All Comments on 'Our Hotel Night Away'

by EnglishKane

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
screwherscrewherover 6 years ago
My wife

Great story! This totally describes a fantasy I have for my hotwife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Puke

Vomit, Upchuck, Barf

tony090909tony090909over 6 years ago
Good but could be better

Others are probably better qualified to comment than me, but I always think that present tense descriptions are difficult to do well. I'm not sure why but this one reads rather awkwardly. Working in the past tense is more straightforward.

Personally I would like more background about the people and my personal preference is for wives who are reluctant and have to be seduced, but as I say that is just a personal preference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a sad life that loser who lost negative comments has

Anyone who comes to a porn site and spends his entire time posting negative comments on fiction stories has got to be the world's worst loser. Sadly he cannot see that, but we all sure can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love hotel sex

my hubby loves when I do this in real life, & the sex after is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-what a sad life.........

The sad idiot is you who comes on a porn site to read trash like this. You must really live a sad life to enjoy this garbage. Get help soon, you need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

What sad life it is to be a willing cuckold this one certainly has his brains in his cock end, where else could they be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You really need to read a tutorial on basic punctuation. I've read exactly one story in which the author does a good job with this "you" format. This is not it. The narrator has to tell us how the other person feels and thinks, which is impossible since no one can get inside someone else's head.

" you are very sensitive and enjoying just my touching you through the wet cloth." How does he know this for sure? If you must use "you" at least use dialogue to convey the other person's feelings.

You also go from "you" to "her" to "they."

There are no names, no heat, no excitement, no emotions or thoughts about anything - nothing except anonymous, genitally-focused sex and it's not even very well described. How does the wife feel, having sex with a stranger and knowing her husband will watch? Is she scared, shy, excited, ashamed? We don't know. Maybe she feels nothing. The dialogue is robotic. I guess that's all okay for some, but it does nothing for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Last review

Mentions basic punctuation and then doesn't talk about punctuation.

It's literotica, not a book you bought on Amazon FFS - get a life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a vile woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous