Oscar Bait Ch. 04: Training Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Romeo bent them over the couch and jammed his cock into Aishwarya's soppy, wet cunt with a hard thrust. And then pushing two fingers into Krishika's cunt who was bent over right next to her, he fucked both of them at the same time.

After a minute he pulled out of Aish and jammed his cock into Krishika's cunt who accepted it with a loud grunt of pleasure. Aishwarya pushed her ass back when she felt his fingers at her pussy hole and took him in her cunt.

Alternately fucking and fingering their wet, hungry cunts he used both his whores until he was ready to cum again and this time he came on their naked backs. Once again they sucked him clean and licked his cum off each other's back.

=================================================

Aishwarya looked out the windscreen on to the stretch of road illuminated by the headlights, then looked at Romeo beside her.

"I think I can still smell your cum on me even after the shower, Sir."

Romeo smiled from the driving seat "Then you didn't shower properly, whore!"

"I did. But I think the smell is more in my mind, even when it's not on my body. I like it. Thank you for today, Sir. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you making me your whore and taking the time to train me."

"You were born to be my whore, girl."

"Yes, I think so, too." Aish replied fingering the collar around her neck. The leash had been detached and was in her purse at the moment.

"Krish is so wonderful. I enjoyed the time with her." She said again after a moment's silence.

"Yes, she is. She has always been a good whore to me. I should have taken possession of her much earlier."

"I hope she will come and visit the set to check on the progress of the movie. She was a nice playmate."

"I am sure she will. Or I can call her. I only need to tug on her leash when I want her." He grinned and looked at her "And the same with you."

"Of course, Master." she nodded "Your leash is in my heart, in my soul. I belong to you. You can pull my leash any time, with a word, with a look, with a gesture, or with a thought."

Romeo smiled.

=========================================================

Unlike most people Romeo got up early even on the weekends and caught up on the paperwork associated with the making of film projects. Sometimes he read some of the scripts that were shortlisted by his staff for his consideration.

Today, he was using this Saturday morning to catch up with some location scouting photos and making decisions on which ones to use. Deepika was standing beside him, bent over his desk, helping him with the task.

She was wearing a short tube dress, barely covering her ass. Romeo's hand was between her legs, two fingers buried fully deep inside her wet cunt. She was placing the photos in front of him and making notes with her hands, at the same time, feeling hot sensations traveling up her spine as he teased her so intimately. Soon, she would have to beg for permission to cum. He might give it, or he might nail her first...

"You wanted to see me, Sir?" Aishwarya said from the doorway.

"Yes, come in, whore." Romeo said.

Aish was dressed in a very flimsy, filmy nightie that showed her naked body easily. Her feet were encased in 4" high heel pumps. With light make up on her face she looked so sexy and ready to be fucked. She was wearing nothing else except his collar.

"Get naked." He said simply.

She dropped her nightie quickly and stood naked by his desk, waiting for his command.

Romeo pulled back his chair and tapped his desk in front of him. Aish calmly walked up, stepping carefully between him and his desk, placed her hands on the desktop and bent over. She opened her legs wide and bent low. Ready for use.

He stood up, ignoring Deepika's moan as he took his fingers out of her hungry pussy, and held Aishwarya's hips with both hands. Placing his cockhead on Aishwarya's tight, puckered ass hole he pushed hard once and sank several inches of his massive cock into her ass tight.

"Aaaaaaargh! God!" Aish screamed as he invaded her dry ass so quickly and roughly but kept holding on to the other edge of the desk.

Moving his hips back and forth as well as in a circle he screwed his thick shaft deeper into her ass. Slowly and gradually he impaled her deeper and deeper until...

"Mummmyy! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!"

Aishwarya screamed again as he slammed in hard to sink the last 2 inches of his huge cock into her ass. She was now skewered on his dick like a piece of meat on a stick and just as helpless. The tears were streaking down her cheeks, unheeded.

Romeo passed his arms under her body, pulled her up and on to his lap as he sat back down in his chair. Aishwarya moved her ass, enjoying the throbbing shaft buried deep in her ass, and tried to forget the fact that he was going to rip her apart in a minute.

"Deepu?" Romeo said.

"Yes, Sir" Deepika replied and want to a side table. She came back with a sheaf of papers stapled together. This she placed in front of Aishwarya on the desk.

"Your contract just came from Legal, slut. Read it and sign it."

Aishwarya picked up a pen from the desk and asked "Where do I sign?"

"You are supposed to read it first, whore." Romeo reminded her.

Aish turned her head and kissed Romeo's lips.

"Sir, you own my heart, body, mind and soul. I am your bitch! For me that matters more than any agreement."

Deepika folded the papers to show her the dotted line. Aishwarya signed the indicated space while moving her hips at the same time to feel her director's huge cock fucking her beauty queen ass.

She dropped the pen and moaned "Please fuck my ass, Sir!"

The End.

[Author's note: Is this enough of a story or do people actually want to see the movie being made in a sequel and see how it gets to the Oscars? And if it actually gets an Oscar?

Let me know in your emails and comments.]

12