All Comments on 'Our Marriage'

by jamieblack

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No LW Here

Just because they are married does not make this a LW story. He's like this after 2 years of marriage? My prediction this relationship won't last long. No set up, no character development, nada zero zilch. Another cuck writer, just what this site needs. NOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

Also today a new baboon............

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
What this story isn't...

What this story isn't...This isn't for sure a LW story...can be put in any other category, never in LW...No marriage in it, no love in it, no respect in it, no self-esteem (nor even she has any self-esteem, because she was used as a whore and humiliated by the others...). This story has so many holes not clearly explained, but they lost importance before this sad and poor story...This is one of those that would never reach even 1*!!!

vazkor13vazkor13almost 9 years ago
simply awfull

why not post it in fetish or BDSM ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What marriage?

What marriage is this story about? Is there one? Well if there happens to be one, I would terminate it quickly. A blown up car with her and her lovers in it would do nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i'm sure

you posted this story just to bug people and as a joke but really your worst then they are.

mewanglongmewanglongalmost 9 years ago
WFT

This does not belong in "Loving Wives"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wrong category

and altho I am into BDSM this isn't to my taste

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Poorly Written and Poorly Conceived Tripe

Written to elicit comments. Sad really.This has nothing to do with LW's but you know that Jamie dont you? Non erotic drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Utter Drivel

Crawl back from whence you came

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What's with the category abuse?

This story has nothing to do with a loving wife. Do you submit here in order to stir up humiliation for yourself? Can't you go get that somewhere where people enjoy abusing each other, or something? Its just a sad spectacle for you to troll for negative comments in order to feed some weird appetite you have. I don't dislike or reject you, I feel sorry for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Total Horseshit

Married 2 years, the bitch locks up his equipment and goes away weekends to fuck other guys. No matter how well written this could be, divorce the cunt leaving her zero but an STD.

Zed56Zed56almost 9 years ago
Did Not Read This but....

Did notice the four tags associated with this Cuckold, Humiliation, Chastity and Creampie .Are these not fetishes? Why would you put this in LW's?Is the author a masochist? Must be.No vote .

Ducky7Ducky7almost 9 years ago
put this where it belongs

then hit delete.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 9 years ago
Pathetic!

As others have noted this does not belong in the Loving Wives category. He hasn't been cuckolded out of love for him. She's in love with her own power trip. He's a convenient pet for her dominate & humiliate. Belongs in BDSM. No loving wife here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gay fetish

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
delete asshole commment like dear annony and this site would be much better

gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
At least post this garbage in the right place.

No loving wife here. Just a manipulative bitch and an idiot (can't call him a man) that seems to have lost his pride and self respect. Since you didn't bother to explain WHY he was doing what he was doing and you posted this in the wrong place, I gave this mess a "1" ONLY because Lit doesn't allow negative scores - yet! Poorly conceived, badly written, with thoroughly unlikeable characters acting without rhyme or reason. Not a single original, clever or interesting part to it. Just plain no fun to read. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
?

Now this story is at 1.5.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re:delete asshole commment like dear annony and this site would be much better

No, if comments are to be deleted, which is questionable at best, delete comments from assholes who are so insecure they can't stand it when others dare to have an opinion that's different from theirs. The comments must have hit close to home and been a real reflection on this bozo to elicit such a response.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
FETISH FETISH FETISH FETISH

This is not Loving Wives. It is Sexual Personality Disorder. If it's you, embrace it but get some integrity and own it and publish it in FETISH. At least you were open in the title and tags. But you folks keep trying to force your twist into mainstream acceptance and guess what... This is paraphilia and those who get off on the humiliation either giving or receiving (sadism or masochism) are sociopathic. Fine, be sociopaths just keep it in your own category or cesspool.

And please have nothing to do with children. If you have them or grandchildren get them help and stay out of their lives.

Unfortunately there is little that can be done for your sickness apart from heavy medication and confinement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No

please put this in either BDSM or possibly fetish category if you must. But I think people would prefer you not ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantasy Land

Poor rating of 1. No man would allow that shit. So bad I couldn't finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Time to put this bitch in the ground.

Just sayin' what a lot of you are thinking.

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 9 years ago
Why won't Literotica...

allow us to give zero stars?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: anonymous-delete asshole comments..............

Pay no attention to bonnietaylor2. She's posting anonymous again, pretending to be anonymous, the very persons she pretends to hate. Her five star ratings are a joke. Just another psycho in the world of Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My fantasy!

Exactly what I've been yearning for....please write more!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
Gave you a 5 for effort aand content.

and to help offset the asshole annony's votes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gave it a 1 for effort and content

To help offset that cunt bonnietaylor2, who wouldn't know good erotica if it bit her in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WTF

what sewer do these guys crawl out of? the same one bonnietaylor did?

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
One virtue

This story has one great virtue. It is short.

jamieblackjamieblackalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Just wanted to say thank you for all the response and comments, yes even those oh so thoughtful anon comments. My view is if you take the time to read it and leave a comment I must be doing something right. Glad you all enjoyed the story I have more coming.

Jamie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yikes.

For a straight guy looking for a little something erotic, this is like falling in the sewer.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 9 years ago
THANKS!

At least you were kind enough to tell us up front about the wife's feelings for hubby. I can't understand treating anybody you once loved like that so I quit at that point. I intended not to vote, then carelessly hit one star. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

I'd comment but it's so bad it doesn't deserve any.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Loving wife?

Loving wife? Where was she? Maybe in another story...Not in this one...1*

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 6 years ago

Why do you bother writing this sad crap ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Who wrote this sick story

must be a psychopath, and must kill people!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awful.

I couldn't think of a better word, awful isn't bad enough. Anyone that could even dream of this stuff needs to be put down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

First off - you have GOT to know this belongs in fetish or BDSM. Putting it the loving wives section is just the author trolling the readers. And how stupid can one woman be? Why would he do anything she asks? She obviously has no love or respect for him. She's risking both of their lives by her actions. No one, man or woman, is THAT stupid. And she's going to show him a video of her actions? I think he takes the video from her goes to an attorney and starts the divorce. Then I think he makes copies of the video and sends them to all her family and friends. Once he identifies the men involved he makes sure all their wives, girlfriends and families get a copy. And the funniest part of this garbage? Her assumption that he hasn't been beating off all weekend while she was gone. Hysterically funny! Just a god awful excuse for a story.

It was bad even for fiction. And it begs the question - "What kind of sick individual even writes this garbage down"? You think demeaning and degrading another human being is funny or entertaining at any level? That's just sick.

V3nomWolfV3nomWolfover 5 years ago
Wow

I would probably kill myself if I had to go through that. I like how she says she loved him but I cant understand how that's possible

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
OK, I get it.

The point of the story is that my life could be worse - I could be this pathetic worm.

I would feel genuinely sorry for anyone who finds this enjoyable to read.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 5 years ago
Terrible story

Nothing to like about it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Damn

If you can catch grief from the usually nice and supportive Carolina Dreamer, then this must really be trash. I'll skip it, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One from the cuck files and is too stupid for words

Just too idiotic, moronic and just plain sick. Not sure any human could be so weak and stupid or have an imagination so twisted to dream this one up. Just awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

OMG this doesn't even live up to sick expectations I now know that there is not a category low enough for this to go in.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Please come back and finish this masterpiece PLEASE!!!!

I really need to see just how nasty the divorce was in their marriage. Talk about a dumpster fire to give a judge.

FINISH IT!!!!

YouamiYouami5 months ago

There is one word that best describe my assessment of your pathetic submission; Shite!!! Yet another wonderful addition to the cuck/slut wife sub-genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous