All Comments on 'Our First Swing'

by Laurasbitch

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That photo is NASTY.

I am going to answer your question.<P>"We believe monogamy is unnatural. If you feel differently, ask yourself "have I ever had lusty feelings for someone other than my significant other while with my significant other?" If so, you're fighting the urge we've decided not to.<P> No I haven't had thoughts of someone else while making love to my wife. I don't NEED to. My wife is all I will ever need. I am sorry you feel so jaded that you think eveyone thinks like you do. As for Monogamy? I am sure it is outdated and probably old fashioned to think about staying with one person, but I would much rather be with one person than fuck and suck a sucession of people both male and female. And I am a homophobe still, of course I think I might be a lesbian in a mans body. Of course 99.9% of people on this site are swingers or have open marriages so I guess they will agree with you on you rather strong opinions.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
What ever your sex life is

As long as they are happy is the only thing that counts.If he likes to see his wife getting fucked by some other guys and it makes him happy he should go for it. I'm sure that his wife will enjoy having other men to increase the amount of sex she has, but I wonder if she would get more out of it if she cheated on him and fucked others without him knowing about her affairs? She could profess the swinging lifestyle, and say she is openly honest, but keep a secret lover on the side.That would make a good story. Thanks.......Rich

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
Let me address

the commment of one of the posters. He or she asked if she thought she might enjoy it more if her husband didn't know.

WHAT? I can't possibly understand why someone would want to go through that fear of being discovered. That would make a hot time in the sack be LESS enjoyable. I have had severl really hot, lusty times BECAUSE my husband was there to protect me if I had chosen poorly. That allows you to just relax and enjoy it to the maximum.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

No loving wives here, just a bunch of whores.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous