All Comments on 'Our Escort'

by slowhand335

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheap cuckold wimp crap!!!

Only real pervert can find satisfaction by watching her wife get's fucked by a stranger!!! Or they are not man enough!!! Why that people marry is obscure!!! 95 % of marriages with swining/sharing shatter!!!

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Ugh! Only made a few paragraphs

Oh Literotica , Why have thou forsaken us ?

Maybe someday this site will return to what it once was , but , for most average people , the future here looks very grim indeed

I can only wish that things change for the better here , or maybe a new site will open that caters to real life people , and not this !

dyonysosdyonysosover 7 years ago
@ Crkcppr

Absolutly 100 % right @ Crkcppr,this site has become deplorable,i understand it's free but still the standard has dropped several levels with,a few,very few, exeptions ,like you i hope it will be possible to go back sometime soon

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Crkcppr, try the stories in other categories

I agree that if you only read stories submitted in the Loving Wives category, the pickings are rather slim.

Broaden your view a little. There are some wonderful authors submitting excellent stories in other categories. Authors such as OneHitWanda who is as good as anybody I have read on Literotica writes such engaging stories that I read them even though they are Incest stories and I abhor incest. Chloe Tzang's most recent story is sweet. Romance attracts excellent writers such as AdrianLeverkuhn.

Give LW a big swerve for a while. The excellence is elsewhere.

Lue

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Time

The only good thing about the crap being posted posted is it gives me more time for real life.

Maybe if the advertisers get fewer clicks because we have been driven away things will change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Respect

Where did it go?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whinging wankers

Maybe Lit should have a cuck section but they haven't.

...... if you don't like cuck, ignore it

...... if someone is a lousy writer, don't read it

..... Lit is great, you can start writing and years later end up a great writer like me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AGAIN WHY

Why do you haters come here every day, read the letters then blast the writers because you did not like it..God, Get a Life

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Got to agree

Literotica, and LW in particular, has really gone to shit over the last several years. It's a shame. From about 2005 to 2013, LW was great. But the fags and cucks have taken over. Oh, well. As someone commented, more time for real life.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Welcome to LW

I read the comments before the story and expected this to be much, much worse than it is! A few vocal readers in this category absolutely hate any story where a wife has extramarital sex and doesn't end up dead or divorced. I know what you're thinking: then why do they read the category that is designated for stories about extramarital fun, swinging, and sharing? When you find an answer to that question, please let me know.

Now, as for your story, I found it lacking in several ways. The decision to tell this tale in the present tense made it difficult to read. The story was told in such a clinical, matter-of-fact manner that it removed any tension or drama. In the end, it was just a sex scene.

I see that you've contributed two other stories, and both have that little red "H" next to them. You won't see that "H" in this category. If ratings are important to you, I'd steer clear of Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No one is interested in your shit writers, luedon

Chloe Tzang is the biggest score cheating asshole on the site. You've always hated the really good writers and bragged up the shit ones. You taking your comments somewhere else would improve LW about ten percent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You need a separate catagory for this chuck shit

another marriage gone to hell

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
@ Swingerjoe " why do they read the category " " " " " " " , let me know ?

It's called the Loving Wives Hall of Fame !

If you think any different , then what your smoking has been laced with hallucinogens !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuck is gay

# 1

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ crkcppr

I read your comment several times and I still don't know what it means!

My point is that if you find stories about extramarital fun, swinging, and sharing distasteful, then don't be so shocked and offended when you read a story that includes those themes in the category that is specifically designated for those kinds of stories!

I wouldn't visit the "incest" category and be shocked and offended to see a story about a man humping his daughter. I avoid that category for that reason.

Because the "and more" clause of LW has such a broad interpretation, we often see stories in LW that include romance, group sex, interracial, anal, non-erotic, and even gay male.

Hell, there have been a number of stories posted in LW over the past few days that included man-on-man action. You know what I did when I read that part of those stories? I clicked the "back" button and moved on. I didn't leave an angry comment to insult the author and anyone else who may have enjoyed the story. What would be the point of that?

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
@ Swingerjoe

My comment is very clear , just read any of the first 50 or so of the best this category has to offer , as per the rules of Lit , Called the Loving wives Hall of Fame ,and then please tell me how they have anything at all in common with the total shit that has been posted here lately.

Other than the fact that they're posted on the same site , they have as much in common as " To kill a mockingbird " as they do to an episode of Green Acres.

Other long term readers understand exactly what I'm saying .

I even would be willing to bet you do too , but you seem to enjoy the art of contradiction too much to admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What is fun about this?

This isn't a fantasy straight men like, so who wants this, if a couple did this it would change them, change their marriage, and greatly affect their life together or more likely their lives apart. The big myth on L.W. is every guy wants to watch his wife, his partner, his soul mate with some muscular guy with huge dick, really. That in real life would kill 99.9% of marriages yet this stupid shit gets cranked out day after day to scores of 2. Question Joe, you ever watch Mrs. Swingerjoe with some black guy, did that turn you on, make your marriage sooo much better?

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ crkcppr

Okay. That still doesn't address my point about this category. If you're saying you read LW because you're hoping to discover the next "Grief" or "Last Chimes of Fall," that's fine. But it still doesn't answer why you're shocked and/or offended to read a story like this one. Not every story can be "To Kill a Mockingbird."

This is a site for amateur writers. You're paying nothing to read these stories. What is the point of telling an amateur writer that he sucks and his story is crap? Would you stop a street performer and tell him the same? Would you attend an elementary school's talent show and shout at the performers from the anonymity of darkness to tell them how much they suck?

When I criticize a story, I always say why. At least that gives the author some feedback that may or may not be useful. Lamenting about the suckiness of a story and the downward spiral of this category helps no one.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Re. "What is fun about this?"

Did you know that 99.2% of all statistics you read on the internet are completely made up? I got that statistic from the same source as yours!

If you really want to know how rare this fantasy is, or the success/failure rate of married couples who actually make their fantasy a reality, I invite you to read "On Open Marriage and Swinging, Part Two."

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
I give this one 4 stars

This was obviously a loving couple who branched out of their marriage. Maybe it was a one off, maybe not but there was no humiliation or going behind the others back. Just a husband and wife who wanted to try something new.

I am the first to complain about moronic or asinine plots where the husband is perfect and his supermodel-hot wife cheats on him with a bigger dicked asshat and the wife is so dumb she can't walk and chew gum at the same time, divorces her, ruins her life and then meets and marries an even more beautiful woman and his life is perfect.

This was a good story. A little threadbare but a good start.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
The issue really is cynical definition of "Loving" Wives...

on the part of Laurel and Manu as well as those who insist on using the subtitle to redefine "loving."

Many of us naively think the "Loving" is used in the more traditional sense but in the stories that apparently meet the Literotica definition there really is no love but lust. Thus the cynicism.

I have grudgingly reached the conclusion the the Laurel cynical definition of the word really applies and this category really is about extramarital sex and that truly loving wife stories fit in under "and more."

There are those who will try to peddle the sophistry that it's more loving for a partner to encourage or permit extramarital sex, swinging, and open relationships with the implication that faithful, honorable, and monogamous relationships are somehow less evolved or open minded. That mindset that been part of the fabric of the site since the beginning.

The swinging stories don't interest many of us but they probably belong here along with the stab your partner in the back betrayal stories. They address a segment of the audience and while I can't understand their attraction.

However, the FETISH stories.... Sexual Sadism and Humiliation along with Sexual Masochism belong in FETISH in my opinion. The overtly gay stories, and there are many should be published in Gay Male, again my opinion.

Everyone is entitled to comment. I wish commenters would have unique identities (not anonymous) so that real dialogue can be achieved. The excuses for not taking responsibility for posts are completely specious.

The racist and personal attack comments should be deleted as soon as they appear. Again, my opinion.

I hate rape and suspect that the perpetrators and those who get off on reading rape stories to be borderline sociopaths, not welcome in any civil society. Rape is not erotic, it is pathological.

Yet Laurel and Manu encourage and rape stories and overt racism as demonstrated by the fact that they have established specific categories for them. Sad.

Enough of my rambling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Decent read.

I have only 1 point in this story. The wife was turned on because 2 guys were doing the woman in the video when they did it for real the husband only watched.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ foolscap

I can't believe I'm going to write this, but I agree with you. Mostly. Re. the name "Loving Wives," I've always considered "loving" in that context to be a verb; not an adjective. If taken in that context, then these stories are consistent.

I'm always bewildered by comments like "she can't love her husband because she had sex with another man with her husband's full consent and enthusiastic support." Why -- WHY -- is sex SO important to those who make such comments? Is there no more to marriage than sex? Is it completely impossible for a married couple to have a little fun and explore their sexuality in a completely safe and consensual way and live happily ever after? I know, literally, hundreds of people who do just that. I realize that's anecdotal evidence, but the nonanecdotal evidence seems to corroborate.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 7 years ago
LW descriptions

Perhaps this section could be called 'Husbands & Wives'

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it...

...because I lived it (but not with an escort). It was glorious and my husband and I were thrilled by the experience and have repeated it several times. The usual group of haters showed up to trash a Loving Wives story. Ignore them, most readers do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

A decent extra-marital adventure.

Many commenters do not seem to understand that 'extra-marital' means outside a marriage and that 'loving' is used as a verb in this case. 'Loving' does not describe the wife.

By definition the stories on his site will include wives having sex with men who are not their husbands.

Does this help clear up any misunderstanding about what to expect when you read a story on the Loving Wives site?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
JUST ENJOY WHAT OTHERS HAVE WORKED TO PROVIDE!

After reading comments of those who bemoan the ‘Good Ole Days’ of Lit. I did a little research into the archives. I managed to get back as far as 2000 and up to 2005. Guess what—the same type stories were posted back then. I’m not sure when Lit cutoff the public comments; the 00 stories I found didn’t have them. They were in the 05 stories, however and the same comments about LW going to hell in a handbasket were popular.

What does all this mean? Maybe that when you give something to certain people for free they will just trash it; for an example check out the free houses given to the disadvantaged back in the 60’s and 70’s. Today a little drive down any southern backroads will give ample testimony to the failure of LBJ’s ‘Great Society’ in the form of taxpayer provided single family dwellings that are falling apart from abuse

After listening to the Hillery-Bernie debates this crazy season one can only conclude we haven’t yet learned “there is no free lunch.”

Oh yeah--the story isn't all that bad, slowhand335. Thanks for letting us read it without shelling out a few bucks.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
Nothing like perpetuating a redneck stereotype....

you do the carolinas proud.

geesh

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ CD

You know you've won the argument when the leftists start their inevitable petty name-calling. Good work, and great point. It's easy enough for anyone to dig into the archives here and see the same stupid people making the same stupid comments a decade ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@SJ and CD

Your first mistake was trying to have an intelligent conversation with anyone from "the clique". Any stories that don't come from their favorite 3 are trash. Many have learned the hard way. Do not start a conversation with Randi's pet lapdog (Cpprcrk), her alter ego (kimi) or her cheerleader (foolscap). You'll be spinning in circles all night.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Following my rules...3*

Following my rules...They were a couple in total understanding, maybe they didn't discussed the matter enough times, but they did it in total agreement, no humiliating scenes. they hired an escort, no strings attached, no one wanting nothing more than what was agreed. Maybe not all well explained...it would be 2,5 *, so 3*

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 7 years ago
How did I get here?

I didn't even read the story, much less comment on it. @Foolscap and Crkcppr: I did the numbers. There are about 85 percent more readers and voters for consequences stories than there are for cuckold/swinging/sharing stories, based on the stories I've written. The numbers are probably reversed for writers. There are far more c/s/s writers.

Raw numbers, you can do the math: 45821 views, 1453 votes for my average consequences story

Top scoring c/s/s story in hall of fame has 199 votes. The two stories have been up a similar time. 199 is about 13 percent of 1453. Views would be about 5900.

Easy to see where the "clique" is. It's a tiny minority of readers but a huge majority of writers. Both groups are probably necessary to the economic health of the site. Reading the titles and authors from the hall of fame also shows where the good writers write.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
LOL

I always get a laugh out of it whenever someone uses votes, ratings, views, "Hall of Fame" status, etc. as an argument to support their opinion. In other sections of this site, these measurements may be meaningful. Here in Loving Wives? Not so much.

Just as a reminder to everyone, I wrote a story back in May using a pen name. I wrote this story in about 20 minutes, on my cellphone, using my thumbs. I didn't proofread it at all, and I put no thought into it whatsoever before I began writing it. I simply followed the standard BTB template.

To date, here are the stats on that story:

56,462 views (average of 400 views per day)

1,350 votes (average of 9.6 votes/day)

87 comments

Current score: 4.32

It takes ZERO effort to become a phenomenal success in the Loving Wives category -- as long as you stick to the script. And as long as you measure "success" by votes, views, comments, scores, etc..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If we ignore them maybe they will go away

The trouble is we can't seem to ignore these stories as they are so distasteful and unerotic. Something like a pimply schoolboy adolescent porn mag. I would like to go back to read inventive, original writing, one that comes to mind is "Water" by radk. Another one even though it was a long story had me 'hooked' from the start, I think the story is "The cuckold diet challenge" or something like that by FTDS. What gets tedious is long, interminable, 'wordy' mind bogglingly boring descriptions of rutting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was funny, swingerjoe. What were you trying to prove again?

Don't believe the other writer mentioned scores at all. Those are changed. Views and voter numbers don't lie. All you did was prove the other guy's point. You wrote a BTB story and proved his point. People read those, they don't read the other. What a moron. You thought you were being so smart and wound up proving the other guy's point. Slick move, buddy.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 7 years ago

He proved that quality doesn't earn you views or votes. Shitty stories, I remember the one he is taking about, get views and votes, mostly by anons refreshing the page again and again to vote multiple times probably.

I remember feeling like I was going insane reading Joe's story and seeing the btb crowd rush to defend it when it was so clearly a rush job that shouldn't even have been published in the state it was in. But I'm sure that the btb crowd will rush to claim that stories are vetted or moderated when someone points out that someone like sbrooks is a shitty writer who clearly needs editing.

And looking at the hall of fame, is your point that it's mostly authors who don't actually write here any longer? Because if so you're right. Not a single one of those stories is written by anyone who spend their time stalking Joe in the comments to insult him any time he expresses an opinion or telling cuckold authors that they don't deserve to write their stories like blackrandl and get little group like to do.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Dear Anony

Fine, then toss aside the scores. Pretend I didn't mention it. My point is that these statistics are completely irrelevant in this category. I actually went back and reread randi's comment and noticed that she's comparing views/votes in Loving Wives to views/votes in other categories. Is there anyone who believes that LW stories don't generate more views and votes than other categories? This is why writers put so many stories in LW that don't belong in that category!

If a crappy story that I wrote on my cellphone in 20 minutes can generate more page views and votes than the average story in any other category, then those measurements shouldn't carry much weight...right?

It doesn't matter whether a LW story is "BTB" or "cuck." It will get a ton of eyeballs, votes, and comments just because it's in the LW category. My LW stories have generated roughly 39,000 page views per story, and most of my stories are not BTB. I've written stories in eight different categories, and those usually generate far fewer views, votes and comments.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Careful there, FLC

Your grip on sanity is beginning to slip a bit. "and get little group like to do." Um, okay. You obviously didn't read Randi's comment. "Both groups are probably necessary to the economic health of the site." How is that telling cuckold writers "they don't deserve to write their stories?"

That is probably when you lost it. Usually, when one feels sanity slipping away, it really is. Is that when they locked you up? You did disappear there for a while. How did you escape, anyway? I may need to know sometime.

Randi didn't say one word to, or about Joe and his "right" to do anything he wants to do. You just made that up. The argument was about how many people read what kind of story, not how good either kind was or when they were written, and it was addressed to Foolscap and Crkcppr. You got off on the wrong trail there. Maybe another pill will improve your concentration.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 7 years ago

Ah yes, the best way to prove that your little clique doesn't stalk the comments looking for a chance to insult and belittle anyone who disagrees with you is to rush to the defense of your group's leader by belittling and insulting someone who disagrees with you. Well played! Next you'll undercut the very real problem this site has with racism and sexism by claiming that everyone else are the "real" racists and sexists and high five each other and declare mission accomplished.

I disappeared for a while because this is a shitty, toxic community with nothing really worthwhile coming out of it. But a certain author, carvohi, begged me to come back to read his newest stories (after he personally insulted my wife but before he had his meltdown about how no one really understand his genius and his subtle plotting and declare he was taking his ball and going home). As the occasional typo shows, I now browse the comments from my phone while bored at work primarily, since I realized I still enjoyed pissing off anons.

Plus several of the threatening emails I've gotten have claimed I'm responsible for several "good" authors no longer posting, and how can that knowledge not go to someone's head a little?

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 7 years ago
Nope

The stories I took the stats from were both LW stories, "Cobblestone Streets," for me. The stories were of similar age, so I used them.

Loving wives is not the most popular category, by far. It starts fast, but doesn't have much of a finish. The most views I have on a LW story is 72,000 and some odd. I have several stories in other categories with twice that many. 180000 is the top with over 2000 votes. Not a LW story. Some writers I've seen claim to have stories with over a million views. Not LW. I make no claims for other writers, just me. I have no idea about how my numbers are reflective of other writers' experiences, but fairly typical, I suspect. From what I've seen in the threads, I have a high reader to voter ratio. Probably, the better writers have higher ratios. Most things I've read say about 1 percent of readers vote. About 3 percent of mine do, on average. Views shows what people favor more than scores do.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
"Your grip on sanity is beginning to slip a bit."

Kimi, that grip was lost long ago and far away. It's nice that his new friends let him carry the water for them. Too bad the water is so alkaline.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 7 years ago

Dear anon,

What does "go all suicide bomber' mean in this context? Why is it when blackrandl, Kimi, foolscap or their little clique comment on others it's just 'staying their opinions', but when I do it it's done sign of mental illness? I'd it because you can't actually argue with the content of what I said, so like Kimi you have to just go straight to insults and attempts to diminish anyone you don't agree with? Because that's what it looks like.

Not that I actually care what an anon says, anons have nothing of value to contribute to any conversation. Their cowardice might be the only thing foolscap and I ever agree about. I'd say we after on rape being deplorable, but then he like Kimi and the others will jump in to defend rape stories like 'can't let go' so long as they come from their side.

Like a lot of republican voters right now morals and principles only matter until it's time for your team to score a win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Escort For The Wife!

This was a unique story-line of a couple who expanded their sexual boundaries by hiring an escort for the wife. We rarely see a story where the woman pays for sex and that in itself was hot. My wife has done the same when we were on vacation in the Caribbean.

However, this story seems a bit overly planned and possibly lacking in spontaneity, which would have added to the eroticism. Nevertheless, ignore all the hate mail comments in this forum. You have talent and you should keep writing.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Most popular category

I just took a look, and regardless of whether you measure "most popular" by the number of stories submitted, the number of views, or the number of stories favorited, one category emerges as the clear leader on this site: Incest.

Please excuse me while I puke. How anyone can stomach writing or reading such stories amazes me. But hey, we all have our kinks. The world would be a boring place if we all shared the same kink.

What really perplexes me is that many of the same people who berate those who enjoy stories about consensual extramarital sex are the same folks who get off on stories about family members fucking each other.

The thing is, no matter how vile and disgusting I find incest to be, I acknowledge that many people seem to get off on it and share that fantasy. (And let's hope it remains a fantasy for most of them.) You won't see me invading the Incest category and insulting the writers and readers who enjoy those stories. That's just one of the many ways in which I differ from the BTB clique.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Dear moron anony

I'll send you a check for a billion dollars if you can find a single comment I've written where I've claimed that only stories of a certain type should be posted here, or that anyone who doesn't like a story that I like is fucked up.

You're a complete idiot if that's what you think I do here. Maybe you never developed reading comprehension skills. Maybe you suffer from a traumatic brain injury. Maybe you have me mixed up with the BTB clique or something. I honestly can't explain your ignorance.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
The moron anonny comment

Joe, there are occasions when I would prefer that you tone down the ferocity of your retaliations. This isn't one of them.

The moronic anonymouse did what so many commentators do -- he responded to what he sees as a stereotype of SwingerJoe rather than the comment. It is happening all the time on the Loving Wives commentaries..

If commenters responded to the stories and to other people's comments rather than to the imgae they have of the person making the comment, we could have reasonable discussions rather than inconclusive arguments.seen here.

I live in hope,

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More lies from swinger joe

"Is there anyone who believes that LW stories don't generate more views and votes than other categories? This is why writers put so many stories in LW that don't belong in that category!" Just a lie. It gets proved and then Joe acts like he discovers incest is more popular. So are other categories. LW is third or fourth. He spouts all these lies and can't be taken seriously. No wonder no one believes a word he says.

I think he's really pissed because his kink is so unpopular. It isn't even popular in LW. He knows hundreds of people with his kink. Yeah, sure, everyone believes you, Joe. Especially when you lie right in the comments. Such a pitiful few "Swingers" out there and it pisses Joe off. More people like crossdressing/transexual than like his little kink. Poor little lonely Joe. No one will swing with him. I doubt you've ever been laid in your life, much less been married or been a swinger. Not many women attracted to people like you. Maybe you could get together with Castlevania and rape a few. At least it wouldn't be incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Authors

This is what happens when you let Swingerjoe, Frontlinecaster and Luedon comment on your stories. Remove the comments by them and people will pay attention to your story, instead of those assclowns.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
OUR SEEMS A MISNOMER

more like he or me. TK U MLJ LV NV

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
To the Swingers

Might I gently suggest this particular story is not likely to persuade anyone to your viewpoint.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Of course not, TwentySeven

Have you ever seen anybody persuaded to an alternative viewpoint on these commentaries?

There are more fixed opinions here than you would find frozen into an iceberg. And that includes me.

I don't say the things I put in comments in the hope that somebody like Sugna or Foolscap will agree with me. I do it to annoy them.

And I'm pretty sure they don't expect that what they say will have any hope of persuading me either.

But it's fun for all of us..

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I liked the story and I would never allow my wife to fuck anyone else, I'm just to jealous and couldn't handle it but each his own. They did it the right way if there is a right way. They paid for a no strings attached one shot deal . Most stories have a friend , coworker or neighbor which would only cause a divorce down the road. If the wife then pays for one for her husband down the road than that's even better. They let each other get that experience or a new partner with no strings but there still could be a problem if the spouse can't get pasted how much better the new person was and now feels the need to cheat down the road to be satisfied. I also don't think he was a cuck because he allowed it and was involved in all the rules and could've stopped it anytime. The only thing I thought was that he was gonna get involved but he didn't other wise it was good

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Category Wars

Oy, I had promised myself to not get involved with this shit storm again, but it's like driving past a bad accident, and you just HAVE to look!

First, while I DO have certain amount of sympathy with the "Swinger" fans who don't want "Consequences" stories here, but unfortunately there is nowhere else to go! If Lit would give us a "Cheating and Consequences" category, I would happily go there!

However, there IS another category for the cuckold stories, it is "Fetish"! Because as much as they might want to portray their kink as somehow "normal", cuckoldry is a fetish!

And I'm sorry Joe, but "Hot Wife" is just a fancy name for cuckold! It doesn't matter that the husband is willing and/or isn't humiliated, he is still a cuckold.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ sbrooks

Why not get involved? It's fun!

I have no problem with "consequences" stories in the LW category. My only beef with those stories is they tend to be monotonous and incredibly boring and predictable. If a story is unique and interesting, I say so. If a story is boring and repetitious, I say so. It doesn't matter to me what "type" of story it is. Yet, when I make a negative comment on a "cuck" story, no one says a word about it. And when I leave a negative comment on a BTB tale, all Hell breaks loose. I wonder why that is!

It's silly to move sharing/swapping/swinging tales to some other category when LW is specifically designated for those stories. The word "fetish" is overused, just as the word "cuck" has been rendered meaningless by its overuse. (It's even being used in politics now.)

If a story's central premise is the humiliation of the husband, then the story might fit better into Fetish. If a story's central premise is divorce, revenge, or murder, then the story would fit better in Non-Erotic (unless you think there is something erotic about divorce, revenge, or murder.) Regardless, thanks to the "and more" clause, ALL stories involving a wife (or, according to the site mods, a girlfriend) seem to be included here. I gave up the category battle a long time ago.

As for "hot wife", it's actually one word: "hotwife." And it is a real thing that real people actually really do. Just do a Google search and see how many hits you get. Does it belong here? Well, it would seem to fall under the "sharing" clause, wouldn't it?

Again, it's perfectly fine if you don't like stories about healthy, happy adults having consensual, fun, erotic, casual, nonmonogamous sex. But if that's the case, what the hell are you doing here? And if that's the case, you don't have to leave a nasty comment. You can just click that "back" button and move on. I don't see the point in the idiotic rude comments.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
"I do it to annoy them."

Which is the definition of an internet troll. I always assumed that lue lived under a bridge and has a terrible fear of goats, gruff of otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You said it, foolscap

That's exactly why any smart writer would delete all the comments they make. It's all about pushing their agenda "Cheating is fun and healthy. It'll cure your asthma, too." They try to hijack the comments section and make it about them, they they get all the attention they so desperately want. Deleting their comments makes their blood boil. No one would notice them at all if they didn't make stupid comments all the time. They should be grateful. Joe would have more time to swing, Luedon might find more husbands to fuck and frontlinecaster could get some therapy.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Literally never...

...has anyone ever said "cheating is fun and healthy."

I absolutely love the strawman arguments in this section! Clearly, the anonies can't address the actual points that people make, so they just make shit up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Making shit up."

Would that be anything like you making up that loving wives is the most popular category, Swingerjoe? You're so fucking stupid you don't even check before making shit up.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ Making shit up

Aww. Is that the "Anony Who Doesn't Know What the Word Lie Means" guy again? It must be a pain in the ass having to reset your IP every time you make a comment!

I had assumed LW was the most popular category based on many factors. When called out on it, I checked, and discovered that Incest (disgustingly enough) appears to be more popular. So I corrected myself.

You see, AWDKWWLM, this is what we call being an adult and owning up to your mistakes. You should give it a try! (Are you the same anony who claims that 95% of all swinging marriages end in divorce? If so, you may want to start there and recheck those numbers.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
shit

you know your story is shit when faggots like swingerjoe is trying to suck your dick by lying that the story is good.

slowhand335slowhand335over 7 years agoAuthor
Didn't expect this reaction

Wow. I didn't expect to create such a shit storm over a simple story. For those readers who were professional enough to give me direct feedback I thank you and appreciate the candor. For the rest of you who chose to rant on the topic and category please rant somewhere else. This isn't the place.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Boilerplate

Some critics (you know who you are, SJ!) put down consequences stories as "boilerplate."

Well,the same can be said about your type of story!

Wife decides their sex life is boring, and goes on the prowl,maybe tells her husband first, maybe not, certainly gives him no choice.

Wife finds lover or lovers who give her THE. BEST. SEX. EVER!

Wife comes home, tells hubby and tells him she is going to continue,maybe even bring lovers home, again gives him no choice.

Wimp hubby either slinks off somewhere, gets hard and jerks off or aids wife and lovers.

There, fill in the blanks and you have a Hotwife story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@Sbrooks

You forgot a few things. Husband has to be chubby and losing his hair while wife is smoking hot, lover has a huge dick (preferably black), cock cage, cream pie, talking smack about his lack of prowess in bed, how humiliated he feels, etc, etc. Plug in any or all elements with those you mentioned and you have the perfect "hotwife" story, or Swingerjoe story. Sort of like a country song.

Swingerjoe is a poser. Some of the best and most original authors on here are the ones he hates the most. Take an author that writes BTB, RAAC, Poly, and stuff that just doesn't fit any mold and does top shelf writing. He ought to be their biggest fan, if what he says is true, right? No, that's the one he hates the most. Just a poser.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Boilerplate

I hear ya, I was just trying to give the basics, like SJ does with Consequences stories.

He ignores various flavors, just like I chose to ignore that some cuck stories have abusive bulls and humiliation and some don't etc.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
Comments can be boilerplate as well...

like this one from SJ to another story

"...and yet, the angry anonies do! "OMG THE MARRIAGE IS NOW DOOMED!" A penis entered a vagina, which everyone knows nullifies the marriage! Divorce! STD's! Shame and ridicule from friends and family! What about the children?! Will someone please think of the children!

Settle down, anonies. It's just a story.

This story could use a little more tension. Some hesitation on the part of ANY of the three characters would have added a bit of realism. Even a perverted hounddog like me wouldn't fuck a married woman in the same bed as her husband without his permission, yet Steve dives right in. Granted, he was drunk, but still...

This isn't intended to be great literature. It's a stroke story. As a stroke story, it's solid. Thanks for contributing."

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@Foolscap

Well, yes, of course, comments can be boilerplate. "Fag cuck shit," "-2 because," "Helena Montana," "Anony is a fat old ugly fag," "Policywonk is..." are pretty old and tired. Then there's the "This was paint-by-the-numbers. Murder, BTB crowd, clique, read my essay to see how all your neighbors are happy swingers..." ad infinitum. Every story where cheating isn't fulfilling and wonderful is going to get that comment. Or, "Releasing inhibitions, fun sex, if only they had been dismembered the BTB crowd would have loved it, divorce," ad nauseum. The slutty stories all get that comment. Two stock comments, regurgitated over and over. But that's fresh, insightful and makes awesome cool arguments, even if proven spurious and fabricated..

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Boilerplate

@ sbrooks, as I've written many times, "cuck" stories can be as "boilerplate" as BTB stories. Is this one of them? Pretty much. If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the comments and read my original comment, you'll see that I didn't particularly care for this story.

Re. "boilerplate comments", let's add "You're writing a story on the worldwide web. No one believes it's a real story." I've seen Kimi leave that comment repeatedly, both with her username and as an anony. There are hundreds of other examples, and we can trade them all day. The fact is that we all leave some of the same comments, because it often bears repeating.

(I don't know what point foolscap was trying to make by reprinting my comment from another story. Have I made that same comment more than once?)

To the author, if you expected "professional" commentary from this amateur porn site, you really need to lower your expectations!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
One more thing

It's interesting that sbrooks' boilerplate template for "cuck" stories doesn't need fit this particular story.

"Wife decides their sex life is boring, and goes on the prowl,maybe tells her husband first, maybe not, certainly gives him no choice"

Well, in this story, the couple has a satisfying sex life, and it is hubby's idea to spice things up.

"Wife comes home, tells hubby and tells him she is going to continue,maybe even bring lovers home, again gives him no choice."

Well, no. In this story, the husband is with the wife. She doesn't tell him anything like that. It was just a fun experience and nothing more.

"Wimp hubby either slinks off somewhere, gets hard and jerks off or aids wife and lovers."

Again, not in this story. In fact, it may now be hubby's turn to have a threesome with two women.

I mean...did you even read this story?

Now, find me a BTB tale that doesn't follow the template I constructed in "Save the Cat?! No, Burn the Bitch!"

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
No, sorry

I've never made an anonymous comment. What, I'm shy? I probably have made that comment more than once. I should not have done it. It was boring and repetitive. I'll try to do better.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
Probably not verbatim but conceptually, far more than once

Most comments are pretty repetitious when it comes down to it. The strawman here is to imply that it has to be word for word to be boilerplate. Not so.

I may be alone in this but I find the same themes in most of SJ's comments as well as in my own. I think that charge of "boilerplate" is pretty meaningless when you get down to it.

screwherscrewherover 7 years ago

Thank you. Exactly what I'm looking for in a story when I frequent this section. A married woman having sex with a man who not her husband. With her husbands approval. Simple and effective.

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
A bit short....

A good story but could have been drawn out a little bit more.

I would have liked to have heard more of the husband and wifes ' pillow talk ' concerning the idea and possible consquencies of bringing their fantasy to life.

Using a male escort solves the dilemma of who should do the deed whilst not risking any awkward social situations later on by having involved friends or aquantancies. Can't see the wife being overly enthusiastic about a threesome with another woman, especially if presumably the other woman being a female escort.

But this is fiction, and an enjoyable read, anything can happen ..... 4* .... thanks for sharing.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

His idea. Her idea. Doesn't matter, he's a fuckin cuck and she's a whore either way. As is the case with all cuck stories, it sucks.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I think its sooooooooooooooo sexy when a man lives the life of wanting a big cock for himself vicariously through a slutty wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn’t take time to read the other 74 comments. But I do want to know what happened to the original inspiration of her having two men at the same time? See, to me, that’s hot: having my husband plus something extra; I would seriously be in sensory overload.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslowhand335@slowhand335
39 Followers
Hi there. Open minded married middle aged male with a very strong libido and sex drive. I identify myself as hetrosexual and am a pleaser by nature so I tend to write erotic literature from a women's poit of view and perspective. I fancy lesbian encounters, threesomes, and tas...