All Comments on 'Our Couples Massage'

by joe91852

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
well written

It was well written, and described seeking a safe "third person" to fulfill his fantasy. The build-up was also paced, and erotically arousing. Thanks, and I hope you do a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Top class

Exciting! Great pace and subtlety. One of the best stories one can read here.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
From a massage therapist with similar experiences

In my professional practice I frequently got requests to give sensual massages to a woman while her husband watched. I would use such sessions to teach the man how to slowly increase the eroticism of many sensual massage strokes until his wife was totally sexual aroused. Of course I never had intercourse with the client, which would have cost me my license; I just got her ready to make love with her husband. Although I retired years ago, I still give sensual massages. Now I charge nothing for them, because I want to continue practicing and perfecting my erotic strokes. Stories like this one by Joe91582 make me look forward to massaging my next client, complete with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
.....GREAT STORY !!!1

....PLEASE WRITE A SERIES OF MASSAGE STORIES !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So Hot!

I've imagined this exact scenario so many times! I'd love to watch my wife get turned on by a massage, male or female. Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

Loved how "Henri" relaxed her enough for his fuck finale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
horny husband

my wife had a massage like this but as he fucked her I licked his balls then sucked his cum from her pussy, we now both share many cocks and my wife cheers me on as I suck cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Watching massage of wife from man is very exciting

My beautiful sweet wife Shobhana is very fond of massage. Earlier she was getting it done by females only. Once when I arranged a male boy masseur at Goa, though, very reluctantly she accepted, however, she now takes massage by a college boy regularly. It's out of world to see her naked in front of college boy, who is touching and massaging each and every part of her body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My wife and I

get couples massages on every trip we take. Most are from one person, male or female, whatever we can find and most are just plain massages. But we found one couple at a resort that do us both at once, and after getting to know us, they were happy doing those happy endings.

The first time my wife was bashful, until she looked over and saw the gal had my dick in her hand. Then she relaxed, grinned at me and spread her own legs!

Now that is something to watch, a guy stroking and rubbing the wife while his wife does me.

After that couple leaves we fuck like a couple of teenage kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
down in Vegas

My wife and I saw a flyer for an inroom couples massage, by a couple. $250, a bit high for what we are used to but we decided why not?

The massage was normal except the guy asked my wife if she was bashful about her breasts, suggesting he could bypass massaging them if she was. She looked over at me, surprised, I just shrugged, so she told him she wasn't with a flushed expression. At first she was very red faced but she soon got into it, which was fun to watch.

The guy was sure thorough, even rolling her nipples for what had to be 5 minutes. It was pretty hot, I tipped them $50.

After they left, we were both pretty fussed up, and we had a great bedroom session.

Two days later, we got a repeat and we both got a happy ending and they are sure experts, the gal got me off so hard some gobs ended up in my hair. My wife told me it was the hardest climax she ever had, too. . It's just hands, and we will keep it that way but man is that fun!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thrills

Getting to sit and watch while a guy that knows what he is doing gets the wife off is a thrill. I finally talked my wife into trying it, she said she would but just for me.

The masseur was young and well built, gentle and talented. I watched as she went from reserved to relaxed to hot as a pistol and then he actually slid a finger inside.

Now we had agreed on no penetration but that went out the window.Her hips came up and he did that for at least 15 minutes as she acted like I had never seen her.

While she was showering to get the oil off, the guy told me she was really hot and if we wanted, he would take it all the way gladly.

After he left, I asked her if she wanted to ever do that again, she told me yes as long as it didn't upset me. It doesn't, it was hot. Now when we make love she appears to get more into it and he is dropping by next week, she asked me to call him.

She shyly asked me if it would be OK if she did him back a little bit, whatever that means.

I guess I will find out.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

All these little imaginary cucks with their imaginary stories about their imaginary wives would make a buzzard puke.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

just great wish i could convince my wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous