Our Friend John's Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"-I find her very attractive" He finally continued. "It's not like I'm going to ever fall in love with her, and she sure as hell won't fall in love with me, that I can promise. But, yes, as long as we're all being honest, I'd really like to have sex with her, to be inside of her, to taste her, to smell her, just once. I'd like to see her boobs, her nipples, I'd like o see her pussy. I know it's crazy to ask all of this, but it would really mean a lot to me bud. And it's only for just this one time." He finished, and we all sat there in another moment of silence, letting all of this sink in.

"And Jim, my man, you and I, we've been boys for a long time. You can trust me, and I can trust you. And I know this is going to sound weird, but I'd actually like you to watch." He finished.

My mind was still trying to register everything.

"Wait, you want me to watch?" I asked, not really knowing what to say. I couldn't believe everything I was hearing. It wasn't sinking in just yet.

"Well, yeah, but only if you want." He said, dashing out his cigarette and already reaching for a new one.

I didn't know what to make of all of this. This was a lot to take in. And Then Caroline chimed in again.

"Well, first of John, what exactly do you have in mind? Jim and I, we have our own fantasies, and we've had them for a few years now, and we've talked about them in depth. So, tell us, right here, what are your fantasies? Your ideas? If we were to give you this 'Birthday Gift', how would it be played out?" She asked.

I looked over at my wife Caroline, and I could see her studying him with her eyes. Her eyes were going up and down, looking over John's body. I could see the lust in her eyes, and I could see that she'd already made up her mind. She wanted him. And to be honest, the whole situation was turning me on.

John took another final swig from his beer, and one last hit from his cigarette, and then he stood up.

"Jim, buddy, are you ok with this?" He asked.

"Ok with what?" I asked back.

"She wants to know exactly what I'm talking about. Do you mind if I just go ahead and show her?" He said, with his right hand already grabbing his pants zipper.

Before I could say anything more, John pulled the zipper of his pants down, and started to rub himself.

"This is what I'm talking about Caroline." He said, as his voice starting getting lower, and more bass-toned.

"Ok, so, just continue. Just show me, show us, exactly what it is that you'd like for your birthday, maybe we can surprise you and make it all happen." She said.

At this point, I felt like I was being ignored, and no longer existed. I could see Caroline's eyes were full of lust, and that she'd already made up her mind that this was going to happen, and that she was indeed going to give John his birthday request.

And I could see that John was ready to play out his fantasy. And I was actually ready for this. My cock was hard. It was actually pulsating. I don't know why. I should've stepped in and said something, maybe tried stopping this whole thing. But, I guess subconsciously I wanted the whole thing to play out as well. This was, after all, one of our fantasies that we'd both shared together for a few years now. And now, I watched as John walked over to my wife Caroline.

His pants weren't pulled down yet. Only his zipper.

*****

I sat there and watched as my best friend of ten years walked over to my wife and pulled his zipper down and stood right in front of my wife's face. And I could see her eyes drooling with lust.

Again in his deeper than normal voice, John stated speaking again.

"Would you like to see this?" He asked.

Caroline sat there and took another swig from her bottle, and then another hit from her cigarette.

"Well, that depends on what you've got to show me?" She said with a little giggle in her voice.

There was a brief pause right then, as we were all kind of caught up in the moment.

John looked over at me, as though he were seeking permission.

I just sat there, not knowing what to really thing. This whole this happened rather quickly. And I knew it was one of our fantasies. So, I too, grabbed my beer and took a huge drink, and then I reached down and grabbed my cigarette as I watched John pull his cock out, and my god, he was huge.

I watched John pull out his cock. He had to be 9" or so, and he was semi-hard. He wasn't fully erect yet. But he was huge.

I myself measured in at probably 8 inches. But here I was staring at his cock, and he was indeed built. And I watch my wife Caroline. She was staring at his cock with a lust and vengeance I can't even describe.

John stood there with his cock hanging out a mere few inches from my wife's mouth, and then he looked over at me and asked, "Are you sure you're ok with this bud? This means a lot to me." He said with his almost fully erect cock hanging there a few inches from my wife Caroline's face.

I was at a loss for words. What was I going to say? We did, after all, invite him over to discuss this.

