Our Dirty Secret Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rob, why don't you hold Mel up if you can," you suggest, sensing my exhaustion. Rob cups his hands under my ass and holds me in place. "I'm gonna try to relax you..." I feel your wet, lubed-up fingers snake between my ass cheeks and start massaging my anus. It feels so good. I sigh.

"Oh yeah, Gavin..." I moan. "Keep doing that..."

"Rob, spread her ass open while you hold her... yeah... just like that. Beautiful." Rob holds my asscheeks open so you have clear access to my tight backdoor. "Melly, I can't even describe how hot this is, seeing your pussy being stretched open like this... fuck!"

I moan and rest my head against Rob's shoulder as you tickle and caress my asshole some more. You press your finger against the wet opening. Then I feel your finger gain entry, sucked into my tight hole. I gasp. You saw the intruding finger in and out.

"Baby, I can feel Rob's cock through your ass..." you groan. I feel Rob shudder a bit against me.

I know what you want. I know you're dying to do it. I'm not sure if it's the overwhelming feeling of surrender or if I'm simply drunk on cock, but I grit my teeth and say, "Do it. C'mon baby: fuck my ass. I know you want to."

"Did I mention how much I love this girl?" you ask Rob. I hear you pop the cap off the lube again as you grease up your cock.

"Just go slow, baby," I beg. I'm about as adjusted as one can be to being impaled on a humongous cock.

You crouch behind me. I feel you rub your wet cock against my dilated asshole, and then push in. I push out with my muscles, like I've trained myself to do, and the intense stretching feeling lessens. The head of your cock slides into my butthole. Now it's your turn to groan.

"Ohhhhh holy FUCK," you moan. Rob moans in response. "I can feel your fucking dick, man, I can feel you in her pussy..." You groan and slide in further, gaining an inch or two.

"Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod..." I chant, trying to accommodate a dick in both my holes. Just a moment ago I had never felt anything so intense in my life: now this was topping that.

"Breathe, baby... breathe..." you command me through gritted teeth. I push out again and exhale and you slide all the way into my ass, buried to the hilt.

I feel you pull back slightly, and then start sliding in and out of my ass, fucking my asshole with your slippery cock, your swollen balls crashing against Rob's heavy nutsack. I'm powerless to move, to do anything, still impaled on Rob's cock. I can feel my tender insides drag in and out with your pistoning cock. Rob groans: you're essentially fucking both of us at the same time.

"Oh God... Oh God..." Rob pants, "Mel, Gav, I'm gonna cum soon... holy shit... I'm gonna cum..."

"Cum inside me," I beg, dying to feel his enormous load in my pussy. We couldn't move anyway, if we tried.

"Go for it," you say, smiling at Rob over my shoulder, "Nut inside my girlfriend's tight pussy."

Rob shudders and groans and grips my asscheeks tight. All of a sudden, I can feel this tremendous pressure building up inside me, and then what feels like a water gun squirting this thick volume of hot cum inside my stretched pussy. I can practically feel my cervix being sprayed with a geyser of his sperm as his cock spurts again and again inside me. I wail and moan.

"Holy shit," you say, "I think I could even feel that."

Slowly, carefully, I feel you pull out of my plundered asshole. You help Rob as he slowly lifts me off his shrinking cock. Finally, I feel the head slide out of my gaping pussy followed by what feels like a quart of cum. I have absolutely no muscle control to stop the flow of spunk as it leaks out of my dilated hole and drips all over Rob's stomach and pubic hair, pooling in his belly button.

"Oh my God..." I moan. "That was crazy..."

I'm dazed as Rob lifts me like a rag doll and lays me back down on the carpet. I have his sperm matted to my thighs, coating my pink pussy lips, still dripping out of my sore pussy. You slide your hands down my chest and rest it on my heaving belly, calming my labored breathing.

"You did so good, baby," you coo, "I can't believe you got that much cock in you..."

"I can't either," I say, laughing. "I'm gonna be dripping cum for days..."

You lower your head and gaze between my thighs at my sloppy sperm-coated crack. Thick white spunk bubbles out of my fuckhole and drips onto the carpet. "Holy fuck," you whisper.

You stroke your cock and let your fingers play with my sticky pussy lips. Both my holes feel so empty... All of a sudden, I feel hornier than ever, high off of our sexual escapades.

"Fuck my butt, baby" I say, looking up at you, "Ride my ass..."

"You sure?" you ask, concerned. I nod.

"Okay, then," you say grinning, "You never have to ask me that twice..." You flip me over onto my tummy and pull my hips up so I'm on my knees, raising my ass in the air. "Hold on for the ride..." My cunt is still dripping sperm on the rug as you ease your swollen cock back into my waiting asshole.

"Ooohhhhh yesssss..." I hiss as I feel your cock slide into my lubed-up chute once more. "That's right, baby, fuck my ass... fuck that little asshole..."

You grip my hips and start humping my butt with quick strokes. "Oh I'm gonna pound that ass..." you grunt, "I'm gonna open you up and coat that butthole with my jizz..." My pussy and ass are clenching and spasming, my skin is vibrating, on fire... I love it when you talk dirty to me, and now especially in front of Rob.

Your balls are slapping into my sloppy pussy as you pound my poor asshole, your furred nutsack getting coated with Rob's cum. "Oh man, your tight little shitter is just stretched around my cock!"

I look up and see Rob crouching on the carpet, watching us. His cock is somehow hard again and his breathing is heavy as he jerks off, watching you fuck my upturned ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhh..." I moan, listening to your balls slapping against my wet pussy. I love having your cock pound my ass. You fuck me hard and fast, forcing air inside my butt with each stroke. You pound me harder and faster, my poor asshole farting helplessly around your pistoning cock.

"Oh yes," you moan. I know how much that perverse noise turns you on... "Hey baby, I think after I nut in your ass, Rob should cum all over your gaping asshole... what do you think?"

"Oh, fuck..." Rob moans, jerking his cock harder.

"Yes yes yessss..." I groan, "Cum up my butt baby, fill your little buttslut with your hot cream. I want all your cum up my ass..."

"Aaaahhhhhh..." you scream as you let loose a torrent of jizz up my clenching butthole. It feels amazing to feel spurt after spurt, as your heavy balls empty their contents into my chute. You're panting and sweating as you motion to Rob to come over to us on the carpet. You pull your softening cock out of my ass, and Rob crouches over my gaping asshole, filled to overflowing with your cum.

"Do it, man," you encourage him, "Cum in her butt..."

I feel Rob press the thick bell-end of his huge cock up against my gaping hole as volley after volley of thick spunk hits my tender insides. With nowhere left to go, my ass starts overflowing, sperm running out of my butt and dripping down my already sloppy pussy lips. Rob is still going, cumming all over my upturned ass, coating my soft cheeks with his goo. Rob grunts and gives his thick cock some final tugs, dripping the last of his spooge on my sticky asscrack.

You hold my cheeks apart for a few seconds, admiring your handiwork, then I feel you licking my asscrack, sucking the sperm out of my slackened butthole, your hands rubbing cum into my soft asscheeks like lotion. More spunk bubbles out of my butt and you lick it up ravenously, not caring if you're consuming your own sperm or your friend's. "Oh my God, Melly, there is so much fucking cum all over your ass and pussy..." you moan, sucking and licking me clean.

I'm still on my hands and knees, cum leaking out of both my holes as you spread my ass open and lick my entire crack from behind, asshole to clit. You poke your tongue up my still slackened butthole and start fucking my backdoor with your tongue. "Ooohhhhh fuuuck, Gav..." I moan. You start sucking the cum out of my ass, as my tight ring starts to close up around your tongue.

I reach underneath and start rubbing my clit, still sticky with cum, as you rim my asshole like a man possessed. My pussy contracts and the last of Rob's giant load dribbles out, wetting my rubbing fingers and my swollen clit. I feel that familiar warm feeling building, radiating from my pussy, and I cum again, my holes pulsing and my skin tingling deliciously. You tickle my asshole with your tongue and laugh as I come down. I giggle and laugh too, high from my orgasm, and as I lay out on the carpet, you crawl up and snuggle in, collapsing on the floor with me. Rob stretches out next to me, and we lie contented on the rug together, the three of us.

"Thank you, baby," I giggle, kissing your lips, your sweaty chest.

"No, I think we should be thanking you, Mel," you say hoarsely, stroking my face and my hair.

"Thank you, Melia," Rob says, and kisses my shoulder. "That was the most amazing thing, hands down, that has ever happened to me..."

"Mmmmm you are very welcome, boys," I say snuggling into the two warm men on either side of me, the heat from your bodies making me drowsy. You hold my face in your hands and kiss my forehead while Rob rests his heavy palm on my hip. I've never felt so safe and contented and satisfied in my life.

"Yeah, you're welcome anytime, Rob," you say, mischievous glint in your eye, "But next time you come, I think you owe us a new carpet."