All Comments on 'Our Holiday Real Couple'

by zara87

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Impossible to read

What's with the present tense shit? It may have been hot, who knows. When it's that badly written, we'll never know. Couldn't get past the second paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worst ?

Don't write any more

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
A couple having fun...but it could be better...

A couple having fun...but it could be better...In content and with details: 1st - her husband's name was Ozzy or Usman? 2nd - Even if we can admit the beach was deserted, being late, how was possible for the ship's deck to be deserted in a 4 hours journey (That's the time for a cruise between Gran Canaria and Tenerife)? why the need of a cabin? Cabins are used only in longer cruises between Gran Canaria and mail land Spain (longer than 2 days travel) 3rd - They had fucked bareback in the beach, why suddenly the need for a condom (ok...even flavored) in the ship? Didn't she liked the cum's flavor? But the writer must keep trying, being this the first attempt...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We need a program

How many people are there in the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think I saw a train wreck.

I did see a train wreck, yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your photo

You are a very beautiful sexy women. Thanks you for sharing that smoking hot photo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too many problems to chronicle. Too many errors to discuss. It would be in...

...your best interest to get editorial help...both with content and presentation (spelling, grammar, character mapping, etc.).

I liked the idea of it, but struggled with the many, many inconsistencies, errors and variances that prevented enjoying the experience as I should have.

Thanks, but please get some help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An OK plot idea, but execution is muddled and primitive.

Great that husband and wife can't get enough of each other, but there is no subtleness nor drama nor romance. Kind of just monkey fucking with others providing the inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why oh why

Why read cuck shit than? You see it's loving wives. Read romance you negative mother fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Low standards

poor grammar, poor spelling, story is below average pacing is all wrong- overall really not good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous