping at their Grandparents place. On the nights they did sleep with Grams Oscar would go into the den to watch Fox News Channel. He always stayed glued to the TV while O'Riley was on.

While Oscar was watching TV, Joe was watching Irene and she was well aware of it. Sometimes, when he thought she wasn't looking, she would catch him looking at her like she was a piece of apple pie. He just never took a bite.

More and more she found herself wondering how it would feel with his arms wrapped around her and his big cock pressing on her behind. Unless things changed, she would never know.

It was on a Wednesday night, four weeks later, when Oscar was watching TV, that Joe made his first tentative move. Irene was washing, as usual, while Joe dried.

"My shoulders hurt," she complained. "I must be working too hard.

"Maybe I can help." Joe was quick to take advantage of the opening. He moved to stand behind her and his big hands kneaded her neck and shoulder muscles. He could feel her relax.

"That's so good." She murmured, leaning back against him. The more he rubbed, the more relaxed she got. As she relaxed, she felt a stirring in her groin. It felt so good. Oscar's hands were too small to make her feel like Joe's did.

She pressed back against him. She could feel his cock begin to grow and press into her bottom. Then Joe slipped his arms around her and cupped both breast. The combination of his hands cupping her breast while he tweaked her nipples between thumb and forefinger, and his ever hardening cock poking at her ass, drove her wild.

"I need you," Joe whispered while he nibbled on her ear.

"We can't. Oscar is in the next room, he might come in here any minute."

Oscar may have had the TV on Fox News, but tonight he hadn't been watching. He didn't see how Joe could hold out much longer and he wanted to be sure he saw everything. He was peeking around the corner when Joe nibbled on Irene's ear and he could hear her comment about him catching them. He had the cure for that.

"Honey," he called, "I just found the keys to the supply cabinet in my pocket. They will need them at the end of the shift. I better take them in."

"Must you? That will take you almost an hour."

"Probably longer. You know how they can ask question when they get a supervisor in at night. Joe, you don't mind staying until I get back, do you?"

"No problem, Buddy. Take your time."

"Okay. I'll call when I start back, just in case you think of something I need to pick up from the store." He kicked his shoes off, stuck them under the sofa, and slammed the front door as if he'd left. Then he hid behind the sofa until they had a chance to start the action.

"He's gone," he heard Irene say. Satisfied they wouldn't check on him, he slipped back to watch the action. He had a front row seat.

"I need to finish these dishes," Irene said. She knew they had plenty of time. Oscar's promise to call was his way of telling her to put their plan into action.

She turned back to the sink and started washing dishes. She felt Joe close behind her. His breath tickled her ear lobes while his fingers lightly brushed the hair away and he kissed her neck. She could feel her heart racing.

One hand returned to her breast while his other rubbed her stomach then dipped to cup her mound. She stood absolutely still, while her breath came in gasps. Her knees seemed weak, and her cunt felt like it was leaking moisture in its preparation for an intruder.

She put the dish back in the sink, and then braced both hands against the counter top in an effort to keep from falling. He showered kisses on her neck; pressed his hard shaft into her bottom, and then ran his hands under her top.

"Mmmmm." She groaned and hunched over, pressing her butt more firmly against his rigid cock. Even through their clothing, she could tell there was no comparison with Oscar's. His cock felt like a salami stick was pressing on her behind. She would almost swear her cunt was dripping on the floor, but she knew that was impossible; she still had her panties on.

"You like that, Baby?" She didn't respond. "You like that?" he repeated.

"Uh huh," her voice was barely audible. Never, in all her life had she felt anything that good. She wiggled against him. She wondered who was panting like a dog on a hot day, and then she realized it was her. When Joe caught her hips with both hands and pumped her against his cock, she thought she'd pass out.

"Oh lord, yes!" She felt the cool air on her ass when Joe flipped her skirt up on her back. "That's it, take them off," she murmured, feeling him hook his fingers in the waistband of her underwear. She wiggled, trying to help. She couldn't get shed of the offending garment too soon.

They were both in a world of their own and neither had any idea Oscar could see and hear everything.

She felt Joe rub his glans across her slick pussy. It felt like he was rubbing a small apple on her. She spread her legs wider, trying to make it easier for him. He kept teasing, probing first one spot, then the other. When she felt him put it on her little rosebud, she panicked.

"No! Not there! You're too big."

He moved back to her cunt and almost slipped the head inside.

"Stop teasing," she demanded.

"Do you want me, Irene? You have to tell me what you want." She didn't answer, so he stopped shoving his cock against her. "You are not going to be able to claim you didn't want me. What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me, I want you to fuck me." Her voice was barely above a whisper.

Oscar watched in fascination when Joe tried to push his cock in but it wouldn't go.

"Ouch! That hurts. Oscar's always just fell in. I didn't know men came as big as you. I can't take it."

Joe had fought these battles before. He reached for her bottle of olive oil and filling his hand he slopped it on her cunt, and then lathered his cock with oil.

Oscar couldn't believe his eyes. When Joe lined the one eyed monster up on Irene's slit, and slipped about two inches inside, he heard her scream.

"You have to take it out." Irene had never felt anything like this before, not even when Oscar broke her hymen on their first night.

"It'll get better in a minute," Joe assured her. Instead of pulling out Joe held still to allow her adjust.

He was right, as Irene relaxed it had started feeling better; in a few more minutes, it even got to feeling good enough that she pushed back slowly. When she started moving, Joe inserted another couple inches, then pulled back and shoved forward again. Each time he managed to penetrate a little deeper until he realized he was buried all the way in Irene's cunt. He had never before had a woman who could take all his cock.

Irene could feel his cock touch her cervix. It filled her completely and was touching places in her she didn't know she had. He was gently fucking her and she responded, gingerly at first, then as her silky channel stretched and his cock rubbed every nerve she pushed back harder and faster.

From his position, about three feet back from the door, where the dark room made it unlikely they would see him, Oscar didn't miss a thing. A porn movie wouldn't have provided a better view. When Joe had flipped her dress up over her back then started rubbing his giant cock against her panty covered cunt, Oscar experienced an overwhelming desire to join them. He knew that wouldn't work, so he contented himself with rubbing his crotch.

He increased the pace when Joe removed her panties and teased her cunt with his oversized dong. Oscar had a perfect view when Joe's bulbous head pushed between Irene's cunt lips and finally entered her silky sheath. Each stroke gained inches for Joe and increased Oscar's excitement. When Irene finally adjusted to the entire length and started gyrating against Joe's slow strokes, and Joe started pounding into her; Oscar couldn't stand it any longer. He jerked his clothes off and stepped into the kitchen, with his dick in his hand.

Irene and Joe had no idea he was in the world, to say nothing of the kitchen. They were in a world of their own; a world where nothing existed except a hot, tight pussy filled to capacity by a pile driving dick.

"Aaaaaahhhh! Uuuummmmmmm! Yes, baby yes! That's sooooo gooood! Irene's entire body began to quiver, her head twisted from side to side, her tongue hung out the side of her mouth, and her legs would no longer support her. Only Joe's strong arms kept her from collapsing to the floor. Joe wouldn't let her fall. He locked his arms around her hips and continued to ram it home.

"Ooooh! Yessss! I looovvee youuu," Joe moaned as he pumped his seed into Irene's body. Only then did he allow them both to collapse to the floor, where they lay in a silent heap until both finally caught their breath. Oscar stepped beside the refrigerator where he could hear the lovers, but they couldn't see him.

"Oscar was right." Irene was first to break the silence. "Mom was wrong. Sex wasn't given to us just for baby making; it's much too good to limit it to just those times." She felt her crotch where Joe's sperm continued to run down her thighs. "I wonder what else he was right about."

"I don't know what Oscar said, but I do know I have never been with a woman who made me feel like you just did. Irene, I know you're married and I feel like a real heel, Oscar being such a good friend, but I don't think I can give you up."

"I know," Irene shifted, resting her head on his arm while she ran her fingers over his face and across his lips. "I don't know what to do. I love Oscar. He can't make me feel like you do, but I'm not going to kick him aside. We must think of something."

"I agree, we don't need to hurt him more than necessary, but baby, I've seen Oscar in the locker room; his little cock will never satisfy you now."

"He's always talking about his tongue and what he can do with it. I never let him show me; I was taught kissing down there was nasty. You just proved other things I was taught are wrong, maybe that is too. Maybe he can satisfy me like that."

"But where would that leave me?" He was rubbing her lower stomach and kissing her nipples. She began to get turned on again, but he was still flaccid.

"Here with a hot woman who is ready for another round before old John here can stand up to his part of the bargain " She stroked it, hoping to get it ready for battle, but it just rested on his stomach like a weary warrior. She was surprised. Oscar always recovered much sooner than this. She continued to encourage it until she happened to glance at the microwave. The glass door acted as a perfect mirror, showing Oscar in his hiding place.

Shock was replaced by anger. How could he spy on her, especially after encouraging her to try another lover? The anger quickly dissipated as her mind, which had been seeking answers to her newly found sexual problem, locked on to a possible solution. She just had to keep Oscar off balance enough for him to go for it. She braced herself for the acting job she was about to attempt.

"Get out here, Oscar! I see you hiding back there like a damn puppy." She almost lost her composure when Joe jumped up and tried to pull on his clothes. She held on to his pants and motioned for him to stay beside her. "Okay, you wanted me to fuck Joe; now you have seen me fuck him. Get your ass out here and act like a man. I bet you've been hiding back there with your dick in your hand."

Oscar sheepishly joined them, but by now his dick had shrank so small he couldn't have held it in his hand, even if he wanted.

"Didn't Joe's cock give me a real first class fucking?" Irene had no mercy. "And you didn't have enough gumption to come out of your hiding place and join the action. You could have at least tickled Joe's balls while he stretched my cunt. Man! He stretched it more in one session than you could in twelve years." She left Joe's side and went to Oscar.

"Maybe if you had, he'd be ready for round two when I needed it." She felt Oscar's little cock. "Humnn! One thing is sure. This little fellow won't be any help." She pretended to be in deep thought. "You've always bragged about what you could do with your tongue," she sat on the counter and spread her legs. "Show me."

"His cum is still running out of you."

"Duh! So clean me up."

Oscar reached for a paper towel.

"With your tongue...If your tongue is as good as you say it is, I'm sure it can handle that little job." It broke Irene's heart to treat Oscar like this. She didn't let that stop her, since she knew she didn't want to give up either man, and this was the only way she could think of to keep them both. "Are you telling me all that talk about how you could make me cum with that long, talented tongue was all a bunch of crap?"

"Give me room, Big Dick." Joe was standing beside Irene and Oscar shoved a chair over so he could sit and be just the right height to eat her out. Joe gave him a big smile and claimed a distant chair.

Oscar lifted a leg with each arm and nuzzled his face to her snatch. The not unpleasant odor of her previous lovemaking turned him on. He blew his breath across her hairs then tentatively, starting at the bottom of her slit, licked upward collecting the sperm by curling his tongue to make a sort of a scoop. He didn't like the taste, so he tried to ignore it as he made three more swipes to finish cleaning her.

With the unpleasant job out of the way, Oscar concentrated on bringing back his old skills. There was a time when his dates swore he had a magic tongue; he found the magic was still there. He extended his tongue fully four inches licking the walls of her silky passage. She grabbed his hair with both hands and pulled his head into her cunt. His tongue found her oversized clit flicking across it and making every nerve hum.

"Ooooohhhhh. Don't stop," she moaned, when he massaged her clit up and down all sides, before rolling his tongue around it like he was wrapping a tube of lipstick. She bucked like she was trying to throw him off, yet she continued to hold him tighter. When he curled his tongue from both sides and used it to fuck her clit, she screamed, her body began the shudder that accompanied her orgasms and she went limp.

Oscar showed no mercy, he continued his manipulations until she began to respond again. It didn't take as long this time for her second climax.

"You win, I can't take anymore." She ran her hands through his hair trying to work his face away from her love center. "You were right. Your tongue can make me feel just as good as Joe's big dick. They just feel different; both feel wonderful.

Oscar saw Joe start toward her again with his cock at full mast, but he wasn't ready to surrender the field He continued working on her clit while Joe concentrated on her nipples Joe tried to put his cock in her mouth; she slapped it away.

"That's Oscar's territory," she said. "You get exclusive cock rights to my pussy, but anything involving oral sex belongs to Oscar." Shortly thereafter, she had her third orgasm from the magic tongue.

After a round of drinks and a short recovery time they retreated to the bed room where Irene got on her hands and knees for Joe to give it to her doggie style. Oscar sat on the bed watching.

This ain't fair, he thought. I give her pleasure and releases but my balls are still so full they ache. Then he realized the answer was right in front of him. Joe's brown, round spot was staring him right in the eye, just begging for action. Oscar coated his little fellow with K-Y then got behind Joe.

Grasping him by both hips, Oscar tried to stick it in like he would a pussy. After several jabs that only resulted with his cock skidding off Joe's cheeks, he found that wouldn't work