Our Little Secret Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what is the end game here, Joel? What's your plan?" the woman psychologist asked.

"I don't have a plan as much as I have a concept."

"And where do you see yourself after Jen is gone in this concept?"

"I don't know. I'll either be taking down assholes, or swimming at the bottom of a bottle. Probably both."

"And lots of girls?" she asked.

"Yeah," Joel nodded. "That sounds right."

"Except they'll be on to you by then," the woman pointed out. "You won't just be toxic, you'll be glowing bright neon toxic. They'll see you coming."

"Probably," Joel nodded.

"So where does that leave you?"

"Look, doc, I have a short time to make things right. That's all I have. What happens to me after that doesn't matter."

"But we think it does matter," the colonel disagreed. He paused for a while, as if struggling what to say next. "Suppose we could make you clean – non-toxic."

"How?"

"We'll work out the details later. But supposing we could – call it detoxify you. Suppose we could make it so that if – and I really mean if – you fly straight and narrow, you can enjoy a long natural life with Jenny."

"I'd say you're full of shit," Joel offered without sarcasm. "Even if I can get Jen to accept that first night, which is fifty-fifty, there will be dozens of women out there who might remember me. I told them not to say anything, but who knows how long that command lasts."

"Joel," the colonel challenged, "you're forgetting who you're talking to. If we want a problem to go away, it goes away."

"What," Joel shrugged skeptically, "you're going to disappear dozens of women?"

"No, of course not," he answered. "We will convince them their best interests lie in not implicating you."

Joel looked at him for a long time. "You're serious?"

"Joel, I don't think you appreciate what you've done. You can reach out and touch anyone with impunity. You have taken it upon yourself to police the one community we cannot touch. Can't you see we have a vested interest in helping each other?"

Joel just looked at him for a moment. "So I'm either your wet dream or your worst nightmare." He finally said. The woman smiled.

"Not to be too overdramatic about it," the colonel corrected, "as I said earlier, you are either one of us, or one of them. You can see why understanding your intentions is central to any position we take on this." Joel nodded. "We want you to continue your operations, but we'd like to fine tune it a bit."

"Fine tune," Joel interpreted, "as in completely re-assign."

"No," he said. "We're worried about your inclination for escalation. Joel, did you infiltrate a government computer network to declare a private American citizen a deadbeat dad?"

"Like you said," Joel put his hands up, "I didn't do anything."

"That's exactly the attitude that will cost you dearly," the colonel warned.

"So I plead the fifth, then," Joel answered.

"Okay," he said, "fair enough, but remember, we're not dealing with the courts, here, so I am accepting your plea as an admission of guilt." The colonel paused, letting that sink in. "Joel, let me make this as clear as I know how," he warned. "If you ever attack another municipal, state, or federal government on US soil again, or if you take the life of an American citizen, I will put you in the ground," the colonel growled. "Fifth or no fifth. Are we clear, Joel?"

The chill returned to Joel's spine. "Very," he croaked, and cleared his throat.

"Joel, you are doing the job we cannot, and we want to help you do that, but there must be absolute limits – boundaries that can never be crossed. You already know that with your code. We will spend time reviewing these new boundaries. But if we cannot agree on these boundaries, then we have a problem." Joel understood that to mean he had the problem.

"Okay," Joel nodded. "So I help you. What do I get out of this ... beyond staying above ground?"

"What do you want?"

"I want the impossible," Joel said without sarcasm. "I want Jen to never know about me, even after it all breaks."

The colonel smiled for the first time. "You've come to the right place, Joel. Impossible is what we do."

Joel stared at him for a long time. "Well, if that's not asking for a leap of faith, I don't know what is," Joel pointed out skeptically.

"Joel," the colonel retorted, "we are the most powerful military organization on planet Earth, and we are asking you to help us contain a critical threat to our national security. Which one of us is taking the bigger leap of faith, here?"

Joel studied the colonel for a long time. "You're serious about Jen?"

"If that is the cost of winning your support, I am deadly serious," the colonel assured him. Joel didn't think the use of the word deadly was a metaphor. "But you have to understand," the colonel continued, "from now on, you have to fly straight and narrow. We'll fix everything you've done until now, but from now on ..."

