Our First Time at a Sex Cinema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened again and this time like the everyone else I looked round. I almost let out a squeal, because in the row of seats directly behind us sat four men. The cinema didn't seem that much busier so they must have moved from their seats. In the throes of my orgasm I hadn't heard them changing seats. I quickly faced the front and whispered to Bill there's four guys behind us. I know he whispered back they moved seats when you were otherwise occupied. I almost giggled out loud at that. Fuck what will we do I asked, do you want to go said Bill ever my protector. No I'm alright I whispered back but I'll let you know if I do.

The action on the screen had changed to a woman being fucked by a large black man and I mean large his cock was huge and you could clearly see it stretching her hole, I don't think her moans were acting they sounded genuine to me. I clenched my thighs together, fuck I was actually present at a men only night of non stop blue movies. This thought had me going again and when I reached over for Bill's cock he again pushed my hand away but this time inserted two fingers into my throbbing cunt I

greedily fucked his hand.

Then I felt it rather than saw it, I felt hot breath on the side of my face as one of the men behind us leaned over for a better look and no sooner had I felt it on one side of my face when it happened on the other side too. I was so horny and pushed myself further down into the seat and open my legs wide to give bill better access to my hungry cunt.

Fuck I heard someone whisper behind me and I felt a hand on my shoulder I tensed up as I felt it but Bill's fingering had me fully turned on and I relaxed.

Bill continued to finger me then I felt the hand on my shoulder begin to creep down to my right breast. I pushed harder against Bill's hand when the creeping hand had reached it target.

The hand began to caress my breast then it expertly tweaked my throbbing big nipple. I

involuntarily moaned out loud.

This had the effect of another hand coming straight onto my left breast and together two strange hands tweaked my throbbing nipples. I came out loud thrashing my need onto Bill's fingers. When I opened my eyes there were three men sitting in the row in front of us all with their heads turned watching me. One of them suddenly stood up dropped his trousers and began wanking an impressive big thick cock. This opened the floodgates and soon they were all wanking their very visible cocks as they looked at me, plain Jane housewife Veronica. My cunt was positively oozing juice and you could almost hear it squelching as Bill continued to work his fingers in and out of me. Bill whispered, Veronica look at all these men wanking for you, get up on your knees on the seat I need to ride you now and get your tits out slag. I love it when Bill or anyone else for that matter calls me dirty names in the right context of course.

I stood up and took off my jacket there was a couple of low moans and not from the cinema screen then my blouse and removed my bra, my small tits and huge nipples came into view and I throbbed all over at my brazenness. Now plain as day, holy fuck look at her was heard loud and clear.

I kept my stockings on but removed my sodden panties and very wrinkled skirt. As I went to kneel over the seat, I had no shame in my nakedness. I was now knelt over a dirty spunk stained seat in a blue movie cinema in Soho in London with my tits, hairy cunt and bare arse in full view of several

strangers. I felt Bill fumble behind me then he suddenly thrust his urgency right up my aching cunthole.

As I raised my head to shuffle slightly forward a guy in the seats behind us whom I was now facing thrust his small cock at my mouth. Take it whore Bill said between clenched teeth as he thrust deep into me. I took the small cock into my mouth and moaned around it as I felt Bill upping his pace I knew he was ready to cum. I took the small cock from my mouth and said fuck me, ride me baby give me your spunk right up my hairy cunthole. Bill loves it when I talk this dirty and I was rewarded with a low moan from Bill as I felt him empty himself into my womb. Fuck said Bill as he slid out of my now spunk filled hole.

He sat down on his seat trousers still round his knees and I felt rather than saw a presence right behind me. Before I could turn my head I felt myself being entered I held onto the back of the seat as the new cock owner pounded into me. The old guy with the tiny cock who had to be about late sixties, offered it to my mouth and again I greedily sucked down hard on it. It was barely a twitch but I felt my mouth suddenly fill to overflowing with spunk as the old guy came in my mouth. He might have had a small cock but he had one of the biggest loads I have ever swallowed, he just kept on filling my mouth. At last he let out a long sigh and was quickly pushed out of the way, and a far bigger and thicker cock was offered to my spunk covered mouth, I greedily accepted its warmth into my spunk coated mouth.

The cock in my cunt was really thrusting now and I was on the edge of another trembling orgasm when the door to the cinema opened and closed quickly. But not that quick that I wasn't caught like a deer in the headlights. The thruster had quickly sat down and the cock in my mouth had vanished. I was left kneeling there and other than my stockings and suspenders I was completely bare naked. I managed to lower myself down and turn round and Bill quickly put my jacket over my shoulders.

Any thoughts that I had that he hadn't seen me quickly vanished as I had a quick glance sideways when he sat down on the seat behind me just vacated by small cock, who whispered into his ear on his way past and out the door. Bill lit a cigarette and we sat there whispering, the men in front of us kept looking back and I could feel the men in the seats behind us looking at the back of my head. Bill asked me if I was okay, yes I replied but I need to come again before we go.

A hand suddenly rested lightly on my shoulder, I didn't shrug it off I just left it there.

Emboldened by the lack of response it worked its way down inside my jacket and squeezed my thick nipple. My lack of response was catching and I felt another hand work its way down inside my jacket and tweak my other nipple.I smiled at Bill and lay my head back against the seat, enjoying the sensation of two different hands working on my thick nipples. My cunt twitched and I let my legs fall open. Bill duly obliged and sunk two fingers into my aching cunt.

When Bill did this one of the men behind me just stepped over the seat seat beside me and sat down next to me, he immediately dropped his trousers and started wanking a very impressive big cock. The jacket was eased down over my shoulders, I leaned forward and let it fall behind me. Bill grabbed my hand and placed it on his now throbbing cock. I could feel it bucking in my hand, it always turned him on to see me, his young plain Jane wife the center of other men's attentions and intentions.

The other man next to me also grabbed my hand and moaned out loud when I grasped his thickness and began stroking him. I heard louder moaning from the screen and glance up to have a look I couldn't see anything for the four men stood up in the row in front all wanking their cocks. I felt another orgasm building and I thrust my hairy cunt hard onto Bill's fingers, moaning just as loud as the porn star on the screen. This seemed to set off a chain reaction and I could hear the men around me moaning and whispering.

I let got the strangers thick cock and grabbed Bill's hand and fucked myself onto it, moaning out loud oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm fucking coming. Bill had taught me that in situations like this, of which we had been in a few. It turned everyone on to hear the woman letting herself go completely and I was right now, completely gone, fucking myself onto Bill's hand and a huge orgasm, it racked my entire body and I thrashed unashamedly clenching my thighs onto Bill's hand. One of the men in the seats in front of me said out loud, the slag is loving it and promptly spurted three long arcs of spunk which landed all over my upper body.

Before I had a chance to enjoy the come down from such a powerful orgasm, Bill promptly mounted me in front of all these men and began thrusting his big thick cock hard into me, fucking whore he kept saying as he pounded me on my way to another orgasm. All to soon though for poor Bill I felt his urgency and he moaned out loud that he was fucking coming in his little whore wife. Bill collapsed onto me whispering in my ear holy fuck holy fuck baby, he lay there for a minute or two. While he was laying there the man on the other side grabbed my hand and began pumping his thick cock into my warm hand.

Bill climbed off me with his trousers at his ankles and sat back down and I lay there, upper body covered in spunk and rivulets of Bill's spunk running from my hairy gash. The man next to me whom I had been wanking got up and stood in between my exposed wantonness. I thought he was going to mount me straight away, then the strangest thing happened, a voice said no let the cleaner in. I thought they had meant let the cleaner have a shot. I didn't care who it was by then I just wanted another orgasm by whomever wanted to give it to me.

I heard someone get up from the seats behind me, then Bill moving slightly and there he was the cleaner I assumed. He didn't look like any cleaner I had ever seen he was immaculately dressed in pin stripe trousers a dark blazer and waistcoat and a pristine white shirt and dark tie. I would not have been in the slightest bit surprised if he was wearing a bowler hat, I giggled out loud at this thought.

He didn't say a word to me he just knelt down on the spunk covered floor in his pin striped trousers, then leaned forward and began lapping at my hairy spunk filled cunt. I could feel his tongue deep in my hole as he lapped out Bill's copious spunk. After two or three minutes he stopped his lapping and said to me in the poshest voice, can you hold your cunt open for me please. I hurried to obey his request.

His lapping was excellent and I felt another orgasm building up in the pit of my stomach. The I felt his tongue gently caress its way around my clitoris and I grasped his head and pushed my cunt tight to his face. Please don't he said abruptly and I found myself sitting there like a chastised school girl

with a complete stranger lapping at my now very clean cunt. Then he said, can you get on your knees

and turn over. I did as he asked and he began lapping at my arsehole and as he pushed his tongue deep into my arse deeper than anyone ever has I squirmed and pushed against his probing tongue. Then suddenly it was all over he stood up said thank you miss. Then he moved over to Bill and knelt down at his knees and took his cock right into his mouth.

I heard Bill moan out loud, holy fuck as the cleaner began licking Bill's flaccid cock.

It wasn't flaccid for long as the cleaner peeled back Bill's foreskin and began licking round the rim of his helmet. I could see Bill's cock growing and the man suddenly enveloped Bill's entire cock down his throat no mean feat. Bill is eight inches on a good day but also delightfully thick, too thick for me to get anymore than three or four inches into my stretched mouth. Fuucckkk I heard Bill moan and

a couple of the men watching laughed out loud. My cunt oozed at the sight and I felt a hand on my thigh working its way up to my freshly cleaned gash. The mans head now began bobbing up and down and I could clearly hear Bill saying oh fuck oh fuck yes, then the bobbing stopped and the man suddenly stood up and returned to his seat.

The hand on my thigh had now found my tingling cunt and it insert two fingers inside then curved them up and put his thumb on my clitoris. My arse just pushed myself onto it and I rode it gently. A man from behind got up and came round to Bill's side and asked him if he could sit there. Bill got up up and let him sit in his seat. Bill moved to the row in front of us and joined the three men there watching and wanking.

I didn't wait for the other man to grab my hand I just reached over and grasped his, what felt like a medium sized cock and began wanking it. My cunt was throbbing with the expert fingering of the other man. He stopped fingering me and stood up and went between my splayed lewdness he pulled me slightly forward to the edge of the seat, he squatted down then without any type of gentleness thrust his big thick cock right into me. The hands on my nipples tweaked tighter and I moaned out loudly as the man fucking me was already thrusting faster and faster. Yes yes I could here him whisper as he thrust into my cunt, my arse pushed my cunt onto him and he began getting louder. Yes yes then suddenly oh fuucckkk yes and I felt him empty himself into me. I had a small orgasm but I was now on a constant string of small orgasms at the kinkiness and filthiness of my behavior.

He was quickly replaced by the man from my other side and his medium sized cock slid easily inside me. My head was turned to the side and a cock was pushed against my lips, I opened my mouth and took it in. It's owner put his hand on the back of my head head and began fucking my face. The door opened and seemed to take ages in closing. The men fucking my cunt and my face never missed a beat, they just kept on going. The man in my cunt moaned and called me a slag whore, I could smell

the alcohol on his rancid breath then I felt him empty himself inside me. I didn't care what he called me as long as it was dirty, I was already coming again when I felt the cock in my mouth twitch and my mouth filled with warm spunk.

As the guy who had been fucking me got up, a tall shadow came in behind him and when the light from the screen shone on his face I could see that he was a black man. Now remembering back it was the mid seventies and sure I had seen black men before. But that was up in Glasgow city or on the television, none of them lived in our hometown. He stood right in front of me then dropped his trousers his cock sprang into view from the side of his underpants. He was as well hung as any of the men I had seen on the screen or in any of the blue movies I had watched at home with Tom and Bill. He looked to be about eight inches and very thick until he pulled down his underpants and another four inches appeared.

I gasped at the sheer size of it, I'm sure I heard a couple of the men gasp too. He leaned forward and began kissing me, pushing his thick tongue deep into my mouth. I greedily sucked on it and thought this man can kiss, he stopped and said my name's Tyrone, Veronica I gasped. There was a shuffling to my right and I heard the word move. The cleaner was back and he squatted down between my open legs,Tyrone sat down on my right and guided my hand onto his huge shaft. I couldn't fit my hand round it thickness and I could feel the big veins running up its length.

The cleaner had me going again with his warm mouth and very skilled tongue. I looked to my right at my small hand wrapped round Tyrone's black shaft and I felt a twitch in my stomach. The cleaner asked me to get up on my knees again and I meekly obeyed. He tongued all the way up from

my cunt and buried his long tongue deep in my puckered hole. Tyrone leaned in and said, clean that girl good for me, then clean me. With pleasure sir the cleaner replied.

As I turned back round to sit down, I took the chance to look around. There must have been

about nine men in all behind and in front of me and none of them were interested on what was going on on the screen. They were all looking straight at me, plain Jane Veronica, I felt my cunt twitch. They could all be sitting there wanking to the action on the screen but they were all wanking to me. I locked eyes with Bill and he nodded his head and I smiled and nodded back. It was our signal that we were both okay with everything.

Then I heard, fuck me look at that, I looked to my right and saw the cleaners head deep in Tyrone's lap. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, he had to have at least ten of Tyrone's thick twelve inches down his throat and he was still going down. Then his nose hit Tyrone's groin, fuck me he's got it all in holy fuck said the voice. The men were crowded round watching the spectacle, again I felt like I was sharing something that only men share together. I also felt trepidation, you could feel an air of expectancy in the group. You could almost touch the sex atmosphere, then Tyrone said okay enough. My cunt twitched with anticipation and I felt a little frightened about what was to come.

Tyrone got up and his huge shaft stood out long, thick and glistening in the light from the screen. Stand up he said to me as I stood up my seat also went up. Now sit on the top of the seat edge, he shuffled forwards and I felt the head of his big cock poke at my thick black bush. You get her legs he said to the men on each side of me. They gently lifted my legs into the air and he stepped forward. He began rubbing his cock end up and down my thankfully sodden gash. Then he pushed ever so slightly forward, I felt his thickness stretch my quivering fanny and I moaned out loud.

I felt the head of his cock stretching me and going deeper. I couldn't believe it I was actually pushing myself onto his pole. I wanted it all, every inch of his thickness inside me. No let me he said, it will hurt if you don't. I relaxed my pushing and felt him enter me deeper and deeper stretching me

wider and wider. I bit my lip, there he said. I couldn't believe it I had taken all of his black pole deep into my young cunt. I put my hand down and was stunned to feel that there was still another three or four inches of cock not yet inside me. Ohhh I moaned out loud, then Tyrone began rocking back and forth with gentle strokes, the sensation of depth and girth was incredible, my orgasm was building.

I don't know how he did it but he seemed to maintain the same depth in his steady rhythm, I came on his pole and I told him and everyone else there that I was coming. Fuck yes fuck yes I'm fucking coming. He did not change his rhythm as I felt my orgasm wash over me, it was the first time in my life that a partner hadn't started going faster or deeper when I let them know I was coming. Even with Bill he would hold me tighter and thrust harder into me. The orgasm was one of the strangest and strongest I have ever had.

Was that good, asked Tyrone, I could only nod my head and whimper yes yes. Good now Tyrone's turn he said and he began to increase his rhythm, yet still not going any deeper just faster. I was now in a cluster of mini orgasms with one running into another. Tyrone began to get a little faster and faster. Hold her legs higher he said and my arse was now off the seat top and in mid air, the two men leaned back and my legs splayed wider and wider. Tyrone grasped my hips and began thrusting faster and harder.

Yes yes please I said, much louder than whatever action was on the screen. Tyrone began pounding me I'm going to give you my babies girl he said as he thrust hard into me. Then I felt his cock thicken more if that was possible. Yes knock the slag up I heard a couple of the guys saying, look at her she's fucking loving it. Here's my babies girl he said and that's when I felt it, his groin was hitting mine and his course hair was pounding my poor cunt. It was sore and my legs were aching I was crying out

in pain and lust.

I knew he was now fully embedded in me and I felt a strange sense of achievement in taking all of his huge black pole. He held my hips tighter and pounded harder and harder then I did indeed feel his babies erupting inside me. Fuck here's Tyrone's babies he kept saying as he emptied himself deep