Our First Time at a Sex Cinema

Story Info
Couple become stars of the porn movie.
9.5k words
4.54
41.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys, plain Jane housewife Veronica here. Hubby Bill has asked me to relate to you about our first time at a sex cinema. As usual get the kettle on guys it's a long long long one.

As in all my other stories this goes back quite a long time, well most of our first times were quite a long time ago. We were still living on the west coast of Scotland prior to going down to live and work in Cardiff. We were sitting chatting with a play friend as we like to call them. When you do the things that we do you have two sets of friends. Friends and family and play friends and neither of them are aware of each other. I'm sure all you other players are familiar with this way of life.

God our friends and family would have a heart attack if they knew about our let's say varied sex life. Yes we lived in a small town and on the odd occasion we would see play friends in everyday situations in a bar a club, shopping with their wives etc etc. On one such occasion getting our weekly shop from our local supermarket, we spotted Mike a guy we had met a few times whilst out dogging.

Long story short he followed us around when his wife wasn't looking and I squatted at a low shelf and opened my legs letting him see right up my knee length skirt. It was his lucky day, I had no panties on and he got a free view of my thick black bush. He was a big man broad shouldered and just over six feet, that's why I never saw the young guy just behind him and he got an eyeful too. He was probably about nineteen or twenty years old and he just stood there with his mouth open. I pretended that I had been completely unaware of my free show.

The next time we passed Mike and his wife he moved his trolley to the side and we could see the big bulge in the front of his trousers.

I smiled at him and he nodded downwards to his cock. The thing is his wife looked lovely, nice big tits good looking and a cracking body on her. Maybe she didn't play the games that I played. To be really honest it turned me on knowing that he had fucked me and she had no idea and he was a right kinky fucker too, but probably not with her, that and the fact that we knew all about his other life if you will, had me damp and moist.

The young guy also followed us around but he was much less conspicuous than Mike had been. I told Bill and he suggested that I give the young guy another flash. So we found a quietish aisle that wasn't full of shoppers, Bill walked over to the opposite side of the aisle and I squatted down

pretending to look at one of the tins. With my head bowed but glancing upwards I could make out the young guy also squatting down, slightly further back up the aisle. I opened my legs wide and gave him a full on unobstructed view of my unpantied pussy. Then I stood up and flashed him a quick smile and went on my way around the shop.

He must have been a horny young fucker because he followed us around the shop, probably aching for another flash. His cock was tucked down the leg of his tight jeans, I knew it was because it was clearly visible all hard and throbbing likely. Fuck the top of my thighs were beginning to feel very wet. If we could have I would have fucked him in our car at the back of the car park, but he vanished into the toilets, probably needed a pee or something. Bill said he had a good hard on and would probably have been a very quick ride. Don't worry though babes I've got a good hard on here for you and he gave it to me in our kitchen before we had even unpacked the shopping.

The play friend we had been chatting too was called Adam, we were discussing our upcoming trip for a week end to London. Adam reminded us to visit Soho and smiling at me he added oh and do visit one of the blue movie theaters, you'll both love it. How so I asked but all he would say was that it would be quite an eye opener.

You have to remember it was the late 70s and blue movies were still hard to come by and the equipment to show them was even more difficult to get. Unless you were a single guy with access to the movies and a private place to view them. We had neither but we had on the odd occasion been able to view a couple of them, thanks to a play friend who had his own place. Great seventies stuff big hair, big hairy bushes and of course big cocks.

So there was little me with Bill my husband and Tom our play friend, sitting together watching some very lucky blond getting hammered by the plumbers who had come to fix her plumbing. Looking back they were so corny but at the same time fucking right horny.

I felt as if I was intruding on a private men only show. Back in the day you heard of these types of films that were watched by mostly men and strangely often by a group of them. I guess it must have been the access thing that's why one would get the movie and invite like minded friends over to watch.

Tom was probably in his late forties and myself and Bill were in our early twenties. I know it looks as though I had a thing for older men but the truth is it was very difficult back then to meet like minded people of our own age. Thing is we did meet one or two guys around our age but they were more interested in long term type relationships and they seemed very uncomfortable with Bill being present. Whereas there were no such problems with the much older guys. They knew what they wanted and they knew what I needed. Perhaps with today's internet access we would have had better success but not back then.

I was totally fascinated with the movie we were watching, I knew the moaning and groaning was mostly acting. I think it was the fact that I still felt as if I was intruding on a men only type of thing. When Bill and Tom took out their cocks and began wanking, I quickly joined them thrusting my hand into my panties, erm I digress let me get back to the main story.

Adam had said that it was just as busy day or night, when he had visited for a long week end. I struggled a bit with that, how could it be busy through the day, surely everyone was at work. Obviously forgetting we lived in a small town and we were heading for a very big city. He then went on to tell us all about the Soho area in general with its titty bars and strip clubs, tiny sex shops and of course the cinemas. I was interested in the sex shops as Adam told us you could pretty much get anything in them, like I said, we lived in a small town with no sex shops let alone titty bars and cinemas. Geez in fact if you wanted magazines you had to order them through a trustworthy newsagent, even then it was Playboy or Fiesta nothing too strong.

Our trip to London couldn't come quick enough as far as I was concerned and not soon enough we found ourselves on the train heading south. I was excited and wary at the same time, we had never been to London nor a city this big. At last we arrived and at the station jumped into a taxi and headed for our hotel, our previous planning had us pick a hotel within walking distance of the Soho area. It being a Thursday night we ate at the hotel and retired for the night, too tired to do anything but fall asleep.

In the morning we got up for breakfast and were informed that it was not in the package and that it would cost us another three pounds each should we wish breakfast. A dear little West Indian woman whispered to us that we could just go round the corner and find a greasy spoon cafe at a third of the cost, which we did. So with breakfast sorted we headed out into the city and we felt as though our adventure was just beginning.

We visited Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar square and a lot of shops a lot of shops. We hadn't really decided when we were going to go into Soho but it was unspoken between us that it would be in the evening. After dinner which was included in the package we went up to our room to get ready for the coming night out.

I started with Bill's favorite, a see through white bra and pantie set. Then white stockings and suspenders. Covered with a just above the knee black pencil skirt and a cream open necked blouse with press stud buttons and a black dress jacket with my hair down over my shoulders and a pair of cork platform sandals which accentuated my slim legs. Bill wore jeans a T shirt and a jacket, why is it

always so easy for men to dress for the night. We kissed and caressed in the hotel room once I was ready but I had to push Bill's hand away from my pussy as I was already damp thinking about the unknown night ahead.

We left the hotel and began making our way slowly around a few nearby bars and rowdy pubs, well it was Friday night.

I was amazed at the fact that all of the bars appeared to be full and loud and everyone was enjoying themselves and that the streets were packed with happy people.

The big city thing was really kicking in now and we were both on a high. We had wandered further than we had intended and by our fifth bar were kind of lost. We had one drink in each bar and we were slightly merry not drunk. On our way out Bill asked the barman how we could get to Soho.

There was no leering at me or winking at Bill he just nodded his head and said go out the door here turn right first left then second right. I don't know why but I had expected leers and winks but it was just stated as a matter of fact.

So off we went arm in arm back into the busy streets, we turned right then left then our second right and suddenly we were there. At first I kind of kept my head down I felt as if everyone was looking at me and that they knew why I was there. This quickly dissipated as I realized of course no one was looking at me, I was just another tourist in a busy red light district.

I was amazed by all the neon lights in one street and looked on as mostly women invited in passing trade so to speak. There were women in dimly lit doorways trying to entice men into titty bars, with pictures of bare breasted women in the small posters on each side of the door.

There was a strange feeling in the atmosphere at first I couldn't quite put my finger on it but as we passed more and more neoned fronts it came to me. There was sex in the atmosphere it's the only way that I can describe it. I could feel myself getting more and more horny, Bill was caught up in it too. On discussing it later we agreed that it was firstly that we had never seen anywhere like it and secondly with all the women touting for business and the flashing neon and the posters of almost naked women you could feel the air of expectation.

We found a sex shop and like everyone else was doing we just wandered right inside. We were suddenly looking at racks and racks of porn magazines. Not tame like Fiesta or Playboy but raw Dutch and German stuff, hard core. I saw front covers of women being penetrated by big cocks and in one section men being penetrated by men, my pussy was tingling and I squeezed Bill's arm when I saw a front cover of a woman being gang banged by four men. We discovered quite quickly that the front of the magazine was as much as we would see, as they were all bound in clear cellophane. It didn't dampen our interest though, in fact it was making me damp.

As we wandered amongst shelves upon shelves of naked flesh, I noticed that we were being kind of followed by two or three men. Every time I would glance up they would quickly look away, or suddenly become interested in one of the magazines they were nearest too.

Then we saw a display area displaying vibrators and dildos, I was fascinated I had never seen anything like it, cocks all shapes and sizes and colors. Some of the things I couldn't even begin to imagine what they were for, sure they for sex but how would you use them. I felt giddy with excitement and whispered to Bill should we buy one. I opted for an everyday vibrator 8 inches long but quite thick. That was the easy part, now how to get the woman on the till to get one out of the cabinet for us.

Bill wandered over to the counter and quietly asked the woman at the till if we could get into the display cabinet. Sure love she says in a matter of fact loud voice. As she came over with the key I noticed that four or five men had suddenly appeared at the shelves nearest the cabinet. I felt myself blush bright red and kept my head down as the loud woman reached in and plucked the vibrator from the shelf. I could have dropped through the floor with embarrassment when she turned and handed the vibrator to me, saying there you go love nice and thick. I knew without looking that the men near the cabinet were looking at me, I could feel their eyes boring into to me. I could also feel my pussy beginning to throb and my big nipples were throbbing too. Here was 24 year old me plain Jane housewife Veronica from the sticks, being ogled by five men and I had done absolutely nothing to encourage their attentions. Lets go I whispered to Bill and we paid and dashed out the door into the busy street.

We laughed out loud like naughty school kids at our daring, Bill hugged me to him and we saw maybe three doors along an adult cinema.

Bill said there's a bar over the road shall we go in there first. I was sober now and my nerve needed a little more lubrication. My pussy needed no lubrication it was positively wet. It was quite a small bar and it was packed we had to push our way through to the bar. Bill ordered our drinks and we had to stand where we were.

As you do in these situations we got talking to a very tall youngish looking West Indian guy. Well Bill and he got into a conversation over the top of my head with me in the middle. Every now and then they would both bump into me such was the push of the crowd. He introduced himself as Lexi short for Alexander, he told us he was waiting for his girlfriend. He was asking Bill which part of Scotland we were from and because of the noise and the push I had to answer for him. The three of us laughed as I played pass the message between them both.

Another push and I felt them both brush tight up against me, I felt a hand on my arse it was caressing the contours and suddenly stopped when it reached the obvious outline of my suspender strap. I thought it was Bill and pushed my arse tight against his hand but when I looked at him he was holding his drink in one hand and a cigarette in the other. I looked at Lexi and he just smiled and winked at me. I leaned over and said into Bill's ear that he was feeling my arse Bill smiled at me and said are you okay with it. Okay with it, I was rampant.

Lexi's hand wandered its way round to my front and I unashamedly ground myself against it. My back was now against the bar and Bill and Lexi were stood in tight in front of me, so they were both shielding me from anyone else seeing what was going on. I dry humped Lexi's hand, well not dry humped my pussy was leaking copious amounts of juice.

I felt the front of my pencil skirt being rucked up then I felt Lexi's hand on what Bill calls the exciting bit just before the excitement. That space between stocking top and my now throbbing pussy, I felt Lexi's fingers brush against my pantied pussy and I pushed myself onto him. Suddenly his hand was inside my panties and I pushed hard against it.

Then I felt first one then two fingers enter my sodden hole. I immediately began riding his hand, my big nipples throbbing and my pussy contracting around what I would call expert fingers. Lexi leaned in close and said into my ear fuck girl you are wet and ready, I bit my lip and ground even harder onto his fingers.

What the fuck was I doing here was me plain Jane housewife Veronica from Scotland riding a virtual strangers hand, in public in a bar full of people. The kinkiness of it had me close to orgasm. Then suddenly the fingers were gone but I was still pushing myself against nothing. Just between Bill

and Lexi's shoulder I could see a tall beautiful woman smiling at Lexi. I have to go shouted Lexi and he began pushing his way past us as the tall woman turned and made her way out through the crowd.

Same time tomorrow night he said and right in front of me he stuck two fingers into his mouth and sucked on them. He turned and said to Bill she's ready Bill and winked at him then he was gone lost in the crowd.

Bill moved in close to me and smiled so you're ready then he said and we both burst out laughing, should we catch a movie then, fuck yes I said. We made our way out through the crowd and although the street was busy it suddenly seemed so quiet. Bill lit up a cigarette and we stood outside the bar looking across the street to our next destination. We stood there chatting about Lexi's sheer audacity until Bill finished his cigarette, in that time we had seen no one enter the cinema. We were beginning to think maybe it was closed, when we saw a man walking along the street then he just turned and walked quickly inside.

Well, shall we said Bill and I grasped his arm as we made our way over to the cinema entrance. Although it was all neon lighting outside the entrance was actually quite small, almost like a single door. We boldly pushed our way in and found ourselves in a small entrance hallway with a bored woman sitting at a cash desk and two larger doors just behind her. She took our money and said gents toilet to the left ladies toilets to the right, then she looked at me and but I wouldn't if I was you love, shaking her head.

So at last we were here right at the actual entrance, my nipples were thick and sore and were at their longest about an inch and a half, I have often had orgasms with just my nipples being played with and my pussy was definitely wet.

Bill pushed the door open for me and I entered the flickering darkness with Bill close behind. We stood at the back letting our eyes adjust to the light from the screen.

I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't this. It was very small inside there was an aisle down the middle of six rows of seats on each side, each row had maybe a dozen seats. In these seats a couple of men together the rest of them spread out there was about twelve men in total all in the back three rows, the front three rows on each side were empty They were all looking back over their shoulders at us, I almost backed out right there. Why were they all looking at us was it because I was a woman, I know poor little naive me.

I grasped Bill's arm as we made our way down to the first empty row on the right and we sat

right in the middle two seats. I could feel all the men looking at the back of my head, with my long hair there was no doubt that I was indeed a woman. I held Bill's hand tightly and took my first real look at the flickering screen. I had to clench my thighs together. There on the screen was a single woman being fucked by five men. She was sitting on one cock with one in her mouth and one in each hand and the spare one was being wanked by its owner. This was so different from the ones we had watched with our play friend Tom. The picture quality and sound was crystal clear, whereas on Tom's old cine projector it was bad sound and grainy.

I must have sat there for ten minutes grasping Bill's hand as I watched the action on the screen and I was getting hornier and hornier. My big nipples were throbbing and I was soaking wet, partly from Lexi's fingering but more from the on screen action. Then suddenly the screen went quite bright and I felt rather than saw everyone turn their heads. Like I said poor little naive me, it wasn't me they had been looking at it was to see who was coming in. I can't explain it but for some reason that helped me relax so much more.

I reached over and touched the front of Bill's trousers his cock was rock solid and bucked in my hand. Bill unbuckled his belt and lowered his trousers to his knees freeing his big cock and balls at the same time he reached over and rucked up my skirt. I didn't care if anyone could see me or not I lifted my bum off the seat and pulled my skirt right up tucking it into the waistband. As I wanked Bill's cock he had three fingers in my now sodden hairy cunt I rode his hand for all I was worth and came within two minutes, thrashing my orgasm onto Bill's fingers. I wanked Bill quicker but he pushed my hand away a sign that he too was close to coming.