All Comments on 'Our Anniversary'

by luvjuice43

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Not the best way to spend your anniversary. But at least there was no cuckolding, at least not yet.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

Enjoyed it. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Not a fan of drinking in the morning, but good anyway. And the right category. Duh.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read!***

I remember that night too. Thanks for sharing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Awkward

There were several time-transitions that were not clearly demarcated (and at least one was just filler) and made the time-line more difficult to follow than necessary. Moving from the morning after the anniversity party to first date, then back to morning after, then to the party, then back to morning after was screwy! He didn't seem that wiped-out at party to end up with amnesia! I didn't think the 'first-date' recall developed the story in any significant way.

3*

snakes454snakes454over 11 years ago
didn't like the way future sharing

Was made possible. Wouldn't ni.d if you enjoyed yourself...fuck that! Cheat and leave. No other option. If said stain had not been mine your ass would be down the road. Two stars.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHY CELEBRATE A 2 DAY ANNIVERSARY

as if was a golden era. TK U MLJ LV NV

luvjuice43luvjuice43over 11 years agoAuthor
Some seem to over look my bio info

Again, I write for my benefit not yours. If you enjoy my stories Great if you don't move on to someone whose work you do enjoy. Life is too short to waste on criticism when you can be uplifted by a little praise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fun story

That was a fun story with a nice wild night and a bit of a twist at the end. Worth at least 4 stars, but I give it 5 to make up for the a--hole who has nothing at all constructive to say and expresses himself so eloquently.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Agree with Lickideespit

about the time transitions - they were a bit unclear at times - and they're the only reason I'm giving the story 4 instead of the 5 it otherwise deserved.

Now that you've introduced us to these people, are we likely to hear of them?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Extremely

Extremely nasty story about a common whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous