All Comments on 'Our First'

by recip

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
yuck

thats enuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was a

Whore-able story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What can a reader say?

As i sit at my desk I am trying to think of something positive to say. Nothing comes to my mind worthy of a comment sorry I guess it is a 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Why did it write again after 9 years. Another wimpy life diary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Qestion?

"Now it's time for me to reclaim you."

How can you reclaim something that was never yours in the first place?

-1.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Welcome Back

NINE YEARS between stories? And here I thought I suffered from writer’s block!

This is a pretty typical wife-sharing story — which is what I don’t like about it. It’s too typical. Too little background on the main characters. We know nothing whatsoever about Jason, except (in typical fashion) he has a big dick. There is no debate or hesitation to do any of this, and no ramifications or insight gained afterward.

As for “reclaiming” her, that is very true to life. I would have liked a little more detail about that. Hell, I’d like to see a story where that aspect is the main focus. Hmm...maybe I just came up with an idea for a story...

loveloverloveloverabout 6 years ago
I liked it.

A lot. Found it hot. Hope there’s more to come.

cyferxcyferxabout 6 years ago
Stopped reading

Right where he says they have sex two or three times a day every day. Yep, a-huh, sure you do. No point in reading a story with that little connection to reality. It's not going to be good. At least it explains why he has to share her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To the author

Please join the ranks of Loving Wife authors who have has enough of the LWtroll (aka justgr8,nc26th,impo-64,just8reading,gmann57,bayernpeter1,sbrooks193x and annoying) and who have decided to delete all of his hatred filled comments on any story concerning a wife that has sex with others. Let’s all do our part to make the LW section a fun place without trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It's funny

You know damn well that troll who writes all the shitty comments is beating off to these stories every day.

Complete

Utter

Loser

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To: anonymous , to the author

Do you even read he stories, or just troll for comments from your betters? You must just cut and paste your signature comment as it is always the same. As pointed out, it doesn't change the rating a poor story will get, no matter how many comments are deleted. Thankfully, most authors aren't as obsessed as you are with people who don't agree with them.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

A slut and a cuck and a slut monger. Pretty standard stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous