All Comments on 'Oscar Bait Ch. 04: Training Continues'

by nextcenturyromeo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'd like to read a sequel..

This story is going on really well and it'd be fun to see how the movie gets made...

As a suggestion, can we have Abhishek involved in an arc similar to Dr. Nene's arc in "Madhuri's Manoeuvre"? As in Romeo goes to the Bachchans and bangs Aish while Abhishek is either cucked or he doesn't know about what's happening (maybe because he "trusts" her enough not to doubt her..

There could be an "under-the-table" scene where Romeo is fingering Aish while everyone is sitting together for dinner...or Romeo has control of a vibrator that is inside Aish's pussy...basically it'd be fun to see her controlling her urges because of her husband's and MIL's presence (I don't know if her daughter exists in this story)...also, since her FIL already knows everything so that'll be interesting to explore as well..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please!

Please keep this awesome story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PLEASE do wite sequels

This masterpiece need to be continued

Please consider and write sequel

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great but can be more

If you made Aish his you could also have made Aish fuck the producers md film launchers to get them to comply, a whoring out thing

I think it would have given you a good dimension to expand the stroyline

LololoverLololoverover 3 years ago
Please continue with Oscar Bait sequel

Really enjoyed this series! I really would like to see the sequel to this series, where the movie actually gets made and what happens after it is released. Looking forward to that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernextcenturyromeo@nextcenturyromeo
734 Followers
My latest books is Angel Face on Smashwords. It's about Rashmika Mandanna. Here is a link to my books on Smashwords : https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ShartanSilverstar Going to publish a book on Samantha on 22nd October on Smashwords. If you have problems with Smashw...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES