All Comments on 'Our Friend John's Birthday Gift'

by Midniteshade72

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wonder how many times "bud" was used in this story?

Had to be hundreds. What kind of trailer trashy were these people? That was Godawful

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What an idiot

this won't end well for anyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written, enjoyable and erotic story. Wife sharing is at its best when the sharing is with a good friend. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One favour

Finnish the story bud, I can see where this is going but it's your story to finnish.

Doing well and good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
typical fetish

Loving Wimp story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Smoking

Was this story about a smoking fetish and an advertisement for Bud Lite ? . Unadulterated crap.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 6 years ago
Nothing like a big one to help pleasure the wife

Nothing new about the storyline but well told and believable. MFM stories always are better when the stud has a size advantage and lots of wives are really curious about accommodating a large one. Friction is a big part of enjoyable sex and if the wife needs a little help then this story caters for that. There are plenty of readers who enjoy these sharing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was about as erotic

as reading the divorce papers Caroline is about to get and John's obit we will read in chapter 2. I just hope our wimp has the balls to follow through like he needs to.

There doesn't need to be a single survivor to this pile of crap.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
No. Just No!

"My Best friend John wants my wife as his birthday present." - So? You tell him, "How does it feel to want?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

This is the kind of hot wife stories we come here to read.Even better that its not a sick fetish B.T.B story.All five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

“Nothing in the world could've prepared me for what I was about to see the next morning.”

Why? You heard the window. Why wouldn’t you be prepared to find a Dear Jom letter, a missing suitcase and a half empty closet? She’s gone at least for an extended sexcapade.

Oh, and for the person who asked: 51

51 occurrences of ‘bud’ (in any context)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slut

She's a slut, but a lucky slut !

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkover 6 years ago
Hot???

No it not f-cking hot. 1* for a wimp of a husband

Rw43Rw43over 6 years ago
Since I like a good wife sharing story, I thought this one had promise.

It turned out I was wrong.

Once we got past all the hem-haw dialogue that is intended to make us think it's realistic, John didn't make any attempt to persuade his friends. "I sure would like it" is juvenile at best. "She sure won't fall in love with me" is repeated so often that it seems to become a promise of bad behavior. With such poor social skills is it any wonder that he drops his pants and lets his big cock make the argument for him?

And then he turns into a manipulative, domineering abuser. Why am i not surprised? In most sharing stories, i usually like--or not--based on the respect factor. In this story not only was the husband disrespected, the wife was, too.

Whatever he found in the morning, the friendship is over, and the marriage might be, too. So now the husband knows why John has valued him as a "bud" all these years.

BTW, you do know you spent more time describing Johns cock than you did Carolyn's beauty? That's got to be on purpose. But that's ok, i don't need to be attracted to her. I know I'm a product of this generation, but i really don't want to follow a dozen cigarettes into the mouth of a beautiful woman.

I'll grant you that your characters are consistent, the action is well-told, and you've gotten me curious about the next part. But don't post it just for me. I don't like any of them.

3* for the storytelling. 2* for enjoyability. Since i don't give 1s, that's very low from me.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
What RW43 said

His critique matched my feelings perfectly. That's no friend, that's a calculating, domineering asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another chuck author,end of marriage story

He lost his wife to a large cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
I hope that...

I hope that. "Nothing in the world could've prepared me for what I was about to see the next morning" will be his wife had run away with his best friend...It will be his lucky day...Getting rid of a whore and a false friend...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah he lost his wife and his best friend

It was fine wean all l three participating when they told him to leave the room so they could spend the rest of the night by their self that's when I had to call it quits he lost his wife the dumb shit he ain't asking for birthday present no more he's asking to take your wife and you're letting him what a pussy and your wife wants him not you anymore

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
?????

Congratulations on having nerve to post your first story in the LW category. It takes guts to put your work out there for comments. At least nobody seems to have gotten you mixed up with the character and made personal insults—yet.

I think you did a very creditable job of storytelling, and for the first page and a half or so, you were well on your way to producing at least a 4 star product. To me, you lost your way when you turned John into a first class asshole and then let Caroline go from a loving hesitant wife to a slut with no respect for her husband in a matter of minutes (story time). I don’t think that’s very realistic.

When you got into the anal crap, you lost all creditability. I must admit, I never tasted shit, but it’s hard to believe anything processed by that much acid could taste anything but awful. Of course many writers here seem to disagree, for they keep churning out stories where cocks go directly from the ass to the mouth.

Anyway, it’s your story, but I think it would have been better if John had joined the couple for a hot threesome where both men did their best to please Caroline before they parted friends, sometime before sunrise.

I hope you’ll see this as constructive criticism and that it might be of some help. GOOD LUCK! cd

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Nothing...

But low class trash. The cigarettes just trashed this story. Wouldn’t toich a .lw class whore who smokes for all the money in the world.

But what would you expect from anyone who smokes. It just points out that they like wasting money and have poor decisions making skills. Anyone who chooses to smoke in this day knowing about the health consequences of smoking just shows stupidity. Absolutely nothing sexy about it either.

PlanerguyPlanerguyover 6 years ago
Hmmm

First off pretty hot. But would have never left them alone. Should have finished story. Now she hooked on bigger cock and will still fuck your so called buddy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Suspension of Disbelief

Okay, we know this is fiction, but you HAVE to give us SOMETHING to hang our hats on!

You're asking us to believe a guy would ASK for this, that they would even consider it, let alone agree to it, THEN let him order them around like a director on a porn shoot!

THEN the wife apparently getting the best sex of her life, with the best friend's "monster cock," that we're supposed to believe that Jim has never seen?

As someone else said, WAY too many "Buds" and "Mans"!

Just what will John get Jim for HIS birthday? John's not married, even assuming that Jim would be interested in his wife or that Caroline would allow it!

What will CAROLINE want? Will she want a weekend with John?

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
A really hot 5 Star story

Can’t wait for more. I love being shared, anal is the best. Can’t wait to read what’s to cum xoxoxoxoxo Annette

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Hmmmm

Three chain smokers....

Drinking Budlight...

Could there be any more unpleasant characters 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want next part

I want to see the next part if you can make. It is very turning on story,

Maybe if the wife starts to see his best friend more frequently and have sex with him.

It would be really a fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What pathetic shit 1 star

I bet this never gets finished.

robertlrobertlover 6 years ago
Awful

I honestly couldn't get past all the 'bud's' and 'hey man' dialogue. It totally turned me off to read that over and over again.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Fierce

Bad with a "vengeance".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
husbands loss

as typical stories the wife falls deeply for the friend, now that she has experienced deeper orgasms the husband should get used to smoking and drinking alone. and the typical outcome sorry bud didn't mean for the wife to fall in love with me and of course I fell in love with her too

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jusfgr8 is the 1* asshole

He doesn't think we see through his bullshit. He posts all the negative comments on the Loving Wife stories. He is a micro dicked loser who lost his wife when he pushed her into swinging. She found out what a real man is like and lift him and his little peepee to cry over these fictional stories. What a lame assed loser.

KristieBechirKristieBechirover 6 years ago
Bad

Just...bad. Same lines of dialog over and over. And the "Bud." "Hey, bud, be a bud and get me a Bud OK bud?" And you don't have to mention every time they touch their cigarettes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another cuck story!

Why can't John get his own woman if he is so great. No build up of characters.

Why would someone who was a 10 year friend, ask to be with your wife, then initiated without permission.

John was not a friend, and he would have left after giving his request.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sad but this crap happens

some marriages make it and others do not. Some married couple continues to expand their "scope of players".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Nothing in the world could've prepared me for what I was about to see the next morning."

He "heard lots of moaning and some muffled screaming throughout the night. And [he] heard what sounded like the bedroom windows being opened and shut."

<P>

It's the shut part that gives me some pause about not being prepared. If they were leaving together, why bother shutting the window? I mean it can be done from the outside, though usually the outside part of the glass is flush with the window. How far from the ground are they and how far is the drop.

<P>

Did they open and close the window to air out the room?

<P>

<P>

Was it to let someone else in?

<P>

I guess another twist that could really fall under "Nothing in the world could've prepared me..." is if it was all a ruse, that they were pranking him.

<P>

Also, as has been posted before, if Jim is so great why is he alone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He'll finish the story.....

after he has a cigarette and a Bud, bud.

Stonewall1954Stonewall1954over 6 years ago
I agree bad writing

Any friend of mine that would ask like he did to duck my wife they way this played out would have had a shotgun to his head and thrown out never to return. A suggestion of sex from friend is usually played out. As a joke. And if it becomes serious a little more finesse would work better. This John guy is crude so he either thinks his friend is a pushover and fool as does the wife and something had already gone amiss and the two are leaving together or all three of them are total idiots, you need to think things through before writing and hive the story done feelings to make it more personal and believable

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Suspension of Disbelief

Obviously, most of these stories require some suspension of disbelief, but the amount this requires would leave you hanging by the neck!.

In an email to luedon, I came up with an outline for an alternate set-up that you can at least PRETEND might happen:

Caroline says to Jim, "John's birthday is coming up and I'd like to give him something special. He's been really depressed since Debbie passed away."

"What do you suggest?"

"Well, you remember we all used to 'play' together before Debbie got sick. Maybe I could spend a night with John."

This is STILL pretty "out there," but it's a damn sight more believable than John outright asking for it and not getting thrown out on his ear and told never to return! And this took me only about five minutes to just toss out off the top of my head, who knows what a better writer could do with just a little more thought!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It sounded like he’s fucked her before to me in earlier parts of the story. This guy we knew would occasionally swing with his wife but the one major rule they had was they were never allowed to try anything that they didn’t do together first. They followed the rules and they still didn’t last together. She fell in love with some guy she had fucked a few times over the year they did this and filed for divorce

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
With best friends Ike this:

Who needs enemas?

Honestly, either his "best friend" and wife have been planning this for awhile or his wife suddenly turned into a slut for another man and doing everything he commanded regardless of how perverted or extreme. guess which one is more likely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He would know my name!

Calling me “Bud” would have stopped things right there. And it would seem he is practiced doing this with couples or with her. NO to staying all night alone. He is not a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sounds of silence

The sounds of silence is a dead marriage, in my opinion this was already planned and carefully thought out Caroline and John perhaps already had an affection for each other already but never made a move until now. The true sounds, not the sex interaction, rather the ending with the sounds of the bed room window opening and closing is the two climbing out and away rather than do the walk of shame in front of "Bud". In real terms, its usually a friend that causes the break up of most relationships due to jealousy envy or greed. John wanted Caroline and perhaps Caroline wanted John part 2 will answer all. I hope "Bud" will move on in his life with Caroline gone and his so called friend. Perhaps drop the drinking and smoking rebuild his life and make it a up and coming success story ( 1 year later)

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
You have me interested in what he saw next morning

although you did your best to kill that interest with all the cigarette smoking, repetitive comments from John, and John turning into a douche bag at the end asking for alone time with his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The next morning

good story and what happen the next morning !

a love story between the wife and her lover ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Next morning

I couldn't believe what I saw the next morning. The look on John's face, as I looked over the SigLite sights on my Sig 226, was so astonished that I almost missed as.I started laughing. I shot him through the left eye instead of.his forehead. Caroline's expression was even funnier as I turned to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous