Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off my panties and lick my pussy," she whispered. She didn't have to ask me twice. I sure hoped I could get it up one more time. I really wanted this woman, both because she was sexy hot and because she wanted it badly enough to plan this for me. I rolled her over to her back. I opened her legs and she was already wet. I dove right in and I was so excited I forgot to think about slow. I just wanted to lick her and make her cum. She didn't object. I licked fast from the very beginning. I used the ice cream technique firmly on her clit.

"That's it. Right there. Right on my clit."

I was already licking as hard and fast as I could. Sarah was a fast and hard girl. Not more than five minutes in, she began really getting loud.

"oh, yes. Oh, yes. Like that. My god I'm going to cum already. Yes. Yes. Yes."

And sure enough, she bucked and her hips almost came off the bed pushing into my face. She was panting trying to recover.

"Oh, my god that was so fast. So fast."

I decided that if she liked it fast, I'd give it to her fast. It had been an hour or so since I last came, so I decided to give it a try. My dick was hard enough for sex, so I would try to cum, even if just for Sarah and not for myself. Even if I couldn't, I'd give her a good ride. I crawled right up and rammed into her. I figured I would just go as fast as I could until she asked me to slow down. No complaints came.

Her hips bucked into mine meeting me in a fast rhythm. I fucked her with a furiousness that I hadn't ever fucked anyone with before. I was going so fast and hard, that I thought for sure she might tell me it was too hard, but she didn't. It was again less than about five minutes and I was cumming inside of her. I bucked this time and had to catch my breath.

"Oh, my god," she said. "That was fast. Oh, my god. Thank you for fucking me hard."

We lay there recovering. I just assumed I wouldn't be able to do it again, but I really wanted to. It was almost too fast for me. I didn't want it to be over. Fortunately, Sarah didn't want to leave. I licked my cum out of Sarah's pussy and got up to get her a towel to catch what I didn't lick up. We rested in each other's arms. We kissed a little and recovered, touching each other lightly now.

We woke up about a half hour later still in each other's arms. Sarah was looking into my eyes and said, "Watch out, this could get to be a habit."

I said, "yes. You could get to be a habit with me. You want to try one more time. I really want to try it in your other hole," I said.

"You mean anal," she said. "I've never done anal before. Yeah, I want to try it. Can you do it again?"

"I'm not sure," I confessed, "but I'd love to try. You have such a nice round ass and I really haven't got a good view of it yet."

We began some foreplay, lots of kissing. I felt some stirring and I had hope. Sarah lightly rubbed my balls and shaft as we kissed and I felt more stirring. She pressed hard on my perineum and I began to get a little harder. She did it again. She was good at this. She slid down and sucked my cock. Lapping at the underside of the head. I was hard yet again. I wasn't sure if I could cum, but at least I was hard enough to get it in her ass. I pulled the lube from the nightstand.

"You'll be glad I used this," I said.

I got her off the bed and standing on the floor leaning over the bed and I slowly worked my cock nicely into her. I figured that if this was her first time doing anal, I wouldn't want to turn her off to this. Joe would thank me later. I got inside of her, but it took me a while to get all the way in. I moved slowly still to make sure she was OK.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm fucking your ass," I answered.

"No. I mean why are you going so slow. Make it fast. Just like in my pussy."

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be," she answered. She didn't sound completely sure, but she wanted fast.

So, I picked up the pace, again just shy of hurting her. I was ramming her ass and she was taking it. She loved fast. After a few minutes, I didn't think I could cum again, so I just kept ramming and I'd make her cum.

"Oh, that's even better than I imagined," she said. "Oh, god, yes. Keep ramming my asshole. Rub my pussy too, OK?"

I felt bad that she had to ask. I reached around and rubbed her clit as furiously as I was pounding.

"Oh, fuck, yes. Faster, faster. I'm going to cum already."

I went as fast as I could.

My pelvis slapped against her ass. My balls slapped against her so hard it almost hurt.

"Yes, like that," she screamed. "Like that. Don't stop. Don't stop."

I kept up the fast pace. I was slapping and slapping my pelvis against her ass.

"Oh, god yes," she screamed again as she started cumming. She lay forward on the bed and I fell on top of her with my dick still in her ass shrinking quickly. I slipped out of her.

"Oh, god that was good. Thank you."

"You're very welcome," I said, knowing that I was the one who should be thanking her. I hadn't cum, but how could I? I already had cum enough for a week of normal sex.

Again we snuggled for a while and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke at a tap on my shoulder. I rolled over from spooning Sarah. I looked at the clock and it was 4 p.m. We'd been asleep for an hour. I looked over my shoulder and Marti was on the bed behind me moving into a spoon position. She put her index finger to her mouth, indicating for me be quiet. She motioned for me to lie back down. I went back to spooning Sarah and Marti spooned me. Sarah was still asleep.

I woke up again and it was 5 p.m. All three of us were in the same position. Marti and Sarah were still asleep. I knew the guys would be back from golfing soon and looking for Sarah. I was surprised that her girlfriends weren't, but then I guessed they knew where she was.

I kissed Sarah's neck and played with her breasts lightly. She woke up as I was pinching her nipples lightly. It took her a moment to realize where she was. She looked over shoulder and saw me and smiled and turned back away from me. I continued massaging her breasts.

I realized Marti had woken when I felt her begin to massage my cock.

"Good evening, my man," she whispered. She emphasized "my."

Sarah heard Marti and jumped. She sat up and looked over at Marti. She had a scared look on her face.

Marti said, "Did you think I didn't know that you were playing with my husband?"

"No. I guess not. I just didn't think of it and I've never done anything like this before. I can't quite believe it's happening."

"I know what you mean," said Marti. "This is our first time too. I mean this week. So, we only have a few days head start."

Sarah didn't know what to say. Marti crawled over me and both women knelt facing each other. Marti kissed Sarah and fondled her breasts.

"It's OK. So, do you want to play some more before your man gets back from golf."

Sarah didn't have to answer. Her smile said it all.

Marti pushed me off the bed, so I went to get some water. I wasn't going to be able to have sex again, at least that's the way I felt.

Sarah was still waking up completely as Marti rolled over and kissed Sarah. This might actually get me hard again, I thought. Marti kissed Sarah's neck, then her breasts, then her stomach, then Sarah's thighs, then down to Sarah's toes. Marti turned and smiled at Sarah, kneeling by her feet. Sarah smiled back.

Marti crawled up, still smiling and dove into Sarah's pussy. Sarah looked at me as if to say, "WOW."

Then she said it. "wow, Marti, wow. Oh, that, yes, that."

Marti picked her head up and Sarah moaned, "oh, don't stop."

Marti shuffled her hips around until her pussy was in Sarah's face. "You don't get all the fun," Marti said and dove back into Sarah's pussy.

Sarah also dove into Marti's pussy. I was less than a foot away from Sarah's face and my wife's pussy.

"You can make yourself useful and lick my ass," Marti said.

I was enjoying the show, but now my wife, who had never wanted her ass played with before two days ago was now asking for it. I wasn't going to stop this momentum.

I crawled up between my wife's legs and above Sarah's head and put my face between her ass cheeks. I kissed around her little backside hole before licking right on it. Marti shifted forward when I first licked on her hole. She then adjusted back with her pussy on Sarah's face. I could just reach the vibrator on the nightstand. So, I picked it up and held it in one hand while I massaged Marti's ass cheeks with the other. I looked into Sarah's eyes as she licked Marti's pussy. I could see from the look in Sarah's eyes that she was enjoying being licked. She was trying to both moan her pleasure as well as to continue to pleasure Marti.

I could also hear Marti's moans and periodic departures from Sarah's pussy in order to let a gasp escape. I suspected Marti was very close to her orgasm, so I turned on the vibrator and removed my tongue from her butt hole. I touched her little hole with the vibrator and inserted it about a half inch. As her moaning increased, I eased the vibrator into her. By the time it was about two inches inside of her ass, she lifted her head from Sarah's pussy and yelped. "Oh, geez, oh, wow, that was great. Oh, god OHHHHH."

Marti practically collapsed on Sarah and had to catch her breath. Poor Sarah was almost to orgasm when Marti stopped, and I saw the stark disappointment in her eyes.

I nudged Marti's ass off Sarah's face and crawled to replace Marti's mouth on Sarah's clit so that Marti could recover. I took the vibrator with me and wiped it off. Marti rolled onto her back and I enjoyed the few of her breasts and kissed her. I started in on Sarah's clit with my tongue until she got back to her previous state of near orgasm. "Thank you, yes. Yes, that's it. That's it, right there, do that, yes, that."

Once again I turned on the vibrator and Sarah must have known what was coming. Instead of being gentle, I inserted the vibrator right away. Less than ten seconds after inserting the vibrator into Sarah's cunt, Sarah screamed, "Yes, oh my god, yes." Her hips jumped off the bed and into my mouth. I continued licking until she couldn't take anymore. "oh, stop, stop, that's enough. Yes. Thank you."

I left the vibrator buzzing just on the rim of her anus. "oh, oh, yes, that feels good," she said. "Feels good."

After a few more minutes Marti was recovered. I was still lightly massaging Sarah's butt hole with the vibrator.

"OK, you can turn that off now, Thanks." She said. She was wiped out.

Marti started in again on me. She rolled up onto me and kissed my forehead, then my mouth. We French kissed for a while. She darted her tongue into my mouth and rolled it around my tongue. She kissed my neck and rubbed her large breasts on my chest. Marti kissed down my chest.

Sarah leaned over and began kissing my mouth. Marti continued down my body to my cock and took my stiffening member into her warm mouth. Sarah continued kissing my mouth, then she too kissed down my chest and the two lovely women took turns bobbing up and down on my cock and looking back up to me for approval between turns. They continued this until Marti let Sarah have exclusive control over my cock. Marti got behind Sarah and began licking Sarah's ass and then her pussy.

Sarah got distracted and took her head from my cock. "Oh, shit," she said. "So, good. So, good. Yes, Marti. Oh, my god." I thought Sarah was going to explode in orgasm when I heard. "no, don't stop, Don't stop."

Marti crawled back around and smiled at me as she moved Sarah's head out of the way so she could straddle me. "If you want someone to finish you off, go put your pussy in my husband's face."

Marti held my cock in her hand and teased me. "Are you sure you want me after having these young girls?"

"Oh, my god, yes." I said.

Marti plunged down on my cock and stayed there with my cock as far in her as it would go. She didn't move up and down, but just held on tight and wiggled around. My wife is so beautiful.

Sarah crawled up the bed and straddled my face, facing me so I could look at her wonderfully chubby body. Sarah smiled at me as she applied pressure with her pussy on my face. I met her pumping into my face with licking on her clit.

Marti was keeping a steady pace grinding on my cock. I met her bouncing and thrust against her as she pressed against me.

Sarah grinned at me slyly as she rotated her body to face Marti. Her slightly oversized ass covered my face, but I loved it as my nose was between her ass cheeks as I continued to lick her clit.

I could tell that she and Marti were massaging each other tits and French kissing as I continued to meet their pressing against me with their pussies. I saw Sarah's hand go to Marti's clit and Marti, screamed, "Oh, yes, Sarah."

They went back to kissing. I could not see all of the action, but I imagined them massaging and pinching each other's' breasts. I saw Sarah's free hand reach as far as she could to try and massage Marti's ass, but she couldn't. Marti, on the other hand, being taller was able to lean forward as she ground against me and suck on Sarah's tits and grab Sarah's ass. Marti's hands were now right above my eyes squeezing Sarah's ass. I thrust harder against Marti as she was panting and trying to suck on Sarah's tits. Marti took her mouth off Sarah's tits long enough to scream, "God, I'm cumming. Keep rubbing my pussy, Sarah, oh, god, yes, yes. Do it, Sarah."

When I heard Marti cumming I doubled my efforts on Sarah's pussy, and realized I wasn't going to cum. I focused on getting Sarah off.

"Oh, yes, lick hard, Harder. Oh, Thank you, Don."

Marti nibbled on Sarah's breast as she orgasmed.

The women held each other and kissed as I lay below them recovering. There was a knock at the door.

"Sarah, are you in there? It's Joe."

Sarah got off my face and answered the door with no clothes on. Joe looked stunned, but came into the room following Sarah as she wiggled her ass for him. Marti was still sitting on my cock.

"Joe, come on over here and I'll show you what we just did for Don," Marti said.

Joe looked confused, but his face turned to happiness as the light bulb went on in his head. He had at least some idea of what was coming.

Marti got off the bed and undressed him. I got off the bed and watched from a chair. He waited patiently and she pulled his golf shirt from his body and pulled down his golf shorts, then she sat him on the bed to remove his shoes and socks, then she pulled down his golf shorts and underwear. Then she pushed him back on the bed and crawled on top of him. She began French kissing him and even though he had fucked her the other night, this would be the first time He's kissed her.

She kissed down his chest to his cock and just like they did me Sarah kissed him on the mouth. In the same way, Marti mounted Joe's cock and Sarah mounted his face. This time she faced Marti from the beginning. Watching rather than being trapped underneath was incredibly hot. Having been worn out by the afternoon activities, I was more than content to have a beer and enjoy the scene, although I couldn't help rubbing my dick at least lightly. The ladies looked at me off and on to make sure I was enjoying the show, but they mostly concentrated on Joe's satisfaction.

Marti and Sarah worked pretty quickly and Joe was trying to speak, but he had to concentrate on licking Sarah's pussy. I could tell Joe was cumming in my wife's pussy when he thrust his cock up into her and his whole body went stiff for a few seconds.

The ladies got off of Joe and he apologized for not giving them orgasms. Marti said he still had a job to do and she lay back pointing to her pussy. Joe got down between her legs with some hesitancy and licked my cum and his cum from her. He then proceeded to lick her to orgasm.

Then Sarah made him finish her off with his fingers while cuddling and kissing him. Marti sat in my lap to watch with me. We kissed and cuddled in the chair. Then when Sarah orgasmed, we joined them in bed. We lay together for a while, then Joe and Sarah headed out so we could all get ready for dinner.

On his way out, Joe turned to both of us and said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," we said in unison.

Marti rolled over on her stomach. "Scratch my back."

So, I scratched her back for about fifteen minutes. "That's great," she said. "Thanks."

She lay silently. I gently ran my hands over her from head to her waist.

"you know I love you, right?" Marti asked.

"Yes. I know." I answered.

"Do you still love me?" she asked.

"Yes. Of course, why?" I asked in return.

"I've been a bad girl." She said. "I've been having sex with a lot of guys, and I like it. I like Pete a lot. I like Chuck a lot. I just did Joe and all those guys the other night."

"And I've been having sex with a lot of women," I said.

"But, I had a gang bang with guys I don't even know." She said. "Without your permission."

"I guess I liked it." I said. "It turned me on. I don't know if I would have given you permission, but I probably would have. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Yeah. It was fun to try, but this has all happened so fast. I'm confusing myself. I didn't think I'd ever have sex with anyone, but you and now I've fucked fifteen different guys. I want you to know that I love you."

She rolled onto her side and caressed my chest.

"I know you do," I said. "and I love you. It's been fun, but when this week is over, I'm still going home with you. Do you want this all to be over?"

"No. That's the funny thing. I don't. I know that I can love you and do this, but it might be nice to slow down and when we get home to reconsider how often we'd want to do this and with whom."

"I agree," I said. "Of course, we don't even know with whom we'd do it."

She laughed a little. "That's true. I'm guessing no one at church. Of course, Pete isn't far away at all, maybe a little over an hour's drive."

I said that we could use Pete as our outlet. She laughed and we got dressed for dinner.

Marti said, "Oh, that teenager was down at the beach again today while we were all out. He flirted with me again and I showed him my tits. I just couldn't help it. He's so cute. He came close to me and opened the front of his shorts, and I looked in at his huge cock. It is huge. It's probably even bigger than that waiter's. He then kneeled down in front of me kissed me on the mouth and squeezed my tits. Then he put his hand over my mound and rubbed me outside of my swimsuit. I wanted him so badly, but there just wasn't a good private place on that beach. I wanted to pull his cock out right there, but I knew that wasn't a good idea. I did rub the outside of his swimsuit and caused quite a huge bulge. I kept rubbing and he didn't leave, so I made him cum in his swimsuit. He wasn't embarrassed at all. In fact, he just stood there and got hard again. I'll bet that kid could go all night. I want to do him before we leave."

"Well, if the opportunity arises, I wouldn't blame you. A cock that big doesn't come around very often. Statistically, anything over about 9 inches is like 1 in 1,000 or something like that."

*****

We all met for dinner together. We went out to a nicer local place. It was a bit awkward. All twelve of us got together at one long table, so we couldn't all talk at once. The three new guys knew their wives had sex with me, but only Sarah knew that her husband had sex with Marti, and perhaps only that he did it with her this afternoon. However, I think the three couples began figuring out that something was up.

Sitting at the long table also meant that we had to figure out seating arrangements. Kathy and Cheryl had missed me today and I did want to talk to Chuck. Fortunately, Sarah, Jennifer and Jackie all wanted to be near their husbands. So, Pete and Kathy sat across from each other. I sat next to Kathy with Cheryl on the other side of me and Marti was next to Pete and Chuck was next to Marti. The other couples simply split with the guys on one side of the table and the women on the other.