Our Little Secret Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi!" Jen smiled as she closed the glass door behind her. The small dogs whipped around in circles and jumped for joy at seeing their master's return. Jen and Joel kissed hello, and then Jen thanked Mrs. Farmington again for looking after her dogs. She was a retired widow who lived alone, and enjoyed the dog's good nature. They had agreed it would be best to leave the dogs in Jenny's house, and Mrs. Farmington would come over four or five times a day, and take them on walks.

"Well, I'll let you two get going then," Mrs. Farmington smiled at Joel. She opened and closed the glass door behind her, and Jenny watched her close the front door.

"I am so excited!" Jen burst with glee, bending her knees down and up quickly with her hands clapping close together. Her eyes sparkled brightly, and she couldn't stop smiling. "Four days!" she beamed. Jenny had decided to take Monday off as well, giving them an extra-long weekend. Joel had booked the flights, assuring them business class seats to San Francisco. It was a non-stop flight, whereas San Jose had one stop. It was faster to fly to San Francisco and then drive the one hour to San Jose.

"I just need to change," Jen called back as she climbed the stairs with the corgis right behind. "Did you water the plants?"

"Yup!" Joel answered happily.

Halfway up the stairs, Jen turned around and trotted back down the staircase. The corgis held their ground half way up the stairs. She hugged Joel as hard as she could. "You know this is all because of you," she kissed him.

In more ways than you know, he didn't say. "All I did was kick you in the ass," he said instead, reaching both hands behind her and fondled her bottom through her dress slacks. "You did the rest."

"That was some kick," she said softly, looking into his eyes.

"That's some ass," he smiled and squeezed both her buns.

She kissed him lovingly on the lips. "I really have to change," she whispered. She broke away and scurried up the stairs past the corgis, who gave chase the rest of the way. Jen disappeared into her bedroom humming a tune Joel didn't recognize.

Joel walked around the house, generally checking for things you check when you go away. The stove and oven were off, the back door was locked, the dogs had food and water. Everything looked good.

Her suitcase wasn't here, which meant it was upstairs. Joel went up to help her bring it down. He entered the bedroom. Jen had changed into her jeans, but was topless, showing off her large breasts and thick nipples. She barely glanced at Joel and walked topless into the bathroom carrying a makeup kit. "Did you manage to rent the car you wanted in San Fran?" she asked casually.

"No," Joel shrugged, watching the topless Jen apply make-up to her eyes as he leaned against the bathroom door frame. "But I got a BMW Z4"

"What's that?" Jen asked without looking at Joel, still looking in the mirror as she put her makeup on.

"It's a little convertible 2-seater roadster. It's very cute. You'll love it." She looked at him and smiled. "I'll put you on as a driver too, and you can zip around the curves on Highway One along the Pacific with the top down and wind in your hair." She barked out a laugh, and looked back to the mirror still smiling brightly.

Jen finished her makeup, and came out to the bedroom. "I might drive off the cliff," she warned him with a grin as she passed him through the bathroom door.

Joel reached both hands around her waist and yanked her gently in close, pulling her naked breasts against his shirt. "Then I'll die a happy man," and they kissed.

Jen broke away and found a bra to pull on. Then she picked out a white, thick cotton, short-sleeve shirt, and buttoned up.

She went back into the bathroom and packed up makeup, moisturizer, and a host of things guys never worry about. "Am I making us late?" she asked.

"No," Joel leaned against the door frame again. "We're good for another five minutes." It was actually ten, but he knew better than to tell her the truth about time.

"Can you find my white sneakers with the blue laces, please?" she asked while she was packing some more clothing. "I think they're downstairs near the front door." Joel remembered seeing them, and he trotted downstairs while one corgi remained at the top of the stairs, watching him nervously. Dogs just know when something is up. He returned with her shoes. She packed those too.

Ten minutes later, Jen was locking up the house, still running checklists through her mind, while Joel carried her suitcase. "I know I'm forgetting something," she complained as she checked the door was locked. "You asked Mrs. Farmington if she still has a key?" Joel smiled and nodded. "It's funny," Jen commented, "I've lived beside her my whole life, and I've only known her as Mrs. Farmington. I really should get to know her first name."

"Doris," Joel offered as he opened the trunk and rested her suitcase beside his. Jenny looked at him with a stunned expression. "I asked her," Joel shrugged.

They drove to the airport in Joel's car. Jen was still running checklists, but didn't remember anything she might have forgotten.

They checked into the business class lounge. Jen helped herself to some soup and crackers. "I like travelling with you," she smiled. "I didn't have time to eat lunch today. I'm starved." Joel had a glass of red wine, some cheese, and crackers.

They made their way to the gate, and answered the priority boarding call for business class passengers before the regular cattle were loaded into their pens. Joel was surprised it was an Airbus A320. It was over a six hour flight – the fuel tanks were going to be dry on landing.

The flight attendants recognized him immediately and welcomed Joel and Jen as they took their seats in the business class cabin. He imagined the private Facebook page would be buzzing after the flight. Jen reveled in the extra onboard attention. She squeezed Joel's hand tightly on takeoff, but relaxed quickly once they reached level flight.

Half way through the flight, Jen fell asleep on Joel's shoulder while he watched a Mumford and Sons concert on the inflight entertainment system. For a band with its roots in bluegrass and folk music, Joel was impressed how the musicians let it all out on the stage. The performance energy was palpable.

Some mild turbulence woke Jen up. Without headphones, she watched his concert in silence for a while, then nuzzled him and kissed his ear, and rested her head back on Joel's shoulder, and fell back asleep.

The flight landed on time in San Francisco with enough fuel left to taxi to the gate. Jen and Joel were both hungry as the crew wished them farewell as they left the plane. The made their way to the baggage claim area. As promised, Joel added Jen as a driver to the BMW Z4 rental, but she asked him to drive. They drove south to Mountain View, just outside San Jose. They stopped at a Cheesecake Factory along the way, and ordered supper.

Joel and Jen checked into their hotel, and that's when the nerves set in for Jenny. She couldn't stop thinking about the interview tomorrow. She was nearly pacing the floors. Joel blocked her passage back and forth, and held her. "You need to relax," he said. "Let me help you," and he started unbuttoning her shirt. She tried pushing him aside, but he insisted. "You're going to worry yourself sick. You need to unwind."

"Okay," she said, surrendering to the pressure of a rare moment of Joel neediness. "What do you want?"

"Take your clothes off," he said softly. She unbuttoned her shirt, and took off her bra, flaunting her big beauties. Then Jen pushed off her sandals, undid her jeans and slipped them off. Finally she took off her panties, letting Joel admire her full bush. "Lie down," he gestured, and she nervously lay on the bed.

He skipped the foreplay, and went straight for her pussy, and started massaging over her clit. Jen closed her eyes, pointed her toes, and let Joel build the pressure inside her. He kneaded back and forth with three fingers firmly over her clit, and Jen started moaning with anticipation. She grabbed his hair and pulled as he increased his pressure and speed over her clit. The red blotches between her breasts returned and Jen's chest started heaving as her clitoris approached detonation.

Joel pressed harder and faster again, and Jen started calling out 'oh!' again and again. It was really close now, and Jen grimaced with her eyes clamped shut and her fists in hard balls. At last the first blast unloaded, and Jen bellowed out a long growl as every fiber in her body quivered with orgasmic release. Then the next wave hit, and she lifted her hips off the bed. By the third wave, Jen realized she hadn't been breathing since her growl, and she sucked in a hard breath, and let the next wave grip her whole body.

At last the orgasmic convulsions faded into a delirious afterglow, and Jenny relaxed back into the bed. Joel helped her slip under the covers, and tucked her in, and kissed her gently on the cheek. "You sleep now," he whispered, and kissed her again. He picked up a book, and checked for his cell phone.

"Are you leaving?" she asked quietly.

"I didn't want to bother you," he replied. "I'm going to read my book in the bar."

"Please stay with me," she asked gently. Hearing her own voice, Jen realized she was the needy one, but Joel didn't complain. He smiled, put his book down, got undressed, and slipped under the covers, and spooned behind her. He kissed the back of her neck, and rested his hand over her breast. Jen gently put her hand over his, and drew a huge sigh of contentment, and quickly fell asleep in his arms.

Jen was wide awake at 4:30 in the morning, which was 7:30 in her natural time back home. Joel was sleeping on his back beside her. She gently slipped under the covers, making as little noise and motion as possible. Joel didn't waken until Jenny had taken him into her mouth and was sucking on his flaccid, sleeping member. Having never experienced a Pompeii wake-up call before, Joel startled wide awake, and then felt his cock hardening inside Jen's loving mouth.

It took a moment for Joel to orient to his surroundings as Jen started bobbing up and down over his thickening pole. He relaxed, and let Jen continue her alarm clock ceremony.

Jen pulled the bed covers off her, as she was getting warm under there. She rose to her knees for a better position, and swung her ass closer to the head of the bed, all the while staying locked on Joel's now rigid cock. While Jen continued sucking Joel toward his own Valhalla, she silently reached behind her and found Joel's hand, and she positioned his hand onto her ass. Joel took the hint, and started fondling and rubbing her ass. Jenny reached back again, this time positioning Joel's finger right onto her asshole, and pressed her hand over his finger, still sucking him.

Joel slipped out of Jen's mouth and stood up out of bed with a raging hard-on. He went to his suitcase, and retrieved a condom and some KY, and then came back and lay down again, letting Jenny resume her morning oral ritual. While she sucked him, he opened the tube of KY and dolloped some gel onto his middle finger, then he poised his lubed finger over her asshole.

This time Joel pushed in easily and Jenny moaned appreciatively without letting up on her oral stimulation. Joel pumped in and out a few times, and then right out, and applied some more lube. Joel buried his finger as deep as their collective anatomies would allow, and he began finger fucking her anus while his balls ratcheted up pressure in response to Jen's sucking.

With his left hand, Joel was able to reach under Jenny and play with her hanging tits while he pumped her ass with his right finger. Jenny rewarded his action with her hand to his shaft, and she started jerking him hard without losing suction on the upper end.

Jen's extra hand job was working wonders, and Joel's balls would no doubt soon unleash their torrent. Now he finger fucked her ass quickly, and pinched her thick nipples, maybe too hard, as Jen offered a muffled squeal. He relaxed the nipple pinching but continued assaulting her asshole as Jenny sucked him to the edge, and then pushed him over.

Joel jammed his finger up her ass as hard as he could when his balls unloaded the first wave into Jen's sucking mouth. She continued jerking and sucking the next wave out of him, and the next as she kept a tight seal with her lips. When she finally vacuumed the last volley out of Joel's balls, he relaxed and withdrew his finger. She pulled away and swallowed, but then returned to sucking him again, this time slowly, tenderly, lovingly.

Jen ended with a dozen delicate kisses on the tip of his still hard cock, then she lay beside him, and kissed his lips. Joel kissed her back, careful to keep his right hand and contaminated middle finger away from her. After a few moments, Joel stood up, and padded to the bathroom and washed up. Joel came back to a smiling Jen, lay down beside her, and pulled the covers over them. They fell asleep again in each other's arms.

Joel awoke at 6:30, and Jen wasn't beside him. He heard the shower running. Joel reached for the remote control and turned on the TV on to CNN. Chills ran up his spine. A woman in Dallas was attending a private dinner party. In full view of the other dinner guests, she pulled a gun out of her purse, shot the hostess dead between the eyes, and then put the gun in her own mouth, and blasted her brains all over the other guests. Joel had predicted a variation of this very scenario.

He found his cell phone. There was an email from Paul.

Are you seeing this?

Joel carried a few prepaid phones around just for cases like this. He pulled one out of his suitcase, and called Sylvie at the Boston shadow office. Jenny was still in the shower. He quietly instructed Sylvie to put all the researchers on this woman murder suicide dinner party in Dallas. Find out everything. Cross reference who was at the dinner party against the catnap passenger list. Call him back as soon as she knew anything on the number he was calling from.

Joel sent an email back to Paul. Yes I see it. Where are you?

Five minutes later, Joel's prepaid cell phone rang. Sylvie was reporting the researchers were almost certain the male host of the party was a catnap passenger. Jen's shower had stopped. Joel just said "Okay, thanks for the heads up. Keep on it. No need for further updates. I will call you later."

Joel checked his primary cell phone. Paul had replied. Home. Houred out. Do we need to talk?

Joel replied. In SFO. SEA Mon PM?

"Were you on the phone?" Jenny came out of the shower wearing a towel. He was still naked, sitting on the bed.

"Yeah," Joel nodded. "New business. I think I need to go to Seattle right after this." He locked his regular phone.

"You mean today?!" she asked anxiously.

"No, no," he soothed. "Monday night." He added for effect. "They wanted me today, but I said I was unavailable until Tuesday."

"Maybe you should go," Jen said tentatively. Joel didn't know her well enough to gauge if this was a test, a mark of insecurity, or a vote of self-confidence.

"Not a chance," he smiled. Joel stood up, walked to her, pulled the towel off Jen's naked body, and kissed her as he gently caressed her breasts. She kissed him back. "So just asking," Joel said, this time it was his turn to be tentative. "Are you interested in anal?"

"I don't know," she answered honestly. "I like the finger play, but I don't know if I want a whole ... you know ... up there."

"Okay," he smiled. "I'm not pressuring. I'm just trying to do what pleases you."

"You seemed to do that pretty well last night," she smiled. "How is it you always know what I need even when I don't?" She thought a bit longer. "Especially when I don't."

"Sex cures everything," Joel smiled.

"Sex and money," she sighed. "The root of all happiness and sorrow." Joel had never heard that exact variation before. It was quite profound, and stunningly accurate.

"I need to shower," Joel kissed her again. He turned off his prepaid cell phone and put it back in his suitcase as he pulled out his bathroom kit. He was pretty sure Jen didn't notice.

They went down to the breakfast buffet, but Jen was growing anxious over the interview again. She said she was too nervous to eat, and took nothing from the buffet, but she ended up nibbling all of Joel's sausages, scrambled eggs, and croissant. He went back up to the buffet for seconds for his own breakfast, and Jen seemed oblivious to what happened.

"Jen," Joel offered, "can I give you just one piece of advice?" She nodded. "Don't try so hard. Just be you. That's what impressed Don in the first place at the DC conference. Don't disappoint him by trying to be someone you're not, because that is not who he wants to meet today. Make Don look good by just relaxing, and being plain old Jenny. That's who impressed him in DC. And that's who he wants to meet again today."

She thought for a long while in silence. "Wow," she nodded as a ten ton weight had lifted off her shoulders. "I think I will have breakfast after all," she nodded to herself, stood up, and walked to the buffet, returning with a stack of pancakes and syrup.

They went back to their room after breakfast. Jen changed into her interview clothes, and while she was in the bathroom, Joel retrieved his prepaid cell phone. He dropped Jen off at the Googleplex at a quarter to ten, and told her to text him when she was ready for a pick-up, and text him anyway if it was going to be after noon.

While Jen was at being interviewed, Joel called Sylvie back from his prepaid phone. Sylvie said they were now certain the male host was a catnapper. He told Sylvie to start a new profile on him – absolutely everything they can find out about him, past, present and future. He also wanted full profiles on the two women, including life insurance policies. It was a top priority. He also said he wanted Sylvie to find out how to securely exchange sensitive information while he was on the road – an unbreakable encryption system. Sylvie said she would get on everything right away.

Up until now, assassination was above Joel's pay grade, whatever that was. He was wondering what a fitting retribution could be for a puppeteer who arranged a cold-blooded double murder, and he couldn't think of anything except an eye for an eye.

Joel cancelled his Boston flight, leaving Jen's business class return flight intact, and he booked a flight to Seattle. It was actually an Alaskan Airlines flight offered by American Airlines.

Next Joel phoned Berry Silcove. Barry was Joel's new hire in his private investment firm. He told Barry he would be in Seattle on Tuesday, and were there any prospects he should visit while there. Barry said he would arrange something and send Joel an email.

Joel had not brought any Shopping Mall Channel data for San Francisco or for Seattle, so there would be no hunting action for Douglas Eves on this trip. Unfortunate, because Douglas Eves by then owned two credit cards.

He checked the news feeds. There was nothing new and relevant about the Dallas murder suicide. Mostly reactions from neighbors and coworkers, which would all be useful information for the profilers back in Boston, but not for Joel.

Joel's research company tracked every person on the catnap passenger list Paul Granger gave Joel. Cyberstalked would be a more appropriate term. They set up profiles of fictitious people, called phantoms. Under the researchers' control, these phantoms friended catnap passengers on Facebook, Linked In, Google Plus, Tumblr, Instagram, and anything else they used. Once they were friends, they could use that status to harvest information about each person's life.