Our Friend John's Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments, Caroline's orgasm calmed down. She was a sweaty mess with both hers and John's sweat glistening from her body. She was so beautiful laying there.

John slowed down as well. I was surprised he hadn't cum yet.

"Hey bud, that was great!" He said, motioning towards my cock and Caroline's mouth.

"Yeah man, that was great!" I said.

"Hey sweetheart, are you ok down there?" He asked her as she lay there taking a few deep breaths.

"Oh yes!" She laughed. "Never better!"

The three of us laughed for a moment.

"Man, I'm surprised you haven't busted your nut yet!" I said to John.

"Bud, I've been ready to cum for a while now. But this is a special gift that you two are giving to me. So I want to make it last. And I most definitely want to make sure Caroline is happy. And as you can see, I'm trying to include you! It's my birthday, but I also want you to have some fun as well!" He said with a grin.

"Do you two ever like to get 'kinky'?" He asked.

I looked down at Caroline. And she looked back at me. We were both thinking the same thing. Yes, we did talk about kinky stuff in the past.

"What do you mean by 'kinky'? I asked John.

"Well..." John said. "Bud, how would you like to watch me fuck your wife in the ass, while you eat her pussy?"

I looked down at Caroline. We'd talked about kinky things in the past, but this wasn't one of those ideas that ever got brought up.

Caroline looked at me and shrugged her shoulders, as if to say, "Why not?"

"Let's just try it once!" John said.

"I promise, if there's any pain, I'll stop." John said.

Before either Caroline or I could answer, John pushed Caroline's legs even further up over his shoulders and leaned in, pushing her body further back, and then I watched as he leaned in with his cock, and slowly and gently pushed the head of his cock into her asshole.

As the tip of his cock first penetrated my wife's asshole, she let out a little whimper. I could see by the look on her face that it was a bit painful, but that she was also enjoying being anally penetrated.

John momentarily stopped and asked her, "Are you ok baby?"

"Yeah, just go slow." She answered while taking in a few deep breaths.

My cock was harder than ever now.

John started to pick up his pace. And Caroline started to relax a little once her anal cavity was adjusted to having John's cock inside her.

"How does it feel baby?" I asked my wife.

"It feels wonderful sweetheart!" She said, again with her eyes rolling back.

""Hey bud, let's make it even more wonderful for her." John said, motioning me to take a step back to where he standing.

"Look at that bud, you're looking at my hard cock going in and out of your wife's assholes. Don't ya love it?" He said with a grin.

Actually, it was a huge turn-on for me.

Caroline's asshole was now stretched three inches. And the thought of John shoving his nine inch cock in there, it was almost enough to make me cum again. And John could tell.

"Come on bud, help her out a little. Get down there and suck on her clit." He said.

"I think I will." I said.

It was a beautiful sight, watching John's cock sliding in-and-out of Caroline's asshole. It was almost too much for me, I felt like I was about to lose my nut again.

"Go ahead bud, get down there nibble on that clit!" John said. He was starting to breathe heavier again. He was thrusting himself in-and-out of her asshole with everything he had.

Caroline just laid there, again in her own world of ecstasy. She was in paradise. Her breathing was heavy, her whole body was being rocked back and forth.

The squishing sounds of John's cock going in and out of her asshole were just like the sounds from her pussy a few minutes before.

I leaned down, and the first thing that hit me, was her smell.

Her pussy aroma was always such a beautifully magnificent aroma.

"Go ahead bud, start sucking on that clit!" John said.

After inhaling her pussy scent for a few moments, I finally inserted my tongue inside my wife's pussy. The taste was heavenly.

I didn't really think about the fact that John's cock had just been in there a few minutes ago. I didn't really care at this point. This whole situation was such a huge turn on.

Here I was, with my tongue buried in my wife's cunt, and John's cock only a couple inches away, sliding in-and-out of her asshole.

"That's right bud, eat that pussy! Suck on that clit!" He said with heavy breathing.

As I started to nibble on her clit, I could hear her starting to moan a little louder. And her body started to shake and tremble.

"Oh my God! Oh my fucking God!" She screamed as she started squirting up into my face.

My face was down drenched in my wife's pussy squirt.

John slowed down a bit.

"Enjoying yourself baby?" He asked Caroline.

"More than you'll ever know baby!" She said with a giggle.

"Just keep sucking on her clit, I'll be right back." John said as he pulled himself out of her asshole and walled up towards her head.

I leaned up and watched as he put his cock in her face, and she looked at him with a bit of worry in her eye.

"Just try it once, for me baby?" He said.

Caroline looked hesitant, but she did finally open her mouth and started sucking on Johns cock.

I thought she'd puke, but she didn't after a few seconds, she actually looked as though she were enjoying it.

"Hey bud, get back to work on that clit!" John said.

Without even thinking or saying anything, I did just as I was told. And my cock was throbbing, begging for a release.

"You're doing good bud, just keep it going." John said.

As I was busy eating my wife's pussy and sucking on her clit, I could hear what sounded like kissing. So I quickly lifted up my head to see what was going on. And sure enough, they were kissing.

Caroline was amazing with her mouth, both with kissing and with blow jobs.

"Baby." I heard John say.

"Yeah?" Caroline responded.

"I want you to do something extra special for me." He said

"Anything you want baby. This is your Birthday Gift, after all." She said with total seduction in her voice.

Then I watched as John crawled up onto the bed, and lift his right leg over Caroline's head, straddling her face.

"I want you to lick my asshole." He said. He almost sounded commanding.

Carline didn't say anything. She simply lifted her head up a couple inches while just lowered himself down to her face just enough so that she could grant his wish.

This went on for about five minutes, and both John and Caroline became tired of the position.

John crawled of the bed and stood up, looking back at me.

"How'd ya like that bud?" He asked with a grin.

I was speechless and didn't know what to say. It was just one more of the 'kinky' things that Caroline and I had never tried or discussed.

*****

Caroline lay there panting and breathing hard. And John was catching his breath as well.

"Hey bud, this has been wonderful!" He said.

"Yeah, man, it has been fun!" I said, thinking he was finished and ready to call it quits.

"But, you do know, we've been at this for nearly an hour and a half."

I looked over at the clock on the nightstand. And he was right. We'd been at this for close to an hour and a half.

"Caroline has had a few orgasms. And you did too! You shot a big load down her throat!" He said.

"Yeah man, I thinks it's time we all had a cigarette." I said.

"Well, here's what I want you to do." He said with a serious look on his face. "I want you to go have a smoke, and a beer, and leave us alone for the rest of the night. I haven't cum yet. Now it's my turn bud. So if you don't mind, I want you to disappear for the rest of this night."

I didn't know what to think at this point. I looked at John, and it seemed he had way more lust and energy in his soul that I'd thought.

"It's ok baby." Caroline chimed in. "It's his birthday gift, and it's just for this one night."

I left the room, and had a few cigarettes, and a few beers.

I heard lots of moaning and some muffled screaming throughout the night. And I heard what sounded like the bedroom windows being opened and shut.

After sever beers, and a few shots of Jack, I finally passed-out.

Nothing in the world could've prepared me for what I was about to see the next morning.