Our Dirty Secret Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey babes," I call to you, "It's me... I've got to pee or I'm going to explode." I let myself in.

"Hey baby!" you call over the shower curtain as I head for the toilet. I sit down and immediately feel that delicious relief as I empty my full bladder, pissing into the bowl with a contented sigh. I reach for the toilet paper as I watch your lanky form through the shower curtain. You're wetting your hair and soaping up your arms as I climb in behind you and wrap my arms around your wet naked chest.

"Oh, hello," you say warmly. I take the soap from you and start running my soapy hands across your slippery torso. "Mmmmmm... What a lovely surprise."

"Morning, baby," I smile into your back, kissing your spine as the water runs over us both.

I reach lower and soap up your cock and balls, sliding the slippery bar over your warm wet flesh. I stroke the length of your hardening shaft, enjoying the sensation of the warm water pulsing on my skin. You groan and then turn around, kissing my wet lips and face. "Turn around," you tell me as you reach for the shampoo.

You squirt some of the shampoo into your large palms then massage the sudsy liquid all over my scalp with your strong hands.

I sigh, as your hands slip lower, soaping up my shoulders and back with long sweeping strokes. Then you reach your arms around me and start squeezing and massaging my breasts with your soapy hands. The soft buoyant flesh slips and slides between your long fingers, which tease my puffy pink nipples into hard, swollen points.

I move under the shower stream, and I feel the water cascade over my hair and down my body, rinsing the shampoo from my long hair, the water running down my back, and streaming between the soft cheeks of my round ass. As you continue to run your soapy hands over my body, I lean forward, holding onto the wall and pushing my round booty back towards you.

"Oh fuuuck," you moan, as I wiggle my wet butt back and forth. I'm immediately rewarded by the feeling of your strong soapy hands caressing my fleshy ass cheeks. You use both your hands to knead both cheeks in a big circle, pushing them together and spreading them apart.

"Oh, baby," I purr, "That feels fucking fantastic."

I back my slippery ass up against you and feel your long hard cock slide between my thighs. You glide your soapy shaft back and forth between the soft folds of my hairless pussy, the ridge of your cockhead rubbing against my sensitive clit. I reach down between my legs and run my fingers over the sensitive tip of your cock, caressing the swollen head every time it pokes out from between my pouty pussy lips.

"Fuck my pussy, Gavin," I beg after a few minutes of this sweet torture. I bend over further, raising my ass to you and granting you easy access to the warm wet opening between my legs.

You grab onto my hip with one hand, and with the other you hold your wet cock and start guiding it into my slit. I savor the exquisite feeling of your swollen dick pushing into my tight tunnel, stretching me and opening me up.

"Aahhhh," you moan, "Melia, you feel so good..."

You start pumping into my tight pussy, the pronounced head of your long dick rubbing against my g-spot. I reach my fingers between my pink lips and start diddling my clit while you continue to bone me from behind.

I feel you release your grip on one of my hips, and then I'm surprised by the naughty but pleasant sensation of your finger as it traces over the opening of my winking asshole. Then you plunge your finger in up to the knuckle and I feel my senses start to overload. As I rub my slippery clit, I can feel your soapy digit sliding into my tight butthole, your thick cock still sawing in and out of my pulsating pussy.

I hunch my butt back at your cock, encouraging you to fuck me harder and faster. You slide your finger out of my asshole and grab my hips as I grip the the edge of the window, in preparation for some serious fucking. You pick up the pace, the wet skin of your hips smacking against my slippery butt cheeks over and over, sending water flying between our crashing bodies.

"Oh oh ohhh!" I squeal, my ass jiggling from the force of our slapping bodies, my tight sheath stretched around your pistoning cock. I enjoy the delicious sting of your hard body smacking against my wet cheeks, and I bend over further, jutting my round butt out like I'm getting a sound spanking. You reach below to cup my soapy jugs, pinching my dangling nipples.

"I'm gonna cum, babe," I pant breathlessly, "I'm gonna cum all over your cock..."

Just as I feel myself crashing over the edge, my pussy clenching and pulsating around your cock in a delicious orgasm, you plunge your soapy thumb up my contracting asshole. "Uunngh," I groan as you saw your thumb in and out of my tight tailhole in counterpoint with your cock. You leave it in place as I come down, and my asshole contracts and pulses around your thick digit like it's sucking your thumb.

I imagine, for a moment, that I have two cocks plugging both my holes, and I shudder again, overwhelmed by the fantasy of two men fucking me at once...

You pull your thick cock out of my suctioning pussy with a slurp, and start to jerk off over my upraised ass, your thumb still buried in my asshole. "Hold your cheeks open," you instruct me, and I reach back, spreading my butt cheeks with my hands. After a few seconds you pull out your thumb, and place the head of your cock right against the opening of my plundered butthole.

"Gaahhhhhh!" you shout, and I feel my butthole twitch as the first spurt of your cum hits my open ass. Thick ropes of cum jet out of your spasming cock as you empty the contents of your balls onto my contracting asshole, coating my entire asscrack with your warm spunk.

I push out a little and some of your cum bubbles out of my tight pucker and drips down my wet pussy lips.

"Hold your cheeks open a little longer, babe," you say, as I hear you remove the handheld shower head from the wall. You aim the spray at my sticky sperm-coated asscrack and I am rewarded by the delicious feeling of the warm water pulsing against my asshole, as your cum rinses off my cheeks and down the drain.

You shut off the water and I turn and pull you towards me, kissing your sweet lips and running my fingers through your wet shaggy hair.

"That was yummy, thank you," I murmur.

"You're welcome, babe," you smile. You reach for two towels and toss me one, wrapping the other around your waist. I climb out and dry myself off.

"It's too bad we can't just stay in and do that all day," I grin mischievously.

"You sure you have to go?" you ask hopefully, brushing my wet curls over my shoulder with your hand.

"I promised Caroline, we've had these lunch plans for weeks," I sigh. "But good thing for me, I know where you live." I wink at you.

"Maybe I'll run into you," you say smirking, as I saunter back to our bedroom. "I'll make coffee!" you call after me.

In our room, I smooth lotion over my wet skin and slide on a pair of panties. I put on a bra and a pair of stockings and slip into my favorite green dress.

"Hey, babe?" you call from the kitchen, "Is this all the wine we have left?"

I put on a pair of earrings and join you in the kitchen. You're holding a single bottle of red wine.

"Yup," I reply, "We opened three bottles last night, remember?"

"Oh, yeah," you groan, "I gotta buy more booze before the guys come over."

"Who is coming over again?" I ask, pouring myself a cup of coffee.

"Um... Just the guys from college, you know Greg, Jordan. Maybe some of their girlfriends. Oh, and possibly Jess. They haven't seen old Robbo in ages. We can go to the bar if you prefer..."

"No, that's alright," I assure you, "just make sure you buy beer too."

"Of course," you say. You grab my mug and take a sip of my coffee.

"You know... I make amazing coffee," you say. I jab you in the ribs. You're still in your wet towel.

"Put on a shirt," I reply, winking, "Or don't."

"Bye babe," you say, and lean in to kiss me. "I'll be seeing a whole lot of you later."

**********

When I get back to our apartment that evening, there's already a bit of a house party underway. I kick off my boots and walk down the hallway to the living room where you, Rob, Greg, Jess, Jordan, and Jordan's girlfriend, Amy, are talking and drinking noisily.

"Melly!!" everyone shouts when I walk in.

"Hey, guys," I say, "Who wants to get this girl a beer?"

You saunter up to me two beers in hand, it's clear you've had a few. "For you, babyface," you whisper in my ear and kiss me sloppily on the cheek, and then again on the lips. "Yum," you say and smile at me.

"Get a room, you two," Greg shouts from across the room, "And then make us a videotape!" Jordan and Greg high five. I roll my eyes and sit on the arm of the couch next to Amy.

"You fucking wish, Greg," you say drunkenly, and walk back into the kitchen. "I'm getting more beers if anyone wants 'em!" Everyone raises their hand so you bring the entire six pack into the living room and then flop on the floor in front of the coffee table.

"Hey, Greg," says Jess, "Wasn't it you that made that awful home video of you fucking that blonde chick junior year? And then made us all watch it? That camera was so shaky and out-of-focus, it was like watching 'The Blair Witch Project'. I nearly hurled."

The boys "oooooooooh" in response.

"Oh my God, I totally forgot about that," Rob says snorting and laughing into his beer.

"The camera was jiggling so hard you couldn't tell if he was fucking a person or some kind of space alien!" Jordan screams.

"Alright, guys, that's enough... besides, I didn't exactly hire a cameraman. And things shake a bit when you're trying to hold a camera and bone Jasmyn Price from behind at the same time... Man, she was hot." Greg says.

"Too bad we'll never know if that was actually her!" says Jess. Everyone laughs. I'm relieved that she took some of the heat off of us but I'm still a little uncomfortable about the subject matter of watching people have sex. After last night, three of us in this room have a secret and I'm not itching for it to get out anytime soon.

"Let's play 'Never Have I Ever...'" Jordan suggests. The girls groan. We know that game is just an opportunity for horny drunk people to perv out over each other's sex stories. "Come on! It'll be fun, you guys!"

"If we're playing this game, then I definitely need another beer, because I am not drunk enough," Amy states. Jordan passes her a beer.

"Okay, okay, me first!" says Jordan. "Never have I ever had sex with Melia." You roll your eyes and take a drink.

"Way to set me up, man," you say.

"Hey, I'm doing you a favor, Gav: see if your woman is faithful." Jordan laughs and kicks at you with his foot. You wink at me. God, I wish I could jump your drunk ass right now. "Amy, your turn!"

Amy rolls her eyes. "I suck at coming up with these, Jordan. Um... okay, never have I ever had sex in the shower." I swig my beer and giggle, as I lock eyes with you. We just did that this morning. Luckily for us, though, it goes unnoticed as everyone but Amy drinks.

"You've never had shower sex?? Babe, we gotta fix that!" Jordan says.

"Get to it, you guys, the bathroom is vacant!" says Greg.

"Yeah, dream on, pervert," Amy tells Greg. I like Amy.

"Jess, your turn!" Jordan says, diffusing the tension.

"Ooookay," Jess thinks. It's funny, I know she used to date you for two years in college so I bet there isn't much she can say she's never done. "Never have I ever had sex with a girl." All the boys groan and drink.

"Do women count?" you ask, raising your eyebrow.

"Low blow, Jess," Greg says.

"Wait a minute, Amy, did you just drink??" Jordan asks his girlfriend. Amy nods and giggles.

"Story! Story! Story!" Greg and Jess start chanting.

"It's no big deal, you guys. I went to Wellesley. Shit like that happens all the time at women's colleges. One night I hooked up with this girl from my freshman hall."

"Hooked up?" Greg prods.

"We ate each other's pussies, okay? It was hot, but not really my thing. What can I say? I like men," Amy shrugs.

"God bless America," Greg says.

"I can't believe you ate pussy... And I wasn't there," Jordan says.

"My turn! My turn!" shouts Greg. "Okay, okay: Never have I ever... had sex in a public place."

Slowly, you and I both drink, as the room watches. I try not to make eye contact.

"I knew it! I knew it!" Greg whoops slamming his beer on the table. "Gavin and Melia totally left the room to fuck last week when we were at Q-Bar!" I blush. "Come ON, man, don't deny it. You left in all kinds of a hurry and then came back with these shit-eating grins on your faces."

"Guilty," you shrug and smile at me. Little does Greg know you had your dick up my ass during our entire conversation with him before we left the room...

"You dirty, dirty dogs..." Jordan shakes his head in mock disapproval at us. "Hey, Amy, next time we're at Q-Bar, we gotta do that, okay?"

"Thanks but no thanks," Amy says to him. "I'm not fucking at Q-Bar. Who knows where those couches have been?"

"Gavin, your turn, man," Jordan says.

"Aw, this is going to be good," says Greg, "This freak has done everything."

He's got a point. I look at you and wonder what you're going to say... Never have I ever licked my own cum out of my girlfriend's ass? Never have I ever buttfucked my girlfriend while my friend watched? Never have I ever made a woman cum so hard she squirted twice and then blacked out? Because you've done all three of those things in the last 24 hours alone... I can attest to that.

"I've never..." you say, "I've never watched my girlfriend have sex with another man." You look at me and raise your eyebrow slightly. Is this code?

Jess chuckles, "Well I couldn't have called that one... Good one." Yeah, good one, Gav.

"Aw, man!" says Greg as he is the only one to take a drink. "That's really mean, Gavin! You had to bring up Mandy Martinez!" Jess, Jordan, Rob and Gavin all laugh in recognition. This is obviously some inside joke from college. I shrug my shoulders at Amy, who looks equally clueless.

"There's obviously a story here, Gav, fill us in," I say.

"I'm delighted you asked, Melia," you say with a wicked grin, "So Sophomore year, ol' Greggy-pie falls head over heels in love with this girl, Mandy Martinez," you begin. Greg groans and holds his head in his hands. "Big tits, tight bubble butt. He was so in love with her he asked her out to dinner with him. And so they go out and apparently have the most amazing night, and the next day, Greg was like 'you guys, Mandy is my girlfriend.'"

"She was my girlfriend," Greg snaps.

"Anyway," Jordan interrupts, "the next week is homecoming and Greg goes to the game with Mandy, and then he's like 'Are you going to the dance?' and she's like 'Sure, I'll meet up with you there afterwards, I promised my girls I'd go with them.' And we get to the party later, and Greg is all like, 'have you seen Mandy?' 'Anyone seen my girlfriend, Mandy Martinez?' until this one guy is like, 'Isn't that the girl having sex with Jake Hardy on the mats in the rec room?' And we run down there, and sure enough, there is Mandy Martinez getting boned by Jake Hardy on the gym mats."

