Our Dirty Secret Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You lean in close to my hairless vulva, the chubby pink lips slightly parted to expose the wet delicate folds of my pussy. You nuzzle your face in my moist peach kissing the lips gently, and then spread the labia apart with your thumbs. You gaze up at me first, then dip your head down and start slowly licking along the length of my pink gash.

You press your palm into my naked pubic mound, pulling the clitoral hood up, and my swollen pink pearl pops into view. You lower your wet lips and suck my clit into your mouth, sending me into orbit. My abdomen spasms and I moan as you suckle on my little pink button, sending waves of ecstasy through my pulsating pussy.

I remember that I let you peel off my panties and eat my pretty pussy like this on our second date, and after that I was hooked. I came about eight times that night before I had to beg you to stop. What can I say? You really know what you're doing.

But now, as you suck my clit, I'm doubly turned on, knowing that the tall silhouette outside our bedroom door is jerking off to us and can see and hear everything you're doing to me. I sigh with pleasure and tug on my swollen nipples and listen to the animal sucking and slurping sounds you make as you eat my box.

Without my needing to say a thing, I feel you slowly insert your long fingers into my sheath, while your continue to feast on my open cunt, then you curl both fingers up and begin a "come hither" motion on my g-spot. My whole lower body is trembling and pulsating now. You increase the pressure with your fingers and I feel the familiar build-up start.

"Baby..." I begin to warn you, "I'm gonna cummm..."

"Cum in my mouth," you say, "I want to feel you squirt all over my face."

You hammer your strong fingers up against the roof of my vagina then lean down to suck my clit into your mouth again.

That's all it takes: I buck and scream, clenching my thighs around your head, as a jet of hot clear liquid spurts from my fuckhole and into your waiting mouth. You rapidly jog your fingers in and out of my gushing twat, sending the liquid spraying into different directions like sprinkler.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh!" I scream as my frothing pussy keeps uncontrollably squirting and cumming over and over again. You slurp up the liquid from my soaking folds, drinking my hot cum. You continue to jam your fingers in and out of my pussy harder and faster, while sucking on my pulsating clit, as I babble and moan, my eyes rolling back into my head.

As the exquisite pressure builds again, I hear you say, "Cum again for me, baby. Come on, make that pussy gush." I'm moaning and trembling and my whole body feels on fire as your fingers and mouth keep up their assault on my sopping puss.

All of a sudden, I feel a rush again, and an intense spasm, like my uterus is turning inside out I groan and cum, contorting on the bed as a shower of clear warm liquid sprays out of my cunt, wetting your face and soaking the sheets.

And then, I black out.

To Be Continued...