Our Little Secret Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the men started their desserts, the man in black returned. He announced something again, and then he left the room again. Just around that time, Jessica decided to go topless. That meant taking her sweater and dress off. As she stood up, her sliced apart panties fell away. She noticed all the other women were also taking their tops and dresses off. Within a minute, every girl sat down again bare breasted. Many of them, like Jessica, had been wearing dresses, and were now completely naked.

While the women were stripping off their upper clothing, the staff were pouring wine and water for the men. There were breasts of all sizes around the table, but at least half the women were in the small to medium range, like Jessica. As soon as Jessica sat down, both men next to her started pawing and playing with her tits, while one also returned to finger fucking her pussy. Jessica sat idle with her legs spread wide and hands locked to her sides, unwilling to defend herself from these groping intruders. She looked across the table, and saw her ex-boyfriend smearing whipped cream from his dessert over one of the girl's nipples, and then licking it off. The man on the other side of her was shoving his whip cream slathered finger up her pussy. Jessica and the girl met each other's eyes, and stared at each other in silent defeat.

The topless kitchen staff returned after dessert to clear all the plates, silverware, glasses and napkins until the wooden table was bare and when they were done, the host, David, pushed away from the table, and the six girls crawled under his segment of the table into the open center, and stood up. When they were all inside the round table, David returned to his seat, blocking their exit.

The man in black returned. He pulled a piece of paper out of his shirt pocket. "Okay, server Faith," he called out, reading from his paper, "hop up on the table and start walking around." A brunette, about five foot six, pulled herself onto the ring table, and walked the whole circle. She had narrow hips, a slim waist, and average sized breasts. She had a pretty round face with brown eyes. Men were shouting and cat calling at her as she slowly walked circles around the ring table.

"Okay gentlemen," he called out, "for those of you who don't know the rules, do not touch a girl while she walks on the table. We don't want her falling on one of your and knocking you over. And it is a cash only deal, Gentlemen. Cash only." He let Faith walk one more revolution around the table. "Okay, Gentlemen," he started, "Faith can be yours all night. She will do everything, and when I say everything, gentlemen, I really mean it. Who wants to start the bidding at two thousand dollars?"

Someone to Jessica's left bid two thousand, and then to her right bid twenty-two hundred. The auction continued while Faith walked circles around the ring table. The bid had reached thirty eight hundred. "If someone bids four thousand, the rest of her clothes come off," the man in black called out, and immediately someone bid four thousand. At the auctioneer's command, Faith took off her skirt and panties, and tossed them into the floor in the middle of the table.

Bidding ended for Faith at forty-four hundred dollars. The winner was two men to Jessica's left. He stood up, walked to the auctioneer, and paid him in cash. The auctioneer commanded Faith to come to him, and she crawled under the table while men pawed and groped her, and then she stood next the auctioneer. He commanded her to do everything the man standing next to him told her to do, no exceptions, until noon the next day. After that, she would never talk about this night to anyone.

The winner took Faith back to his chair at the table, and told Faith to sit on his lap while he groped at her breasts.

Next up was Nina, a black haired exotic beauty with deep blue eyes. She could have been an Amazon jungle queen – tall, broad shouldered, with a narrow waist that flared out to solid hips. She had long legs, and large, firm breasts that jiggled as she walked around the circle. She was six feet tall. The auctioneer started the bidding at two thousand, and it quickly went past three thousand, then four. At five thousand he commanded her to take the rest of her clothing off, and she had just a stripe above her pussy and a little kitty cat's face tattooed beside that. Bidding ended at sixty-seven hundred, and Nina was commanded to obey her new owner until noon the next day.

Next was Maddison – a short blonde with big tits. She went for forty-nine hundred. A fiery redhead came after that – Kennedy – and to Jessica's shock Ryan was bidding on her. He went as high as forty-two hundred, but ultimately was outbid by several other men with deeper pockets until she topped out at fifty-seven hundred.

Haley was second last. She was a tall, slender brunette with brown eyes, narrow hips and smaller tits. She went for the least amount at thirty-eight hundred.

The auctioneer saved the best to last – Cameron, a vivacious blonde with the whole package. Tall, blue eyes, high cheek bones, long neck, big, firm tits, slender waist, round hips, and long legs. Bidding started at four thousand, and Cameron finished out at ten thousand, three hundred.

The man in black had one last duty. David, the host, brought the wooden box from the front door with every man's business cards in it. He went around the table, starting with the man to his left. He told each man to pick one card out of the box. If he picked his own, he had to put it back and take another. Then, David gave the selected card to the auctioneer in black, who read the girl's name on the back of the card out loud, and commanded whoever answered to come over to the auctioneer beside the stranger who picked her card. He then commanded the girl to obey the man who picked her card. She had to do everything he told her to do, no matter what, until the bell rang.

Jessica was paired up with a six foot two middle aged man who easily carried an extra hundred pounds on his considerable frame. He brought Jessica back to his seat, which was only three men from Ryan. She was still in the dining room with everyone else. He dropped his oversized pants and shorts, leaned back into his chair to lift his belly off his lap, and told her to suck him. Bound by her service duties, Jessica knelt down between his knees, and took his average sized member into her mouth. She had to turn her head sideways so she wouldn't slap her forehead on his belly as she bobbed up and down.

While Jessica orally serviced her hefty master, the catnap auctioneer pocketed five thousand dollars from every man just to join the party, and an additional $35,800 when he auctioned off the staff, for a total haul of $95,800 in cash. This was his fourth party, and the second one at this house, and by far the best haul. He was planning to host two parties a month, maybe one a week. At this rate, he stood to make maybe five million a year in cash.

Jessica was busy sucking her corpulent owner when he pulled out, and told her to face the table and bend over. As Jessica stood up, she was horrified to see four men in the room with professional, shoulder-mounted, video cameras taking close-ups, panning shots, steady shots, up-the-pussy shots, and everything in between. Wearing only her blue high heel shoes and her jewelry, Jessica faced the round ring table, and bent forward as commanded. A cameraman rushed behind her for a close-up as she waited for tubby.

With the tenderness of a bull rhino, her overweight owner slammed his hips forward, boring his hardened cock deep into her dry pussy. Unable to defend herself, Jessica shrieked in pain. Her master told her to shut up as he used his considerable weight to auger his prick up her stinging fuck hole a second time. Unable to make a sound, she cried in silence as he savaged her from behind.

As the pain faded into numbness, Jessica was able to focus again, and she saw Ryan had paired up with the man next to him, and they were swapping girls back and forth, both taking turns being fucked and sucked. I'm going to kill him, was all she could think as she watched Ryan go from the woman's pussy to her asshole. Thankfully, Jessica's master was not anally inclined. She could hear his out-of-breath wheezing as his flabby belly bounced off her ass on each thrust. Mercifully her natural lubricants had come alive, and only the original pain lingered. Jessica took solace it would soon be over as she heard his hoarse lungs rattle – he would either cum or stroke out from heart failure. Finally he dug his fat fingers into her hips and drilled his cock one last time into her pussy as she felt his warm cum fill the base of her vagina. At last he pulled out.

He ordered Jessica to lie down on her back on the table, and masturbate until she made herself come. "Here you go boys," he called loudly to the cameramen, "get a load of this one," as he pulled his pants back up.

Jessica lay down and slipped her index finger between her folds, and started circling lightly around her clit, the way she does when she brings satisfaction to herself. For her, orgasm never came quickly, and Jessica knew she was in for a long, mortifying ride as the camera moved about her, zooming in and out of various parts of her female anatomy.

She knew if she played with her tits, it would go faster, and Jessica was trying to calculate if it better to get it over with and give the cameraman more titillating video for later review, or go slow and steady with just the finger/clit action. She decided faster was better, so she closed her eyes, and started brushing the fingers of her left hand ever so lightly over her breasts, like whispers of a feather, and the sensation sent delicious shivers up her spine that hastened her pleasure center's arousal toward climax.

Jessica realized her hips had started rocking – they seem to do that on her own when she pleasures herself – it was a sign of passing beyond the first stage or arousal, and now she rubbed two fingers up and down her slit, capturing her clit between them as they slid past. She started cupping her other hand at the bottom of her tits, caressing them, sending new sensations to her pleasure center. Her breathing quickened, and with her eyes still closed, the sounds of sex everywhere around her, which once repulsed her, now amplified her erotic senses, and Jessica felt herself pass into the third and final stage.

Jessica vibrated her fingers back and forth in tiny, rapid movements directly over her clitoris, and her hips were thrusting with authority, lifting off the heavy wooden table. She now jiggled her whole breast side to side in rapid movement. She felt herself moan with delightful anticipation, and the quivering of her fingertips intensified, driving Jessica toward the finish line.

Jessica was never a screamer. She sucked in a huge breath and tilted her head back as the first wave blasted out of her clit and electrified every corpuscle in her body. She continued her digital vibration, firing out a second wave that put her body into a single, rigid convulsion. The third wave hit, which was less intense, and more peaceful, and at last Jessica let out her breath in a long, satisfied moan. She relaxed her muscles, and opened her eyes, and was distraught to see two cameramen documenting her climax.

Her overweight master was nowhere to be seen – he was a hump-and-dumper. He got his money's worth, and left while Jessica was auto-arousing herself under his parting command. It was against the rules. If you had to leave early, you were to find the man in black, and he would properly release your girl and send her on her way with a command to never tell anyone about this.

Jessica was left in an aimless trance. She had completed her master's parting task, and still under the man in black's command to obey her absent owner, Jessica wandered the room in a betwixt state – not of her own free will, but not under anyone else's control.

She saw Ryan fucking one girl in her pussy again while his partner fucked the other. Both girls were lying with their backs on the table. Ryan was on the inside of the ring table, facing out as he fucked the girl with her legs spread high in the air. The other girl was facing the other direction, and Ryan's partner was on the outside of the ring table, facing in, fucking his girl. The girls lay side by side on their backs in opposite directions, and they were suckling and fondling each other's breasts, no doubt at the men's behest. Occasionally the two men would meet with a celebratory fist bump over the girls' naked bodies.

On outward appearances, Jessica roamed the room aimlessly in a fugue state, but inside her mind raced lucidly. She remembered Ryan driving her to the party, and just now Jessica realized Ryan didn't program his GPS because he had been here before. And there were no words spoken between Ryan and Dave at the door – without prompting, Ryan handed his business card to Dave and Jessica realized now he had already written her full name on the back of the card – most likely before Ryan even picked Jessica up.

The first time she looked across the grand table into his eyes, when Ryan had his hands on both those girls' twats and Ryan air kissed her, Jessica was shocked and confused. No longer. The meaning of that kiss was now all too clear. Ryan brought Jessica here with but one purpose. To Ryan, Jessica was a walking cunt with a pair of tits and a sucking mouth. She was good for a fuck and a blowjob – nothing more. She was sexual livestock. All that courtship over the past few weeks was an elaborate ploy to lure her to the trading market.

Outwardly, Jessica walked like the undead – slowly, aimlessly. In her betwixt state, Jessica didn't exactly have control of her actions – she couldn't decide to directly walk or sit down in any specific place – but she could vaguely guide where she wanted to go, and so Jessica slowly, seemingly aimlessly, rounded the table toward Ryan.

While her outward appearance was calm and sedate, inwardly, Jessica's seething hatred for Ryan mounted as she watched him cum inside another girl – another duped livestock. Just another cunt for him to dump his jism in. Jessica was near Ryan now as she watched him pull his unsheathed cock out of her pussy, but she was on the opposite side of the table. He was inside the ring table, and she was walking around the outside. As she watched Ryan pull his dripping cock out of her pussy, Jessica remembered her owner hadn't used a condom either. Jessica was on the pill, but she would have to go for STI testing.

Ryan was the last of the men to reach orgasm. As soon as he was done, the host, David, rang the bell, and all the women were released from their invisible bonds as the man in black returned to the room. All the other women were dazed and disoriented – experience told the man in black it would take a full minute for them to become coherent enough to even understand his next command, so he waited.