"Yeah," Joel complained, "I get it. Powers just for good."

"It's best for you and Jenny," the psychologist reaffirmed.

"What about the money?" Joel asked.

"That probably has to stop, too," the colonel nodded. "As long as you stay above board with the IRS, which you seem to be doing, we're less concerned about that, but if you are helping us, the US Government cannot be seen to be cooperating with someone who charms money out of rich people." The colonel added, "Keep what you got, but we'll be funding your operation from now on." As an afterthought, he asked "just how much did you get so far?"

"Sixteen million," Joel answered.

"I'm in the wrong business," the colonel shook his head.

"So I have a problem," Joel said. "You seem to know everything about me. I don't even know your name. I don't do business with people I don't trust, let alone don't know."

"So what do you want to know?" the colonel asked.

"Who are you?" Joel asked. "Organization, rank, name."

"Colonel Brian Greene, United States Air Force, Office of Special Investigations," he said without hesitation.

"Office of Special Investigations?" Joel repeated. "I've never heard of it."

"The OSI is an agency that operates outside the normal chain of command, which gives us a wide degree of latitude, although even we don't have as much latitude as you seem to have taken. We protect against terrorism, espionage, serious criminal threats, and national security threats."

Joel nodded. He was considered a national security threat who was not breaking the law. There was no agency authorized to do what Joel was doing, and no agency authorized to stop Joel. Maybe the Office of Special Investigations was the closest fit. "And all the other people from before?" Joel asked.

"Are from various establishments and agencies of the US Government."

"Who do you report to?" Joel asked. "I don't mean in your chain of command. Who do you report to on this particular assignment?"

"The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff," Colonel Greene said. Joel knew the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs reports to the President of the United States. 'This is getting real' Joel thought.

Colonel Green asked, "Are all your researchers under your control?" he asked.

"One hundred percent," Joel nodded.

"Do you pay them?"

"Technically, I don't," Joel explained. "But if you're asking if they're slave labor, the answer is no. They are well paid with excellent benefits."

"And when they go home ..."

"They tell their sweethearts they work for a marketing research company," Joel explained, "and they say they work in very sensitive commercial data they are not allowed to talk about." They sat for a moment. "So I suppose now you are going to tell me I have to surrender all my research data," Joel complained.

"We're in murky waters, Joel," Colonel Greene explained. "We're not allowed to gather the kind of intelligence you are, but we need it. For now, we think it best you continue your operations, and feed information to use under the cloak of deniability."

"Eventually that cloak is going to fade," Joel warned.

"We know that," Colonel Greene nodded. "The truth is, I should not be having this conversation with you right now. I should turn you over to the FBI. But I have orders, and this is where it lies." Colonel Greene shifted topics. "I'm curious, Joel, how do you select your targets for financing?"

"What do you know about the Shopping Mall Channel?" Joel answered Colonel Green's question with a question. He went on to explain his method of receiving gifts from rich ladies without bleeding them dry.

- - -

It was way too soon for Jessica to decide if Ryan was the one. She'd only known him for a few weeks, but he was definitely one to watch. He was tall, cute, and wealthy. He didn't seem to have a job, which didn't bother Jessica as long as he could afford her lifestyle. He said all the right things. He flirted without pressuring, sported without boasting, and shared without being needy. He struck that elusive balance between masculinity and sensitivity.

So far all the signals were good. Ryan Bradley let her set the pace. She hadn't slept with him yet, although she was pretty much ready. He was comfortable moving at her speed. Ryan focused on Jessica without making her feel like he expected her to put out.

Jessica was blessed with the archetypal model's face – blonde, blue eyes, high cheekbones, neat, trim eyebrows, and a winning smile with pearly white teeth. Her shoulder length, thick, wavy honey blonde hair had highlights that complimented her clear skin smile. At five foot seven, she had a slender figure, and was proud of her all-over-tan, unpierced, and untattooed body, except for pierced ears. She sometimes wished her breasts were larger, but implants was out of the question – Jessica was an all-natural kind of girl. Her dark areolas were the same color as her nipples. She always kept her armpits, legs, and pussy bare.

She was getting dressed for a dinner party Ryan had invited her to. He said it was a do-good fund raiser dinner for something-or-other at five thousand dollars a couple. He didn't want her to get all serious about it – but she shouldn't go in jeans. Preferably a skirt or dress.

The hot Albuquerque night demanded something versatile, because so many people set their air conditioners at two degrees above freezing. She decided on her pink and pastel blue floral print long dress. It was a light cotton fabric with spaghetti straps, which was perfect in the warm air, and she pulled over an open cardigan in case the air-conditioning ran into overdrive. She had a pair of muted blue high heels that matched the floral prints of her dress.

Jessica checked herself in the mirror one last time. She decided to ditch the broach on her sweater, and go with the light gold chain around her neck instead with the ruby encrusted crocodile that matched her red lipstick.

Ryan rang her doorbell at seven o'clock sharp. Even though she was ready, Jessica told him to wait a few minutes while she went upstairs and admired the nail treatment she had done just that afternoon. She wasn't his little toy he could just boss around and expect to be right on time, after all.

After ten minutes of wasting his precious time, Jessica came back down stairs, and found Ryan flipping through one of her fashion magazines in the living room. She smiled at her domesticating influence over him. He walked her to his car – a new Ford Mustang convertible. She was disappointed when she first saw his car two weeks ago – he should at least drove her around in an expensive, high-end Japanese or German whatever, but his reptilian car brain liked this one. He opened the door for her, and closed it once she settled in. She asked him to put the top up so her hair wouldn't be mussed up by the wind. At a push of a button, the car roof unfolded out of the trunk pocket and covered over the cockpit.

Ryan navigated east to the Foothills North area, taking Tramway Boulevard, and turned onto Spain Road toward the distant hills. Jessica noticed he was not using his GPS, but thought nothing of it. Ryan pretty much used his GPS to go anywhere else. When they had arrived at the house, several other cars were already parked in the long semi-circular driveway. Ryan parked in a free spot, opened the door for Jessica, and they walked together to the massive house nestled into the foothill of a five acre lot. The houses in this neighborhood were all sand stone colored block rectangles, but this had four round towers – one on each corner. They were greeted at the front door by the host, David, who welcomed Ryan and Jessica.

Without being prompted, Ryan handed David his business card. David flipped the card over, and saw Jessica Morgan was already neatly written on the back of Ryan's business card. David slipped the card through a narrow slot in the top of a small wooden box on a stand just inside the front door. David winked at Jessica, and said it was a for a door prize draw.

Several other couples were already milling around the living room all in their mid to late twenties, just like Jessica and Ryan. David introduced them, knowing the men's names better than the ladies', which seemed natural to Jessica if these were all coworkers. It was a fun and relaxed atmosphere. A few more couples arrived after Ryan and Jessica. At eight o'clock they were invited to the dining room – an immense chamber with a massive round wooden ring table. The torus shaped table had an open center – like a huge, flat, wooden ring. It was easily twenty feet across on the outer diameter, and the table surface was three feet deep, leaving a fourteen foot round open space in the middle of the ring. Jessica had never seen anything like it.

The seating arrangement was boy-girl-boy-girl all the way around the huge table, with couples seated directly across from each other. So Jessica was seated in between two men, and directly opposite her, Ryan sat twenty feet away, between two women. As soon as she sat down, Jessica grew self-conscious, as she could see through the open center of the table, and up the dresses and skirts of women across from her. All the women were wearing skirts or dresses, and they all pushed their hems down and crossed their legs to avoid exposing themselves to their distant neighbors.

Once they were seated, a man wearing all black entered the dining room. He was not part of the party. From the corner of the room, he called for everyone's attention, and Jessica, along with everyone else, turned around to look at him. He spoke for a while, but Jessica must have tuned out, because she was not sure what he said. In any event, he retreated from room, and Jessica returned her attention to the dinner table.

Kitchen staff started carrying out plates of food. By chance, they started at the opposite side of the table, where Ryan was seated. As she waited for them to reach her side of the round table, Jessica was startled when the man to her right put his hand on her bare knee. She looked at him. He just smiled with a strange expression. Jessica didn't understand why, but she smiled back. Suddenly Jessica felt a hand on her other knee, and she snapped her head around to her left. That smiling man was sliding his hand up her thigh. Jessica wanted to stop him, but she didn't. To her own surprise, not only did Jessica not stop him, but she uncrossed her legs and spread them open wide, giving both men unhindered access to her inner sanctum.

Jessica looked across at Ryan with alarm, and was horrified to see he was not trying to hide the fact he had reached both his hands below the table to the girls on either side of him. Both girls also had opened their legs wide, and Ryan had already pulled their dresses up to their hips, and he was petting both their pussies inside their panties. Jessica wanted to scream at him, but she couldn't say a word. Ryan now saw Jessica looking at him. He smiled, and air kissed her from across the table – Jessica wanted to get up and kick that smirk right off his face, but she remained seated with her legs splayed open for her two neighbors.

Now Jessica felt both men her pull her dress up to her hips. She wanted to stop them, but, she could not put her own hands below the table. Too soon, they were roughly fingering her panty covered crotch. Jessica looked all around the table, and every woman sat with her hands above the table with her legs spread wide while the men pawed at their feminine treasures.

As they waited for their food to arrive, the man to Jessica's right took his steak knife, and lowered it to Jessica's crotch. She wanted to scream and stop his attack, but she couldn't say a word, and she couldn't put her hands below the table, and she couldn't close her legs, and she couldn't get up and run away. He slipped the blade beneath the hip side of her panties, and cut the fabric apart. The man on the other side did the same, and they pulled the front piece of her underpants down, exposing Jessica's bare pussy for all the people across the tablet to see.

One man pushed his rough finger up her bare pussy, and Ryan across the table laughed at her as she sat there, letting her neighbor finger fuck her precious womanhood. The men on either side of Jessica took turns with their fingers inside her while she just sat there and let it happen.

The food was served. It was roast beef, mashed potatoes, green beans, cooked carrots, and dinner rolls. The men gave Jessica's delicate region a rest for a while as they started eating. She picked at her food, but ate little. The men around the table chatted excitedly among themselves while Jessica remained completely quiet. Looking around the table, she noticed all women also remained silent. Many other women also had their panties cut off by now.

The dinner conversation was like none other Jessica had ever heard. Men were openly discussing and comparing women's bodies, talking about, pointing at, and playing with this one's tits, that one's cunt, I bet she sucks like a vacuum, she can go you night long, how he'd like to do this one up the ass. The tawdry men's banter dominated the dinner conversation while the women sat in open legged silence.

Once she opened her legs, Jessica could not close them again. Nor had any of the other women. All the girls still sat around the table with their legs spread wide open, usually with their skirts hiked up and there panties cut off for everyone to ogle at their bare pussies. Men frequently reached next to them to pet their neighbor's pussies, finger fuck them, or shove food up their fuck holes.

Meanwhile kitchen staff were walking around the table serving wine and water. They served seconds while a woman chef carved meat off a side of roast beef on a separate table just behind Ryan across the room from Jessica. Jessica noticed all the servers were all pretty girls, and all wore short black skirts and short sleeve white blouses. When the first girl served wine to the man to Jessica's right, Jessica noticed the man slipped his hand up between the girl's legs, obviously finding her pussy, and played while she poured the wine without protest or spilling a drop. The man to her left fondled her ass inside her skirt.

The all-female kitchen staff cleared the plates, and there was a pause before dessert was served. To her shock, Jessica saw the same kitchen staff serve out the dessert plates, but now they were all topless. They had gone into the kitchen and stripped off their blouses and bras. They were serving pieces of key lime pie with whipped cream on top, but only to the men this time. As they did, several men around the table grabbed and fondled the servers' tits as they put the plates down. Two of the topless girls toppled their key lime pie plates over because of the men's disruptive behavior. They simply returned to the kitchen and came back with more pieces.