All Comments on 'Our First Playmate'

by solstice66

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT

These stories really piss off the B.T.B group so keep them coming.The comments are great to read.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
NEEDS HELP!

It’s your first story and you made all the mistakes first timers usually make—and the readers of LW, as always, show no mercy; nor do they try to help by offering constructive criticism. With your permission, I try to offer a few pointers that might help.

#1 Read every article you can that’s posted in writer’s resources here on Lit.

#2 Don’t neglect using dialogue, it really adds to your story and you missed a lot of golden opportunities in this one. How about something like this in the second and third paragraph?

“Well, Ronda and I were just talking about you, and we think we should get to know each other better. Not only that, but she has just bought a few new outfits and she’s dying for a chance to show them off.”

“Yeah?” The expression on Mikes face tells me he’s intrigued. “Let me grab a shower and I’ll be right over.”

Walking back to my door, I yell to Ronda, “He’s coming soon as he showers. Why don’t you just come out in nothing but a towel and ask him which new outfit he wants you to put on….”

#3 Proofread, proofread, proofread. Try printing the story and proof from the written page; you’ll be surprised what you find.

#4 Don’t give up—if you enjoy writing, keep doing it if you are the only one who likes it. Believe me, you won’t be.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Meh!

Poorly written. I have no problem with bisexual activities or wife sharing, but the grammar and writing style cost you points.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous