Our New Game

Story Info
He watches as wife's game gets out of hand.
5k words
3.84
222.2k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WandaWish
WandaWish
13 Followers

Marie and I had been married for over 10 years and enjoyed a very satisfying sex life. Marie knew her way around the bedroom in all manner of play, for which I will always be grateful. Marie is 5'8" and 130 pounds with a beautiful, natural set of 34 "c" cup tits. She has a set of beautiful wide hips which narrow down to a tiny waist before exploding into her gorgeous rack. She always had a body to die for but her reserved nature in High School kept her from the ranks of those girls who dated frequently. I was just lucky to run into her on a school trip and instead of hitting on her, I actually started up an intellectual conversation with her while not staring at her tits. I suppose that impressed her and from that point on we dated through High School, got engaged and married after University.

Now Marie, as I said, did not date frequently but had an incredibly uncanny knack or intuition for sex. She was hornier then any other girl I had dated and was willing to try anything at least once. She developed into a woman who could deep throat like I had only seen in movies, enjoyed anal sex off and on and liked consensual bondage to add some spice to our bedroom. I also had little problem getting her to enjoy sexy clothes, lingerie and toys when we played. The bottom line was that for ten years, I thought I had it pretty damn good in the sex department.

However, like any relationship, everything begins to grow old and we were always looking for something to spice up our sex lives. I should clarify that I was likely more inclined to want to add to our repertoire then she was but she willingly went along almost without exception. Some of the sexy clothing we usually reserved for in the house soon began to be worn when we went out to dinner. It took awhile to realize that some sexy clothing doesn't have a place in all restaurants but through trial, error and just a little embarrassment we figured out what she could and couldn't comfortably get away with. Of course the high end establishments were for sexy lingerie only well hidden under conservative clothing but she could dress down a bit at some of the bars we went to. Middle and working class bars were the most fun.

Marie started with just the low cut tops showing cleavage and then progressed to very short skirts. It was fun and exciting for us both. Marie enjoyed the heads she turned and I enjoyed the attention she got. Marie would giggle and flirt with me in direct proportion to the amount of attention she got and the number of martinis she had to drink.

One evening before we left to a haunt we enjoyed I asked Marie to dress a little sluttier then she had before. It was a warm evening and we had been sipping martinis for the afternoon and throughout the barbecue we had for dinner. I asked her to wear her 5 inch heels with black stockings and garter belts and no underwear. I wanted her in a very short pleated skirt topped off with the matching push up bra and her low cut, thin, spandex red top. Frankly I was in the mood to have a slut on my arm for the night and we had just enough to drink that I believed I could pull it off. And I did. Marie got dressed in what I had asked her and only put the brakes on the "no panties" aspect of the dress. A compromise that I couldn't argue with considering the way she looked. God she was hot.

On route to the bar Marie told me that she was actually getting wet just thinking of being in the bar among other people dressed like this. I confessed to her that my heart was beating just a little faster and that I was having a hard time keeping my cock soft. Marie giggled and reached over to massage my cock and winked at me saying, "Well let's see if you can remain presentable at least until we get home."

Marie and I reside in a large major North American city and both work in professional jobs. We both harbor some concern about recognition and for that reason play our little games at bars some distance away, just outside the city. We have never been embarrassed by anyone we knew and that was pretty much the way we wanted to keep it. We have made a number of acquaintances at the bars but mask our professions, real names and where we live from everyone. Just drinking companions with very loose friendships.

On our arrival at the bar I walked around to open the door for Marie. Chivalry is not dead, even for my little slut. As she stepped out of the car her skirt rode well up over the tops of her stockings and the crotch of her black sheer panties stretched across her bald wet pussy became quite visible. When she leaned out her tits near heaved right out of her top. Whether she was oblivious to this or didn't care because of the martinis she had consumed, I was not sure. But I didn't say a word. I got an immediate erection.

I began to escort her to the door of the bar. I stopped her and asked if she would play a game with me. Looking at me suspiciously with a bit of a wry smile on her face she inquired as to what I had in mind. I asked her if she would go into the bar alone, sit at the bar and wait for me to come in about 15 or 20 minutes later. I told her I wanted to see if anyone hit on her before I got there. Marie reached down and grabbed my crotch and said, "You'd love to see some guy hit on me, wouldn't you?"

I confessed, "You know I would. Dressed like that? I can't imagine what guy wouldn't want to grab and play with you?"

"Be careful what you wish for" she responded. "I might not be able to say no the way my juices are flowing."

"What does that mean my little slut? Does that mean you would like to have some stranger's hands on you? Some strange set of hands exploring your slutty little ass" I asked?

"Maybe" she said. "Maybe I'd just like to show you how good you have it. How attractive I am to other men?"

"Hmmmmm. Very tempting. But first you must agree to a safe word or a signal. Something that you can say or do that tells me things have gone too far and that you want me to step in" I said.

"I'm game for that. Why don't you sit close when you come in but don't come and sit beside me. Just watch for a bit and see what happens. If I am uncomfortable then I'll just get up and wave to you as if I just recognized you. How's that" she asked?

"I love it babe. Of course if there is anyone in there that knows us it is off the table. They'd see right away that I was sitting watching." I said.

"So what? Maybe they wish their wives would play like this" she responded. And with that she turned and sauntered away with her ass and skirt swaying behind her.

I returned to the car and dealt with my apprehension but couldn't help grabbing my cock and rubbing it just a little thinking of my wife in the bar all alone dressed like such a slut. The 15 minutes seemed to last forever.

Finally I got out of the car and entered the bar. With my eyes not yet accustomed to the dark, I did not see Marie right away but I took a seat at a table at the end of the bar which gave me a clear view of the entire length.

I soon saw Marie seated up high on one of the bar stools. Not to my amazement I suppose, there were two men standing with her. She was drinking a martini with another sitting in front of her. She looked my way, smiled and winked. I returned the smile and wink and looked at my chest fully expecting to see my heart pounding through the shirt I was wearing.

I watched Marie as she sipped from her drink, chatted and flirted with her suitors. Marie's tits were almost out of her top as she leaned forward to listen to the men chatting with her. Her skirt had risen to the tops of her stockings and when she shifted in her seat, the smallest sliver of flesh could be seen above her stockings. I watched as one of the men, whose name was later learned to be Robert, rubbed his hand up and down her back and touched the inside of her knee as he spoke. Marie did nothing to dissuade him. Robert put his arm around Marie and his hand slide under her far arm. I could see him stretch to work his hand to the side of her breast. Again Marie did nothing. Robert's other hand remained on her leg sliding his hand back and forth on the inside of Marie's thigh. Marie's next move blew me away. Not only did Marie not dissuade Robert, she slightly moved her legs apart allowing his hand to move just a bit further up her leg. Marie's nipples were just about poking through her top. I could have hung my shirt on them. Her upper chest was becoming red and flushed and I knew she was getting hot.

Then Marie set her empty martini glass on the bar, said something to the men she was with and excused herself sliding off the stool. As she did so, her skirt rode up exposing not only the tops of her stockings but about 2 inches of her fleshy thighs. Marie then sauntered in my direction. She slowed as she got to me, leaned down and asked, "Are you having fun? I am."

"I am so fucking hard right now Marie I could cum in my pants" I said. "You are one hot slut."

"Have you seen enough or would you like me to continue" she asked?

"I only want you to stop when you want to stop babe. You make the call alright?" I said.

"Okay but with the martinis these guys are buying for me I may not be able to stop. What do you think of that" she inquired?

"Well babe, it is a bar so I don't suppose anyone is going to throw you down on the floor and fuck you. You go on as long as you want and I'll just watch my slut wife play with a strange man" I said. "Are you getting off on this as much as I am" I asked?

"Sweetheart, I never, ever thought that I would get this excited. This is hotter then I ever imagined" she said almost panting. "I love you hon. Enjoy".

With that she was off to the women's washroom.

I watched the two men she left at the bar. I saw them laugh together knowing damn well what they were thinking. They wanted to fuck my wife, they both did. I saw Robert talking in earnest in the other man's ear. The other man nodded, grabbed his drink and left the bar disappearing into the crowd. I had assumed that Robert told his friend to take a hike, that there was only room for one.

Then I saw Marie appear from the woman's washroom. Two things were immediately obvious. One she had hiked up her skirt and not only were the tops of her stockings showing, bare skin was momentarily visible as the skirt swayed,. The other, was that she had removed her bra. Although she no longer had as much cleavage as the push up bra afforded her, she had cleavage non the less and the elastic, tight thin material of her top made her tits look like they were only painted red. Her nipples and areolas were prominent, as if she wore nothing at all. As she neared my table she swaggered by reaching over the top of the table with a clenched fist dropping something. She swayed her ass to one side, looked over her shoulder and smiled as she made her way to the bar. Sitting in front of me on my table were her soaking wet black sheer panties. I could smell her cunt twelve inches away as the panties slowly unfolded in front of me. I quickly picked them up and slid them in my pocket. My fingers were damp from them and as I held my fingers up to my nose I could smell Marie's cunt juices.

Marie slid back up onto the stool and Robert never skipped a beat. Her change in apparel had given Robert a green light and he knew it. Within seconds of her sitting and starting into yet another martini, Robert's hand was on the inside of Marie's leg sliding up her thigh. Marie turned so that she was facing me and without any attempt at concealing her movements, looked at me and overtly spread her legs open. Roberts other hand was rubbing the underside of her left tit and his thumb flicked up to her nipple off and on. I saw Marie put her glass on the bar. With her right hand she began to rub her own right thigh up and down. Man I knew she was hot. She placed her other hand on Roberts left hand which was starting to slide up her thigh. While I thought briefly that she was going to stop him or slow him down I was wrong. She began to caress his hand and follow it up under her shirt. I watched Marie slid her ass forward more on the stool towards me and again, she opened her legs more. My cock was near tearing apart my pants as Roberts hand disappeared under her skirt. Then it happened. Robert hit the mark. I saw Marie take an almost imperceptible gasp and slightly throw her head back and jerk her legs just a bit more. I then knew that Robert had his fingers on my wife's wet cunt. Marie put her right hand to her forehead and I could see her ass jerk up and down ever so slightly. I could see Robert's hand move in and out under her skirt and could envision his fingers moving up inside my wife and coming out hot and wet with her cunt juices. His movements became more forceful and deeper as he looked over his shoulder to see if anyone could tell what they were doing. The rest of the bar seemed totally unaware of the action going on at my wife's station.

I wondered just how long this could go on or how long my wife could go on. Then I saw my wife cum. She turned her upper body into the bar and leaned forward grabbing and pinching her own right nipple. She turned her head and looked right at me. Marie held my stare gazing directly into my eyes as she pushed her ass forward again, just a bit, opening her legs as wide as the chair and bar would allow and hiked her skirt up for me to see her bald cunt being impaled by Roberts's left hand. Robert had all four of his fingers buried up Marie's cunt to their knuckles, driving and pushing against her. Marie tightened again and again trying hard to make it invisible to anyone else. Then her hand left her tit and grabbed the edge of the bar. Her white knuckles told me she was at her climax. As Marie held my stare her eyes began to glaze over. She licked her lips for me. Robert pushed his hand hard up inside Marie, I could tell she was pushing her pelvis forward hard against his hand. Then as if she couldn't take anymore, she clamped her legs together around Robert's hand holding him there while still ever so slightly thrusting herself forward against his deeply buried hand. Slowly she started to subside, easing her legs apart and reaching down to take hold of Robert's hand. She gently pulled the hem of her skirt down and removed Roberts hand from under her skirt. She drew his hand up to her face and quickly licked his fingers once.

Robert was beside himself. His head was bowed and he seemed out of breath although he had only exercised his hand. His hard cock was visible from where I sat and I wondered who else could see but once again, the bar busied itself through the evening with no one any the wiser.

Marie reached down to her side and began to rub Robert's cock up and down through the material of his pants. Robert responded by dry humping her leg. Then it was Robert's turn to surprise me. I saw Robert reach down and undo the fly to his pants. He whispered into Marie's ear and without a missing a beat, Marie reached over. Her hand disappeared into the front of Robert's pants. Immediately, Marie's other hand went up to her mouth and her head snapped in my direction with a huge smile on her face. She had that, "Oh my God would you feel the size of this monster" look on her face. She giggled, turned to Robert and said something to him. He immediately took hold of her wrist and forced it further into his pants and stepped into her closer. I could see the motion of Marie massaging his cock up and down in his pants. Then Robert leaned down and talked to her. She stopped, glanced over at me and said something back to Robert. She then abruptly removed her hand, slid of the stool and again walked towards my table. As she passed she merely said, "go into the men's washroom and get into the stall at the very far end." She left.

I gulped down my martini, go up and went to the men's room where all four of the stalls were empty. I got into the end stall furthest away from the bar and locked the door.

About 4 minutes later I could hear my wife giggling saying, "Robert no, this is naughty. I've never been in a men's room before. What if someone sees us."

"Don't worry baby. No one is going to see us. Hurry up and go in the end" he instructed.

I heard and felt my stall door being tried and then heard Marie say, "It's locked".

"Get the next one" Robert said.

Then the door to the stall beside me opened and I could see Marie's 5 " heels scamper in followed by Robert.

"Sit down and take your top off babe" Robert ordered.

I could hear material rustling and assumed her top was coming off and her bare tits were being exposed for Robert to play with. Then I heard, "Oh my God Robert your cock is huge."

I stood up on the toilet in my stall and looked over the wall to see Marie squatted down with her legs on either side of the toilet. Her skirt was up around her waist and her bald dripping pussy was wide open with her cunt flaps hanging down sopping wet. Her top was laying on the floor behind the toilet and her tits were being unceremoniously mauled by Robert. He was pinching and pulling her nipples. Robert's cock was standing straight out in front of him. Robert had a 9" cock that was the thickest I had ever seen. Horses, I was sure, didn't carry around the pride he did.

Marie kept saying, "Oh my God" over and over again.

Robert demanded, "Take it Wanda. Take my cock. Go ahead." Marie was using the name she wanted to be known by for the night.

Marie reached up and grabbed his cock and just moaned. "Oh fuck Robert, You have a magnificent cock. Oh God I want that cock Robert."

With that Marie opened her mouth and launched herself on Roberts cock, her moans muffled by his monster.

While Marie sucked and swallowed Robert's unit she stared up at me peering over the edge. She gave a loud guttural moan, "Oh fuck Robert your cock is twice the size of my husbands. Oh shit, fuck my face with that cock Robert. Make me your slut whore Robert."

With that Robert thrust forward and buried his 9 inches down Marie's throat. Maries hunched and gagged but continued forward until her nose was against his stomach. She pulled back drawing 9 inches of meat out of her mouth with strings of saliva streaming from her mouth. She immediately dove back down again meeting Robert's hips as they thrust forward. Her head went on like a jack hammer. Down hard again and again.

She reached down between her legs and started to finger her clit. Her ass began to bounce up and down on the toilet as she started to get off. Her other hand ran up and down Robert's slimy cock as she alternatively swallowed and pulled back.

Marie moaned and moaned. Robert gasped, "Oh ya you cunt. Swallow that cock you little whore. Swallow it I said, all the way bitch." He drove his hips forward.

My cock was now out and in my hand and I was pounding off like never before. I was beyond caring if anyone heard or saw me or my wife.

All of a sudden, in the heart beat, Robert had pulled out, grabbed Marie by the hair, stood her up and turned her around. He pushed her against the wall forcing her feet to opposite sides of the toilet and her arms outstretched. Marie's ass was sticking up and her cunt spread wide open from her fingering and was soaking wet. It happened so fast, I only remember the grunt from Marie as his thick 9" horse meat cock drove into her cunt.

"Oh fuck no, oh fuck no" she started to scream. Then it changed to just, "Oh fuck, oh fuck," and then to, "Oh yes, oh yes."

"Take this cock you fucking whore. Ride it bitch" Robert spewed.

"Oh yes Robert. Fuck me. Fuck me hard you big horse cock. Harder, harder, fuck me, fuck me, make me your whore. Yes, yes, yes" Marie screamed.

WandaWish
WandaWish
13 Followers
12