Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed Sarah smiling at Joe, then looking down at me and Marti and trying to make some eye contact and even join our conversation. They were the couple closest to us, with Sarah sitting next to Chuck and Joe sitting next to Cheryl. Something was up with the three new couples and it became even more obvious when we arrived back at the resort and the ladies excused themselves and their husbands stating that they had something to talk about. We headed back to the resort and planned on dancing there tonight.

We gathered about an hour after leaving the restaurant. Some couples arriving later than others. Brian, Joe, Jack, Jackie, Sarah and Jennifer arrived about half an hour after we did. We had all come to dance tonight. Pete, Joe and Jack being a bit of sticks in the mud, the other three guys danced with the six ladies. Pete would get up every once in a while and take a turn. The ladies would occasionally dance with each other or go sit and talk with Joe, Jack and Pete around the table. Joe and Jack weren't dancing much at all. So, we did the best we could. Fortunately, no one was left out consistently, but some did not get to dance with their preferred partners as much as they had hoped.

When the evening ended, the three new guys hatched something, but I couldn't tell what. There was a strange atmosphere between the three new couples all evening. I supposed that part of the time after dinner was spent discussing both the women spending the afternoon with me as well as the men fucking Marti behind the bar the other night without their permission. It was late so we all headed to our rooms to go to bed.

Kathy was glad to be with just me. Chuck and Cheryl asked if we'd like to join them. Chuck had wisely taken a liking to Kathy and Cheryl had missed me today. I had to admit that I had enough of multiple partners for one night. Kathy and I went to our room and danced another dance in the room. Kathy wanted to shower with me, so we took a long slow shower together and kissed and cuddled. She led me toward the bed and began kissing and she slowly stroked my shaft as I rubbed her clit. My phone buzzed and If figured I'd better check it in case it was Marti wanting to switch back. Instead it was from Chuck saying that I might want to get over to Brian and Jackie's room.

Kathy was disappointed, but I quickly threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and Kathy threw on a short dress. I noticed that she didn't put on any panties.

When we got to the room, there on the king sized bed was Marti with Brian under her fucking her pussy. Joe at her head having his cock sucked and Jack behind her fucking her ass hole. By the sweat on her, I imagined that this wasn't the first go round.

All of the ladies were sitting in chairs near the bed watching. It appeared that they had not been part of the sex party and were letting their husbands have their way with Marti like they had their way with me. They were surprisingly calm, enjoying the show. Sarah was the only one playing with herself. Jackie and Jennifer were watching intently. Evidently, Pete had gone first to show them what Marti liked. They wanted to watch him with Marti first. Chuck then had fucked her. Now the three guys were having a foursome.

I wish I could have watched from the beginning. I had a hard on and Kathy knew it. Cheryl and Chuck were also watching. Chuck asked me if he could be next. Pete also said that he was ready for another round. So Chuck and Pete were the next team.

Joe finished first and Marti swallowed his cum as the other two guys pounded her holes.

"oh, god, you guys are great, yes, fuck me, both of you. No mercy, fuck me."

Jack said, "oh, shit your ass feels so good I'm cumming, ah, ahhh."

We all watched as his cum dripped out of her asshole. Once Jack was out Marti rode Brian for all he was worth.

"So, Brian, is this what you wanted, a little older pussy. How does my pussy feel on your cock?"

"Oh, my god, it's great Marti, great. I'm going to cum too, make me cum. Ah, ah, oh, bounce on my cock, ah, ah, ahhhhh."

Marti got off the bed, and Chuck went to lead her back to the bed.

"No. I need a break," she said. "Someone needs to clean me up first."

She looked at me. I laid her on the bed and licked out her ass and her pussy of as much cum as I could get. The three new couples looked astonished.

"hmm, hmm, good." I said looking at them.

"Thank you, babe," Marti said.

Chuck and Pete looked at each other disappointed. We weren't sure what to do next, cancel the party and all go back to our rooms? As we all looked at each other, Jennifer jumped on the bed. "Don't be disappointed, guys. You can do me next."

We looked at it each other. Jack looked taken aback at his wife's eagerness, but he couldn't very well complain given that he had just taken my wife with his two buddies.

"Chuck in my pussy, Pete in my ass and Don, I want your cock in my mouth."

Chuck lay on the bed smiling and waiting. Jennifer stroked his shaft a few times, then sat on it. Once she had it all the way in, Marti applied some lube to Pete's cock and helped him slide it into Jennifer's waiting little hole. I got on the bed in front of Jennifer.

"Thank you for this afternoon," she said, loud enough for everyone to hear.

I moved forward and slid my cock into her waiting mouth. Jennifer, having never done this before, had a hard time finding a rhythm between sucking cock and trying to work two cocks in her other holes, but Chuck and Pete worked with her. I just kneeled and enjoyed the show.

Once Jennifer found her rhythm with Chuck and Pete, she was able to concentrate more on my cock, but after this afternoon, there was no way I was going to cum. I think that when I pulled out and told her, she was in such pleasure from the double team, that she didn't even react. I knelt in front of her, smiling at her and running my hands through her hair. I slid my ass back so I could lean forward and kiss Jennifer on the mouth and play with her tits while she was double fucked. I rubbed her nipples around with my fingers as her moaning began and her smile widened.

"oh, yes, you guys," Jennifer said. "Pinch my nipples, I'm going to cum, oh, oh, yes, oh, yes, ohhhh."

I smiled and Jennifer one last time and ran my hand through her hair again. I got off the bed, and Kathy came to hold my hand, "I hope you've saved some for me." I admitted I was a bit tired, but I thought I had, but I couldn't be sure.

Chuck and Pete kept up on Jennifer and she was loving her first time with multiple holes filled. "Oh, god, this is so good. I need to do this again, Jack. Oh, god. We need to do this all the time."

Jack looked a little embarrassed, but he was also stroking his cock watching his wife take these two guys. Chuck came first and then had to stay there while Pete finished, fortunately, it wasn't too much later.

"Come clean me up like Don cleaned Marti, Jack."

Jennifer's husband came over dutifully. He wasn't as enthusiastic as I was, but he did it for his wife. He didn't seem completely disgusted by the time he finished.

We all sat looking at each other. I knew Kathy wanted me. I could tell that Cheryl, Sarah and Jackie were hot. Brian, Jack and Joe were certainly ready to go again and I presumed that Chuck would be ready again soon.

Pete and I were not ready yet. Given Pete's reputation, he might not be again and I couldn't be certain that I would be. Marti still looked a bit beat, but then she had already been fucked twice and had a foursome. Pete offered to take her back to their room, but she said she'd like to watch so she and Pete pulled up a couple of chairs and sat next to each other holding hands.

Knowing Cheryl, I figured that she was about to rape someone. Sarah had quite a bit today, and I didn't figure Jackie for the gangbang type.

Jennifer lay recuperating with Jack lying next to her caressing her stomach and running his other hand through her hair. He was admiring his freshly fucked wife.

Not surprisingly, Cheryl made the next move. She was about to explode. She asked Jackie to lie on the bed with her ass somewhat close to the edge. Cheryl said, "Joe, take me from behind. You can have my pussy. The rest of you can figure things out, but I need to be fucked."

Jackie lay back on the bed, but didn't realize what was happening until Cheryl put her face into her pussy. Jackie squealed with delight. Little Cheryl eating long tall Jackie was an interesting sight. Joe stood watching too, until Cheryl stopped eating Jackie long enough to say, "What are you waiting for?"

Joe realized how foolish he looked and we all laughed as he took his position and just shoved his cock into Cheryl. Her whole body lurched forward and she had to catch her breath for a moment.

That left Sarah and Kathy, but I knew that Kathy also wasn't the gangbang type. Sarah took Jack and Brian by the hands and put Brian on the bed kneeling next to his wife's head. She began blowing him. Jack didn't wait for instructions, he knew what to do. He got in behind Sarah and placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy. He teased his buddy.

"Dude, I'm going to fuck your wife. What do you think?"

Joe was deep into Cheryl at that point and could barely answer, but he smiled and said, "Go for it. Give her what she needs." And he followed with, "My god, Cheryl, your ass is tight."

Joe was watching his wife fucking and sucking his two best friends. Jackie was watching one of her best friends suck her husband and Brian was watching his wife get eaten by a woman. This was a new experience for each of them and they were all loving it. Sound and talking were difficult to keep track of as each person complimented the other (other than Jennifer and Cheryl who had their mouths full).

Jackie reached up and held Brian's hand as they were both being serviced.

"Sarah's mouth looks so hot on your cock," said Jackie as she enjoyed the pussy licking by Cheryl.

Brian reached down and rubbed his wife's tit as he also stroked plump little Sarah's hair as she sucked his dick. They looked at each other with passion and pleasure in their eyes.

Joe and Jack were now fucking furiously almost like it was a contest. Both were also massaging the clits of their respective women to make sure the ladies also got to cum. It was like a chain reaction.

"Oh, god, I'm cumming in your wife, Joe," Jack said as he released his load into Sarah. He slammed into her and held his pelvis against Sarah's cute round ass as hard as he could.

That set off Sarah and she had to release Brian's cock from her mouth as she moaned and caught her breath.

Watching his wife get fucked and cumming, Joe began shooting into Cheryl. "oh, fuck, your pussy feels so good." He also held his pelvis against Cheryl. Jack was pulling out of Sarah and Joe could see the cum dripping from his wife's freshly fucked pussy.

Jackie then screamed, "Oh, god, Cheryl eat my pussy good." And her hips jumped off the bed as her head fell back into the mattress.

Seeing his wife cumming, Brian shot into Sarah's mouth. Fortunately, she had recovered enough to be sucking again and was able to swallow almost all of Brian's cum, with just a little dripping from the corners of her mouth. I think she may have actually been doing that on purpose for effect.

Cheryl was last, but not least. "oh, yes, rub my clit till I'm finished." Joe kept his cock in Cheryl and continued to rub her clit until Cheryl politely reached for his wrist and moved his hand away. She still had her face resting in Jackie's pussy. She and Jackie smiled at each other.

Joe slid out of Cheryl and moved in behind his wife to suck the cum out of her pussy without even being asked. Chuck did the same for Cheryl.

Brian rolled over and cuddled with Jackie.

Chuck got up and recognized the look of frustration on Kathy's face. I still wasn't ready to get up, so Chuck came over to Kathy. "May I have this dance?"

Kathy wasn't sure. She really wasn't one for public displays, but she was horny and worried that I wouldn't be able to satisfy her. I think she might have preferred to go back to another room in private, but it was pretty clear no one was ready to leave and she was ready to have sex. She had been ready before we even left our room to come watch.

Even though Chuck was young, he knew how to treat a lady, and he had figured out Kathy's likes and dislikes. He led her to the bed as if he was leading her out to the dance floor. In fact, he showed some of the skills that Kathy had taught him as he then waltzed her the rest of the way to the bed. She smiled. Even though she had an audience that she might not really have wanted, she wanted this young man right now.

Cheryl came to sit next to me and held my hand, she whispered, "I miss you."

I told her I missed her too.

"I...I love you," she said. I turned to looked at this young small woman sitting next to me. I was shocked.

Chuck had begun slowly with Kathy as we all recuperated and watched this elegant show. Chuck and Kathy were making love in front of us in stark contrast to the furious fucking that went on before.

"What do you mean?" I asked, probably stupidly.

"I knew I shouldn't have said it." Replied Cheryl.

"No. I don't mean that." I said. "I love you too in a way. I just was surprised and think that we need to make sure we are on the same page here. Marti and I talked and we want to continue this when we get home."

Cheryl smiled and leaned over and kissed me. She held my hand. "We'll talk later," she said.

We turned back to watch as Kathy had now taken charge. She was horny and her normal elegant self had turned into an animal and what started as a nice slow missionary fuck by, was now a furious cowgirl by Kathy grinding into Chuck's pelvis. Chuck didn't seem to mind at all as his hips furiously ground into Kathy.

Kathy began a slow, "Yes, oh, yes. This is what I needed. Yes, Chuck, you, young little fuck."

Chuck wasn't little, but he was young. She moved more frantically and we could all see that she was about to cum. I didn't know Chuck that well, but I had seen him cum before, and I could tell that he was going to cum soon too.

There were eight of us watching the show. Cheryl whispered to me, "He's holding back. I can tell. See that little tension in his cheeks? He does that with me when he's trying not to cum."

It was then that Kathy let go. "Oh, Oh, Oh," was all that came out of her mouth.

Chuck let go too pushing as deeply as he could into her. Kathy was bucking as if she was trying to stay on a bucking horse, but she didn't. She held Chuck's cock with her pussy until she was completely finished. She closed her eyes, enjoying the aftermath, then she opened them and smiled silently at Chuck. She leaned down and kissed him. Then she kissed him again and again. I thought she might even try to get him hard again. Even with the audience, Kathy continued to plant kisses on Chuck's lips and neck and chest.

Those of us in the audience were in awe. Jennifer began the applause and we all followed. That was going to be a hard act to follow. Kathy realized the cheers and looked up a bit embarrassed.

Cheryl again came up with the idea of how to get us all finished off. Let's choose pairs. We go to respective rooms for an hour, then return to our own room. Before everyone finished agreeing, Cheryl had already begun matching names from a bag she had found.

Jennifer got me, Brian got Cheryl, Chuck got Jackie, Joe got Kathy and Jack got Sarah. I looked at Brian and Cheryl. It was funny seeing the biggest guy with the smallest woman, but they didn't appear disappointed.

I was glad I got Jennifer as I knew she was hot. I was not at all disappointed, although we did begin our time together with her apologizing that I got her instead of one of the skinnier girls. I did my best to reassure her that she was indeed as hot as any of the other women. We spent a great hour together in her room. Because of her lack of self-esteem about her body, I took extra time to adore her entire body before entering her. I kissed back and front from head to toe. I massaged her all over as I moved up and down her soft skin.

She insisted on getting on her knees and sucking my cock before we fucked. Her beautiful face looked into mine. I ran my hands through her hair and pulled her mouth toward me. I tried to get as deep as I could into her throat without choking her. When she was finished, she led me to the bed.

She wanted missionary because she loved the face to face and I loved her face. She wanted long and slow so I gave it to her that way. Because of the slow start we had and because I was too exhausted to cum, I was able to eat her to orgasm and then fingered her to a second orgasm with my cock inside of her. We only had about ten minutes to cuddle before Jack returned.

Jack was right on time and entered the room just as I had my clothes on. We said good night to each other, then I went back my room.

When I entered, I heard the shower running, the timer they set was going off on a cell phone. I could hear Kathy screaming from the bathroom, now at 1 a.m. "God, Joe, not again. Oh, my god, Joe."

After another few minutes they came out of the shower. Kathy smiled at me. Joe got dressed.

Joe looked at me and smiled. "Thanks," he said. "For everything."

I removed my clothes and lay down next to Kathy on the bed as she lay recuperating and smiling at me.

"Joe was amazing. I'm not sure what kind of sex he and Sarah have, but he had three orgasms in an hour. When we first started, I thought he was going to be a little rough. We sixty-nined and he was on top, pumping his cock into my throat. I got him to ease up a little, but I began to enjoy it. I was going to stop so he could fuck me, but he made me suck him all the way because he said he would definitely still be able to fuck me because I was so hot. So, I did. He came a ton. I almost choked from all the cum, and then while I was swallowing, I had my orgasm.

Then he fucked my pussy in three positions and made me orgasm once in each position before he came. Then after cuddling for only about ten minutes he fucked my ass and rubbed my clit and made me cum again. Then we went to take a shower and he ate my pussy in the shower. I'm sorry, Don, but I might be spent for the night."

Kathy and I went to bed. We cuddled nude. We kissed for a while, and fell asleep in each other's arms.