Our Dirty Secret Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know what you want.

I look at Rob. He looks away shyly as he sips his beer, but I stay on him without breaking my gaze and eventually he looks back at me. I smile at him. Then slowly, deliberately, I crawl over to you on the couch and into your lap, straddling your narrow hips and wrapping my arms around your neck. I look into your eyes and nod.

You growl as you kiss me, sweeping your warm tongue between my lips and into my mouth, rubbing it against my tongue. You wrap your long arms around me as you kiss me passionately, and I feel your right hand slide down my back and cup my round ass. I moan involuntarily and you slide the other hand down to join the other. You squeeze and caress my pliant flesh over the soft fabric of my dress and tights as I grind my crotch against yours. I can feel how turned on you are, knowing that just the thought of your friend watching us makes you hard.

Holding me against you, you lay me back down on the couch and cover my body with your body, still kissing my lips, my eyelids, my cheekbones... then slowly, I feel you kissing your way down my neck, between the fleshy globes of my big tits and down to my warm pussy, which is getting wetter by the second.

You push my dress up to my waist and slide your fingers under the waistband of my tights, and in one motion, you slowly peel my tights and panties down my hips and legs and drop them on the floor. I open my thighs as you settle yourself between my legs and gaze down at my naked pussy. One of the reasons I wax my pussy totally bare is so you can see and feel just how wet you make me, and even now I can feel the clear liquid seeping out of my sex, wetting the pink puffy lips as you stare down at me. You separate the soft lips with your thumbs, exposing my wet delicate folds and my throbbing clit to your hungry gaze. My little fuckhole contracts involuntarily waiting for you to make your first move...

You moan and bury your head in my wet pussy, sucking my hard pink clit between your lips, and I can feel my nipples stiffen as I writhe and groan beneath you. I rub my distended nipples through my dress and spread my legs wider, giving you full access to my weeping snatch. The animalistic slurping and sucking sounds you make as you devour my pussy drive me crazy with lust. I gaze past your head and stare at Rob, who has his eyes fixed firmly between my legs. He takes another swig of his beer without breaking his gaze, and watches as you munch away at my wet twat. I can't believe how much having your friend witness our sex play lights me on fire. My pussy juices like mad and you suck up every drop of it with your hungry mouth.

You grab my ankles and push my knees into my chest, raising my hips off the couch a little. Still gripping my ankles, you lower your head and start licking at the tight knot of my asshole, teasing the sensitive flesh with your wet tongue. Then you lick along the length of my wet gash in one long stroke, from my puckered asshole up to my swollen clit and back again. "Mmmmm can't wait to fuck that naughty little asshole..." you moan. I arch my back and press my pussy into your face, groaning in pure pleasure.

You lift your face and suck on one of your long fingers for a second, then start working it into my tight butthole. Once you have your middle finger lodged firmly in my asshole you go back to sucking my clit, and start fucking your finger in and out of my rear. I'm grunting and humping my butt against your finger as I feel my pussy clench and spasm on the edge of orgasm. I feel the delicious ripples radiating out from my groin and my nipples and I shiver and moan as I cum.

"Oh fuck..." I hear Rob whisper, as he watches me cum all over your face and hand, bucking and writhing beneath you. I can hear myself panting as I come down from my fantastic orgasm, feel you gently licking and kissing my wet pussy lips and thighs.

I pull your face up to mine to kiss you again, licking my salty-sweet wetness from your lips and face. I pull off your shirt and toss it onto the floor, running my hands up and down your warm chest and back. I weave my fingers through your shaggy hair and pull your face down to my ripe cleavage. You kiss and lick the exposed skin of my breasts above the neckline of my dress, then pull me back up onto your lap and I straddle you again, this time my naked pussy presses against your jeans, wetting the fabric near your crotch with my sticky cum.

I raise my arms and you peel my dress off and over my head, leaving me naked except my black lace bra. "Hey man," you say to Rob, beckoning to him over my shoulder, "c'mere." Rob puts down his beer and approaches the couch slowly. You raise your eyebrow at me as if to say, "is this ok?" I smile. You grin at me. "Unhook her bra," you say to Rob, and he crouches down behind me.

I feel Rob's long, thick fingers shake slightly as he gently brushes the skin between my shoulder blades and unclasps my bra, letting my tits swing free. You pull my bra off and then bury your face between my fleshy melons, tickling my fat pink nipples with your soft hair. I giggle and then push you back against the couch, squirming my naked body away from you, climbing down between your legs and kneeling on the rug in front of you. Rob is sitting on the floor next to me and I can feel him watching as I unbuckle your belt, open your jeans and start sliding them off. They drag your boxer briefs down with them and your gorgeous pole pops into view, the shaft long and hard, the pronounced tip already shiny and wet with pre-cum.

My mouth waters as I wrap my fingers around your rod and stare up at you. I suck your stiff cock into my warm wet mouth and relish the sound of you moaning, as I suckle gently on the tip. I bob my head up and down enthusiastically, my lips wrapped around your wet dick, and I can feel you getting harder and thicker in my mouth. I take you as far down my throat as I can and I gag a little. I release you, breathe, then try it again. I'm showing off for Rob, and you know it, but you're certainly not complaining.

"Go ahead," I hear you whisper, "you can touch her... it's okay..."

I feel Rob move closer to me and then I feel his large hand gently caressing my back, raising goosebumps on the naked flesh. I moan and purr as I continue to fellate you happily, enjoying the sensation of your hands tangled in my dark curls and Rob stroking my back at the same time. I feel Rob lower his head to my skin and inhale, kissing the skin on my shoulder gently while he continues to caress me. I look up at you, with my lips wrapped around your cock, and you smile lovingly down at me as you run your fingers over my hair and face.

I let your cock slide out of my mouth and then lean forward on my knees to tongue your balls. I suck each one in my mouth, and you groan in response. I wiggle my tail a little, trying to will Rob to move his hand lower. You get a wicked smile on your face.

"Spank her ass," you tell Rob, "She's a naughty little bitch, and she loves it."

It's true. I get more goosebumps as I feel Rob's hand slide down the length of my back and cup one of my round asscheeks. His hands are so big, it feels like he could palm my butt without a problem. I moan and tease the head of your cock with my tongue, flicking it back and forth. I feel Rob lift his hand, and I tense and shiver in anticipation...

Smack! Rob's palm slaps the soft flesh of my ass and I feel the tender skin tingle, radiating out from where he hit me. Smack! He slaps the other cheek, making it bounce slightly, then he rubs the sting away with his large, warm palms. You hold my head and start fucking my face from below, groaning as your friend enjoys spanking my upturned ass. I moan around your cock, thoroughly enjoying my spanking.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Rob slaps my fleshy butt faster, making the reddened cheeks jiggle. I can hear his heavy breathing and your moaning. I can feel my pussy dripping on the carpet I'm so turned on. Rob gives me one final hard spank and then caresses my sore ass with both hands. You release my face and I breathe, while you lean forward and start caressing my ass as well.

"Aw, poor baby..." you whisper in my ear, "your ass is so red..." I feel you snake a finger between my cheeks, seeking out my asshole. I moan, my face pressed against your hip. You dip your finger lower between my pussy lips, and find my wetness. "Whoa, you are so wet, baby," you moan, "Come here." You beckon me back up to you and I climb up again. "Turn around," you say, and as soon as I turn my back to you, I feel you pull me back against you, settling me between your legs.

"I think Rob should get a taste of this juicy puss, don't you?" you whisper in my ear as your hands reach around and squeeze my tits. "Open your legs, baby," you say and I lean back a little and spread my legs. I can feel your hard cock pressed against my lower back. "Rob loves eating a nice wet pussy, don't you, Rob?"

Rob nods as he scooches over and sits between my open thighs, staring at my dripping snatch. We both watch him as he leans forward and starts gently licking between my puffy pink lips. It's strange feeling another man's tongue on my pussy, he's much more tentative and gentle than you, but it still feels amazing. He closes his eyes and licks his thick lips like he's savoring the taste. You pinch my nipples and play with my tits as you gently bite and tease my earlobe. I moan and grind my hips into Rob's face and he gets the hint: he starts sucking and lapping at my clit like a starving dog. I guess watching you all those years taught him well...

Rob lifts his face and looks up at us. "You taste so good, Melia..." he moans and then goes back to eating me. He spreads my lips apart with his fingers and suckles my clit noisily.

"Doesn't she?" you reply, caressing and squeezing my tits. I moan. "Like a juicy, salty peach... You like eating my baby's pussy?" you ask him.

"Ugghhhhh yeahhh..." Rob moans, trying to wiggle his tongue inside me.

"I think you're gonna make Melia cum, Rob..." you say, your hot breath against my ear, "You gonna cum, baby?"

"MMmmmmmm..." I moan. I grind my sopping pussy against Robs face as you lick and kiss along my neck.

"Fingerfuck her little pussy while you eat her, Rob, she loves that... don't you, baby?" you say. I groan in response. I feel Rob slide one of his long thick fingers inside my cunt and I shiver. "Rob's gonna eat you till you cum, and then I'm gonna fuck your tight pussy while he watches... okay?"

I nod. I can barely speak anymore, my body is so overwhelmed by all of the delicious sensations. Rob slides his finger in and out of my wet hole, rubbing my g-spot while he sucks my clit. He moans right into my open pussy and I look down. I notice that he has his giant cock out, and he's jerking it while he eats me. I get my first look at Rob's enormous cock: the swollen head alone is the size of a child's fist and the large hole in the tip is leaking clear liquid. I imagine fucking that big whale dick and that's all it takes...

I shriek as I cum, feel you pulling on my nipples as my pussy gushes, spraying Rob's entire face with the clear liquid. My hips buck and my legs tremble as I moan and shake, still squirting all over your friend. You hold me tightly to your chest and stroke my hair and face, murmuring into my ear, "That so good, so good, baby... You're so fucking beautiful when you cum..." as I come down.

"Holy fuck," Rob says. He pulls up his shirt and wipes his face with it. "That was incredible." He pulls his wet shirt over his head and it lands with our clothes in a heap on the floor. "I've never had a girl squirt on me before!"

My eyes are glued to Rob's huge cock, as it bobs up and down, freed from the confines of his pants and boxers. You catch me staring.

"What do you think, baby?" you whisper in my ear, "You wanna try to take it?" Rob blushes.

"Yes," I say.

"Okay," you reply, "The lady says yes." Rob looks stunned. "We are at your beck and call. How do you want to do it?"

"I want you to fuck me first, baby," I say. I'm hoping you can open me up enough to try it without it being too painful. "Then Rob."

"As you wish," you wink at me. "But I get to pick the position."

"Deal," I smile.

"Hey, Rob, why don't you lie on your back on the rug?" you say. Rob slides his pants and boxers down and lies on his back on the floor. He's so tall, his legs extend all the way off the carpet. "Now, Melly, get on your hands and knees, but straddle Rob's face too... that's a girl." I settle my pussy over Rob's face and lean forward on my hands and knees. My face is a good foot away from Rob's monster cock. I can see it, but his body is so long I can't reach it with my mouth.

I feel you kneel behind my upraised ass, as Rob starts hungrily sucking and lapping at my sensitive clit again. You slide the head of your cock up and down my wet crack, seeking out my opening, and when you find it, you push in, sliding it home.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuck..." I groan as your thick cock slides into me. I can feel Rob's tongue nursing on my clit and your cock filling me full at the same time... I've never felt anything so exquisite before. Rob's hands reach down and find my dangling tits, kneading and pulling the soft flesh, and I'm in heaven. You grab my hips and start fucking me doggy style.

My whole body feels like it is on fire. You slide in and out of my slick channel with your thick cock while Rob sucks my clit and tugs on my nipples. You spank my ass a couple of times for good measure as you plug away at my pussy. The slaps sting my already sore cheeks, but I like it. My pussy is already sopping wet and you're gliding effortlessly in and out.

I feel your hands spreading my cheeks open, exposing my tight pucker. I know how much you like to look down at my winking asshole when you fuck me from behind, because you always say so. Normally, once you do that, it doesn't take long for you to want to pull out of my pussy and start fucking my butt instead. You're lucky you got me because I sure love getting fucked up the ass...

All of a sudden, I hear you spit, and I feel your wet saliva drool into my spread ass. You use your finger to lube up my butthole while you fuck me, dipping it inside and wiggling it a little, stretching my tailpipe open. I groan.

"I don't believe I've fucked your ass yet today, Melly... I think I should. What do you think?" you ask. I can hear that wicked grin in your voice.

"Not yet," I pant, humping my ass onto your dick and your probing finger. "Please... just a few more minutes...This feels so fucking good..." I love having your dick up my ass but I don't want to stop what we're doing. I could definitely get addicted to having a tongue on my clit and a dick in my pussy at the same time...

I stare at Rob's thick cock and grab the shaft with my hand. My hand barely fits around it. I tug on it a few times, and Rob groans.

"Baby, I think it's Rob's turn," I say. "Let me try to work him into my pussy first and then you can fuck my ass, okay?"

"Sounds good," you say, pulling out of my stretched pussy with a wet slurp, my juices wetting the insides of my thighs. "I've opened her up for you, Robbo. Have at 'er." I climb off of Rob's face. He looks dazed and drunk with lust, his big lips wet with my juices.

"Rob, why don't you sit in that chair?" I suggest, directing him to our comfy armchair. Rob stumbles towards the chair and settles back down in it. I crawl over between his legs and grip his swollen dick again. "Hey babe?" I call to you, "Can you grab the lube?"

I start jacking Rob's cock with both hands, and he leans back in his chair and sighs, watching me and licking his lips in anticipation, still tasting my pussy on them as he does so. I open my mouth wide and try to stretch my lips around the fat head. It barely fits but I get it in. I suck on the tip, letting my spit drool down his shaft.

I feel you sit on the floor next to me. "That's so fucking hot, baby..." you say and stroke my hair tenderly while I suck your friend's cock.

I can't believe we are doing this, letting someone else in our wild private life... But it feels really right, amazing in fact. We both know that any affection we have for Rob won't interfere with the strong bond you and I share. Hell, it may even be strengthening it. I love that you are man enough to share me with your friend, proud to share me, without being threatened or jealous of him. I can sense that us making your friend happy, makes you happy. And knowing all of this makes me love you even more, if that's possible.

I pull my lips off of Rob's cock and kiss you deeply, telling you without words how much I love you, how much I want you, how much I love that I am yours. I know you get it. You tip the bottle of lube upside down, and drip the slippery liquid onto your friend's gigantic cock as I run my fingers up and down, lubing the shaft. We lube him up together like this for a minute or two, and then you kiss me again. "I love you, baby," you whisper in my ear.

I climb up into Rob's lap, settling myself over his huge cock. He leans forward, buries his face in my hair and inhales. I feel my palms sweating a little, all of a sudden, as the nerves hit me. I look over my shoulder at you and you sense my panic. You rub my lower back and lean forward.

"Okay, Rob, why don't you hold your cock upright and give Melia both her hands free to manoeuvre..." you suggest. Rob grabs his thick shaft and holds it upright. The huge head is as wide as my whole pussy. I reach down and spread my pussy lips and try to rub the head of his cock between them.

I masturbate myself on his horsecock like this for a few minutes, rubbing my clit against the spongy head. It feels really good. Finally, I position the head right at my opening and try to sit down on it. Rob holds his cock steady, and thank god for that, because it does not want to go in.

"I don't think I can do it, baby," I pant, looking to you, the worry apparent in my voice.

"Yes, you can," you say, "I know you can. I'm gonna coach you through this."

I nod. I can feel the fat head of his cock pushing against the opening of my pussy, the pressure is intense. "Okay, now I want you to think about gyrating your hips like you're twisting a corkscrew into a cork..." I visualize a corkscrew and gyrate my hips slowly. I feel his cock making a bit of headway, gaining a tiny entry. "Good. Now, take a deep breath... and exhale." As I exhale I feel my pussy relax and slide down about an inch. I feel the head of his cock pop in, finally.

"The head is definitely in, Melia," you say, excited. Rob groans.

"Oh, I know," I say, practically panting. There is no way I could have missed that. I breathe trying to get myself used to the intense, slightly painful feeling of Rob's giant cockhead stretching my poor pussy wide open. As I breathe, the stinging subsides. I notice Rob is panting too.

"This feels so fucking good, Gav..." he moans. "Oh my God..."

"I know... I have the best girlfriend... the sexiest girlfriend..." you murmur to me, stroking my back, kissing my ear and my cheekbone. "You ready to push a little more of that fuckstick into your cunt?" you ask me.

I close my eyes, inhale and then slowly exhale and feel a couple of inches of Rob's cock slide into my tight hole. Holy fuck, I've never felt anything this intense in my life. There are times when it felt like your cock was splitting me open, but Rob's giant cock makes your cock seem like child's play. I feel like I'm just one big breathing, pulsating sheath, being fucked wide open, impaled on a humongous dick.

Rob moans and grips my ass. "I think I just need to stay like this for awhile..." I moan. "I'm not sure I can take any more..." My legs are shaking. Rob nuzzles into my neck, kissing the skin from my jawline down to my breasts. I wrap my arms around Rob's neck and hold on.