Oscar and Irene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You finally took the hint," Joe said when he felt Oscar's cock poke him. "Let me help, you'll never get it in like that.

When Joe stopped moving Oscar again tried to guide his cock against Joe's tight hole.

"No, lube me first. Man! You really are new at this."

Oscar put a gob of K-Y on his social finger, and then worked it in Joe's hole. It was tight at first, however as he worked the finger back and forth it loosened up.

"That's the way," Joe pushed back against Oscar's probing. "Now insert another finger."

Adding a second application of K-Y, Oscar worked two fingers into Joe. The going was tight, but he made it.

"Oh yeah!" Joe gyrated his hips wildly, when Oscar touched his prostrate, and then held still for him to replace his two fingers with his dick. Oscar was surprised by the amount of resistance he met. "Just push," Joe instructed.

Oscar pushed and felt his glans pop through to penetrate Joe's tight ring. He was astonished that a man's ass could feel almost as good as a cunt. In fact, it was even tighter. Once they established a rhythm satisfactory to all, they settled down to a good fuck. Except for Oscar, they had the edge knocked off their desire enough that they could stay for the long haul. Oscar shortly unloaded in Joe, but it didn't upset the applecart. He remained hard enough to keep his sword in Joe's scabbard; the cum just made it slicker and better.

Irene experienced a succession of climaxes before Joe blasted off in her. He left his cock in her until he once again felt Oscar throbbing and filling his bowels. They fell asleep in each other's arms while cum drained from Irene's pussy and Joe's ass.

Oscar awoke to the sound of pots clanging. The sun was shining through the pulled shades and the smell of cooking bacon filled the air. Joe was still asleep when Oscar walked into the kitchen. All sign of last night's activity was gone and Irene was bouncing around sporting a big smile. She came into his arms, caught around his neck, and pressed against his body as tightly as she could. Oscar could feel his dick start to rise.

"Eat," she said, after a long passionate kiss. She was about to serve Oscar when Joe walked in. She greeted him in the same way, and then filled three plates with bacon and eggs. "Eat first; then we have a lot to talk about."

"I'll go first," Irene said. They were gathered around the table after the dishes were cleared. "Last night was the best of my life. You both made me feel things I've never felt before." She caught Oscar's hand. "Honey, I could kick my own butt for not listening to your claims about your magic tongue. It's all you claimed and more. I never want to lose it."

"And you," she turned to Joe, "How did you ever get this old without a woman snagging you? Last night you rubbed nerves I didn't know existed. I don't want to lose you either." She got up and fixed each a cup of coffee. As she placed the cup before each of the men she gave them a warm embrace and a kiss on the forehead.

"Now, damn it, we don't move from this table until we work out a way for me to have you both."

A lot of give and take talk followed, but by lunchtime they had worked out an agreement suitable to all. They would buy the big house, located in North Carolina's triangle area, that Irene had been admiring on the internet, They would have no trouble finding high technical jobs in that area, and the house had more than enough bedrooms for everybody to have their own. The girls could use two of the three downstairs bedrooms, so they wouldn't hear the adults at play.

The large master bedroom upstairs would be the adult playroom and the only place anything sexual would take place. Each had a key, and could enter and take part at any time. Irene insisted oral or anal sex with her was reserved for Oscar. Her pussy would only be for Joe, but he and Oscar could do anything to each other, so long as both agreed.

Joe would become shy old Uncle Joe, the woman hater who lived with his sister and her husband. They all signed an agreement, which could only be changed if all three agreed. This done they put the plan into immediate action.

*****

Oscar was sitting at the desk in the study, looking at an aged copy of their agreement. He had to admit things had worked out pretty well these last ten years. They certainly had no more disagreements than normal married couples, and their cover story about Uncle Joe the Woman Hater, had worked like a charm. None of the local women had even hit on him in the past five years.

They had kept the girls in the dark until the youngest was fifteen. That day he had forgotten to lock the door when he joined a session late and both girls walked in on them. Far from being shocked, they took it in stride; it seems they had been watching the internet in their rooms and thought Mom and Dad's arrangement was cool. After that they were allowed to watch if they wanted, but they seldom did.

Oscar did miss getting to pound a hot juicy pussy once in a while. He knew, however, after all these years of getting stretched by Joe's monster; his little thing wouldn't do either him or Irene any good. Oh well, that's life he thought.

"Can I talk with you, Dad," his oldest, Jane pulled a chair up beside him. She was nervous for some reason.

"Sure, what's wrong?"

"Why do you think something's wrong?"

"Okay, all is right with the world; so talk." Oscar knew his daughter well enough to know she wasn't being straight forward. Jane had always been a daddy's girl while Jillian was closer to Irene.

"You know I turn eighteen today, don't you," she stammered badly trying to say the words.

"I know honey," he took her in his arms to comfort her. "I'm happy for you, except that soon you'll be leaving for college."

"Do you think I'm pretty, Dad? Really pretty?"

"Honey, you are the most beautiful young woman I know." She got in his lap and tried to curl up like when she was little. Oscar's heart ached for her; she really was pretty even though she had a few extra pounds. He was well aware of how weight conscience his daughter's friends were. She had her mother's pretty facial features, was already well developed for her age. As she wiggled in his lap she pressed them against him, and he got an erection.

"What's wrong with me?" He muttered. "She's my daughter, for God's sake." Oscar began to suspect Jane was teasing him intentionally, the way she rubbed her bottom on his hardness. He might not have a big cock, however, his little fellow got just as hard as Joe's monster.

"Daddy, will you do something for me?" The little minx was getting bolder.

"Sure, if I can."

"Oh, you can." She really got bold, and put her hand on his shaft.

Oscar didn't know what to do. He didn't want to harm her tender ego, and truth be told, her hand really felt good. Still, she was his daughter. Maybe he'd just better just do what she wanted. When he asked her again what she wanted, he couldn't believe he heard her right.

"I...I...I want you." She shyly kissed his lips. "Pleaasssee, Daddy. I've been watching videos, on the internet, of daddies and daughters making love. Last night a girl my age was giving her cherry to her daddy. All I have been able to think of since then is how much I want us to do it."

"I'm your father, I can't do that," Oscar protested, but he didn't put her off his lap and the hand he'd cupped under her breast didn't move.

"Somebody has to do it; why not the person who loves me best of all?" Jane was pretty sure she was winning, even if her daddy wasn't ready to throw in the towel.

"Besides, what would your mother say, if she thought I...we...you know—we were doing that?" Oscar's resolve was quickly fading.

"She said I'd have to ask you."

"What? You actually asked her?"

"Sure—two months ago, when she got me started on the pill. She said I should have my choice of who broke my cherry; she did warn me to stay away from Uncle Joe, she said he was too big for me. She said she thought you'd be perfect."

Oscar knew then and there he'd lost the argument. Who could turn down such an offer?

"Well, we should do this right. I'll get my buddy's beach house so we can be alone for a week; it'll be like a honeymoon." They shared their first passionate kiss. "None of that now," he said when she tried to wrap her hand around his erect cock. "WE want to make your first time very special. We'll go to dinner at a place with dancing, just like a regular date. By the time we end up at the beach house, we'll both be ready for a night we'll never forget."