But not Jessica. She was alert. Not wanting to attract attention, she moved slowly. To her right was the massive ring table, and Ryan was crawling underneath the table – toward her – to return to the outer side of the ring. To her left was a serving buffet where the kitchen staff had carved and served out second helpings of roast beef, and there beside the still warm carcass of cattle was a twelve inch carving knife. Jessica slowly, deliberately, reached for the handle. Her back was to Ryan, who had just finished crawling out from under the ring table, and as he stood up, Jessica spun on her heel and sunk the full depth of the twelve inch blade deep into his naked gut. She pulled it all the way out, and Ryan stepped backward with shock and horror on his face. He backed into the ring table, resting against its edge, which propped him upright, and she plunged the blade in again. And again. It wasn't until the fourth stab that the man in black absorbed the horrific magnitude of the scene unfolding before him, and he commanded her to "STOP!"

Jessica froze in her position with her hand on the hilt of the knife, with the blade stuck inside Ryan's belly. The three other stab wounds were now bleeding profusely, forming rivers of blood down Ryan's lower belly and legs. Gobs of green and brown viscous liquid oozed out of Ryan's stab wounds as his intestinal fluids escaped through the deep gashes, filling the room with a nauseating stench.

"Slit your own throat hard!" the man commanded to Jessica in a blind fit of rage at this insolent cow that dared rise against her lord and master. Self-aware, but unable to stop herself, Jessica's eyes welled with tears and her heart pounded as she pulled the sharpest knife she had ever handled out of Ryan's belly, and with two hands on the grip, Jessica drew the edge across the left side of her throat, levering the blade into her flesh with all the might of both her hands. The incredibly sharp knife easily sliced through her neck muscles and tendons as Jessica screeched in horror, and she cleanly bisected her left jugular artery. Her hammering heart rocketed jets of bright red blood across the room, reaching the far side of the round table before Jessica dropped the knife and collapsed into Ryan. They tumbled sideways into a heap of nakedness, blood, and putrid effluence.

Only now realizing the misery he inflicted, the man in black retreated, and fled the house in panic without commanding the other naked service women to remain silent over what they saw and did. And he forget completely about the four cameramen.

- - -

Joel slept most of the flight from Seattle to Boston. He touched down just past five thirty in the afternoon on Thursday on another Alaskan Airlines flight. He never did meet up with Paul, but he did attend the two meetings Barry Silcove, his investment analyst, recommended. Joel attended those meetings primarily to maintain his cover for going to Seattle. He would have to send Barry out to do the real work later.

Joel spent most of his time in Seattle with Colonel Greene, discussing protocols, rules of engagement, what was allowed, what was not allowed. Colonel Greene said Joel would need some training as a field agent – he was too easy to track now.

Colonel Greene asked Joel to provide a moment by moment account of his first date with Jen. Leave nothing out – no detail was too small. How many beers, what brand of beer, when did each of them go to the bathroom, where did each of them sit – every minute detail.

They spent two days in that facility, whatever it was, and then Joel was driven in the black van with no windows, and deposited with his suitcase in downtown Seattle, where he paid for a hotel room. He flew out Thursday morning at nine thirty, and the five hour flight put him in Boston just past five thirty in the afternoon with the time zones.

Joel picked his suitcase off the luggage carousel in Boston. He turned around to head toward the main doors, and there, blocking his path, were two different US Marshal agents. "Come on, guys!" Joel complained. "I just finished two days with you guys in Seattle. Whatever this is can wait."

"Actually, it can't," one of them said without introducing himself. His name tag readTYSON. "You need to come with us."

"Which secret facility are you taking me to this time?" Joel asked whimsically.

"Albuquerque," Marshal Tyson answered flatly.

"I didn't know you had a military establishment in the northeast called Albuquerque," Joel nodded with surprise.

"We don't," the Marshal said without humor.

"Oh, fuck me, guys!" Joel stopped and dropped his suitcase to the floor. "I'm not going all the way to Albuquerque. I just came back from a week on the west coast with a suitcase packed for four days."

"Colonel Greene said you had a choice. You can come peacefully or ..."