Our Dirty Secret Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bend. Over."

I obediently bend over the kitchen counter, leaving my asshole and pussy totally open to your gaze. I feel your hand reach between my legs and rub your fingers along the wet split of my meaty gash, lubing your fingers with my juices. After a few seconds you run your wet fingers back between the fleshy cheeks of my upturned ass, seeking out the tight knot of my asshole with your probing digits. You run your sticky fingertips lightly over my crinkled rosebud, teasing it with your fingers, then without warning, you plunge your first two fingers into my tight rectum, forcing them past the pulsating ring of my sphincter.

"UUnnnnnngggh," I grunt, overwhelmed by the feeling of your probing fingers in my butt. I'm no stranger to taking it up the ass, but the sudden intrusion of your fingers up my shitter is really intense and makes me a bit weak in the knees. Slowly you start fucking my tiny hole with your fingers, opening me up. The muscles in my ass clamp down on your fingers as they slide in and out. My pussy is dripping, wetting my inner thighs as you continue your assault on my tight butthole.

I feel you lean into me, your hot breath on my neck.

"I may be a pervert, baby, but you fucking love it."

You continue to pump your fingers in and out of my hole, dragging my tender insides with them. My pussy is juicing like crazy.

"You love it when I fuck you up the ass. You pant and howl like a bitch in heat when I pound your butthole, and we both know it. Even now, you're humping your greedy asshole onto my fingers. I know I can open up this slutty hole any time I want to and you will love it." You withdraw your fingers and all of a sudden my asshole seems empty and loose by comparison. "You love being my butt slut."

I'm just about to concede defeat and beg you to please just fuck my ass right there over the kitchen counter, when I feel you turn to leave the room.

"You stay right there. Don't you move."

A scant thirty seconds later you're back with my butt plug and the bottle of lube. You sit at the kitchen table.

"Come here," you say and beckon to me with your finger. I shuffle towards you, my panties and jeans around my ankles, and you grab me firmly and pull me over your lap.

I hear the sound of the lube cap clicking open. I'm bent over your knees, my naked ass in the air and totally vulnerable. My panties are around my ankles as I try to steady my hands on the floor for support. All of a sudden I feel your fingers parting my round cheeks exposing my anus, then I gasp as I feel the cool wet lube drip down into my bull's eye. You use your fingers to lube up my dilated hole, massaging my rosebud with a few clockwise circles then stop.

I gasp as I feel you wedge the fat buttplug into the pouting opening of my lubed asshole and begin to push against the tight ring of muscles. You butt it up against my sphincter a couple of times, fucking it into the wet barrier, until the muscles give way and I feel the lubed up plug suction into my slippery chute, sealing my butthole. You press it firmly, lodging it in place.

"Now, I've plugged up this little asshole because I have to go to work, and I don't have time right now to give it the proper fucking it needs," you inform me, your hand running over my asscheeks, "however, you're gonna keep that plug in all day and think about what I'm gonna do to your poor butt later when that sucker comes out."

You bring your palm down on my bottom with a resounding slap, making the mounds of flesh jiggle, and leaving a big red handprint on my asscheek. You spank me soundly over your lap for a full minute. I can feel tears welling up in my eyes as you smack my poor bottom, the cheeks stinging and reddening with each hard spank, but my pussy is juicing like mad. Then you stop. I am very aware of the plug filling my asshole between the stinging red cheeks of my poor punished bottom.

"So you going to do as I tell you and keep that asshole stretched open for me, ready to be pounded like an obedient little butt slut?" you ask, your fingers sliding into my wet split, rubbing my juicy pussy.

"Yes," I promise, "my ass is all yours."

"Good girl," you say, and let me up. I rub my bright crimson bottom, my pants still around my ankles as you get up and grab your coat.

"Have a good day, baby," you say and kiss my cheek, "Remember, Rob should be here by three." You kiss me one more time and pinch my sore asscheek, winking at me before heading out the door and off to work.

I bend down slowly and pull my panties back up and button my jeans. As I walk to the desk to get to work, I feel the hard plug lodged in my hole and sigh.

It's going to be a long morning.

**********

Being a writer means I can work from home, and usually I get right to work after you leave for your job, but all of my attempts to sit down and write this morning have been totally fruitless. Every time I sit in my chair and try to write, I can feel that buttplug lodged in my asshole, and it is driving me to distraction. I maybe write one or two sentences and then feel the overwhelming urge to slip my hands down the waistband of my pants and rub my puffy mound.

Thank God it's Friday because this day is a total bust.

Exasperated, I get up from my computer and decide I might as well straighten up the apartment for our guest. We keep the place relatively clean, so there's not much to do. I'm picking my panties and your boxers off the floor of our room, and I smirk, remembering how we were in such a rush to fuck when we got home last night, if I found my bra dangling from the light fixtures in the ceiling I wouldn't be surprised. I'm just playing our steamy morning sex session over in my head, my pussy juicing as I think about how you made me cum so hard with your battering cock, wet tongue and strong fingers, when I remember that I have to change the sheets.

"Oh, shit," I say to myself, as I peel back the sheets and study the big wet stain in the center of our bed. Well, it was totally worth it. I don't squirt like that all the time, and if cumming that hard means I have to wash our sheets every day, it would still be worth it.

I pull the sodden sheets and the mattress pad off the bed, throw them into the laundry basket, and grab my keys and some quarters. I trudge downstairs to the basement laundry room, still aware of the buttplug buried squarely in my asshole.

The laundry room in our building is empty as I load our soiled bedding into one of the empty washing machines, pour in the detergent, and start the cycle. I love doing our laundry during the day as there's a pretty good chance of finding an available machine. But there's always someone doing their washing no matter what time of day, as evidenced by the other washer, humming and whirring away.

This gives me an idea.

The basement of our building and it's laundry room are pretty sketchy, which is pretty typical for a New York apartment building. It looks a little more like a set from Law & Order SVU than a room where things get cleaned: needless to say, it's not a place I like to hang out. Normally, I'd just load in our laundry and then go back upstairs to work, coming down when the cycle is over. But now, my asshole throbbing around the plastic plug, my pussy dripping in anticipation, I decide to give myself a little treat.

I gingerly climb up onto the whirring washer, and sit down on the lid. Instantly, I'm rewarded with the pleasure of the machine's heavy vibrations against my asshole and clit. The plug in my butt is an added bonus as I can really feel it jiggling and vibrating inside my lubricated butthole as I press my ass into the metal. I spread my legs a little so my pussy lips spread and my clit can make even more direct contact with the vibrating surface through my jeans.

I sigh. This is fucking fantastic.

Anyone could walk in at any moment, especially knowing there is another load of laundry which should be done any minute, but somehow I don't care. I reach under my shirt and pull on my swollen buds, as my clit and ass throb in pleasure. I'm actually kind of turned on by the prospect of getting caught...

My mind wanders a bit while I grind my pussy into the lid of the rattling machine. I think about you fucking your ex right up her clammy butthole while Rob watches from the closet. Something about this perverse scenario really turns me on. I banish Jess from my head, and substitute myself into her place. I imagine myself naked, my big tits pressed against the desk in your dorm room, both my arms reaching behind me and spreading my asscheeks open for you. I imagine a nineteen-year-old version of you gripping my arms and grunting as you drive your thick lubed cock in and out my chute, your swollen balls bouncing against my pussy lips. I think about your friend watching you sodomize me and tugging on his penis in the dark closet, as you brutally pound my hole and talk dirty to me. In my head, I run though some of the things you like to say while fucking me.

"I'm gonna nut all over your nasty asshole," the imaginary version of you boasts, pulling your long cock out of my freshly-fucked back passage with a slurp. I picture you groaning and cumming while holding your greasy cockhead against the opening my gaping butthole, the thick white ropes of spunk spewing out of your pisshole, and splashing in a big pearlescent puddle in and around my pulsating anus. I think of your friend watching your sperm dripping and bubbling out of my most private hole, as he moans and ejaculates into his cupped palm.

That's all it takes. I cum hard, moaning and pressing my crotch against the heavily vibrating metal surface. I feel my asshole pulsing and contracting around the hard plastic plug.

I'm just coming down from my awesome orgasm, when the old lady who lives on the floor below us wheels her empty cart into the laundry room.

"Good morning, dear," she says, as I climb off of the machine sheepishly. I seriously doubt if she can guess why I was sitting there, but I also wonder if she could hear me moaning as I came. I feel bad for her in a way. As our downstairs neighbor she must endure all kinds of noises coming from our apartment. But if she does hear anything, she rarely complains. Even now, she's smiling at me benignly, pushing her cart through the door. I go over and hold the door for her.

"Good morning, Mrs. Lopez," I smile and watch her shuffle over to the machine, which has now stopped.

"Thanks, dear. You and Gavin have a lovely weekend," she says to me, as I head for the door with my empty basket.

"Thanks, you too," I reply as I leave.

I plan on it.

**********

After that fantastic release, I'm much more relaxed. I manage to write a new chapter and fix myself lunch without too much distraction. I'm just finishing up making our bed, when the buzzer for the downstairs door rings.

"Yes?" I say, pressing the intercom button.

"Hey there... Melia? This is Rob. I'm downstairs." His voice is deep and a little slow. He sounds a little like a friendly giant.

"Oh, hi," I say warmly through the intercom. "Come on up. Apartment 4." I press the button that buzzes him in.

I pull my long black hair out of its messy bun, and fluff the curls in the mirror, before padding over to the door. I open the door as your friend drags his suitcase up the final few stairs and onto our landing.

Big friendly giant was a surprisingly accurate assessment. I've seen pictures of Rob before but somehow I was not prepared for the sheer size of him. At about 6' 5" Rob towers almost a foot over me, making your long lanky frame seem short by comparison. He's not a muscle-bound guy by any means but everything about him just seems big: big head, big hands, big shoulders, big feet. However, for such a big guy, there's nothing that seems intimidating about him, in fact his kind droopy eyes and his thick lips give off a kind of sweet, doofy impression.

I watch him struggle with his big black suitcase, which is to scale with the rest of him, he rolls it to our doorstep and looks down at me for the first time. He holds out a huge hand, as if to shake my hand. It's an awkward but friendly gesture, so I offer him my hand.

"You must be Melia," he says, "Thanks so much for letting me crash on your couch."

"It's our pleasure," I reply warmly, "Come in. I've been looking forward to meeting you. Gavin is always talking about your crazy college adventures."

Rob chuckles awkwardly. It was a bit naughty of me to say that, given what you told me about some of your "adventures" this morning, but I get the sense that even if I said something totally innocent he would still be a little awkward.

Rob follows me down the hall, knocking a picture frame off the wall with his wide shoulder.

"Oh, shoot," he says, as he stoops to pick up the frame and hands it to me. "I'm so sorry. I can be really clumsy."

"It's no big deal," I say, taking the picture from him and smiling reassuringly. I lead him into the living room and gesture to our couch. "Welcome to our very humble abode."

"Thanks," he says.

I've made up our old couch like a single bed with a pillow and a blanket, but now I'm beginning to wonder if he'll even be able to fit on our couch comfortably. I'm annoyed we didn't anticipate that, but I would have had no way of knowing he was this tall, and it's not exactly something you would think about. You can sleep anywhere.

"Are you going to be okay sleeping here?" I ask, concerned. "I'm so sorry we don't have a spare bed."

"Don't worry about it," Rob assures me, "I'm totally used to sleeping in small spaces. I'll be fine. I can sleep anywhere."

"Yeah, so can Gavin," I laugh. "That guy could sleep in the overhead compartment of an airplane if he had to. I don't know how he does it."

"Ha, yeah, some things don't change. He was like that in college."

"Well, he's got a grown-up job now and he cuts his hair at least twice a year, so maybe he's changed a little since college," I joke with him. "I've seen pictures of him as a twenty-two-year-old looking like something straight out of an 80's hair band." Rob laughs.

"Yeah, that's Gav for ya. Well, his taste in women has certainly not changed," Rob states. Immediately, he goes red and looks a little awkward. Yes, it's kind of an awkward observation, but it has piqued my interest a bit. I decide not to let him off the hook.

"Oh, reeeeallly," I say, perching on the arm of the sofa. "Do tell."

Rob blushes even redder and seems to be looking for an escape. I'm enjoying watching him squirm a bit. Sorry, kiddo, you walked right into that one.

"Well, um... it's just that you kind of resemble Jess, his college girlfriend. And um... come to think of it, all the other girls he used to... um... date."

This information doesn't really surprise me. I saw a picture of Jess once in your old photos. We don't really look alike if you're just looking at our faces, but I did note that Jess definitely had the same soft hourglass figure as me: wide hips, round fleshy butt, smaller waist, solid thighs, huge hooters. I'm not shocked that you're pretty consistent in your female conquests. You're the same way with food: you like what you like, and you like a lot of it.

But I don't betray any of this information to your friend. I simply smile sweetly at him and ask him, "Oh really? How's that?"

Rob clears his throat, and averts his eyes from mine.

"Oh, you know... he likes really um, womanly women... like, women who are shaped like... women." He sweats through that sentence.

Oh, jeez. This is hilarious.

"You mean tits and ass," I say, smirking. I'm sorry, I can't help it. This guy is too easy. Rob looks like he might have an aneurism.

"Uh... yeah."

Then a long pause.

"I'm really sorry," he blurts out, "I didn't mean to say anything. I don't know if Gavin told you, but I can be quite awkward." His bashful confession is actually quite endearing.

"It's fine," I say, "It doesn't bother me at all."

"Thanks," he replies, obviously relieved.

"So..." I say, "I still have a little bit of work to do before I start on dinner. Make yourself at home. I left a towel on the couch for you if you want to take a shower. You must feel gross after the long plane ride."

"Thanks, actually I think I'm fine for now. I might get some work done too, if that's okay. I'm presenting a paper at this conference tomorrow and I haven't really finished prepping it." He pulls a laptop out of his briefcase and starts setting up at the coffee table.

"Great," I say, "Do you mind if I jump in the shower then?"

"Um, no, sure, go for it..." Rob rambles awkwardly. He blushes again and looks down, concentrating intently on his laptop screen.

Good lord, I better not accidentally flash this guy some tit, or he'll have a heart attack.

"Fantastic," I say, "I'll be out in fifteen minutes. Help yourself to anything in the fridge. Glasses and plates are in the cupboard above the sink."

"Thanks!" Rob replies, head still buried in his computer as I head to the bathroom.

I go into the bathroom and shut the door. I start the water running and peel my jeans and my top off, dropping them into the hamper. I hook my fingers into the waistband on my panties when I suddenly remember I've still got my butt plug in. I'd forgotten about it for the past ten minutes but now I can feel it lodged up my greased asshole, feel the wetness between my lips and asscheeks and suddenly my nipples harden in arousal.

I slip my panties off and climb into the tub, letting the warm water spray onto my soft round breasts and distended nipples. I lean against the wall, reach behind me and toy with the hard plug at my fundament. I slide it in and out of my sucking hole, until I accidentally pull on it a bit too hard and it comes dislodged, a trickle of lube dripping out of my stretched hole and down my thigh.

"Oh, shit," I say, remembering your instructions to me. I immediately try to stuff it back up my ass but then think, you wouldn't be mad if I cleaned myself out a bit while I'm in the shower. I soap up my fingers and insert them in my anus one by one. I swirl them around inside me, cleaning out my tight butthole, in preparation for the serious sodomization I'm no doubt going to receive later. I think about you tonguing and sucking on my asshole and sigh happily. When I'm done, I rinse off my fingers then bend over and hold my asscheeks open under the spray of the small handheld shower head, letting the water pressure give me a sort of improvised enema. I stand, and push out with my sphincter and a small stream of water spurts out of my asshole. I let the rest of the warm water inside my asshole trickle out, and down the drain. I rinse off the butt plug, turn off the shower and climb out.

I delicately dry my legs and ass crack then grab some vaseline from the medicine cabinet, and dip my finger in, then proceed to lube up my asshole with it. I lean forward over the counter, and reach my hand back and between my cheeks as I begin to press the butt plug back into my tight fundament. After a couple of seconds of pressure, the hard ring gives way and the plug is sucked right back into my smooth anus.

I wrap myself in a towel and then walk to our bedroom, past Rob, who looks down the second he sees the damp bare skin on my legs and shoulders.

"Nice shower?" he asks, still looking down. His voice cracks a little.

"It was excellent, thanks," I smile and close the door to our bedroom. I open our closet and drop the towel on the floor, now naked, except for a butt plug. I reach for a clean pair of lace panties and slide them up my thighs. As I reach for a bra, I remember that the curtains covering the glass doors to our room are a little sheer. I don't think he can see me exactly, but he can probably see the outline of my round ass and my large melons, the nipples jutting outward in the cool air.