Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When finished, Jackie said, "I love the taste of cum." She smiled. However, she still had not committed. She kept her swim suit on, so I still could only imagine her near super model body nude.

Jennifer had her whole weight on me as we kissed. Sarah sat in a chair to relax before joining back in. Jackie kissed my feet and then moved to rub Jennifer's back. Jennifer and I continued our foreplay as she slid her body forward so that her tits were right in my face. I wasted no time in adoring her tits. I kissed. I nibbled. I licked around her areolas. I love kissing breasts and Jennifer moaned and since I knew it might be at least ten or fifteen more minutes before I could get hard enough to penetrate her, I spent as much time on them as she wanted. Besides, Jackie had moved just under Jennifer's ass and was kissing my inner thighs and flicking her tongue at my balls.

I was enjoying Jennifer's breasts when I heard a little squeal from Jackie. I tried to see as best I could, but my only conclusion from the fact that Sarah was no longer in her chair is that she had moved behind Jackie and done something nice to Jackie. From my position, I couldn't see what, but Sarah was definitely on the bed and behind Jackie.

Jennifer removed her breasts from my mouth. I wasn't ready to penetrate her yet, so I wasn't sure what to do, but she did. Jennifer slid her pussy along my chest and sat on my face. Her pussy tasted great and I dove in right away licking just the base of her clit for now. Jackie licked the head of my dick and all around it. I still couldn't see what Sarah was doing, but given Jackie's occasional squeal, I imagined that she had to be fingering Jackie or even licking her pussy.

Jackie was now sucking my cock deep into her mouth and bobbing up and down. I was definitely hard now. I hoped Jackie got the fact that I wanted my dick in Jennifer's pussy and then hers so that she wouldn't make me cum, not that it was likely soon anyway. Jennifer began squirming on my face. I looked into her bright blue eyes and could tell she was almost there. I was now licking up and down her clit with soft, but direct pressure.

"Yes, yes, just like that, keep it up. Lick me right on my clit. Harder. Oh."

Her pelvis pressed into my face as she hit her orgasm. She pushed her pelvis into my face at least four or five times as her body spasmed. Then she relaxed, again letting he full weight of her body sit on my face. Jackie had let up on her cock sucking.

Jennifer quietly slid back down my body, both recovering from her orgasm, but also reaching for my cock. She slid my cock inside of her, but rocked only very slowly as she was still reeling from the orgasm.

I could now see that Sarah had indeed been fingering Jackie as her hand pulled away from Jackie's pussy and put Jackie's bikini bottoms back in place when they moved to let Jennifer get to my cock. Sarah and Jackie stood by the bed kissing and fondling each other. The almost foot height difference was both humorous and erotic at the same time. Jackie's tall thin body hovering over Sarah's cherubic much shorter body was a huge contrast, but demonstrated the amazing beauty of women. A six foot something athletic small breasted long legged sexy blonde next to a dark haired slightly chubby vivacious curvy woman kissing and loving each other. I began to think that perhaps these two had done this before.

Jennifer had recovered enough to pick up the pace. I reached to fondle her clit with one hand, but she pushed my hand away.

"I'm not ready for that," she said. "Besides, you are such a great pussy licker that my clit may not be the same for another hour."

We smiled at each other as she rocked slowly. Even though I had just met this woman and even though she obviously had the more ordinary figure of all six women that I've seen so far, I was mesmerized by her beauty and her confidence and her passion. She was teasing me with her rocking. She was going just fast enough to make me feel really good, but not fast enough that I would probably ever cum. She was enjoying her position of strength as well as the intimacy we were enjoying even with her friends watching. She made this about the two of us. If we had known each other even a couple of days, I would say that she was making love to me. I met her stare into my eyes as she smiled knowing that I was enjoying the warmth and wetness of her pussy. I pushed into her as well and met her timing. I reached around as best I could to grab the sides of her ass. I squeezed hard and she smiled wider. We ignored the other two, who I now realized had split apart and had come closer to the bed, watching us.

Jennifer kept this pace for a while, just rocking back and forth, like the swells of a mild sea. It was so peaceful. Then there was an interruption in the calm. My long legged beauty had crawled back on the bed and leaned into kiss me again. Jennifer just kept up that rocking. There was no disturbance there. Jackie again kissed me passionately and pinched my nipples and began licking and even biting them. It was just enough to be painful, but not so much as to not be pleasurable. She was an expert.

I couldn't believe how erotic this was as now Sarah took Jennifer's former position and began massaging my legs. The rocking motion continued and my cock was happy. It still wasn't even close to feeling like cumming at all because Jennifer's motion was so slow and consistent.

Jackie lifted her head up and stared into my eyes. It was hard to decide where to look. I had two beautiful women staring at me. Jennifer with her blue eyes enjoying my cock in her and Jackie now staring at me and rubbing my chest. I could guess what was in Jennifer's eyes because it was pretty obvious that was she was telling me is, "I love your cock inside me and I'm going to enjoy this as long as I can." But I could not decipher Jackie's stare.

Jackie slowly moved. She got up on her knees. Then I knew what her stare meant. Jackie stood up and slowly and teasingly removed her bikini top revealing a small, but perfect set of breasts. She held out her top with one hand.

"Do you like?"

"Oh, my god, yes." I said. Looking at her tall figure.

She stood for a moment letting me gaze. Jennifer continued her rocking, and I pulled my face away from Jackie to look at Jennifer's look of pleasure with her eyes now closed.

I returned my gaze to Jackie and she had dropped her bikini top on the floor, but was still standing there with her arms outstretched. She reached behind her head and pushed her hair up as she teased me, wiggling her breasts. She may have been a slow starter, but she was enjoying this now. She began moving like a snake to a charmer and slid her hands down her side and put her thumbs inside of her bikini bottoms. She played with them, stretching them away from her hips, but not sliding them down. She moved them about an inch lower and stopped and continued her dance.

I was enjoying Jennifer's action on me still and looked back to her. She was still deep in her pleasure.

When I looked back, Jackie had lowered her bikini bottoms a little further so that I could just see the top of a sandy blonde thin bush. I wanted her to pull them off, but I was also enjoying the show. I didn't know which one would be better. She continued to inch them off revealing more of her well-manicured bush. Soon I could see the lips of her pussy. I looked up into her eyes and she stared at me wantonly, knowing that her teasing was getting to me. She continued to slowly, inch by inch pull her bikini bottoms down her thighs and then let them drop to the floor. Stepping out of them, she approached the bed.

Jackie reached one of her long slender legs across my face and she took the position that Jennifer had only moments earlier. Once there, she extremely aggressive. She pressed her pussy with as much force as she could into my face. I didn't mind at all. The difference in the two pussies was stark. Jennifer, being more stocky and a bit overweight, had full pussy lips and her pussy covered my whole face so that I almost couldn't see anything else. Jackie's slender body also meant thinner pussy lips and a frame that allowed me to look up easily at her cute face and small breasts. She was so tall that she seemed to tower above me. It was a great view. Her tight torso led the way to her beautiful face. The way she ground down on my face with authority made me wonder that she had seemed shy or reticent at first. She was in charge of this pussy licking.

"Lick me good," she commanded. It wasn't a request. It wasn't pleading. It was a command. I obeyed. I assumed she meant fast and hard, so I went straight for her clit with no teasing. She dropped her head back so I could only see her neck and her chin.

Jennifer still hadn't increased her pace, which was very nice. I felt like I could enjoy it all day. I really didn't want it to stop. The consistency also allowed me to concentrate on my mistress who wanted a pussy licking.

"Oh, yes. That's nice." Jackie said. I placed my hands on her ass.

"Yes, squeeze." The command was a little softer, but still clearly a command.

I squeezed her ass and began flicking my tongue at her clit.

"Circles," she commanded. So, I went to my circling. As soon as I did, she began grinding on my face. She knew what she liked.

It wasn't clear what Sarah was up to until I heard Jennifer, "Yes, oh, my god, Sarah, yes."

I could just make out that Sarah was on the bed next to Jennifer. I imagined that Sarah might be rubbing Jennifer's clit or something like that from the way the bed was moving and Jennifer was moaning.

Without warning Jackie got off of my face. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"No. You were perfect," she said. She then got back on my face, only this time facing Jennifer. I had her ass right on my nose and her pussy on my mouth. "Now, circles and only circles, but harder and faster."

When she switched positions, I verified that Sarah was both kissing Jennifer and rubbing her clit. Jennifer still managed to maintain that steady pace. Sarah appeared to be rubbing in sync with Jennifer's rocking on my cock.

I wasn't bored by any means, but I also knew that at some point, we had a time limit. I also knew now that I wanted to fuck Jackie. So far, she was the most dominant of the women. I've never had fantasies of real domination, but I do like a woman who knows what she wants.

Jackie continued to press her bottom on my face and rotate it. She pressed hard, almost too hard, but I intended to give her the pleasure she wanted. I circled her clit with my tongue hard and fast. I squeezed her ass, even though her small butt cheeks were almost smothering me. She leaned forward and I could see her arms reach toward Jennifer's, then I saw Jennifer's reach around Jackie's. they began kissing and Sarah was still rubbing Jennifer's clit. Jennifer suddenly went from calm sea to hurricane speed and rocked about double time. My cock felt like it went from a waltz to a mosh pit. "Oh, shit," I thought. "I am going to cum and soon."

Jennifer kept up her frantic pace. I thrusted into her and tried to concentrate on my hard circling of Jackie's pussy. "Oh, shit," I thought again.

"Oh, shit," screamed Jennifer. "Yes, Don. Yes, Jackie, Yes, Sarah. Go. Go. Go."

Jennifer started shaking on me, then I felt Sarah's hand on my ball sac and that sent me over the edge. I couldn't say anything because Jackie had no mercy. She was grinding on my face even harder. Even as I writhed in orgasm, she commanded, "Don't stop. Faster, faster." I was a good soldier. I tried to lick hard even as I was cumming.

"Yes," Jackie screamed at the top of her lungs. Then put all of her body weight into my face as she too reached orgasm.

Jennifer and Jackie maintained their positions kissing and running their hands through each other's hair until they were fully recovered. I still wanted to fuck Jackie and hoped she wanted my cock too. I realized that her 6' 1" figure was a lot like a super model, except Jackie had slightly larger breasts than the typical supermodel, and might have been in even better athletic condition. I've never been a supermodel type of guy, but all of a sudden this was a real turn on.

Jennifer got off me. Jackie got off and lay by my side. She pulled me to her, both of us facing each other and lying on our sides. She kissed me. "Thank you," she said. "That was just what I needed."

"I hope you need one thing more," I said.

"Yes. I do think I need that too," she said.

We cuddled for quite a while. I told her it was going to be a little while before I could perform again. She just leaned in and kissed me.

"Shhh," she said. "We can take our time."

The other two women sat and watched for now. Jackie stroked my back over and over. I loved her little but perfect butt. I held it and I squeezed it.

"Roll on top of me," she said. This time it wasn't like a command, but I obeyed anyway. Once on top of her, I kissed from the top of her head down to her lips.

"Now, just lie there for a while. Look in my eyes."

I took the time to explore her eyes. I had most of my weight on her. My pelvis pressed into hers. My chest pressed into hers. She was examining my face. I examined hers. She put a hand through my hair and began petting my head like she was petting a cat or dog. I enjoyed this closeness, especially as I couldn't get another erection right away. It gave me time to reflect on her facial features. I realized that she had a strong well defined narrow nose. She had thin lips and a wide smile. It was the first time that I realized her eyes were a hazel and not a true brown. I noticed how smooth her skin was and that her body was even tighter and more athletic than I could see on the volleyball court. I placed my hands on her cheeks and caressed her cheeks.

Jackie continued to run her hands through my hair, stroking my head gently. We were in a world our own. I moved my hands from her cheeks and stroked her head as well.

"kiss me." She said.

I kissed her cheeks and her neck and then her mouth. I slid my tongue between her lips and tried to trap her tongue with mine. We kissed and kissed. The warmth of her mouth captured me and it was like I couldn't do anything except kiss her.

"I'm ready," she said.

I hadn't noticed it. I was so taken with the slow journey that she took me on. I was rock hard. My shaft was trapped against her abdomen. The sad part was that given our height difference, it was somewhat difficult for me to kiss her and put my cock inside of her. I slid in slowly for consistency with the pace she was leading. This journey of sex was different. I was fully involved. Nothing could distract me.

I began moving in and out of her and she wrapped her long legs around me and wrapped her arms around me and held me tightly. She left just enough space for me to be able to continue my long slow motion. I pulled my cock almost all the way out, then all the way back in. I arched my back so that I could kiss her breasts and she loosened her arms just enough so I could get to her. I kissed them gently. I nibbled at her nipples. I sucked her nipples into my mouth. I looked into her eyes, but they were closed. I could get an entire breast in my mouth. They were perfect. I continued on her breasts while I made my slow strokes pushing my hips forward toward her breasts, then back down in a grinding motion. Her head was now tilted back. Her breathing was long and slow, but intense.

"A little faster," she said, "and grind against my clit really hard. As hard as you can."

I increased the pace to a constant medium in and out, but also ground my hips toward her abdomen. My pelvis rubbed from about the middle of her opening to the top. I was still kissing and adoring her perfectly small, but round breasts. To continue to get good friction on her clit, I had to lift my head off of her breasts. That gave me much more leverage. Her head was still back with her eyes closed.

All of a sudden, she said, "Pull out, I have another idea."

I reluctantly pulled out of her and she demonstrated her flexibility by pulling her long slender but athletic legs against her ears.

"Now, get in me."

I positioned my cock against her opening. I had tried this with Marti, but Marti didn't really like it, so I was careful at first.

"no, put your whole body against my legs."

I leaned into her pushing my dick in and got great penetration. I was in deep. I had my shoulders hard against her calves. Her thighs were against my torso.

"god, yes," she said. "Faster, much faster. That's great." She said, breathing shorter and faster.

I picked up the pace to about freeway speed, and her breathing increased even faster.

"Yes. Yes. Like that."

I didn't wait for her to ask for more. I went to warp speed.

"Yes, Oh, my god, Yes" I was still grinding up and down with my pelvis on her clit. I was grinding as hard and fast as I could. She met my grinding with her own. Grinding and grinding.

"Oh, you are so deep. You're bigger than Brian. So, deep. This is great."

She made no further sounds other than short fast breaths and all of a sudden, her whole body spasmed. As she spasmed, she continued to thrust hard against me but I couldn't cum, not after all that had happened that day. I watched as she smiled still with her head back and eyes closed.

"I didn't want to do this," she said. "I really didn't, I didn't want to. I didn't want to. I didn't want to fuck anyone besides my husband. I didn't. I didn't."

I thought for a moment that she was going to break down and cry as she went silent and her body relaxed.

"But I'm so glad I did," she said and she burst out laughing. "I am SO glad that I did. That was wonderful. Thank you for setting this up."

I smiled at her. She smiled at me and I held her.

She rolled me off her and we ended like we had begun, on our sides facing each other, touching lightly and kissing. It was only then that we realized that the other two women had gone. We continued to touch and kiss for almost a half hour.

"I'd better go," Jackie said. "I'll see if Jennifer and Sarah are OK. Thank you. That was amazing. Thank you for doing what I wanted to. Thank you for not rushing."

I had a feeling I knew what sex with Brian was like. If Brian hadn't let Jackie do this to him, he didn't know what he was missing. I would make sure he knew.

Jackie left and I couldn't do much besides lie there and think about when had just happened over the past few hours. I lay there contemplating the three wonderful women when a knock at the door released me from my stupor. I knew it couldn't be Marti yet or any of our group. I hadn't ordered room service.

I threw on my swim suit and opened the door. It was Sarah.

"Hi. I hope you don't mind."

I let her in.

"Jennifer and I had been satisfied and we saw that Jackie had something special in mind. We also could see that she needed something different. So, we decided to leave you two alone."

"I appreciate that. I think Jackie appreciates it even more. Yes, I did let her take the lead and it was amazing."

"Really? More amazing than me?"

I realized what was going on. There was a little competition here. "No. Not more amazing. Differently amazing."

"That's why I'm back," Sarah said. "I want you all to myself to show you how amazing I can be. If you can do it again."

I wasn't sure, but I told her I'd try and that I would love to have her try. To be honest, in some ways Sarah had my favorite body of all of them and she had that cute perky personality that was naturally attractive. She was the good girl on the surface, but the girl who could be bad in private.

She pulled out her phone and pressed on the screen. On came some stripper music. She proceeded to strip slowly in front of me. She wiggled her hips as she removed her shorts. She had put on some lacey sexy white underwear for me. She pulled her boring t-shirt above her head to reveal a matching bra. She danced like that for minutes, teasing me and dancing near the bed and rubbing my cheek with her hand. She leaned in and pressed her breasts into my face. I tried to stand up, but she pushed me back down. She danced away from me and reached behind herself to unclip her bra. Her round ass wiggling in her sheer backed white panties. Her breasts bounced just enough as she tossed the bra away. She danced in just her panties, again coming over to me and pressing her breasts into my face. This time she let me touch them and she continued to wiggle her hips. She then pushed me back on the bed. The music stopped. She had timed it perfectly.