Before I could say anything, I watched as Caroline reached up with her left hand and took hold of his cock.

She looked back over to me and said, "Baby, you know I do love you."

"And I love you too sweetheart." I answered back.

And with nothing more being said, I watched her stroke him for few minutes before she finally took his cock into her mouth.

John looked over to me with a look of guilt and pleasure.

"Are you sure you're ok with this bud? You do know, that I'm never going to fall in love with her, and she'll never fall in love with me. I sure hope you're..."

His voice trailed off as he could feel Caroline's mouth and lips wrapped around his cock.

I sat back, taking all of this in.

Here I was, watching my best friend of ten years, getting a blow-job from my wife.

I grabbed my beer, and took a few good long swallows, and then I hit my cigarette hard with a few puffs.

At this point, I looked up and watched as my best friend was shoving his hard cock into my wife's mouth and throat.

He was pushing himself into her mouth with a vengeance. He was thrusting back and forth fiercely.

I watched and listened as Caroline tried to swallow him. She was gagging and coughing several times. She was struggling to take his length.

At one point, she gagged, almost throwing up. And they both stopped for a few moments.

Caroline looked over at me.

"Baby, are you enjoying this?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's ok." I said. "Are you enjoying this?" I asked.

Caroline wasn't able to answer because John had shoved his cock back into her mouth.

John then looked over at me. His eye were on fire.

I knew exactly what was going through his mind.

I knew very well the feeling of having my cock in Caroline's mouth. I knew damn well the feeling of having her tongue dancing around the head of my cock.

John was now feeling the same feeling I've felt for years,

Carlines mouth was like a warm, wet silk velvet glove. And her throat muscles were out of this world.

"Hey bud, are you liking this so far?" John asked me, panting and nearly out of breath.

"Yeah, I think I am." I said, as I took another drink from my beer and grabbed another cigarette.

John looked back at Caroline, his cock was hanging there just a few inches from her face with her spit dripping off the tip of his cock.

"I think he's liking this babe." He said with a wide grim.

John then did something I did not expect.

He leaned down and he gave my wife, Caroline, a big kiss.

It wasn't just a kiss. It was a deep romantic passionate kiss.

As I watched him kiss my wife, his left hand reached down and lifted up her dress. He moved his hand up under her dress and kept going until Caroline let out a small squeak in her voice.

John looked back at me.

"Hey bud, come on over here, I think I'm going to need your help." he said.

He looked back at Caroline. She looked as though she was in a trance.

Now I was sitting here with a beer in my hand, and my cigarette was burning away, and my eyes were watching my best friend standing in front of my wife, with his hard cock just a few inches in front of her face, and his hand up her dress, and I knew he was rubbing her pussy. I could almost smell it. And her eyes were glossed over, almost hypnotized.

"Jim!" He said, raising his voice.

Without answering him, I stood up, and walked over.

Once I reached the two of them, John took my left hand and guided it to Caroline's left tit.

"This might be my Birthday Present bud, but I want to share it with you. I want to you pinch her nipples while I shove my cock into her wet pussy. Are you ok with that bud?" He asked.

Before I could even answer, John pulled cock out of Caroline's mouth, and took her by her hand and helped her to stand up, and again, he leaned in for another long passionate kiss, and Caroline returned the passion as I could see her tongue dancing with his.

John then took his pants completely off and kicked them to the said of the room.

"Are you ready baby?" He asked my wife.

Caroline still didn't say much. She looked as though she were in a deep trance.

John then led her back to our bedroom, and I followed.

*****

Once we reached our bedroom, I stayed standing in the doorway while I watched John once again move his left hand up Caroline's dress, and again, he leaned in for a long passionate kiss, and I could hear her start to moan, and I knew he was rubbing her pussy. I could swear that I could smell her arousal.

"Lay down baby, I've got a treat for you." He said and he gently pushed her down on the bed and lifted her dress up and over her legs.

I could her panties were soaked. And John wasted no time in removing them.

"Hey bud, come on over here for a minute." He said.

My own hard-on was pressing against my pants in agony as I walked over to him and Caroline.

"Look at how wet your wife is bud, she's dripping! Put your fingers in there, get a taste of that before I shoot my cum in there!" He said.

As I looked at my wife's pussy, I could see that she was indeed dripping. Wow, he'd really gotten her worked up!

I reached down and put two of my fingers into her jot wet hole. I started finger fucking her, hearing all of her squishing and gushing sounds. I really wanted stick my cock in her right there and then, but I also knew that this was about John this time, and not me.

"Take a taste bud! Lick that sauce off your fingers!" John said with a laugh.

And I did, I sucked my fingers dry. My God she tasted good.

"Pretty good huh?" He asked.

"Beyond good!" I answered.

"Good! Try her asshole!" He said.

Sticking my fingers in my wife's asshole and then licking and sucking the clean isn't something we'd ever tried before during all of our years of marriage. But suddenly, it seemed like a good idea, and the thought turned me on. So, I reached down again, and stuck my middle finger into my wife's tight little pucker hole. And she let out a long moan.

For the next couple minutes, I finger fucked my wife's tight asshole, and she seemed to enjoy it.

"Ok bud, now then, take a taste!" John said.

I actually had to giggle at this point. I didn't know what the hell to think. Here I was with my middle finger buried in my wife's asshole, and now my best friend was asking me to pull it out and put it in my mouth.

But, this was my wife's asshole, and I was curious. So I did it. And honestly, it wasn't bad. It wasn't sweet tasking like her pussy, but yet, it wasn't bad.

"How was it baby?" Caroline asked as she lye on the bed with her legs wide open and her pussy and asshole were staring directly back and both me and John.

"Very nice." I said.

The fact was, even if it tasted horrible, I sure as hell wouldn't have told her.

"Alright bud, now I want you to watch as I fuck the shit out of your wife. This is a gift I'll never forget my friend!" He said.

Before I knew it, I could hear the squishy sounds of his cock hammering away at my wife's pussy. They were slapping hard. I could hear flesh-on-flesh, I could hear his balls slamming onto her asshole. I watched as sweat dripped off from his body and landed onto hers.

As I watched John plowing into my wife's sopping wet pussy over and over again, I could see her juices glistening all over his monster sized cock.

I stood there watching my best friend fuck the shit out of my wife's pussy, and I had a raging hard-on of my own that was begging to be released form my pants.

John looked over at me while still pumping into Caroline's pussy.

"Hey bud, just take it out, go ahead." He said with heavy breathing.

And so I did. I was nervous about it at first. I'm not use to pulling my cock out in front of other guys. But this was my best friend John, and this was a special occasion. So, I thought, 'what's the harm?'

I was now stroking myself off as I watched John's cock pounding away into my wife Caroline's wet pussy. I gotta say, he really knew what he was doing. Although I've never failed to satisfy my wife, I could tell that my friend has never failed to satisfy any woman he's ever been with.

Underneath him, laying on her back with her legs propped over his shoulders, and moaning and breathing heavily, was my wife Caroline. I could see from the look in her eyes that she was in total ecstasy.

Caroline reached down with her left hand and started rubbing her clit, while using her right hand to pinch her own nipples.

Both John and Caroline were breathing heaving and moaning. I wondered how long he'd last before he blew his nut inside of my wife's pussy. We'd never even discussed using condoms. Even though she was on the pill. As far as I was concerned, it was a little late to be worrying about his cum inside my wife. Actually, the thought of him shooting a huge load inside of her, coating the inside of her pussy, it really turned me on.

*****

I stood there with my cock in my hand, stoking myself as I watched my friends cock going in and out of my wife's pussy. He was built. His cock must have been nearly three inches thick, and he seemed to be stretching Caroline's pussy more and more with every thrust.

"Hey bud, you're looking kind of bored standing there!" He managed to say under his heavy breathing. "You want to have some fun?" He asked.

I didn't know what he meant, but said "Yeah" anyways.

"How are you doing baby? Are you ok down there sweetheart?" He asked Caroline as she was still breathing hard and still pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit.

"Mmm Hmmm... I've never been better..." She said in a dreamy voice.

"How about you sweetheart?" She looked over at me and asked. "Are you sure you're enjoying this?"

"He's having fun, trust me!" John said with a chuckle.

"Hey bud, why don't you come over here, and stick that thing in her mouth." He said motioning me to come over.

It did sound like fun. For whatever reason, this whole situation really turned me on. My wife and I were actually living out one of our fantasies. It almost seemed surreal.

No sooner did I stick my hard cock into my wife's wide-open waiting mouth, did her body start bouncing back and forth again as John started power-fucking her with a vengeance. I could tell he was on a mission. He wanted to fuck her to the point of near unconsciousness. He wanted her to remember this. He wanted her pussy to remember this.

I looked over at John while he was thrusting into my wife with every bit of energy and gusto that he had. And I could see he was watching my cock going in and out of my wife's mouth.

Caroline was sucking my cock harder than she usually does. She always does a wonderful job at sucking my cock, but this time, I could tell there was an extra 'spark' in it. She was taking my full length right down into her throat. She was dancing and running her tongue up and down my shaft and over the head as fast as she could, and using her throat muscles as though she couldn't get enough.

"That's right bud, fuck her mouth!" John said. He was breathing harder than ever. He could barely speak.

"Slap her across her face. Don't hurt her, just do it gently, with a bit of sting!" He said.

I'd never thought of slapping her. But now, the idea was a turn-on.

I looked down at Caroline, and she looked up at with me with a wink in her eyes, as if to say "Do it baby!"

As I looked down at my beautiful wife sucking and deep throating my hard cock, I couldn't believe just how lucky of a guy I was to have this sex-goddess. She was sucking my cock as hard as she could, and using her throat muscles in ways she'd never did in the past.

I gave her a good smack across her face, and she did at first wince a little bit. But she also seemed to enjoy it. So I gave her a few more smacks, each time a little harder than the last, and then I noticed that I was thrusting harder and faster into her mouth.

She had spit drooling from the sides of her lips.

"That's right bud!" John said under his heavy breathing. "You two are the best friends I've ever had!"

I could feel my balls starting to get tight and the pressure building up. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

With the way Caroline could work her tongue and throat muscles, it was nearly impossible to contain myself.

"I think I'm gonna blow my nut!" I said as my balls were tightening and my cock was twitching.

"Do it bud!" John said.

I looked down at Caroline, trying to see if she was ok and ready. All she did was give me a gurgled "Mmm Hmm' sound and nodded her head in approval.

"That's right bud, give her your load!" John said as he continued to thrust into her with all of his might.

Then it happened. It was so sweet, it was almost painful. And Caroline briefly gagged. She was having a hard time swallowing while at the same time taking John's hardcore thrust which were rocking her entire body.

After a few moments, I could feel the last of my seed leaving my cock and Caroline was still sucking and swallowing. She was a true pleaser.

"Did you do it bud?" John asked with his sweat still dripping off his body and landing onto hers.

I couldn't get any words out. I was still in my own world.

I looked down and saw that my cock had went soft and Caroline had opened her mouth just enough that it was just resting on her lips. She was licking the head, and I could see her throat was still swallowing my cum.

"That's right bud, that's what I'm talking about!" John said as he continued to power-fuck my wife.

Carline stopped playing with her nipples and reached up and gently cupped my ball sack.

"I love you baby, and thank you for that! Thank you for all of this!" She said with a joyous smile while her body was still rocking back and forth.

"And I thank both of you, for such a wonderful birthday present!" John said.

"Well, I guess this is an early birthday present!" I said.

"Oh yeah, I didn't even think about that!" John said.

Caroline started to moan and shake. She was approaching another orgasm.

The squishing sounds from her pussy were getting louder. I could tell that she was starting to flood again.

John could hear it too, and I'm sure he could feel the extra heat from her juices as they flowed over his cock. He started picking up his pace and thrusting even harder.

"Oh my god!" Caroline cried out.

"John!" She suddenly screamed.

I stood there watching as a huge stream of her pussy squirt shot out from her pussy and over John's head.

"That's right baby! Squirt it all out!" He yelled.

"Oh my god John! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy!" She screamed again.

I stood there watching in awe as my best friend John was fucking the shit out of my wife's pussy. He was doing a magnificent job. I could see her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

And then my cock started getting hard again.