Our First Time at a Sex Cinema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

inside me. I realized I was still orgasaming along with the pain in my sore cunt and aching legs. Tyrone leaned in against me and I could feel his warm breath on my neck. That was good girl, he whispered. The men holding my legs put my seat down and lowered me onto it.

I don't honestly know if I passed out or not but it seemed a few minutes before I realized I had been mounted again. Suddenly it seemed both my big sore nipples were being chewed as I was being fucked I looked up to see Bill's face a few inches from mine as he thrust into me and I barely felt him empty himself into me. He kissed me deeply and whispered, fucking hell Veronica that was something else. Thank you I mumbled, as he got up off me. I looked down and I was covered in spunk, at some point, Bill told me later, two of the watchers had spunked all over me. Bill was immediately replaced by another man and he pumped into me calling me a slag and cock whore. He could only have lasted two minutes before he pulled out of me and spurted a big spunky load onto my tits.

Then he was there again, all big and thick Tyrone, even though my cunt was sore I was in a flow of multiple orgasms at what a filthy girl I was. He stood me up turned me round, then he sat on my seat and pulled me backwards onto him. I almost unwillingly lowered myself onto his huge pole and I quickly realized that I could control it I could control the depth I wanted. I was now sitting on his cock facing the screen. The door opened again, this time I didn't even turn round I just kept lowering myself up and down on Tyrone's huge cock. The newcomer came right into the row in front of me and promptly took out his cock and began wanking with the two men left in front. The two men who had been sitting together whilst all this had be going on, got up and left. I didn't see the light from the door but I was sure they were gone.

Bill moved away and let another man sit beside me, my head was gently pulled to the side and a man in the row behind thrust his cock into my willing mouth. I knew what I wanted and I reached for the hard cocks on both sides of me. Bill was now in the row in front of me and he urged me on with the other men. Go on slut ride that big cock, suck him, wank them ya dirty whore. The other men added their encouragement sending me into a deep orgasm building in my stomach and sizzling throughout my entire body. Here I was re-enacting the scene that I had seen on the screen.

The one with the woman sitting on a huge cock, sucking one and wanking two others, only I had another three or four cocks being wanked as they watched, me plain Jane housewife Veronica from the west coast of Scotland. A complete dirty cock whore and unlike the star on the screen I wasn't getting paid for it. Unless you class orgasms as payment if you do then I was getting well overpaid. I thrust myself up and down on Tyrone's pole and quickened my pace as I got nearer and nearer to what I knew would be a massive orgasm.

Gone on girl encouraged Tyrone my babies are waiting for you, just say when girl. The men joined in with all sorts of lewd comments, slag, whore, cocksucker, spunk bucket. Then I was there, it was ripping through my body and I said to Tyrone give me your babies I'm fucking coming, I'm coming ohhh fuuuckkk and I felt the base of Tyrone's pole as I fully impaled myself onto his thickness. I also felt Tyrone's babies erupt inside me as I came and came. I barely noticed it but the man in my mouth came all over my face. The newcomer and the two other men spurted their spunk all over my front and

I was still coming, it seemed to go on for several minutes.

I barely felt myself being lifted off Tyrone's still stiff pole. I was sat down next to him and I sat there completely naked legs open and lewdly still twitching and moaning as my orgasm began to subside.

Nothing was said but I think it was obvious that the show was finished. I knew I was finished. One of the men in the row in front leaned forward and said thanks that was great and a damn sight better than what was on the screen. I just nodded my head. Tyrone leaned in and whispered I'll be here tomorrow night with three of my friends and girl we're going to give you all our babies.

I just smiled at him and nodded my head. Then Bill was beside me, making sure I was alright I

told him I felt great but very sore and needed to clean myself before we left the cinema.

Bill helped me up still naked and I gathered my clothes and my bag with the vibrator still in it unused. Bill took them from me and I walked up the aisle completely naked my body covered in spunk and spunk running down both my legs.

Halfway up the aisle the door opened and a man came in. I continued to walk past him covered in spunk, and he just stood there mouth open. Holy fuck he said as I went past him. I must have looked as if I had just stepped from the screen. I heard a couple of the other men laugh out loud at the mans

shock, this gave me an incredible feeling. We went to the ladies toilets and Bill handed me my clothes kissed my spunk coated mouth and said I'll wait here for you.

I entered the ladies and it was surprising bright but also surprisingly dirty. There was toilet paper all over the place and some used condoms on the floor still full of spunk and the whole place stank. There was also two men completely naked. The two whom I had thought had left the cinema. One was bent over the sink and the other was thrusting a very large looking cock in and out of his arse.

The thruster stopped and I smiled and said carry on boys don't let me stop you. I had seen men fucking before including my own young husband. It was and still is one of the sexiest things a woman can witness. I wrote the story about that experience called Our Second Time at the Glory Holes. The thruster began thrusting again as I cleaned my self with copious amounts of rough toilet paper. Then the man bent over the sink began to moan quietly and I couldn't believe it, but I felt myself getting turned

on again.

By the time I was fully dressed, the thruster had began to moan too. I stood there and watched them copulate. The man over the sink was now moaning quite audibly and the thruster was getting faster and faster. The man bent over the sink suddenly ejaculated a massive load onto the dirty floor. Fuck I pulled up my skirt and began rubbing my hairy cunt in front of them, as their moans got louder and the thrusters pace got quicker and quicker. I myself quickened my hand on my cunt and when they both moaned out loud and the thrusters arse began to twitch I knew he was emptying himself into the other mans bowels, I came, not a mind blowing orgasm but still nice enough for me to finish off the night with.

I went outside to where Bill was waiting and said phew that was a little bonus, what do you mean asked Bill. I'll tell you later babes I said. As we were leaving the cinema the bored woman at the cash

till said, thanks love that the longest most of them have ever spent in there and she winked at me. Despite all my lewdness inside the cinema I blushed furiously and grasped Bill's arm as we left for the street.

We did look around more of Soho but I was very sore and tired, as we say in Scotland phew I'm fucked tonight and I was honestly fucked, and we soon headed back to our hotel. The next morning at the greasy spoon cafe over breakfast we chatted about the cinema. Bill told me that the cleaner as they had called him had no teeth, that is why he was saying holy fuucckkk it was one of the best sucks at his cock he has ever had. Whilst I was otherwise engaged one of the men told him that the cleaner had all his teeth taken out so that he could take cock deeper into his mouth. Cleaning spunk mostly from men and men's arseholes was his thing. Then off he'd go home to the little lady at home, stomach full of spunk.

We didn't go back to the cinema the next night and I never did have Tyrone's babies I was on the pill. We didn't go to the bar where we met Lexi either, I was too sore, we had dinner and Bill had to satisfy himself by spunking on my face and in my not so sore mouth. We left for home early the next morning, after I had asked one of the female staff for a douche, there was still spunk seeping from my hairy fanny. Well I hope you all enjoyed I know that I did. I'm sorry it was so long but I felt that I had to get everything into it. Now my hands are as sore as my cunt was that night phew. Thanks folks from Plain Jane Housewife Veronica.

X