"It was awful," says Greg, and I actually feel sorry for him a bit.

"It was crazy, man," says Jordan, "They were just going at it doggy style, underwear around their ankles. Jake was riding her like he was at the rodeo." Jordan does a very enthusiastic mime, pretending to grip some one's imaginary hips while humping the air.

"Jordan. Ew." says Amy.

"It was really hot," Rob says. Then blushes. It's the first real thing he's said since I've gotten here.

"Thanks for that, Robert. And thanks, Gavin, for bringing it up again, and breaking my heart afresh, you assface bastard." Greg reaches for another beer.

"Payback is sweet," you say smiling at Greg.

"You'll be fine, Greg, have another beer," Jordan says, "Rob-bo! Your turn."

"Ummmm... Never have I ever had anal sex," Rob says into his beer.

"Yeah, don't want to split some poor girl open, eh Big Knob?" Greg laughs. Rob looks mortified. God, I hate Greg.

To no one's real surprise, everyone in the room except Rob and Greg drink.

"Seriously?? Seriously, you guys?" Greg blinks in disbelief. "You've all had anal: That's insanity. Well, I mean I guess it makes sense since Gavin's had sex with Jess and Melia and we all know he's an ass man--"

"Hey, I'm an everything man," you correct him, slightly amused.

"Whatever. But Amy? Amy's had anal sex?! And with Jordan I'm assuming? Jesus..." Greg moans.

"Don't be jealous, man, all it takes is some love and understanding," Jordan winks at Greg.

"Oh, I'm not jealous. I'm disgusted. You guys know how many people get AIDS from having butt sex?"

"Greg, you can't get AIDS from having anal sex with your partner, if your partner doesn't have AIDS," you rationalize.

"Whatever. Enjoy your ass diseases. Un. Believable." Greg storms out into the kitchen. You and Jordan sigh and get up to go talk to Greg and calm him down. Greg can be a jerk when he's drunk.

"God, I forget what drama queen Greg is," Jess says. "I guess this game is over."

"Aw, but Melia didn't get a turn," Amy says.

"I'm truly fine with that. I hate coming up with these. Besides, I'm not sure what I would have said anyway," I admit.

"God, Greg is so annoying," Amy moans, "Why is he such a jerk?"

"He's not a jerk," Rob says quietly, "He just hates being left out. So he pouts a little when he feels like he's the odd man out. It's no big deal, he'll be over it soon."

"But he's not the odd man out," Amy points out, "you didn't drink either."

"I'm always the odd man out," Rob says matter-of-factly. There isn't a hint of self-pity to what he says. After everything that I've learned about Rob, this makes me like him even more.

"Rob, you're a really sweet guy," Amy says. Rob blushes. You come out of the kitchen.

"Hey, Amy? Go rescue your man before he starts a fist-fight with Greg? They're debating video game scores again and I don't want to get my hands dirty..."

Amy rolls her eyes and stands. "Well at least we're off of anal sex," she says. "Hey Jess, come help me in case I have to pull Jordan and Greg apart." They go into the kitchen leaving you and me alone with Rob.

You plop down on the couch next to me and kiss my neck. I'm turned on watching Rob as he watches you kiss me. My pussy gets wet instantly.

"Is this party over yet?" I murmur, "Because there's another party I'd like to get started soon..." I kiss your neck and then tug on your earlobe with my teeth.

"Keep that up, and I'll take you right now on the coffee table..." you growl.

"Is that a promise?" I whisper.

Jordan and Amy come out of the kitchen. "Hey, guys? I think we're gonna head off. Amy's got an early morning tomorrow and we have a long train ride home." Jordan goes over to hug Rob, "It was great seeing you, man." You get up to hug your friends goodbye.

"So that's it? This party's over?" Greg whines. "I still have room for at least two more beers."

"You should have thought of that before you were Captain Bringdown, Greggy," Jess reasons. "Now, be a gentleman and walk me home... I'm sure Gav and Mel want their privacy." Jess winks at me.

"They can't have privacy... Rob's here," Greg protests.

"Come on, Greg, I'll buy you one of those gross hot dogs you like to eat when you're drunk," Jess cajoles.

"...Fine." Greg smiles and gives in. He grabs his coat. "Bye, Losers," Greg waves to us. "Just kidding, love ya!"

You and see your friends out then you flop on the couch with me. Rob settles back into the armchair. We sit in a peaceful silence for a moment or two. I rest my feet on your lap and you begin absent-mindedly massaging the arches of my feet. Your strong hands work wonders on my sore feet as you look at me, your brown eyes searching my face for something.