Our Dirty Secret Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dry myself off, and apply lotion to my skin, taking an especially long time caressing my soft boobs. I lift each of my feet one by one and place them on my desk chair as I smooth my hands down my shapely legs, pushing my round bottom out behind me. I put the rest of my clothes on slowly, sensually, almost like I was putting on a sexy peep show. I can see Rob's large silhouette as he sits on the couch but I can't see his face. I can't tell where he's looking exactly, but from the shape of the shadow, it doesn't seem like he's watching his screen anymore.

**********

"Anyone want more wine?" you ask, holding up the half-empty bottle a little tipsily. This is bottle number three. "Melly?"

"Sure," I say, giggling and offering you my empty glass, "Why not, it's the weekend."

"Atta girl," you say, refilling my glass, "Roberto? What about you: más vino?"

"Ummmmmmm..."

"Come on, man!" you pressure him, hovering the bottle near his glass.

"I got a conference in the morning and--"

"Pssshhhhhhh... Conference, shmonference," you interrupt, "You losing your edge? Melia, I will have you know, that this man has the most ridiculous alcohol tolerance of anyone I have ever met. I've seen him drink an entire bottle of tequila and still be able to walk in a straight line."

"That's one of the advantages to being a big guy," Rob shrugs sheepishly.

"Yeah, that's not the only advantage," you say mischievously. Rob blushes crimson.

"Okay, that's quite enough--" he protests.

"No, Gavin, I want to hear. Do tell." I say.

"Well, baby," you smirk drunkenly, "I left this out of my previous stories about good ol' Rob, here, but I can tell you this guy has the biggest--"

"Oookay, you can stop," interrupts Rob.

"--BIGGEST schlong I've ever seen. It's enormous."

Rob covers his face with his big hands. "Ignore him. Please," he begs me.

"That's how he got the name, 'Big Knob Rob.' The ladies love it."

Okay, now I'm intrigued. You don't have a monster cock per se, but it's definitely the biggest cock of any of the guys I've dated. But if you're saying that Rob has the biggest cock you've ever seen, that must be one huge dick.

"How big are we talking about here?" I ask.

"So sooo embarrassing..." Rob mutters to himself.

"I just want to get a mental picture here."

"See? The ladies love it. Now you have my girlfriend trying to picture your cock," you joke. "It's huge," you fake-whisper to me. You gesture holding your hands about a foot and a half apart, as if to indicate "THIS big." Rob just groans and rolls his eyes.

"Whoa," I say. I shift in my seat and can still feel the butt plug in my ass. All this talk of cocks is making me a little warm.

"Yup, Big Knob Rob. I almost forgot about that. Speaking of the ladies, how's your ladyfriend? Alice?" you ask, filling Rob's glass despite his protests.

"Alice is great. She's no longer my girlfriend, but she's great," Rob replies.

"Aww man, that sucks! When did that happen?"

"About two months ago. She took a job in Los Angeles six months ago and we were trying to do long distance for awhile. But it was hard, and it all kinda fell apart," Rob explains with a shrug.

"I'm sorry, buddy," you say, "And you guys were talking about moving in together."

"Yeah," Rob says sadly, "Well... the situation kinda... changed. So no ladies. Not for the past two months at least."

You clap him on the back and refill his glass again. "Well, we gotta change that! Maybe Melly can introduce you to one of her lady friends while you're here? It might not be long term potential but knowing some of Melia's friends, you could have a pretty wild night..."

I elbow you in the ribs.

"Thanks, Gav. I think this conference is going to keep me busy enough though--"

"Ooooh, babe, what about Slutty Caroline? You'd like Slutty Caroline, Rob--"

Now it's my turn to roll my eyes, "Kindly refrain from pimping out my friends, please."

"But why is she called Slutty Caroline?" Rob asks.

"She's not. Only Gav calls her that. To differentiate her from my other friend, Caroline."

"Well, that and she's really slutty... I think she'd get a shine out of old Robbo here. She's got these huge tits--"

"Okay," I say, "Calm yourself. I'm sure she would think Rob is lovely, but she's like actually dating someone right now, so no go."

"Oh well," you say, "Don't worry man, we'll hook you up. Two months is way too long to go without having sex."

"Aaaand on that note," Rob says, changing the subject, "I gotta take a shower and get some sleep. I'm going to try to wake up early and finish up this presentation for tomorrow. So I hate to be a party pooper, but..."

This is our opening to excuse ourselves! I'm so relieved. It's been a really fun evening but having this butt plug up my ass all day has made me insanely horny, and I'm gonna go crazy if I can't get on your cock soon. Plus we can get fifteen good minutes in while Rob is in the shower.

"Yeah, I might turn in," I say, faking a yawn, "I'm pretty sleepy. You gonna turn in soon, babe?"

Thank God you get the hint.

"Yeah, it's been a long day, I might turn in too. Have a good night, Rob. Enjoy your shower. Let us know if you need anything." You follow me to our bedroom and usher me in.

"Night, guys! Thanks!" Rob replies and grabs the towel.

You shut the door and come up behind me wrapping both your arms around my chest. You lean in and whisper in my ear quietly.

"Oh my God, I have wanted to jump your hot ass all day," you whisper.

"Oh yeah?" I whisper back.

"I was so hard today, I almost had to go into the men's room and jerk off but then I decided I wanted to save my load for you."

"Oh really? Where were you thinking of depositing this massive load?" I ask.

"I haven't decided yet. I could just cum all over your pretty face but then I wouldn't get to enjoy it a second time. And I've already eaten one load out of your pussy today, so I'm thinking maybe I need to pay your ass equal attention."

"I see..." I say.

We hear the door the the bathroom shut and the shower start running. We know what this means. I quickly turn out the overhead light, leaving only a small lamp on by our bed. Without the bright light on it's harder to see into our room.I go to reach to turn off the lamp, but you stop me.

"Just enough to see," you beg. You and I always fuck with the lights on, so it's hard to say no this time. We'll be fine as long as the living room lights are on too, as they create a glare on the glass panes, masking the sheerness of the curtains.

"You still got that butt plug in like I told you?" you ask, urgently unbuttoning the front of my pants.

"Mmmmmmhmmmmm," I say. You tug my panties and my pants to the floor.

"Good girl."

You seek out the plug between my soft round cheeks with your fingers. You run your fingers over the flared base. I lean in and kiss you as your fingers slide up and down my ass crack. I reach for your belt buckle while we kiss and undo your jeans. You lower your jeans to the floor letting your hard cock spring free. I wrap my hand around your stiff dick and grip it firmly while our tongues continue to swirl around each other.

You pull away suddenly and walk over to my desk chair. You pull off your shirt and sit in the chair with your legs open and hold your gorgeous cock out to me, stroking it while your eyes travel down to the glistening pink split in between my thighs. You lick your lips.

"I'm liking this outfit, Melia," you say slyly. My pants and my panties are puddled around my ankles, so I'm pretty much just wearing a baby tee and a pair of knee socks. Nothing else.

"You like?" I say, teasing you, doing a little slow grind while you watch. I almost feel more naked this way, wearing just a t-shirt and knee socks, nothing covering my pussy or my butt.

"Oh I like," you say. "Now get that ass over here."

I saunter over to you, with my finger in my mouth, watching you watch me, stroking your swollen cock, which is leaking pre-cum. You reach over and grab a throw pillow off the bed and drop it on the floor between your legs.

"Come on, suck my cock, baby. I want you to get it all wet before I fuck your little asshole."

I kneel on the pillow between your legs and start to tease your balls with my tongue. You're still jerking your cock up and down while I look up at you, tonguing your heavy nutsack.

"Mmmmmmmmmmn," you groan, "fuuuuck."

I suck the head of your cock into my wet warm mouth and begin suckling on the tip while you continue to stroke your shaft. I play a little game with you and start tonguing the shaft, licking your fingers as they brush past my lips. Finally you let your hand fall away and I grasp your thick rod in my hand and hold it upright. I slather your dick with my spit, licking from root to tip, over and over, like I'm licking an ice cream cone.

"That's it, baby," you moan, "Now reach down and play with your asshole while you suck my knob. Get it nice and ready for me."

I reach my right hand down behind me and start playing with the plug in my ass while I suck you. I open my knees wider, spreading my ass as I gyrate my hips and grasp the toy with my fingers, slowly fucking my own ass with it, while you fuck my mouth.

"Good girl," you say, "now get up on the desk."

I release your stiff rod from the wet warm cavity of my mouth and it smacks against your stomach with a wet plop. You stand and let me climb on the chair. I peel my t-shirt off revealing my naked bouncing breasts and I crawl onto the desk, kneeling at the edge, offering you my round butt.

You sit down in the chair and your face is in the perfect position to ream my hungry asshole. You exhale on my spread ass, teasing me with your hot breath.

I feel your fingers root around the base of the plug, grasping for the edges, but the end is pressed tightly against my crinkled rosebud and won't budge. I push out a little with my sphincter which dislodges it enough for you to get a good grip on it, and then slowly, gripping the plug with your fingers you pull it out of my tight anus with a wet pop! Before my poor stretched butthole has a chance to recover its shape, I feel your face pressing between my soft ass cheeks, your tongue licking and fucking my dirtiest hole while I kneel on the desk, wearing only a pair of knee socks.

Suddenly, we hear the water shut off. Darn. That was a quick shower.

I try to suppress my moans as I think about the fact that you are tongue-fucking my asshole within earshot of your friend, your face buried between my round cheeks. The scenario is so similar to the one I fantasized about while I got myself off on the vibrating washer, that I can't help but hump my clenching butt into your face while you lick me up and down, making my ass crack shine with your spit.

"Gavin, I need you to fuck my asshole now," I whisper, "please... I want your cock, baby."

You lift your face out of my slippery ass and pat my soft cheek with your hand. "That's my little butt slut. How bad you want it?"

"So bad," I say, "please fuck my butt."

"Well, I can't so no to that," you reply, helping me down off the desk. I head over to our bed, but you stop me, holding your finger to your lips. "Shhhh, not on the bed. It'll make too much noise," you say. "Get on the floor, I'm gonna fuck your ass right here on the rug."

I kneel down on the floor and raise my ass in the air. You don't even bother to waste time looking for the lube and grab my lotion off the desk, greasing up your cock. Then you place the opening of the bottle against my anus and squirt a huge blob of the thick cream onto my waiting asshole. You kneel down behind me and start to feed your long cock into my shitter, pushing the cream up my butt with the head of your thick dick.

After having my butt plugged all day, your greased-up dong slides into my asshole without much resistance. It feels amazing to be stuffed so full with your cock, I have to grab the pillow and bite down on it to keep from crying out.

You pull out halfway and then push your cock up my ass again, up to the hilt. I groan into the pillow. You're sawing my tight passage with long slow strokes and it feels like I've got a foot of cock up there. I'm trying so hard not to make too much noise but staying quiet while you're getting buttfucked is like torture.

After a few minutes or so, I feel you adjust a little then pull out, my asshole feeling suddenly very empty.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Hold on," you say, "Turn your ass this way. I need a little more room to manoeuvre."

You get up on your feet, then you hold onto my hips, guiding and angling my butt towards the door. Still clasping my hips, you crouch down a little, bending your knees until your oily tool is level with my upturned ass, almost like we're about to play a game of very perverted leap-frog. You grab your thick swollen cock and press the head up against my chocolate starfish, pushing until it gives way and you slide all the way back into my tight tunnel.

"Unngh," I grunt. This time you're so deep up my asshole it's impossible not to make any noise.

Just then we hear the door to the bathroom open.

"Shit," I whisper. We hear Rob walking into the living room, the floorboards creaking under his bare feet. You speed up, pumping my ass faster, fucking my butt with short quick strokes. I bite down on the pillow harder.

As you're gripping my hips and humping away at my butt, I suddenly realize that my spread ass is facing the glass doors. If anyone could see in through the semi-sheer curtains, they'd get an eyeful: me on the floor with my bare ass in the air, you, crouching over my upturned rump, your butt contracting as you pump into my greased chute, your thick cock sliding in and out of my gaping asshole, your heavy balls pressed into my taint, and my wet and slightly parted pink cuntlips peeking out below.

Just when I'm about to thank my lucky stars that the living room light is on, I hear a click, and the light in the other room goes out.

Oh shit.

I've looked into our bedroom from the the darkened living room, and when there's a lamp on in our room, it's like the doors and the curtains don't even exist. You can't really tell from inside our room, but from outside, It's basically like looking into a glass storefront in the redlight district.

Well, if Rob wasn't paying attention to what was happening in our room before, he certainly will be now.

"Ungh ungh ungh," you grunt, as you start humping my ass harder and faster. I guess you're trying to finish up quickly and cut your losses, so we can hurry up and shut off the light. But no matter how quick we are now, the noise we are making more than cancels it out.

Your balls start slapping against my pussy lips and you press down even harder into my hips as you crouch over me. I start feeling the rug burn on my knees. The lotion you squirted up my asshole starts to overflow and ooze out around your thick cock making lewd squelching noises, as you drive your greasy fuckstick into my helpless shitter again and again.

"Oh God yeah, listen to that! Your poor little asshole is taking a pounding, baby!"

As you jackhammer my tight butthole hard and fast, I think about the fact that Rob is most likely hearing and watching all of this, and my pussy and asshole start spasming uncontrollably.

"You ready to get your butt filled with cum? You ready for my big load? Cause here... it... comes!"

Just then I feel your dick pulse and throb in my clenching asshole, and feel you shoot the first warm torrent of jizz up my butt. You groan loudly, pushing your cock deep into my shitter and ejaculating your thick load of cum in five or six involuntarily spurts.

"Oh fuck yeah," you groan, letting the last of your sperm dribble out of your dripping pisshole and into my ass.

I'm lying there, ass up, your cock still buried up my cum-filled butt, when it occurs to me that you weren't speeding up because we might get caught... you were showing off! You did this on purpose! Leaving the lamp on, making us fuck on the rug, angling my ass to the door, crouching instead of kneeling so you wouldn't block the action, the sudden, gratuitous dirty talk... all of this because you wanted your friend to catch us buttfucking, and you wanted to make it easier for him to watch the show!

But I'm not pissed at you. In fact, I feel drunk, high on the fact that we are probably being watched while engaging in such a totally lewd perverted act. My pussy shudders as I feel you pull your shrinking cock out of my creamy butthole.

"Wow, I really opened up that ass, didn't I?" you boast, patting my ass cheek. "Now, get into bed, baby, let's finish up there," you say, reaching to turn out the lamp.

"No," I say, my spread ass still facing the door. You look at me quizzically, wondering what I'm up to.

Two can play at this game, Gavin: this show is not over.

You stand there, confused, while I slowly get onto my feet. I can't see into the livingroom, but I can kind of make out Rob's tall silhouette standing near the glass door.

Fully aware that I now have an audience of two, I turn my ass to you both and squat down lewdly in the center of the rug. I use one hand to grip onto the iron bedframe, bracing myself as I reach my other hand down and cup it underneath my creamy asshole.

When you realize what I am about to do, your eyes practically bulge out of your head.

I bear down, pushing the tight ring of my sphincter outward, and some of the air you pumped into my butt escapes with a small fart. I continue to push out a few more times, working my shitting muscles, and finally I am rewarded by the feeling of a big blob of your thick spunk mixed with the creamy lotion oozing out of my butthole and dripping into my cupped palm with a loud splat. I grunt and push out again and some more cum bubbles out of my asshole and dribbles into my waiting hand.

I notice your cock hardening again as you lick your lips and watch me intently. Again and again, I strain and push, as more sperm and lotion leak out of my anus. I'm so turned on knowing you and Rob are watching me squat on the rug, my spread ass hovering lewdly over my hand, as I strain to expel every drop of your creamy load from my abused shitter.

I push the last of your spunk out of my asshole with a few wet farts, cupping my hand so it won't spill out. Then I slowly lift my cupped palm to my chest and slowly slather your thick white goo all over my massive melons. Your jaw is practically gaping open as you watch me massage your creamy load into my big tits, my pink nipples shiny and wet with cum.

You grab me and pull me to you, kissing me deeply, my wet tits mashing into your chest. You reach down and palm the fleshy orbs with both hands, squeezing and kneading my soft hooters, sticky with your sperm. You lower your head and lick and suck my teats like a starving man, sucking each cum-covered nipple between your lips.

"God, I love you, you sick perverted girl," you sigh into my ear.

"I'm your buttslut," I say and smile up at you.

You grab my hand and guide me over to our bed.

"Lie down," you say.

I lay back on the pillows as you climb onto the bed with me.

You grab my ankles and press them up and over my head, lifting my butt off the bed and opening up my red, puffy asshole to your gaze. You lick around my swollen rosebud, cleaning off any residual cum from my pouting anus. I stare at Rob's darkened shape outside the glass door, watching you toss my salad. I can make out some movement of his hand near his crotch.

I lie back and luxuriate in all the attention you're lavishing on my asshole. When I'm all cleaned up, you let go of my ankles, letting my lower half drop back down on the bed.

"Open your legs," you say, and I spread my legs apart and bend my knees up, letting my thighs fall open.